[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ just wanted to start a thread about the jonestown massacre,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: jonestown x.jpg (186KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
jonestown x.jpg
186KB, 980x552px
Hey /x/ just wanted to start a thread about the jonestown massacre, and about the tape/or whatever it was that Jim Jones left, the one where you can here some demonic shit in the background once he dies.
>>
or at least have someone give an explanation to what that stuff was
>>
you could at least post the tape
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkookcrAnSE
>>
>>18969269
44:00 is when demonic cries can be heard
>>
>>18969283
but honestly what the fuck is that?
>>
when that woman start to have doubts and is shutted down by the other cultist.
I heard the whole tape long ago, no way I'm going throught it again
>>
>>18969283
is the distorted music blasting outside, you can heart it earlier in the tape
>>
>>18969233
>jonestown massacre
wasn't this some kind of CIA / MKUltra LSD experimental testing ground?
>>
The Jim Jones death tape was recorded over a old mix tape. The music originally put on the tape was recorded at a much faster speed. When Jim Jones used it to record himself during the final moments he recorded it much slower causing the music from before to sound really eerie. Im sorry by the Delfonics can be heard towards the end of the tape.
http://jonestown.sdsu.edu/?page_id=33236
>>
>>18969313
no you fucking retard
>>
I remember reading somewhere (survivors' accounts I think) that there were armed men guarding the doors to the big central building where they drank the drank. There would be no reasoning against jones, from that point on there was no hope for them
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.