[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently had a dream where the sun turned into something that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

I recently had a dream where the sun turned into something that looked like this but without the eyes. It turned into 2 to 4 golden rings spinning inside of each other

What does it mean x
>>
contact
>>
>>18970848
its an angel heiarchy
considering the missing eyes I assume that many angels fell down the rabbit hole
a.k.a meme hell
>>
>>18971232
I don't think the missing eyes in OP's pic is relative to the meaning of the image in his dream because they originated from two sources, it's not like OP drew this image in the likeness of his dream's vision after he saw it. He just found a similar image to quickly convey what he did see.

But yes I agree it seems like some good old Angel messages. Why don't you ask them instead of /x/?
>>
it means you a dumbass motherfucker and you should lay off the shrooms if yo peanut ass brain can't handle the effects and you start believing in this shit, man fuck you and fuck all witch motherfuckers with this bullshit
>>
>>18970848
Game of thrones much?
>>
>>18970848
Having been looking at lots of images like in the OP?
>>
For fun, you can try to visualize the rings as if they were mirrors. Like, as if each eye that you saw was a little flat piece on the ring, and so the reason it was an eye was because it was a reflection of the eye you were looking at the rings with. What kind of perspective would you have to have, for that to be true?
>>
File: image.jpg (883KB, 1005x1437px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
883KB, 1005x1437px
Like an armillary sphere? pic related
If so then I saw one in a dream too, it was spinning faster and faster, getting hotter and hotter until I thought it was about to explode. Then silence... and a girl showed me stuff in a book
>>
You need to throw the sun into Mt. Doom anon, it's the only way
>>
>>18970848
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIqsYvLo6Ts
>>
>>18970848
you need to get on a boat to syria and then go to damascus. if you see a strange man on the boat don't ask him strange questions because he's an important guy and he'll run away.
>>
Through the years I've become better and better at remembering my dreams. And I've come to realise that all my dreams are warped retellings of thoughts I had during that day/week, movies I watched, or books I read.
>>
>>18970848
>The sun is a stellar gateway device.
>>
>>18970848
Hyperpenis.
>>
>>18970848
Now as I looked at the living beings, behold, there was one wheel on the earth beside the living beings, for each of the four of them. 16The appearance of the wheels and their workmanship was like sparkling beryl, and all four of them had the same form, their appearance and workmanship being as if one wheel were within another. 17Whenever they moved, they moved in any of their four directions without turning as they moved.…

>sound familiar OP?
>>
>>18971425
Top kek
>>
>>18970848
You're watching too much Game of Thrones.
>>
Oh dear this is dire, it means you'll stay a virgin until your forty and NOT become a wizard
>>
>>18971163
this
>>
>>18971163
>>18973807
explain
>>
>>18973787
This
>>
>>18971794
I've had a dream where I was spinning inside something like this? I was well aware if my legs or arms went out from where I was seated, I'd have them severed, everything was going fine until I tried to focus on what was outside of it.
Ended up feeling what would have been G-force if it weren't a dream and kinda got launched out of the dream.
Was pretty fun honestly.
>>
>>18970848
it means that you saw the code talker the armillary sphere and the whole creation inside thetime cube

you want to go outside exodus
>>
File: Wheel_of_Power.jpg (38KB, 400x281px) Image search: [Google]
Wheel_of_Power.jpg
38KB, 400x281px
You saw the wheel of power from Hot Wheels™ Acceleracers™
>>
>>18970848
Have you been looking at pictures of old testament angels lately?
>>
>>18977397
and were you wacking off to said pictures?
>>
>>18970848
Contact?
>>
>>18977361
top kek
>>
>>18977361
LEL
>>
I heard something similiar in strange russian folk song "Paccкaз Кopoля-Oндaтpы o pыбнoй лoвлe в пятницy"
"I lifted my palms - but saw through my hands,
And here I was stabbed in the face
Four pupils on a sparkling circle
In the bloody and terrible ring"
>>
>>18978713
what the fuck
is that the kind of thing they casually sing in russia
>>
>>18978736
lol, no it's strange even for slavic folk songs. It's rare example of good strange half ocultic song.
>>
Ezekiels wheel inside a wheel.
Song related

https://youtu.be/VxhDwqwMgaY
>>
>>18978741
You have a lovely accent. You should open a podcast where you explain about Russian occultism to a Western audience. You could be a big star.
>>
>>18970848
well the picture you posted depicts the Ophanim (the wheels of Galgallim) in the Kabbalah. They are often referred to as the symbolic or literal wheels of the chariots of God, or are the means by which the Cherubim move the throne of God.

(Kabbalah is complex and convoluted)

Any of that feel like the right direction? I can go into more detail but some direction would make it easier to digest.
>>
does anyone have the screencap of the anon who claimed to frequently dream about this?
>>
File: 1377928397839.png (802KB, 1710x2767px) Image search: [Google]
1377928397839.png
802KB, 1710x2767px
>>18979158
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.