[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always thought my cousin was a little weird, but I never suspected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0864.jpg (12KB, 102x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0864.jpg
12KB, 102x125px
I always thought my cousin was a little weird, but I never suspected the truth until this summer. We've hung out since we were kids, reading comics, playing NES and SNES games, watching old sci-fi shows.

A lot of weird things happened, too. Maybe it was just a kid's active imagination, but my stories with her are always asked about for a "tales from the dark side" taste to an evening.

I always called her Smidgen, because she was such a tiny little thing, which pissed her off because she hated cute nicknames. After a while, it got shortened to Smidge, and it just stuck. Now everyone calls her that.

One of my earliest memories with Smidge involves an elementary school Halloween party. Smidge was a little older than me, even though looking at her you'd never be able to tell, but our school was so small the party contained all kids K-12 in the school's gymnasium.

It was after the "Halloween parade" which just entailed us walking around the school in our costumes, and it was a great time. Cupcakes, candy, games, my friends, and Smidge.

Now, here comes the slightly embarrassing part. Our school was (uncharacteristically) pretty old. It had been an asylum back in the day, and it had been considered too expensive to just trash. So, with some reworking done to the place, it became a school.

Now, as you can imagine, there were all sorts of horror stories about the place. And one of them was about the boys bathroom on the first floor. No one knows just why, but occasionally, the lights will flicker, brighten, and then pop. And then, you can feel someone grabbing you, your ankle or wrist, in the dark. One kid got so scared he passed out.

Of course, this scared the shit out of me, but I wasn't about to admit it to my friends, even if I only was in kindergarten. Smidge, who never laughed at me or judged me, was he only person I trusted. So, with just a glance, she seemed to guess my dilemma and hopped out of her seat, taking my hand, and walked me to the bathroom.
>>
>>18968527
go on...
>>
>>18968527
continue
>>
>>18968527
Continue op
>>
>>18968527
The ghoulies grabbed OP
>>
>>18968527
go on
>>
>>18968527
Did you fuck your cousin OP?
>>
inb4 OP got molested by his cousin
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.