[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knowledge Bomb. Giant Creature Remains, Dinosaurs & Earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 36

File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
1) [Giant Creature Remains]

Giant Creatures exists before the Dinosaurs & there Remains are found on all continents.

The Remains have been hidden in plain sight(since few actually look for them & its hard to cover up something like a mountain), but they can be found.

First, understand/research several topics(Erosion, Ocean levels, Fossilization/How Fossils are Formed & Found, Decomposition,etc)

Then use Search methods that give you a bigger perspective on things(Planes/Drones, Satellite imagery/Google Earth, Large Mining/Drilling equipment/vehicles,etc)

2) [Dinosaurs]

Most Dinosaurs died out not by a supposed "Asteroid", but by Starvation(Due to progressively getting bigger & bigger, requiring more food to stay alive).

The ones that didn't(Small Theropods) became either Birds & something else.

That "something else" is a true descendant of those Dinosaurs. It managed to survive,thrive & evolve, even in time periods of Mammal Dominance. They are found in certain Jungle regions of Africa,South America & Asia.

3) [Earth Theory's]

HE(Hollow Earth) perspective is actually quite useful if you want to find Caves/Cave Systems & underground water flows.

FE(Flat Earth) perspective is very fascinating because since no "curve" exists, that means things like Ships & the sun/moon are not disappearing over the "Horizon", they are just going further away from you making them smaller & harder to see.

FED(Flat Earth Dome) perspective is that a Dome exists almost "Truman Show" like stopping most things from coming In or Out of the FE.

FEBIW(Flat Earth Beyond the Ice Wall) perspective is that beyond the Ice Wall, the Earth is actually much larger then we think and has more continents, etc beyond it.

FEBIWD(Flat Earth Beyond Ice Wall & the Dome) is a combined perspective on those previous theory's.

(All FE theory's could be proven with Vertical Flights around the Earth, while the HE Theory could be proven with Oil-finding equipment.)
>>
Archives of threads I've posted on /pol/:

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
File: Pyramid.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramid.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
This is one of the few times I'll post something on /x/.
>>
This board seems like a better place for this type of Information dump.

Since the subject matter is more "interesting" then what I normally talk about.
>>
>>18969535
plz post on /pol/ we need you.
>>
>>18969577

I have been posting on /pol/.

But I figured the information in this OP would be better suited for here.
>>
>>18969535
>Giant Creature Remains
I am interested in the material on this issue
>>
>>18969620

Well, I talked about it on the OP.
>>
>>18969535
Hi Anon5, I've spoken to you before about giant creatures but we didn't seem to have the same idea. I'd like to ask you a few further questions on the subject anyway:

Are you aware of the Hindu belief that there are several ages in which people are either much larger or much smaller than they are today?

What do you make of the recent theory that mountains are either petrified tree stumps or mounds of buried chemical waste?

What do you make of prevalent mythological animals like the Yeti/Sasquatch and dragons?

What do you think about myths that describe the land masses of earth being formed from the bodies of fallen giants? (I think you may have answered this one before, at least in that cryptic way that you do)

As for the rest of your post, I am interested in where you stand on these theories. I understand you might not want to undermine your integrity by admitting you believe in something people will think is too outlandish, but I find it interesting that you're bringing up flat earth considering your previous responses to its question. Are you at the very least dubious about the official narrative on the shape and nature of our world?
>>
>>18969658

1) Human's never changed size, but life cycles of Big, Small & Mixed have existed for life on Earth.

2) Giant Creatures would need a Giant ecosystem.

3) Thermal drones could find the "Bigfoot/Yeti" & "Dragons" were likely someone found Dinosaur Bones with feather imprints.

4) Giant Creatures body's are found around/in/on continents, But they wouldn't form the continents technically speaking.

5) Perspective is key, thinking about the Earth & its many theory's is connected to that.
>>
glad nobody buys this kind of shit , first you shilled the hollow earth shit and insiders info source and damm just go away shill, namefags are the worst
>>
>>18969683

Shills are even showing up on /x/.
>>
>>18969695
You can't even imagine...
>>
File: giant-kings-in-ancient-egypt.jpg (128KB, 486x502px) Image search: [Google]
giant-kings-in-ancient-egypt.jpg
128KB, 486x502px
>>18969679
I don't want to press you too hard here, but are you aware of this fellas work here on the existence of giants in Ancient Egypt?

https://muhammadabdo.wordpress.com/2012/12/21/mystery-of-ancient-egypt-the-giant-humans-forbidden-history/

I agree with you on that last point in a very broad way. Like how people today will say that everything is a chemical reaction. Well that's just a certain perspective, isn't it. I could just as well say that everything's a hologram or a soundscape or that all the world's a stage, and none of these answers would be any more correct than the other.
>>
>>18969695
What about the torus Earth theory? There was a poster that came here a few days ago and seriously defended it.
>>
File: giant builders.jpg (86KB, 688x536px) Image search: [Google]
giant builders.jpg
86KB, 688x536px
>>18969723
I like these depictions of giants building the pyramids in particular.
>>
File: giant femur.jpg (23KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
giant femur.jpg
23KB, 320x480px
>>18969730
I can't say I've done any research into the authenticity of this one.
>>
>>18969723
Explains moving heavy loads but not precision cutting
>>
File: giant finger.jpg (115KB, 832x541px) Image search: [Google]
giant finger.jpg
115KB, 832x541px
>>18969735
Or this one. I'm done.
>>
>>18969726

Haven't heard of it.

>>18969723
>>18969730

Those aren't giants.

You can tell that they either wanted those people to look more important and/or get peoples attention and/or they were just made to be "closer" in the picture.

