[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone else feel a radical cosmic shift within the past three

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_n50n1cpFUi1rtynt1o1_1280.jpg (222KB, 815x656px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n50n1cpFUi1rtynt1o1_1280.jpg
222KB, 815x656px
Did anyone else feel a radical cosmic shift within the past three weeks? As if we entered or intruded upon another plane of existence?
>>
Cycles man, don't get swept away.
>>
>>18967794
we talking about yugas brah?
>>
>>18967818
Yeah man.
>>
At most i felt an obvious difference in atmosphere in jan 2016, but other than a crazy election year both in america and my country its been same ol same ol i guess it was just my imagination and the happening is bulshit as it has always been since before ive been born
>>
>>18967785
We are in a retrograde afterall
>>
>>18967785
No
>>
My heart had palpitation during the night yesterday after a long long long time. Considering to heal my heart chakra
>>18967785
>>
4th density like from the law of one??
>>
>>18967785
May 10th the North Node shifts into Leo and the South Node shifts into Aquaruius
>>
>>18968180
Interesting!
>>
my head and my troath are on something weird! if you know about the fake metatronic death shit and the monadic vocal cords, something is changing people but we are still bounded to the saturn meta matrix we are not free until we get the fuck out of here
>>
>>18968006
Do you think it is the Wave ?
>>
>>18968433
I've never heard of the Wave, but it sound Interesting! It seems like a word for the concept of transition? I read interesting things about the Schuman Resonance, and ti being particolarly hith recently... I think this might be relevant? I think by the Law of One, Earth should have transitioned already by now, while humanity should take 100 to 700 years for completion, if I remember correctly. I'm not sure, but this is definitely interesting stuff.
:)
>>
>>18968460
There are others channeling transcript based on the same ideology that "All is One" like the cassiopaean, they are the first to bring up this "wave" idea. Also these transcript are still ongoing
>>
>>18968489
Funnily enough I think these transcripts talks about The law of one and how it was accurate at 70% or something, I don't remember which sessoin it was exactly. But yeah, they feel like a continuing of the law of one, same ideology but with a more wide area of subject
>>
>>18968489
Thank you! I will check it out!
Also nice "timing" (in my time zone your post is at 22:22:27).
>>
>>18967785
Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future."
>>
>>18967785
Nothing happened. Nothing will ever happen.
>>
>>18967785
Its all in your head anon, its just your current mood and life that might be changing or something. It dosent mean the whole world is changing.
>>
>>18968489
I'm reading on The wave it sounds very interesting, thank you again for the suggestion! :)
>>
>>18967785
yes. they have made their move. but its just some snobs who never learned what real power is. they think money is power and they pay people to do things for them

many of them are superstitious . they pay others to do trivial things. low level shit really

and they are not all on the same side. some are ok but some faggy group wants to rule the world... get in line. the real deal is probably amused by such faggotry and waits for them to run out of steam. then they are fucked. its a more crushing defeat when the enemy is exhausted and cant resist only to be ravaged by a wall of spear heads or calvary hooves
>>
>>18968528
you're welcome Anon, good luck in your search
>>
>>18967785
somebody posts this at least once a month. for your sake and the sake of those around you, stop taking drugs.
>>
>>18968536
Good luck to you too!
;)
>>
>>18968550
>>18968557
I think what we need the most now is willpower, luck is nothing but wishful thinking imo, what do you think ?
>>
File: IMG_3372.jpg (227KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3372.jpg
227KB, 800x600px
>>18967785
Yes. But I think it's more practical than spoopy. Scanners finally got Hanz.
>>
>>18968570
I think willpower is definitely important. "Luck" in a way is like the serendipity that tells you you're on the right path, in my opinion, rather than wishful thinking. For events beyond our control, I think "luck" is all we have (it could even be our willpower making it happen though?). :)
>>
>>18968592
I think you are right on the first part. for the second, "hope" might be the right word. Also for events beyond our control, karma play its part and technically we choose to experience this even if not in this life I think.
Effectively we must have the willpower to understand these experiences as they come and choose wisely our way of thinking? only knowledge can prevent bad experiences
>>
>>18968619
Right! I think the "choosing" might be the pre-invarnative plan and the higher self I think...?
I think I get what you mean... Without willpower and direction experiences can get kind of random and 'bad" I think. I think I agree with you!
Then...I wish you great, positive direction and willpower! ;)
>>
>>18968588
Scanners? Is this a group helped to help...like those named, "watchers"? They just get to sit back, and though of option to do?

Also, is an other word than, "Hanz" helpful? Hint...hint!

Alright...if I'm going to expect based on hinting then I should hint. I already sent a, "Blue Way-El" company notice of request of work to, "Watchers" who understand the best version of the, "Blue Whale game".

>>18967785
I was noticing a lot of, "plasma strangelets" or artificial humanality program glitches (or artificial humanality program freerider cataclysms) as extreme stupidity...lack of attention to others commands...doing simple tasks wrong...experiencing vivid dreams...experiencing like-sense which seemed to be priority rather than the tasks I am doing is priority.

I think these, "radical cosmic shifts" are caused by the ending of predictable events and the start of new events. I think there are many events which might happen, but people are not sure which one of the events occurs earliest. Some of the events, which might happen, are not going to happen because they are not the earliest.

I am hoping much work will be about conflict resolution by assumption that humans accessed eternal life technology thousands of years earlier than now.
>>
>>18968641
Haha, that is the spirit ! You too Anon. Peace and Love
>>
>>18967785
From toddlerhood to early school age, children will often link the outside world with their internal consciousness, e.g. "It is raining because I am sad."

Some people never grow out of this, like OP.
>>
1771 here,
A reason you may find as to why you are feeling a "cosmic shift" is because our system is about to be unlinked.
To be better informed visit. https://systemspace.link/
Once you visit, it is recommended you register so as not to "soulshatter".

This is all i can tell you for now.

1771 out.
>>
>>18968745
This is pretty intriguing, but I don't want to give away my soul that easily
>>
>>18968810
>>18968745

How do you know if you have a Soul ?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.