[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is no one talking about his suicide? >Commited suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Why is no one talking about his suicide?

>Commited suicide just days after being acquitted for a double homicide.

>Cut his middle ring finger and marked blood on palms, feet to symbolize Jesus's crucifixion.

>Wrote John 3:16 on wall with blood and on forehead.

>illuminati symbols on walls.

>Marked Bible verse about Immortality, even for the most evil.

>Police have closed case until more information is released.
>>
>>18971299

Because he was a punk-ass thug terrified of going to prison. If you want to make a conspiracy of it, try /pol/ and emphasize his race.
>>
>>18971299
Maybe he just wanted Jesus to accept him into heaven after he committed the sin of suicide and was trying to remove he fear of death from his last moments
>>
File: ralph_im_helping.jpg (198KB, 855x824px) Image search: [Google]
ralph_im_helping.jpg
198KB, 855x824px
>>18971299
In that state people who die are given a "symbolic pardon". In the case it might be very relevant. He had a a few million dollars saved up and his wife (kid?) have it now. But the family of the victim he killed is suing her for ALL of it. Now that he's dead he gets the symbolic pardon, but also the victim's family can't cross examine him. His wife can claim that she can't mount a proper defense without his testimony. Also we was appealing the first conviction. His wife can also claim that he might have been innocent, but now can't prove it. Both these thing can get the victim's civil suit thrown out of court now that he's dead.

Lastly the occult and biblical symbols count be evidence of mental illness, in which case his wife can SUE THE STATE for not protecting him from himself. She might wind up with a few million more from the state.

There's nothing occult here. Just a very smart guy fucking is victim once more, while doing his wife one last favor.
>>
>>18971329
Genius
>>
>>18971355
Reality is always way more interesting. Honestly.
>>
>>18971329
BUT he was already in prison, and head been for a while.
Why now of all times?
>>
>>18971355
You answer the question and people are still asking. Reality 101.
>>
File: fug_my_shid_ub.png (14KB, 528x530px) Image search: [Google]
fug_my_shid_ub.png
14KB, 528x530px
>>18971355
I wrote this:

Here's a spoopier story:
>Young boy is good at sports but not great
>Finds an old book about summoning demons
>Summons demon, who offers deal
>Deal is sports talent, wealth, and fame but the demon gets to take control of boys body now and then
>Boy is happy making money having fun, but starts waking up in weird places with no memory
>People around boy start getting killed
>Boy is arrested, tried, and sentenced for killing people that he can't remember
>Boy summons demon in jail with blood
>Asks to take conviction away, but demon says that's NOT the deal. The deal was "MONEY, FAME, SPORTS TALENT in exchange for your BODY now and then."
>Boy realizes he's been fucked by a demon and there's no way out.
>Begs God for forgiveness and then kills self to keep demon from using his body to kill more people.
>>
>>18971299
>He killed gang members
>members of that same gang were incarcerated in the same prison as Hernandez
>Hernandez turns up dead
>prison guards are known for looking the other way when scumbags get killed
>prison guards are known to cooperate with gangs to keep population in line, &c.

What is so hard to figure out?
>>
>>18971299
Ehmmm...he was a literal faggot who killed the guy who found out..after the fun of trial was over he did himself in cuz now he had to start his 50 years behind bars
>>
>>18971355
I don't think anybody's love runs this deep.
>>
>>18971299
>illuminati symbols on the walls.
thats about what id expect from a degenerate spic
>>
>>18972494
Yup, along with posturing himself as some kind of Christ figure even though he murdered multiple people.
>>
>>18971299
has it been three days yet?
>>
>>18971440
bredy gud :D
>>
File: aaron_hernandez_family_guy.jpg (136KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
aaron_hernandez_family_guy.jpg
136KB, 1280x800px
>>18971299
See the Jersey in pic related : its the number 81.

The date of Aarons "suicide" was 05/04/2017.

This is called reduction (in esoteric terms) :
Jersey : 81 = 8+1 = 9.
Date : 05/04/2017 = 5+4 = 9.
>>
>>18973649
Just count the objects in the family guy pic, see how many discs are stacked towards aarons posters, the antenna towards it and the books.

Really, they do it in our faces.
>>
>>18971440
The fun part is that yours and reality anon's stories can easily act in tandem of each other
>>
he knew all about aliens and was going to hold a press conference to announce it to the world the next morning, what a "coincidence"
>>
>>18971329
This. It weren't suicide, he choose the thug life and a rival gang banger from his past prolly kill him.
>>18971367
>did some questionably moral shit in his past prior becoming a on the rising football star
>have been known to get into scuffles and other misdeeds
>someone prolly retaliated against him and staged the suicide
Hernandez really seem like a completely pompous narcissitic fucktard, I doubt he killed himself and weren't smart as this guy thinks >>18971355
>>
>>18973649
Fucccckkkk

Family Guy predicts everything man...
>>
>>18973663
That's the point you fucking dipshit
>>
>>18971299
>>Commited suicide just days after being acquitted for a double homicide.

He was already doing life for another murder. So if your implying he was to be released soon and the suicide is faked...
>>
>>18971299
if the illuminati is real, i want in. I want to be the most successful screenwriter ever. lets make a deal
>>
>>18971367
>Why now of all times?
Think about it this way, he just got off for double homicide, which many speculate is the entire reason he killed Odin Lloyd in the first place so Lloyd wouldn't rat him out. So he essentially killed an innocent person (who was engaged to his girlfriend's sister or some shit) to cover up a crime he didn't really need to bother with. He was already in jail for life for what was probably the lesser of his crimes, and he probably got hit hard with the reality that if he didn't go crazy and try to silence Lloyd he'd probably be free right now.

If you want conspiracies, the only one out there is he probably did it because his Lloyd murder was on appeals, and by dying when it's undecided he is found innocent, meaning the Pats still owe him a couple million that will now go to his fiance and kid. No Illuminati shapeshifters needed.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.