For instance the Kings having higher importance then the workers, which is why that picture shows one being bigger: >>18969723

Also these are likely just regular sized people & the perspective is done to make them seem bigger: >>18969730

BTW the Pyramids were one of several projects where different human Civilizations worked together to build something. No aliens or giants involved.
>>
>>18969737
That part's not so difficult if you have the expertise and patience. Hardest part would be drilling the holes for a pre-iron society, but I don't put much credence into such those theories though since iron has a particularly short shelf-life due to rusting. Our oldest iron relics are just decrepit hunks of rust which would indicate that they are at the very limit of iron's longevity.

There were some ancient iron beads found in Egypt but this was explained away as being found in a meteorite:
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2013/aug/20/ancient-egyptian-beads-museum

In any case, we know that ancient people around the world had the ability to split stone.
>>
>>18969784
Again we reach an impasse. I won't hijack your thread any further. Thank you for your responses, I always enjoy reading your threads.
>>
>>18969800

See if you can do some research on the information in the OP.

Also, I don't mind you bringing up interesting information in this thread.
>>
>>18969535
What is the "something else" you are referring to? Is it the Vril lizards that were supposedly found in Tibet?
>>
>>18969810

Explained in the OP.
>>
File: fossil.jpg (582KB, 2088x1360px) Image search: [Google]
fossil.jpg
582KB, 2088x1360px
Is this one? Or should we look at smaller scale?

Are you gonna do a knowledge bomb about nasa?
>>
>>18969535
better believe on cicada than this really the guys have better answers and reason behind the origin of stuff than this paranoic shit, life is much more simpler yet incredible,
>>
>>18969828

1) Possibly. Also in the OP I talked about things to research to help spot them when looking from/with a greater perspective/view.

2) I will eventually.

>>18969842

Cicada is a mix between a cult and a Intel agency type group.
>>
>>18969826
Not quite...You just said dinosaurs that didn't die evolved into birds or something else. I'm just trying to clarify what "something else" is.
>>
>>18969857

Descendants of the Small Theropods.
>>
>>18969808
>See if you can do some research on the information in the OP.

Will do. They're topics I need to research more anyway.

>Also, I don't mind you bringing up interesting information in this thread.

Thanks, I appreciate that.
>>
Think they got /htg/ poster?

What about antartica?
>>
Hey, since you're on /x/, why don't I ask you a few /x/ related questions?

Do you believe in any form of magic?

Do you believe in astrology?

Do you believe in ghosts?

Do you believe in reincarnation?

Would you describe your religious views as being any of the following?
- Monotheistic
- Polytheistic
- Pantheistic
- Atheistic
- Agnostic

Do you believe in aliens?

Do you believe that life is a simulation or illusion?

Again, I understand if you don't want to undermine your credibility by answering any of these questions.
>>
>>18969857
>>18969869
Typical anon5
>>
1) What is the dome made of? How does it stop things from entering and leaving?
2) Is there more land past the dome? What is past the dome?
3) Is our concept of space intentionally wrong? How? Is it actually made of water-like material?
4) What physics is most similar to "real" physics?
5) ****MOST IMPORTANT: in a past thread you said humans had tried this cycle as many times as there are planets. What did you mean by this? What are the other planets and the moon if they aren't what we think they are?

Best,
>>
>>18969540
Thank heavens. You're a total retard. /x/ has enough retards, we don't need another.
>>
HLI said flat earth is a disinfo campaign and that aliens didnt exist. You say something else. Who is the bamboozler here exactly?
>>
>>18969535
>The Remains have been hidden in plain sight(since few actually look for them & its hard to cover up something like a mountain), but they can be found.

Alright then, where are they? I'm quite familiar with erosion, ocean levels , fossilization, etc.

>use google earth

And look for what? How do I know if it's real remains if I don't go there and actually look? Fossils look like ordinary rocks until you get close and examine them. Am I supposed to say "oh this mountain looks like a giant bug, that means it must be a giant fossil bug?" That's stupid, anon. You can't tell if something is remains from google earth.

>no asteroid

Then why did their extinction coincide with an asteroid strike?

>they starved because they were big

No they did't. There were plenty of huge dinosaurs survived for many millions of years before they went extinct. They never starved to death. Furthermore, there were plenty of moderately sized dinosaurs that went extinct and never evolved into dinosaurs. Birds only evolved from theropods. There were plenty of other kinds of dinosaurs that went extinct at the K-T boundary. Furthermore, you're displaying ignorance of evolution. Just because a new species evolves, it doesn't make its ancestor go extinct. Turtles and crocodiles were around in the cretaceous, but they never went extinct.

>hollow earth perspective is useful for finding caves and underground water flows

No it isn't. First doing those things requires physics, and even a basic understanding of physics debunks hollow earth. What you want is an education of modern geology. You want a place that was an ancient seabed, so you could form a layer of limestone or gypsum. Then you want tectonic uplift, to form karst country, then you want adequate rainfall to carve out the caves. Same goes for underground water flows. You need to study hydrology and local sediment. Caves and underground streams are carved out of solid earth first.

cont....
>>
>>18970116
>flat earth

Wait, didn't you just say hollow earth? Can't have both.

>There is no curvature.

You can go to a high altitude and see horizontal curvature. Or you can just go to the beach and watch ships hulls disappear. The claim that there's no curvature is a lie.

>flat earth means dome

Right, but there's no dome, so we can discount that idea. Things come and go all the time. Spacecraft. Meteorites. The asteroid that killed the dinosaurs.

>FE says there's land beyond the ice wall

Well OK, but people fly over Antarctica all the time, there's thousands of tourists who visit every year, so there's no such land.

>Ice wall/dome/FE is combined from previous theories

Mmm, no, it's just people grasping at straws. You might as well throw in leprachauns and the Loch Ness monster, it wouldn't make it any sillier.

>FE could be proven with...

Oh, there's lots of tests you could do for FE. If you try them, none of them work, because the earth isn't flat.

