[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /x/ I'v had this thing since I was about 15. Whenever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2100.jpg (501KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2100.jpg
501KB, 1080x1920px
Ok /x/
I'v had this thing since I was about 15. Whenever I roll up my eyes I see two eyes looking at me.
When I first saw them I feeaked out.
They were very bright but now they are dim. I have no idea what it is. I can add that the day they appeared I was sleeping over at my friends house. His parents are very religious and his dad is a pastor.
(Pic unrelated)
>>
Forgot to add subject :/
>>
are you eating honey mustard with a fork
>>
>>18973446
Na its picketed herring in mustard
>>
>>18973449
And autocorrect fucks me again. Pickled*
>>
>>18973437
I can tell you that a pastor's house is not a place particularly devoid of evil.

I had a friend growing up whose father was a pastor. He told me a story his parents had told him, that when he was an infant there were little 6 inch demons that hopped out of the closet in his possessed house and tugged on his ears causing bruises. The family had tried to exorcise it but failed and eventually were forced to move.

He was a pretty serious and incredulous dude, which gives me reason to take him at his word. Thus, I don't know if this is necessarily divine, op. Could be the other way, but also could be a visual artifact.
>>
>>18973437
What makes you think they're not your own damn eyes? Here's a test: close your eyes, don't roll them back, press gently on your eyelids. If what you see is very similar, then you've jumped to a conclusion that you shouldn't have.
>>
>>18973779
Did that right now and its not the same effect. Mine glows and when I press i only se dark spots.
>>
>>18974434
bad news then, you're either schizo or autistic
>>
>>18973449
Swede detected.
>>
>>18973437
So, you're saying you have eyes on the inside?
>>
>>18977019
Lol. /thread
>>
>>18973437
They're your own eyes dumbass.
>>
>>18973437
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphene
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.