[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum /thread1167181/pg1 Are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3869.jpg (48KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3869.jpg
48KB, 590x350px
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1167181/pg1
Are we gonna solve this shit?
>>
>>18967003
There was a thread about two days ago, same subject , there was a poster who claimed was Bruno himself, he wrote all in portuguese, does anyone have the thread ?
>>
Solve it on your own nigger, we're full of retards here
>>
I SMELL A MYSTERY SCOOB
>>
>>18967061
Olá, o Bruno que todos conheciam já não existe mais.
O ser transcendeu além da dimensão humana, se tornando uma criatura onipresente e onisciente.
Se preparem todos para o futuro! Pois ele irá começar em breve.
>>
>>18967061
Okey bitchez, lets solve this one. I have THE theory regarding this case , but first , we need to clarify Brunos family, we need pictures of everyone involved. Specially that elusive "twin" brother.

Two, the guy who is mentioned in the ATS thread , the one who created the fake North Korea soccer channel in YT, is a MEGA troll , we need to clear that.

Also, the guys at the ATS need more help with the "hermetic" symbols. That is one of the weirdest parts of the whole story.

And three the guy who just posted in portuguese , is not Bruno,or at least , the person who posted twice in here. The "real" Bruno sounded more....worrried.
>>
bump i wish they released the full encrypted messages + the keys
>>
>>18967176
translation amigo?
>>
>>18967522
"Hello, the Bruno that you knew doesn't exist anymore. The being transcended beyond human dimension, becoming a omnipresent and omniscient creature. Be prepared for the future! It will begin soon"
Just someone roleplaying.
>>
he's in a ayuhasca retreat, there are lots of those around brazil, specially in the amazon, where bruno lives
>>
>>18967643
He should be going to see the Ayoraes, but he likes being inside to much.
>>
>>18967003
Has someone found ANY picture of his "supposed" twin brother? I havent.

That his father owns two restaurants besides the club? I havent.

Also, that "modest" reduction in the cost of the statue, is very VERY fishy.
>>
The guy clearly did all this just to promote his books.

Not paranormal.
>>
>>18967003
>>18967003
Lets post first the info and then theories about it , shall we ?

Bruno de Melo Silva Borges, was last seen leaving his house on monday, the 27th of march 2017. He is male, 24 years old, from the city of Rio Branco, in Acre, Brazil.Family : one sister,Gabriela Borges, one twin male brother(missing in EVERYTHING LOL, no name given), mother Denise Borges and father,Athos Borges. He is reported as psychology student, but i havent found any school or university with him. Friends: Marcelo Ferreira, who helped him "paint" the room.
>>
>>18967003
He left his house on the 27th, in a hurry, it was reported that he only had "only shorts and a t-shirt"(1), no other items have been reported.

No use of credit cards to his name are mentioned in any article (that i have read). No amount of money, food or other items that seem to be reported missing from the house.

Reports indicating Brunos mental health are contradictory, on one hand we have testimony from Brunos mother that he was mentally well, but, in some other interviews, she claims he was being treated by a doctor, we dont know the doctors name, or any info besides the mention.

1-https://butterflylanguage.com/2017/04/02/the-strange-disappearance-of-bruno-silva-borges/
>>
>>18967522
He said he likes tacos very much with cheese.
>>
>>18967788
Here you go. Pic related.
>>
>>18967784

Pictures show him in several physical states, such as this pic taken which looks well, fucked up, and then compare with the photos of him with the sculptor Jorge Rivas Plata, in those pics , he looks well, happy.

Father is a wealthy men, he is the owner of a nightclub called "Maison Borges Eventos" (Borges Events Mansion), address BR 364, AC, 69900-000, phone number 3229-7000. Is also mentioned he is the owner of two restaurants ,but no names of those have been found.

Mother is a psycologist. occupation of the siblings are unkwnow. The family appears to be well, no need for money or oustanding debts are mentioned.
>>
if there is going to be any info from now on its going to be screened and made ready for the masses
>>
>>18967836
Masses? Baby, this wont leave fridge websites like this and ATS and its ilk, i seriously doubt the people will find about it.
>>
>>18967003
>schitzo brazillian write a bunch of shitty spiritual books and scams his family/friends for money to publish it
>suddenly vanishes
>vanishes in brazil

He was probably robbed and his body is cut up into 100 tiny pieces being fed to pigs.
>>
>>18967865

I will keep posting what ever i find, but the supposed twin brother, is the first thing we should clear up, so we can know if this fucker is either lying or just had the worse luck in the world.
>>
Agora estamos em uma nova era!
Na era da evolução existencial do ser humano.
Demos o novo passo em direção ao novo mundo.

Humanos, animais, espíritos, extraterrestres.
Irmãos unidos para uma nova existência nessa vastidão chamada vida.
Saudemos Bruno o verdadeiro salvador.

Nada será como era antes.
Andaremos em direção ao novo mundo.
Morte é apenas um sentimento e não um fato.
Esperamos até este momento para nos libertarmos.

Ingressem nesta nova vida que vos espera.
Saia de sua casa e viva a nova vida!

Jamais deixe que alguém diga que você está errado em seguir o caminho da luz.
Orem pelas pessoas que não ouçam vossas palavras.
Honre os seus ancestrais que morreram para lhes dar esta nova vida.
Navegue em direção ao futuro.

Comece hoje mesmo o que você não começou.
Esqueça seus problemas, viva o amanhã.
Não se esqueça.
Abra a porta e vá para o chão, todo mundo faça o dinossauro.

Leia apenas a primeira letra de cada frase.
>>
>>18967891
Lmfao
>>
>>18967891
translation?
>>
>>18968929
from what people been saying its a troll
>>
>>18967891
Read the first letter of every phrase.
>>
>>18967146
made me laugh
>>
>>18968929
and his name is john cena
>>
>>18967061
> there was a poster who claimed was Bruno himself

Well if he claimed it must be true!
>>
>>18967865
You're probably right.
>>
Well, i dont buy it.

This guy is classic case of "them" using a patsy in order to spread "their" ideology. Even if he is fake , most of the symbols used have very negative meanings.

Weird Posts in Reddit Thread :

"if some one can spend 20.000 in Acre, one of the pourest(poorest) part of Brasil(Brazil), means that the father was deep sunk in corruption(farmers, politicians and cartels) sadly for a guy who is a bookworm and not a mafioso type of guys.. feel sad for the family, usually the criminals go after the fragile and weak one in the family"

Maybe the criminals ARE the family. That weird "sculptor" with his doublespeak....

Has anyone seen his father "business" , it seems shady as fuck.

Also :

The owner of "Nao Salvo" blog says he is not behind it :
https://www.feedclub.com/internautas-dizem-que-sumico-de-jovem-no-acre-foi-invencao-do-blog-nao-salvo/
>>
>>18967891
Genius
>>
>>18967799
Chicken? Really? What is this? Ground beef, motherfucker!
>>
File: taco_sonora_style.jpg (107KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
taco_sonora_style.jpg
107KB, 1600x1200px
>>18969655
Ask and you shall receive.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.