>Knowledge Bomb

Where's the knowledge? All I see is you being a retard. Did you even think about any of this before you posted?
>>
>>18969737
>precision cutting

Compasses and rulers. No fancy trick there.
>>
>>18969535
are you banned from /pol/ and relegated to /x/ now?

wtf
>>
>>18969535
I'm actually happy you are here.

>>18970116
The asteroid strike as the sole theory for dinasour extinction always seemed incomplete to me, a big enough climate change that made life unsustainable for large teraphods it's an interesting theory, and as you said the fact that an animal develops doesn't makes it's ancestor go extinct.
>>
>>18970187
>sole theory

It was never the sole theory.

It's now the most widely accepted theory because it by far and away has the most evidence for it over competing theories. That's how science works. The better explanation is the one people go with.
>>
>>18970194
There's no reason to hold the whole extinction onto one event, there's plenty of evidence that could expand the reasons, maybe there was a decline before the impact, or a bacteria developed or was exported from somewhere else, regardless of how much evidence backs up the theory it doesn't negates other options automatically.
>>
File: go_look_here.png (2MB, 1195x817px) Image search: [Google]
go_look_here.png
2MB, 1195x817px
>>18969828
>>18969810
>>18969842
>>18969869
>>18969899

Go and check it out for yurself.

Its undeniable. 14-18 km creature.
>>
File: what_is_this_2D.png (3MB, 1615x839px) Image search: [Google]
what_is_this_2D.png
3MB, 1615x839px
>>18970217
>>
File: 600ft-appendages.png (3MB, 1609x839px) Image search: [Google]
600ft-appendages.png
3MB, 1609x839px
>>18970234
>>18970217
Thats not natural formation
>>
>>18970201
No, it just makes other explanations silly.

The reason it's believed there's one event is because it all happened in a blink of an eye.

So maybe there was a superbacteria that wiped out the dinosaurs, right at the same time there was an asteroid strike, despite the dinosaurs doing just fine for hundreds of millions of years before, but that would be a remarkable coincidence, and furthermore there's no evidence for it.

>>18970217
That's a glacier, anon. Those cracks are called "crevasses" and they form as the glaciers move. Both the big ones and little ones. They form on glaciers all over the world. You can go there and see them for yourself. They're made of ice and they melt into water. If you set up a slo-motion camera, you can watch them form.
>>
>>18969695
You retards have been screaming "shill!" here for a couple of years now whenever someone calls you on your unintelligible bullshit
>>
>>18970239
>600 ft appendages

Those are transverse crevasses, anon. Perfectly natural. You'll notice they run perpendicular to the larger longitudinal crevasses, and the direction of the glacier's flow.
>>
Please stick to pol so we don't have to read this shit
>>
File: allnatural-notevencreatine.png (4MB, 1544x817px) Image search: [Google]
allnatural-notevencreatine.png
4MB, 1544x817px
>>18970239
Switch to 3D mode and look around. The "legs" remains even stick out from the icy/snow cover. Clearly some people are aware of this because if you look around at sat images of Antarctica, all the high res images either have actual skeletal remains or evidence of their activity, ie "track marks".
>>
what's going on at: -73.854847, -116.938365
zoom in/out
>>
>>18970254
1st I was incorrect about calling them appendages, my bad.

>Those are transverse crevasses, anon. Perfectly natural.

I strongly doubt that. I've scoured a signficant portion of Antarctica, 15-20% of the coastal areas and these are clearly not the usual crevasses. Especially when there is strong evidence that something huge was slowly buried over by ice and snow.
>>
File: epicsnowshapes.png (3MB, 1580x850px) Image search: [Google]
epicsnowshapes.png
3MB, 1580x850px
>>18970289
Forgot to attach image.
>>
>>18970289
>coastal areas

Well then I found your problem. These are features formed when continental glaciers run into the ocean. Ice cracks, melts, refreezes, compresses, etc.

If you go to these google earth coordinates, and look at them, and then just go upstream, you can see them forming, for fuck's sake.

You haven't got strong evidence of anything buried under the ice. You haven't got any evidence at all.

If I see a cloud and say "whoa hey, that kinda looks like giant bunny," this is not strong evidence that I'm looking at a giant magic levitating bunny.
>>
>>18969535
>anon5 moves to /x/
if this is the real you please fuck off back to /pol/
>>
File: Arthropleura_1914.jpg (2MB, 1298x2331px) Image search: [Google]
Arthropleura_1914.jpg
2MB, 1298x2331px
>>18970334
>how do i teeech these kids
>>
>>18970355
It's the same guy. Trip matches.
>>
File: fossils-970x546.jpg (195KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
fossils-970x546.jpg
195KB, 970x546px
>>
File: biblical flat earth.png (656KB, 838x945px) Image search: [Google]
biblical flat earth.png
656KB, 838x945px
>>
File: IMG_1418.jpg (25KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1418.jpg
25KB, 219x230px
>>18970381
Underrated
>>
Can someone fill me in on who the fuck is OP?
>>
>>18970721
They've been posting redpills and getting some conversation about weird ideas on /pol/ for a couple months now. Most of the threads have been worthy
>>
>>18969730
Look at these dumb as shit giants lifting with their backs instead of their legs. No wonder they ain't around anymore.
>>
>>18970721
Disregard >>18970737 's opinion
Anon5 is considered a LARPer by most of /pol/ and has fun with intentionally vague (creative though) "insights" about politics and conspiracies. Too obvious to be an actual disinfo agent, too John Edwards-y to accurately predict things, too tame to be considered to be dropping redpills, just right for comfy "what if" threads though.
>>
Is [x] full of roleplayers, shizos or generally retarted people?
>>
>>18969740
Nephilim giants, children of the fallen angels with human women, see Genesis and Book of Enoch.
>>
File: 1487849173833.jpg (11KB, 190x163px) Image search: [Google]
1487849173833.jpg
11KB, 190x163px
>>18969695
it has been like this for such a long time, I have been a regular a while back but every /x/ related thread has so many of them its unbeliavable, I ended up leaving the board but I feel thats just lettign them win. You cant post anything on this board without idiots derrailing the convo and throwing insults. Literally /pol/ has been having better /x/ threads lately than /x/.
>>
>>18970794
Yes
>>
File: sirius.png (185KB, 807x436px) Image search: [Google]
sirius.png
185KB, 807x436px
What do you think of these images of stars up close?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jG4IzBkFJI
>>
File: stars.png (161KB, 779x398px) Image search: [Google]
stars.png
161KB, 779x398px
>>18970872

