[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the whole purpose of human existence being born on earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

What is the whole purpose of human existence being born on earth is hilarious we have no instructions we're just supposed to run around this bitch doing random shit until we die
>>
Yeah man shit is absurd.
>>
Young mister, just worry about the money while purpose is on pause
>>
>purpose

You believe in purpose because you see the purpose of everything else in life, we do this so that we can have that, a spoon is used for cereal, a fork for steak and if you were to switch them you would know immediately this item was meant for a different use. You might use a wife for a child, a child for your happiness, a car to get you there safely and a house to keep it all safe, but are any do any of these things inately seek this one use? Ask the women how they feel about my words on their "use." Ask them if they agree that is their purpose. Think now about the iron in the spoon or the chemical reactions in a stew- they do not know why they are existing. If they were alive like the women, they may even very much despise the purpose we give to them. Or who knows, they may be completely satisfied with it.

But that is beside the point. The point is, we gave them that purpose.

Purpose exists only for what we make it. This purpose defines us, and births right and wrong, because there is a way to the purpose's completion, and there is a way away from it. I believe holy and evil exist in our lives because so many believe that we had a creator, who gave us purpose, and if he did there would be a right and a wrong way to his purpose. They love their creator, and they "know his word to be true," and they birth the idea of good and evil from his "teachings."

What is our purpose? Well, it's time to think about it. Do you believe you had a creator? If so, find His purpose. I don't specifically mean God, but unless you choose your parents as your "creator", the only other option here is a "god" of some sort.
Maybe you believe the sciences, that we are nothing more than a giant mathematic, chemical, physical reaction to ourselves. I think then your purpose might just be... To be. You are. It is up to you whether you value that.
If all else fails, maybe you would nevermind the idea of a creator, and believe that it is You who chooses your purpose.
>>
>>18967018
>>18967018

Holy shit, because I'm gunna read that, right?
>>
>>18967021
It's not that long, you fucking illiterate.
>>
>>18967018
no matter how long you spew your bullshit,
you're still ugly as fuck
>>
>>18967030

it's a long long bullshit you got there, man child
>>
>>18967030
Heh.
>>18967036
Hehehehehe.
>>
>>18967030
Read what you like. Heh.
>>
File: Tn5KkZy.jpg (16KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Tn5KkZy.jpg
16KB, 259x194px
>>18967018

tomorrow for sure....
>>
>>18967018
Beautiful reply, very woke
>>
>>18967057
The whole world will come crashing down, I'd bet.
>>
>>18966929
ur supposed to get rich idiot
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493834005148.jpg (29KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493834005148.jpg
29KB, 640x640px
>>18967018
Underrated
>>
>>18967018
tl;dr: "purpose" is a human construct and undefined/meaningless in the grand scheme of things
>>
>>18966929
What makes you think human existence has a purpose?
If something erases us from existence, the universe will continue to live on. It will be just a matter of time until another species acquires intelligence and replaces us.

We are not important.
>>
>>18966929
>we're just supposed to run around this bitch doing random shit until we die
not even that. we arent supposed to do or be anything. we just exist you dumb faggot
>>
>>18967366
By contrast, purpose is incredibly meaningful, almost empirically. Without purpose, there is no meaning. The two are nearly synonomous.

The focus is on defining your purpose, because if you don't it remains undefined. An undefined life is a meaningless one.

The real tl;Dr: Define your purpose and you will find meaning.

I don't know that humans are the only creatures to develop purpose. Haven't really talked to anything that wasn't human or built by human.
>>
>>18967394
This is a very possible idea, but there's also the possibility that we are the most intelligent life form that will ever be created in the universe than experience and explore this universe is our purpose.
>>
>>18966929
In my opinion I don't think life has any inherent meaning, you have to find it for yourself.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.