[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm interested in Crowley, what books should I read by him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 220px-Aleister_Crowley.jpg (13KB, 220x304px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Aleister_Crowley.jpg
13KB, 220x304px
I'm interested in Crowley, what books should I read by him and what books should I read about him?
>>
>>18965804
Bump for heavy interest.
>>
>>18965804
"Perdurabo" by richard kazynsci (sp) is a decent biography.

the Big Blue Brick (magick: liber aba book 4) is a good collection of his occult work.
>>
Aleister Crowley is nothing more than a SATANIST THAT LEFT INSTRUCTIONS TO PEOPLE TO BECOME SLAVES OF THE EVIL DEMIURGE.

Avoid him at all costs!!
>>
All of Crowleys "Magick" boils down to him having anal sex in the desert to try to summon demons.
The man was a complete degenerate who probably raped his own daughter.
>>
Crowley died poor, mad, and alone.
>>
>>18965804
Not much really. He influenced 3 big players very much. Now you might think those 3 players are not that big, but if you do read his work, you will find it sounds very familiar to you. Those 3 players are Anton LaVey (Church of Satan), Michael Aquinas (Church of Satan 2.0 aka Temple of Set) and Ron Hubbard (Church of Scientology ). These 3 were influencial witches who basically controlled pop artists and actors who in turn got mimicked by youth someway or another (even in the preset day still). Besides that he used the methods still used by Freemasonry today.
>>
File: 1480968344739.jpg (55KB, 230x384px) Image search: [Google]
1480968344739.jpg
55KB, 230x384px
>>18965832
>>18966051

Brainwashed idiots. Have fun not knowing how make this world conform to your will.
>>
File: crowley troll meme.jpg (68KB, 540x700px) Image search: [Google]
crowley troll meme.jpg
68KB, 540x700px
>>18965804

The best biography of Crowley is "The Eye in the Triangle" by Israel Regardie.

http://originalfalcon.com/b-eye_triangle.php

The best book to read by him is "The Book of the Law".

https://www.amazon.com/Book-Law-Aleister-Crowley/dp/0877283346
>>
>>18965804
Heroin addict conman who raped his young male proselytes in the desert. Basically Ayn Rand for schizotypal people
>>
>>18967330
Shit book by his biggest ass kisser and a holy book that is entirely unintelligible to someone who hasn't done extensive study.

>>18967396
He wasn't a top.
>>
>>18967421
Regardie more or less resented Crowley and warns against extensive use of Thelema, and never even claimed to be a Thelemite.
>>
Again and again.
>>
>>18965804
read his diaries and shit from the /omg/ MEGA library
>>
>>18965804
"Spirit of Solitude" (a.k.a. "The Confessions of Aleister Crowley)
"Magick: in Theory and Practice"
>>
>>18965813
>>18965813
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk7vsMPcoAI

RAW on Crowley, best video on the subject
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.