pretty weird eh? think these are gas balls trillions of miles away?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afjcaJpMWyc&t
>>
File: bigtoe.jpg (82KB, 700x712px) Image search: [Google]
bigtoe.jpg
82KB, 700x712px
>>18970874

also face of bigfoot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHcC6WbwuUw
>>
>>18970872
That is just some moron defocusing his telescope, the thing in the middle is the mirror, and those lines are the spires holding it in place
>>
>>18970888

horseshit man
>>
>>18970794
nope we are okay people over here

Why is it Anonymous5 and not anon5 anymore?

yes, go back to /pol/ pls. I just left there because of you and your retarded threads. Specially your bird feather dinosaur thing.... please let the dinosaurs alone they did nothing to you!
>>
File: IMG_0240.jpg (28KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0240.jpg
28KB, 330x330px
>>18970890
Lmao
>>
>>18970890
You should tell all those great men, with thousands of years worth of knowledge of surveying the stars that they're full of shit. Please do it Elon Musk
>>
>>18970888
I saw recently a picture of a guy that takes pictures of planets with his cellphone mounted on a telescope. That pictures were amazing and looked fucking awesome and not like that ring shit.
>>
File: Arcturus.png (48KB, 677x395px) Image search: [Google]
Arcturus.png
48KB, 677x395px
>>18970899

another gas ball LMAO
>>
>>18970907
Hell yeah dude I want to get a telescope too. I live in a city though shit sucks
>>
>>18970914
Dude your fucking dumb 'k?
>>>/pol/123990057 Read that thread (you won't because you want to be right) and take your thorazine
>>
File: IMG_0159.gif (1MB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0159.gif
1MB, 320x232px
>>18970921
Fuck you can even see the wires holding the stupid mirror in place in that pic you sent! Check yourself mate.
>>
>>18970899

These where filmed with a Nikon D5 optical zoom you retard
>>
>>18969535
>Most Dinosaurs died out not by a supposed "Asteroid", but by Starvation(Due to progressively getting bigger & bigger, requiring more food to stay alive).
From lawofone.info:
30.8 Questioner: I see. A news program I saw a couple of weeks ago raised the question of why the dinosaurs vanished, you might say, from our planet suddenly. I know this is unimportant, but I just wondered what the reason was.
>Ra: I am Ra. These entities could not feed their body complexes.
Interesting match.
>>
File: Hstars.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hstars.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
P900 camera
>>
File: IMG_0160.jpg (80KB, 538x482px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0160.jpg
80KB, 538x482px
>>18970927
lol I see you didn't read the thread, look I know reality is boring and its nice to shitpost and make believe. But space is real, and some faggot who can't even focus his telescope isn't going to change that when there's litterally countless photos and evidence to the contrary. I suppose you can't reason with mental illness though
>>
>>18970936
>>18969658
Law of One also has interesting info on 'Bigfoot". Including the idea that some of them are people who destroyed their planet and incarnated in less able bodies as a form of karmic alleviation, to learn their lesson before taking the risk of repeating the same mistake, only possible with more able bodies (i think).
>>
>>18970882
Woah! Has a very human expression!!>>18970940
>>
>>18969899

1) Don't think they did.

2) Depends on the theory, but resource potential & the fact that a land bridge existed between SA & it is quite interesting.

>>18969907

1) "meme magic"

2) Not really my thing.

3) Sortof

4) No, but some bloodlines do.

5) Religion isn't what I get into.

6) Aliens like to watch.

7) Some Globalists do.

>>18969981

I said it in the OP...

>>18969992

1) & 2) It depends on the theory.

3) Ship design matters if you want to travel in space.

4) Here is something to think about: is Gravity a force or is it just weight & atmosphere?

5) I'm saying that Humans have a interesting history of moving around.
>>
>>18970146
>>18970355

Not banned from /pol/ or moved from it, just this info seems suited for this place.

>>18970721

Someone getting information out about various things.
>>
>>18970116

1) Around the continents

2) Remains & formations that seem out of place.

3) It didn't, consider how Science has became a cult of sorts when it comes to certain theory's.

4) You seem bothered by this information getting out.

5) I said perspective of the Theory, you seem to be not even reading the OP

>>18970135

1) You are not even reading the OP & understanding what I'm talking about. Which is perspectives of the Theory's.

2) How many people have went in space without a curved lenses/window? That is the real question.

3) FE has multiple different theory variations. Which you seem to be misunderstanding. FE isn't always about a Dome, but some theory's have it.

4) People don't "Fly over" antartica & no flights do that. Flights land on Antarctica, but never go completely over it. Tourists are only allow on certain areas.

5) Perspective is a interesting thing that should always be considered.

6) Science isn't about being a Cult, its about finding out things & questioning inorder to find new information.

7) And its clear you are just doing damage control & shilling.
>>
>>18970194

The "best explanation" isn't always the correct/actual explanation.

Science has been turning into a Cult overtime.

>>18970244

An Asteroid didn't kill the Dinosaurs.

But is fascinating how you don't even want people to think of anything other then that narrative.

