[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW everyone who has died in your universe outside of old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: feels too real.jpg (132KB, 650x542px) Image search: [Google]
feels too real.jpg
132KB, 650x542px
>TFW everyone who has died in your universe outside of old age split into their own reality where the desires of their heart were strong enough to split them from you.

>TFW someone who died in your universe is now living in a jurrasic park like movie setting because the law of attraction is true and they're living it out.
>>
>>18966787
Can I get a new universe please? Also that pic is me all the way. Everytime I hear a recording of myself I never want to speak again.
>>
>>18966946
love yourself, accept yourself!
>>
>>18966946
there isn't much difference usual when you change a single universe over, you have to go through the process multiple times to get any real change. but basically killing yourself would be the most reliable way to hop universes.
>>
>>18966946
>Everytime I hear a recording of myself I never want to speak again.

Same. Everybody else sounds fine. Why do I sound like the biggest faggot on earth.

:^{
>>
>>18966971
>basically killing yourself would be the most reliable way to hop universes.

wew lad
>>
>>18966972

Because when you hear yourself talk normally you're also partially hearing your voice vibrating through your skull rather than just through your ears like every other sound. Your brain recognizes when it's perceiving your own voice and adjusts to account for that by recognizing when it's your own voice and changing your perception of it so it sounds higher than the actual vibrations merit. Otherwise everyone would hear their own voice as a super deep voice from the vibrations going directly through your skull. The vibrations should normally sound lower going through your skull but since your brain perceives it higher you end up in the middle sounding normal like everyone else when you talk.

When you hear your own voice on a recording your brain still recognizes it as your own so it pitches it up when you hear it but you don't have the skull vibrations to offset the changed pitch so your voice sounds somehow wrong and higher than normal making you think like you sound like a faggot.

It's not actually how you sound. You'll never know how you actually sound, your brain won't let you. The level of weirdness your voice has compared to when you hear everyone else is directly related to how much your brain had to alter your perception of your own voice because of the skull vibrations
>>
>>18967056
I didn't know about the brain compensating part. That's rTher fascinating.
>>
>>18967056
>You'll never know how you actually sound, your brain won't let you

NOTHING IS REAL!
>>
When I was about 8 or 9 years old I had this neighbour which was my best friend, he enjoyed singing quite a lot, he sang horribly, but I didn't tell him because I was very fond of him, anyway, one day I decided to join him in his singing and he told me I sang really bad, I lol'd and told him to record himself on the pc. Next day, he came to my house with this face I'll never forget, like his entire world just came crumbling down, he never sang in front of me again.
:(
>>
File: o-SAD-KID-MOM-facebook.jpg (381KB, 1536x1047px) Image search: [Google]
o-SAD-KID-MOM-facebook.jpg
381KB, 1536x1047px
>>18967056
S-so even J-james Earl Jones thinks he sounds like he just got off a giant drivable dildo with ABBA playing at full volume and driven by Richard Simmons?
>>
>>18967975
I just laughed so hard you have no idea
>>
File: 1488467895268.png (24KB, 310x326px) Image search: [Google]
1488467895268.png
24KB, 310x326px
>>18967056
Hold on, adult here and we need to clear somethings up.

So if a guy who has never heard his voice before, was told he is listening to random speech and didn't know he was recorded. That the voice he heard would sound reasonably ok. And if in mid-speech he was told it was him, the voice would turn into the disagreeable voice and would never sound the same?

I'm calling bullshit, but nice delivery, the kids who read this before going to school seemed to believe it.
>>
>>18967975
I loled.

>>18968079
Where is your scientific method, fucker?
>>
>>18967975
Should we ask what boys were singing or why?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.