[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was looking through an old pickup truck I bought a while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: horse shoe.jpg (6KB, 225x220px) Image search: [Google]
horse shoe.jpg
6KB, 225x220px
So I was looking through an old pickup truck I bought a while back, and found a horse shoe under the dash.

I had a close call in the truck once, so fuck it maybe it is lucky after all.

I'm going to sell the truck probably within the next year, and I'm wondering if I should keep the horse shoe or not, like, will it continue to bring me luck if I remove it from the vehicle and put it in my garage? Or will it be bad luck because I removed it from it's vehicle it's been in for who knows how long?
>>
Yea, you can keep the shoe.
Just remember to hang it open side up.
>>
File: boxxy_middle-school.jpg (199KB, 1752x1172px) Image search: [Google]
boxxy_middle-school.jpg
199KB, 1752x1172px
I think you should leave it in the truck.

1) it was 'part' of the truck when you got it, for who knows why

2) to want to keep 'the luck' for yourself is kind of selfish, someone left it there for you and you say that helped you -- what if the previous owner had taken it out?

3) Let's say you take it out and the next owner is driving the now unlucky truck to deliver baby formula to an orphanage and gets run into by a drunk causing the truck to flip nine times pinning the driver inside, catches on fire, and incinerates the driver slowly, in extreme pain, surrounded by baby formula that never gets delivered, babies go hungry that night -- is that really what you want?
>>
>>18967719
What if OP survived his close call so he could later save two lives, each of which would go on to save two lives...
>>
>>18967727
He doesn't need to take the horseshoe then.
And WHY, WHY do you want the babbies to starve??
>>
>>18967672
Keep it. Maybe it has more of a story than you know. Legend like. Some kid puts a magic horseshoe in his heros car to protect them. It becomes actual protection. Maybe you were meant to find it. Keep it.
>>
>>18967719
Let's say the next owner is suspect zero. Luck would be, a bad thing for the rest of us.
>>
>>18967719
I don't think it was left there on purpose, the previous owner left, like, everything in there. Ropes, tools, sunscreen, soda bottles.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.