>>18970246

Because shills are really obvious

>>18970258

Only posted on here, because the information wouldn't make sense for /pol/.

>>18970897

It's Fascinating how people are bothered about the fact that Dinosaurs had feathers & quills.

>>18970936

Just because people find a bunch of fossils on a certain layer doesn't mean an extinction event was what killed them.

It's interesting how science isn't about questioning things......about & for Science anymore.
>>
>>18969535
Weren't you a/pol/ poster? Why did you switch to /x/?
>>
File: 1455682189920.jpg (164KB, 900x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1455682189920.jpg
164KB, 900x1218px
>>18971032
read the thread nigger
>>
>>18969535
Go to school
>>
>>18971032

Didn't switch, just figured this information would be better on /x/ instead of /pol/.

>>18971052

School isn't about making kids smarter anymore, its about teaching kids how to think about certain things.
>>
>>18971062
School it's about taking the little devils out of the house and force them to interact with other human beings, and as such it's completely necessary, now more than never, I don't care if they turn them into brainwashed drones as long as they see the sun once in a while.
>>
>Anonymous5 !!9O2tecpDHQ6
AC13 is that you?
>>
>>18971032
Everyone on /pol/ started doubting his shitty attempts to larp as an insider, using stuff he finds on google that most non /b/ tier posters on /pol/ already know.
>>
>>18971107

Even more shills on /x/
>>
This information in the OP, should be interesting to look into.
>>
>>18971025
>the best explanation isn't always the correct explanation

No? OK then, come up with a better, and correct explanation.

>and Asteroid didn't kill the dinosaurs

Prove it.
>>
>>18971158

1) Starvation.

2) Bigger dinosaurs are being discovered. The bigger you get, the more food you need.
>>
Anywhere to look for these giant creatures besides where former sea beds used to lay?
>>
>>18971175

Yes, look in places where Fossils are commonly found & also just around the continents. Most are hidden in plain sight sometimes.

In the OP I talked about how to research & look for them.
>>
>>18971188
What do you mean you sort of believe in ghosts?
>>
>>18971427

Paranormal isn't a subject I tend get into.

But I know that Occult/Cults have had some odd incidents happen in places they have done rituals at.
>>
>>18971161
That would mean dinosaurs got bigger at the end of the cretaceous, they didn't. Furthermore, plenty of small dinosaurs went extinct.

So not only are you failing to prove anything, your hypothesis doesn't even pass the smell test.
>>
>>18971503

You are really upset that this information is getting out.
>>
>>18971502
Care to venture a guess why that could be?
>>
>>18971508

It might not even be Paranormal, those places attract lots of odd people.
>>
>>18971565
When are you making a new thread on /pol?
>>
File: 1489947617760.gif (469KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1489947617760.gif
469KB, 500x281px
bump, being slid

1) Have we ever gone to "space"?
2) Is the ISS a PR move and does it actually exist?
3) Do people live past the "ice wall"? How long have they lived there? Do they know of us? Is their technology more or less advanced?
4) Please be specific with this one> What do you mean humans have traveled around? How did they travel around? You keep saying ship building? Are you insinuating that you can travel on a ship from one planet to another?
5) Have you ever played RuneScape? How similar is our world to that "flat" kind of model?
6) I have noticed that telepathy and future predicting are actually not impossible for humans. Can you talk on that a little.

Please give us something to work with that can help us move from where we are now mentally. I have been doing a lot of the work myself but I keep running into roadblocks because I dont have the resources to confirm my suspicions, even when I have the skillset.
>>
>>18971659

In the near future.
>>
>>18971565

Fake anon5 never answered my post
>>
>>18969632
Any links to ACTUAL data?
>>
>>18971751

1) Yes

2) PR move, the space programs are much more then it.

3) That depends on theory's.

4) Theres a reason why the rest of the planets look the way they do. Also I'm saying since space is like water, ships have to be designed in a way that allows you to move in it better.

5) No idea on the game.

6) Minds can shape the future.
>>
>>18971778

I explained how to find them & what to research.
>>
>>18969540
and yet you did some of your most lackluster work. This is so poorly written I'm ashamed as fuck of you. You're very likely not the actual Anon5
>>
>>18969632
You said nothing. You said what you usually do: vagueness with no answers. You should be ashamed of this thread
>>
>>18969695
This is easily the worst part about you and your whole shitty LARP, Anon5. you instantly tag people who dissent you and call them shills. You really don't think normal people wouldn't sniff the shit in the air when you're around.

I can't wait til your eyes close forever and never reopen. Fucking faggot
>>
>>18971780
Elites battle it out and a winner is chosen and then they "ascend to the stars", which ends up being just another planet? And we end up doing this again and again? And just for now we are doing it on Earth
>>
>>18969737
Giant people giant tools. c'mon faggot
>>
>>18971808
Or they were just put into molds..
>>
>>18971758
>>18971792
>>18971795
>>18971801

Shills are not happy with this information getting around.

>>18971803

I'm saying that Human's origins are very interesting.
>>
>>18971780
What do you mean it depends on theories? Are you really saying you have no idea or that reality is not objective? Why can you not elaborate on this?
>>
>>18971812
Yes, but you can see why even someone like me, giving you a chance to communicate your ideas and explain them, gets frustrated at a statement like "I'm saying that Human's origins are very interesting." That sentence contains very little information, unless youre trying to convey something with the misspelling, which still doesn't throw me or anyone a bone at all.

Humans are actually the constructors of their own collective reality through consciousness and they (their consciousness) is a product of something called "God". What you are saying does not help me move forward with this understanding. Please be reasonable. Or perhaps phone me through other means if you are so inclined
>>
>>18971829

If you want to figure this out, see how the cover up is being done. (Reverse engineer it basically)

With several theory's bringing different perspectives & research findings, you can use each theory's information to put the puzzle together so to speak.

