[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is time travel real? If so what's the farthest one person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1491479152327.jpg (29KB, 550x528px) Image search: [Google]
1491479152327.jpg
29KB, 550x528px
Is time travel real? If so what's the farthest one person can go? I desire to go at least 3 years back
>>
>>18966423
Hmm. That's an interesting question to answer. First I need to ask you something--three years ago, did you remember going back in time three years, from the future?

That's a cute bologna cat btw.
>>
>>18966441
No I do not remember
>>
>>18966446
Okay. So then if you time traveled back three years, to a time when you had no memory of ever having time traveled back three years from the future, then upon arriving at that time again, you would have no memory of ever having time traveled back three years from the future. Because if you did remember having time traveled back three years from the future, then by your own words it wouldn't be the timeline you want to timetravel back three years into.

>>18966441
>First I need to ask you something--three years ago, did you remember going back in time three years, from the future?

>>18966446
>No I do not remember

So do you have a way of knowing if you didn't already time travel back three years from the future, and are now completing the tail end of that arc here and now? Is it possible that you did?
>>
>>18966507
>In Jamaican accent
>TIME IS AN OCEAN, NOT A HOOOOSEE! YOUR MIND A GARDEN SNAKE COILING THROUGH THE POSSIBILITIES
>>
>>18966423
Nope time travel is impossible just go smoke some weed and relax
>>
>>18966423
Yes it is possible, but you have to realize time doesn't real faggot
>>
>>18966510
WHAT SHALL BE WAS
WHAT WAS SHALL BE
THE WORM LOVES US
IT WILL ALWAYS LOVE US
AND THUS IT ALWAYS HAS
>>
Quantum computers utilizing time crystals to create a closed time loop that exists outside of our timeline is the closest thing to time travel we will have the hopes of seeing in our lifetimes
>>
>>18966540
Perhaps with external alchemy alone that is true.
>>
>>18966423
Time travel is just as impossible as moving at a negative speed (and i'm not talking about walking backwards).
>>
>>18966519
This
>>
>>18966547
On a massive scale like video games, but it's perceptibly as real as this existence.
What if we are already inside a simulation of the original creation. And that closed time loop is all time. Imperceptible to us till we click unlock that ability and instead of a beardy god we get a system admin popping in to say congrats your a simulation enjoy the ride..
>>
You can only go forward anon
>>
>>18966423
Time Travel is a thing, contrary to popular belief. Just do the math. everything is math. But like all things that exist there is a natural order to it and to disregard this order can result in being killed.
>>
>>18966519
>realize time doesn't real
what even are you saying? did you mean isn't? because that's not correct either, there are time particles which make up a fabric and as long as you are here in the physical world you are existing within this fabric and you can't say otherwise because you have a perception of the passing of time always. Yes this is all an illusion anyway, but you are the sculptor, so to speak.
>>
Time Travel is possible in theoretical physics and there's a few ways to do it.

1) Time dilation in general relativity dictates that time itself slows down the faster you move.

If you were to travel at 95% of the speed of light, time for you would slow down by 1/3rd of that for a normal person on earth.

So if you were to go onto a space ship traveling at 95% light speed for 1 year, 3 years would have passed on earth.

2) With quantum mechanics, it may be possible to link two points in space-time in a state of super positioning.

If you were to do this, a portal of sorts would allow you to travel back and forth at will.

However, it would be limited to only traveling to the point where the first portal was created.
>>
>>18968503
but that would be that point within the universe, not on earth, so you couldn't really travel anywhere besides into the vacuum of space
>>
>>18966423
Time travel is not possible and is restricted by the creator of the universe.

The only way to get even close to time travel is for certain people to AP and visit past times in their AP sessions as a spectator only. In order to do this, you need a connection with God.
>>
>>18966556
What if i walked backwards at 88 miles per hour?
>>
>>18967771
> not understanding the joke

>not understanding physics

>not embracing death
>>
>>18968683
You'd run into something, unless your in a totally empty space. No flux capacitor.
>>
>>18968683
you'd pull a muscle
>>
>>18966423
They've figured out how to alter chains of ownership. Closest we come is altering paperwork. Kek.
>>
>>18967771
>being this new
>>
ITT /sci/ normies who have no faith. You could buy a time machine since the 80s and it's now available on the internet. It's called the Hyper Dimensional Resonator and is sold by Stephen Gibbs. You just need to send him a text message to order one. It was even parodied in Napoleon Dynamite.
>>
>>18967771
>autismo: el posto
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.