[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I believe that we have some sort of inert future predictability.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 20170422_113305.jpg (275KB, 922x616px) Image search: [Google]
20170422_113305.jpg
275KB, 922x616px
I believe that we have some sort of inert future predictability.

There have been a large number of occasions where I have had "deja Vu" and correctly predicated what was going to happen next, from trivial things such as predicting words to predicting exact sentences, phrasing, specific settings etc.
Sometimes it happens a few days from when I "see" it, or even months, or years.
Why does this happen?
At this point I don't give it too much attention, it's something I kind of expect now, but lately (like the past year) it's become more frequent.
I've had some of the same feelings with some pretty fucked up "visions" (for lack of a better fitting word), but i assume those are just because it's become natural to see the destruction in things.

I know its pretty common, how do you view it?
>>
>>18971474
Never said it was something I could do whenever.
It just happens, and i'm not saying I'm psychic either.
Just some experiences I had
>>
>>18971453
I have experianced the same exact things. Am I Psychic?
>>
File: IMG_20170504_103301_362.jpg (117KB, 417x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170504_103301_362.jpg
117KB, 417x309px
>>18971453
Abraxas here, we are moving everyone's Souls who need to be ascended up. It should be happening soon due to the massive influx of synchronicities that are happening.
>>
>>18971453
your not predicting anything
your memory is wrong now
it falsely tells you that you saw these things before but you really haven't

when it's happening your brain accidentally logs things into memory before processing what you see at the moment
so you feel like you have seen it already, and since your mind cant accept a memory without time it makes up a dream or a false sense of time and shoves it in there

is still funny how people believe hallucinations and false feelings because they refuse to accept that the human brain is a sloppy, imperfect mess
>>
File: jtc10ks.gif (3MB, 538x514px) Image search: [Google]
jtc10ks.gif
3MB, 538x514px
>>18971453
I see it as a viewing of the current cycle.
Through infinity you exist forever in every moment you've both had and never had.
Think of it like the reading of a script, only it consists of an infinite amount of story's/choices.
Dream state can can tap into this source, bringing about memories rather than dreams.
Though all dreams and thoughts exist throughout infinity in a "reality" of their own.

I too experience this deja vu and its becoming more frequent as the reset approaches.
>>
>>18971453
Maybe is the illusion of free will OP, maybe thats what you think it is when you say " i can see the future"

Simple: Life is an LP , you are just the needle to play the song of life.You can change tracks, maybe the song besides the song you are currently playing is not what you like, maybe the illusion of choice is just changeing the needle to desired song.

But the song does have an end. And the needle wears down with time. Just enyoy the music,OP.
>>
>>18971453
My dad and I experience the exact same thing that you are describing. No idea why it happens, for it seems to be random, but when it does, I am usually so awe struck that I don't say anything, but stare and watch how what is happening lines up exactly how I am conceiving it. Not any difference in the methods, when I am thinking about it, it happens EXACTLY the same way. Weird stuff man
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.