Just like 9/11 & the JFK assassination.
>>
>>18971834

Earth is a Multi-cultural experiment turned last resort safe haven.
>>
>>18971845
I'm the hundredeth person to say this but Anon5 is an obvious disinformation psyop. saged. bye idiot :) thanks for teaching us nothing per usual
>>
>>18971847

You shills are so obvious lately.
>>
/x/ Feel free to investigate into what was talked about in the OP.

It's clear the shills are upset by it.
>>
>>18971852
How did humans originate?
What percentage of information that an average person knows is actually false?
Is there any hope
>>
>>18971867

1) DNA is the key to that if it can be unlocked.

2) In general? A good percentage of it depending on who you ask.

3) Yes
>>
Have a good one /x/, Maybe I'll stop by in the future again.
>>
>>18971896
never come back here you dis-info shill
>>
>>18969632
Usual as always (yeah i know you will call me a shill when you red this) you NEVER get into facts or details of what you say. You present the topics than you give vague and general answers on them. So who´s the shill here?
No, you didnt talked about that on your OP, it´s same as if i started a thread saying that unicorns once existed and are now being hidden, and then if someone asked me more detail on it i would answer: "i already talked about it". Please.
>>
>>18971812
>Anonymous5 !!9O2tecpDHQ6
And here it is. PResent topics about general conspiracy theories that already exist, and say nothing further about it because " it has been said already". Nice format dude. you win the Roleplay award 2016-2017. (yes i know, im a shill)
>>
>>18972353
None of us it's better than that.
>>
>>18970936
>interesting match

or interesting source? These are all general theories all around the net for years.

MY 2 cents:

1- Dont think about Dinosaurs, think about DRAGONS

2- Dont think about extra-terrestrials, think about EX-TERRESTRIALS.
>>
>>18971025
>because shills are really obvious
Yeah, typically they're people who scream "SHILL" at people who give even a slight bit of criticism
>>
>>18972395
and everytime i post this, no more posts appear...
>>
>>18972395
I like it, anon.
>>
I've gotta say anon5, as many shills as you get in your threads, I seem to get hit way harder whenever I make a flat earth thread.
>>
>>18969535
Come back to /pol/ we need you
>>
>>18971022
Not that anon, but youve got a ton of stuff wrong.
>How many people have been in space without curved lenses?
Every single one. Fish eyes are used to give a better effect to "postcard photos" and some outside cameras (since it covers as much vision field as possible).
The rest of the cameras, which im sure you can find easily, are flat. and still show a clearly curved earth.
>Flat earth has a lot of variations
And every single one of them is false and can be very easily disproven with eighth-grader logic. Dome or not.
>Flights dont go over antarctica
Partially true, but mainly because there is nowhere to go to, or from. Most of the southern hemisphere is water. There are flights New Zealand to South Africa that pass over a portion of Antarctica though.
>flights land on antarctica
None. You have to arrive by boat.
>Tourists are only allowed on certain areas
If youre going with some sort of guided visit, probably. But you can go to Antarctica by yourself. Plenty of universities, explorers, extreme sports fans,... go all the time by themselves. A man crossed the whole thing on a car a while ago: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4426094/Ernest-Shackleton-descendant-completes-Antarctica-mission.html#v-7353871918557118955
>Science is about finding new things
Sure. But we proved the earth is round more than 2 millenia ago. We dont need to reinvent the steam engine each week for it to be valid. Bring actual proof instead of just shower thought and you'll get on the front cover of Science next month,
>>
>>18973691
>no flights land on Antarctica.

You guys are confusing popular commercial flight routes with actual flights.

There are only a couple of major commercial routes that fly over parts of Antarctica. But there are plenty of planes that go there all the time. Some are private charters, some are military flights (assisting non-military research missions.) There are airfields all over, and the thousands of tourists who visit the south pole every year take private charters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ghEOD6iD_Y
>>
>>18973727
Of course there are flights over antarctica, but I assume the guy was refering to commercial flights that normal, innocent people-sheeple fly in, not private owned and military. You could get a plane and fly over it yourself, if you wanted.
Just for the record, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_airports_in_Antarctica
>>
>>18969538

you said you don't post on /x/ LIAR

Since I'm on /x/, is superconducting monatomic gold really real? Can I buy it or will I just get gold salts
>>
>>18974559
the gold of the heart pure bliss is more powerfull do you even golden mean, this is the gold that they harvest not the one missing from saturn
>>
When you say that you don't believe in reincarnation, are you inferring that you have seen evidence that leads you to not believe it or that you simply haven't seen evidence of it personally?
>>
>>18977440

Haven't seen evidence.

Genetics are the true Reincarnation.

