[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here feel like they've committed the unpardonable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: sffgg.png (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
sffgg.png
5KB, 205x246px
Does anyone else here feel like they've committed the unpardonable sin?

I had this terrible moment where I was certain I was going to hell and I went into paroxysms and then I became increasingly angry at God for creating me, instead of running to his mercy. Now I am basically empty.. I can't enjoy anything really. I don't feel love. All I feel is regret. The path to hell is the satanic intellect. Anyone else? Have you been warning people about this?
>>
>>18968771
I killed someone. I know I committed a horrible sin. What did you do? If anyone goes to hell here, it's me.
>>
>>18968773
I can guarantee that you don't need to do anything to go to hell but think too much. Just keep reflecting on God's intentions and imputing a conventional idea of evil to them. You will be cut off. I just want to warn people so they don't end up not even feeling affection for their families anymore. I think I've basically achieved Buddhist nirvana.
>>
>>18968771
The only unpardonable sin is the rejection of Christ
>>
>>18968773

What if I told you that you are already in Hell and there is nowhere to go but up?
>>
>>18968802
Then I'll say I'll smoke what he's having.
>>
>>18968773
sounds suspicious, but how about some details
>>
>>18968813
My soulmate and my godform put a mind control device on me and made me shoot someone. They really manipulated me. God was in on it too. They think I'm Satan, so they punished me.

brb gotta take my meds.
>>
>>18968792
well I obviously did that. I looked upon my bible with horror last night. I felt like my life was a death trap. I was mostly thinking what about all these people who never even get to hear of Christ? Where is the justice? I thought for sure to keep certain people from even accessing the gospels must be evil. But now I see that the only good in people is what God puts there. Maybe this is what happened to Nietzsche and other philosophers. This is probably what the Illuminati is like. But still I don't want to do evil so maybe there is some good. But I am finally seeing what deprivation of God is. It leaves the human without any distinction from an animal and "your worm dieth not".
>>
>>18968844
>Nietzsche
You need to revision you future...what do you want?
>>
>>18968771
hell isnt real. hel is, and its the norse, pagan, egyptian, hindu, native american afterlife.. hell is what the jews labelled the gentile afterlife at the same time they labelled the gentiles creator as an adversary, and all the pagan gods as sick, twisted so called demons. Hail Satan!
>>
>>18969637
literally what?
>>
>>18968787
If your empty and uncaring, you haven't achieved anything but being robbed of peace.
>>
>>18969657
I'm not uncaring. I still feel an obligation to other people.
>>
File: IMG_3895.jpg (166KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3895.jpg
166KB, 600x450px
You need perspective.
>>
>>18969661
maybe I misunderstood. You said not caring about family, and Buddhist nirvana in the same context.
>>
>>18969670
Empathy is the hardest thing to get back when you've lost it utterly.
>>
>>18969675
Any tips?
>>
File: IMG_3811.jpg (25KB, 232x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3811.jpg
25KB, 232x232px
>>18969675
If it's in your blood, it's in your blood. Capability is genetic. As is predisposition. You are your parents child. But some of what makes us is chaos. Because nobody can predict this.
>>
>>18968771
True remorse can lead you to forgiveness. Often I find that the worst mistakes I make are in fact linked to old karma that happened in past lives or some dream realms. Repeating these mistakes gives me a chance to re examine the causes and effects, and with my more evolved love and wisdom I can correct or forgive myself for the past. Always know you deserve love. Every feeling, or lack of feeling, is in fact part of your spiritual process, and its exactly what should be happening. There are none on this planet who are perfect. Your guides will never leave you. The angels in heaven never give up on anyone. God always holds his door open. The mind will always have some way to not see it, even if the soul or awareness can see it 100%. I had to start having faith in my awareness, for it goes beyond what my mind has understanding of.
>>
>>18969687
It makes it much easier, to do things for people and not care about feeling owed. The only cure is distraction. Damage done is damage done. But again, the most broken people are the kindest. All that really matters, is what you do from this breath on. Find some peace, whatever that means to you.
>>
>>18969700
We all fuck up. Your not alone. Relativity is all we have. You want to hit bottom? Stop digging.
>>
>>18968844
>these people who never even get to hear of Christ

catholics believe they go to limbo in waiting for judgement day and i think protestants believe that its basically a free ticket to heaven as long as you dont commit unforgivable sins.

what you are going through is not enlightenment or hell or whatever, its just an existential crisis. you can NEVER lose your connection to god now, no matter how evil you are. you have simply set down the "phone" in astonishment and you have two choices:

1. accept that all good and beauty needs evil and grotesqueness to provide context, and that nature is so "evil" in that sense that we, as men with shards of god living within us, must be "good", and pick the phone back up.

or

2. become a depressive sadsack nihilist and reject all forms of religion and spirituality in a temper tantrum against god, the universe, and existence itself, ultimately culminating in your inevitable murder-suicide/slow cancer death.

we are basically bio-sacks full of god-stuff living in a universe that isnt too gentle or kind to that sort of creature and thats fucking awesome.
>>
>>18969722
Everyone knows Catholicism has a lot of extraneous nonscriptural crap in it.
>>
File: richmanlaz3.png (1MB, 1626x858px) Image search: [Google]
richmanlaz3.png
1MB, 1626x858px
>>18969650
>hell isnt real. hel is, and its the norse, pagan, egyptian, hindu, native american afterlife

Hell is real...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbeGR_Cqltg
>>
>>18968771
Wow. Okay...I'm going to try to text something to this.

No, I don't feel like I've committed the unpardonable sin, and I've done unpardonable sins. I think heaven is to be made, and we'll need all the humans we can get just to make heaven. I think if I continue to force all humans live...not matter how successful I am...then I had the best chance I got to make heaven. I am sure we will access the eternal life technologies at our hospitals. Continue learning to learn...and I'll see you later, Anon.
>>
File: TheImperialCult.png (1MB, 1033x652px) Image search: [Google]
TheImperialCult.png
1MB, 1033x652px
>>18969755
> Everyone knows Catholicism has a lot of extraneous nonscriptural crap in it.

Yeah, the Bible is a safe bet for spiritual advice...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCtg1qpUIUU
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.