>>18973727
>>18973736

No flights go directly over the Center of Antarctica.
>>
>>18969535
2. The Later Reptilian Age
60:2.1.120,000,000 years ago a new phase of the reptilian age began. The great event of this period was the evolution and decline of the dinosaurs. Land-animal life reached its greatest development, in point of size, and had virtually perished from the face of the earth by the end of this age. The dinosaurs evolved in all sizes from a species less than two feet long up to the huge noncarnivorous dinosaurs, seventy-five feet long, that have never since been equaled in bulk by any living creature.
60:2.2.The largest of the dinosaurs originated in western North America. These monstrous reptiles are buried throughout the Rocky Mountain regions, along the whole of the Atlantic coast of North America, over western Europe, South Africa, and India, but not in Australia.
60:2.3.These massive creatures became less active and strong as they grew larger and larger; but they required such an enormous amount of food and the land was so overrun by them that they literally starved to death and became extinct—they lacked the intelligence to cope with the situation.
>>
>>18969535
7. The Geologic History Book
58:7.1.The vast group of rock systems which constituted the outer crust of the world during the life-dawn or Proterozoic era does not now appear at many points on the earth's surface. And when it does emerge from below all the accumulations of subsequent ages, there will be found only the fossil remains of vegetable and early primitive animal life. Some of these older water-deposited rocks are commingled with subsequent layers, and sometimes they yield fossil remains of some of the earlier forms of vegetable life, while on the topmost layers occasionally may be found some of the more primitive forms of the early marine-animal organisms. In many places these oldest stratified rock layers, bearing the fossils of the early marine life, both animal and vegetable, may be found directly on top of the older undifferentiated stone.
58:7.2.Fossils of this era yield algae, corallike plants, primitive Protozoa, and spongelike transition organisms. But the absence of such fossils in the early rock layers does not necessarily prove that living things were not elsewhere in existence at the time of their deposition. Life was sparse throughout these early times and only slowly made its way over the face of the earth.
58:7.3.The rocks of this olden age are now at the earth's surface, or very near the surface, over about one eighth of the present land area. The average thickness of this transition stone, the oldest stratified rock layers, is about one and one-half miles. At some points these ancient rock systems are as much as four miles thick, but many of the layers which have been ascribed to this era belong to later periods.
>>
1. When you mention the true descendants of dinosaurs, are you talking about creatures like Mokele-Mbembe?

2. Before you said that dinosaurs were really just birds, so is this "something else" not a bird or is it just evolution of birds?

3. Is this "something else" giant snakes?

4. Is this "something else" pterodactyl-like creatures?
>>
>>18971812
You're starting to get Ken M tier dude you cannot call everyone who disagrees with you a shill. If you're so right about everyone else being wrong then your theory or theories should have loads of evidence to refute that of what is the so-called 'norm'

you're LARPing its becoming more apparent
>>
>>18977663

1) No, Small Theropods.

2) It's basically just a continuation of the small Theropod line compared to the Bird line.

3) No, but they do exist in the Amazon in some places.

4) No.
>>
>>18977559
>no flights go directy over the centre of antarctica

Antarctica is the coldest place on earth. The more you get to the centre of a landmass the colder it gets because there's no influence on temperature from seawater. Now, planes can fly in extreme temperatures but i feel like flying over the centre of the coldest place on earth, over the actual centre of the south pole with temperatures of -89 celsius on land with temperstures steadily dropping the higher you get and planes normally flying in -40 C at 10km plus rampant snowstorms and poor sight I think it's safe to say it is quite dangerous to fly a plane over the centre of antarctica. Why would you risk crashing due to fluids freezing when you can just land along the coastline and use a snowmobile for the rest of the trip.
>>
File: 27d.jpg (20KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
27d.jpg
20KB, 250x250px
>>18970217
How can one be so retarded....
Hope anyone who believes this has not the right to vote, its people like you who are ruining our world
>>
>>18977559
There's an airfield at the south pole. That's how people get to the very large research center/tourist destination at the South Pole.

So yes, flights go there.
>>
>>18977948
>>18977823

Flights don't fly over the center of Antarctica.
>>
>>18969740
Looks like a fucking piece of ancient shit
>>
>>18969535
>theory's when you meant theories
Thanks for letting me know in advance not to read your garbage
>>
>>18977986
Commercial flights, no. Flights, yes.
>>
>>18978142

You should read,research & observe.

Rather then close your mind.

>>18978466

FE could be proven/disproved with a Vertical Flight around the world.
>>
>>18979011

Going off what this person said....

1) These KB threads always bring interesting information forward.

2) Going around the earth Vertically would show people if FE is a thing or not.
>>
>>18969535

To add to what was said in the OP:

1) [Krakens] are a species of 100ft squid.

2) Suns are used as Refueling/Recharging stations for large Ships/Crafts.
>>
>>18977559
>Genetics are the true Reincarnation.

i hope you are right.
>>
File: 1477134769921.jpg (358KB, 1600x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1477134769921.jpg
358KB, 1600x1125px
Re: 3
>>
File: hollow earth nazis.jpg (648KB, 2210x1600px) Image search: [Google]
hollow earth nazis.jpg
648KB, 2210x1600px
>>18979086
>>
File: 1483226309332.jpg (177KB, 700x745px) Image search: [Google]
1483226309332.jpg
177KB, 700x745px
>>18979091
>>
File: 1483229166619.jpg (239KB, 640x403px) Image search: [Google]
1483229166619.jpg
239KB, 640x403px
>>18979105
>>
>>18969535
If the Flood wasn't a global event and happened only in the Mediterramean, then why do different cultures all around the world have the same myth?

The creation of the Med happened 5.2 mil years ago as waters from the Atlantic overflew the Gibraltar and poured in.

Were there humans back then to remember the event?
>>
>>18971845
>experiment
By whom?
>>
>>18971845
so it started as a gay multicultural experiment, it failed time to end the experiment

now its a last resort safe haven, multiculturalism has never worked

the people make the culture so if this last resort is supposed to work some people and cultures are going bye bye?
>>
>>18979210

1) Word spreads & Storms that cause flooding happen around the world.

2) "The Flood" was due to a big storm. This is separate from what you are referring to.

The Bible is filled with Story's. Look at it from a Story tellers perspective.

>>18979219

Blacks have/had Africa

Whites have/had Europe

Asians have/had Asia

That is/was by design & makes sense from a Joint-Colonization effort to divide the planet up.
>>
>>18979266

See: >>18979283
>>
>>18979313
ok.... so i mean if all the browns would would leave Europe i would be happy to go back even though most of us are white mongrels and not exactly anglo anymore

were the people in charge of colonization aware that we had separate homelands but thought fuck it we taking it anyway? i mean shouldn't they have ethnically cleansed all conquered territory to avoid the bullshit now with the defeated people basically being butt hurt forever from losing and wanting gibs and being used as club to smash over whitey?

is there room for everyone or will there have to be some mass genocides of races so the conflict of race doesn't keep coming up? oh i guess if everyone mixs its one race then isnt it

all these ideas are shit the ones at the top are fuckheads we all get screwed with what ever option there is holy shit if they want a plan to fucking work why the hell do they have to piss off the entire planet?

oh thats the point isn't it make everyone really angry so they feel it in their bones then use that rage for their plans?

about mars and some other planets your saying they didnt always look like that, well i know alot of messages get pushed in films and such to see if anyone picks up on it or just to prime the minds for what they reveal,

so something like we used up and wrecked mars then came here? i swear ive heard that before in film or science fiction
>>
>>18979353
>That is/was by design & makes sense from a Joint-Colonization effort to divide the planet up.

are we all thats left?

is there some hidden land mass past the ice with the ones that got here first? are they all dead now ?
why bring blacks here as colonization what kind of reasoning is that?
did environmental factors in different regions change what was brought here initially into the separate races we got now?
>>
>>18969658

Do people really believe these things?

The fuck. America your education system is failing.
>>
>>18979283
>1) Word spreads & Storms that cause flooding happen around the world.
That I understand
>2) "The Flood" was due to a big storm.This is separate from what you are referring to.
That I don't.
You said it was because of an earthquake, not a storm

Is continental drift real?
Who built Osirion?
Who built Machu Picchu?
What do you think about the movie Prometheus?
>>
>>18979283
>by design
Who designed it?
>>
Have you read Fingerprints of the Gods and Magicians of the Gods? How close to the truth is Graham Hancock?
>>
File: wendy_1488_textingbg.png (542KB, 739x670px) Image search: [Google]
wendy_1488_textingbg.png
542KB, 739x670px
I don't know much about the flat earth/hollow earth stuff but I'll try to breeze through some of the info to try to see this "perspective" your talking about.

Why do globalist keep pushing communism on the masses? is it specifically a tool for disruption or is it a way to economically put the masses as one "block" per say, they would have capitalism(or whatever separate system they have) but the masses would be a communist block within another system making them easier to deal with and manage also constantly getting weaker and poorer?

So one of the things you mentioned before was that fast food(I have a feeling this is in all processed food but baby steps) have "soft kill" methods in them but they are in parts(so like 1/3 is in the burger, 1/3 is in the fries, and 1/3 is in the drink) so I may have an in with a reporter and a chemist/biologist so when I get this done we may see some shit fly if we find something.

Oh speaking of which, is the current obsession with Wendy a natural chan thing or a viral marketing thing that will backfire once they see all the nazi edits /pol/ has done?

The anon6 guy from the endgame thread is defiantly a bot, post in spurts of about 15~ish seconds then captcha has to be re-entered by whoever is at the computer. no one can type that much at that pase and post it every 15 seconds unless it was copy-pasted. was able to summon him in another thread by just copy-pasting that post

Does the Golden Gate bridge in San Fran have similar properties like the twin towers, but "evil"? large mostly steel structure where an abnormally high amount of people kill themselves, not to mention how the city is, does it drain positive energy/radiate negative energy?

Oh and I guess I should keep this post /x/ related, do ghost have anything to do with energy?
>>
just
>>
>>18979434

Haven't heard of it & don't know.

>>18979423

1) Fault lines & Lava flows are connected to it.

2) & 3) Projects between human civilizations.

4) Has some Trans-humanist information.

>>18979446

1) Communism is designed to Drop populations & destabilize/implode countries.

2) On the right track with that. Certain softkill chemicals react with eachother.

3) The Chans are something special.

4) That information in the Endgame thread's OP was very important to understand, especially if you are in powerful groups. It's no surprise the Shills wanted to shut it down.

5) It has something off about it.

6) If its energy, in theory could you harness it.

>>18979429

"Us" or something else.
>>
>>18979011
You should post proof instead of sounding like a retard with an air of elitism
>>
>>18969535
Namefags need more attention: the thread
>>
It depends on the theory....wow great answer anon5 lol
>>
>>18970484
So, according to OP, this would be a small part of a much larger planet or spaceship or dyson sphere?
>>
>>18979210
>why do different cultures all around the world have the same myth?

Because floods are a natural phenomenon all around the world? You wouldn't need to flood the entire mediterranean. Just a regular flood would serve as inspiration for a story.

Also I'm unconvinced it's the same story all over the world.

Like they commonly cite Mayan mythology as having a flood myth. Except the flooded region is the underground, where dead gods live. And there's nothing about an ark and two of every animal.
>>
>>18980584
>"Us" or something else.
Are we the aliens? Are we native to this planet at all?
>>
>>18982357
Oh god, Earth is a space ship?!
>>
>>18982782
More like a petri dish.
>>
>>18981185
He said in the OP that there are many FE theories and not a clear 1 which is right. I don't understand why idiots keep asking FE questions.
>>
>>18969535
>Most Dinosaurs died out not by a supposed "Asteroid", but by Starvation(Due to progressively getting bigger & bigger, requiring more food to stay alive).

Yes, because lack of food makes living things grow, right?

How stupid are you?
>>
>>18983198
none of the FE theories are right
>>
File: Messier 3.jpg (743KB, 1400x1104px) Image search: [Google]
Messier 3.jpg
743KB, 1400x1104px
The FE/HE theories has never made sense to me. I am a practicing amateur astrophotographer, and have a small handful of pics like this that I took myself. I am familiar with the seasonal changes of the constellations, as would happen when the Earth is you know, spinning like a globe.
/x/plain yourselves.
How am I able to do that if I am supposedly
>>
so is hell real? is satan?

how can we test the shape of the earth? Are you saying its truly not round? Are these lizard creatures/humanoids the "something"?
>>
>>18972950
yeah, i got banned last week for posting about it.
Thread posts: 201
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.