[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come I don't see as much of the "government preparing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: fred.png (446KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
fred.png
446KB, 500x611px
How come I don't see as much of the "government preparing falseflag to initiate martial law and corral citizens into FEMA deathcamps to be RFID chipped and given poison vaccines" conspiracies anymore?
>>
because everyone and their grandma knows that scheme and it just won't work anymore.
>>
>>18965004
It seems like these theories were huge after Katrina and through Obama's presidency. Like there was some quasi-religious strain of thought that Obama was the antichrist or a foreign agent or a special tool of the illuminati and he was going to declare martial law or grab the people's guns at any second
>>
>>18964993
they'll be back. there's an ebb and flow in the conspiracy community.
>>
Because Trump won! The FEMA camps are going to be repurposed for dealong wih the illegals and kikes, as they should had been in the first place.
>>
>>18964993
That was Hillary's plan. She lost.

There's a whole new skew of Trump-related conspiracies that are more relevant in 2017. Mostly how they plan to sabotage the Trump presidency, appoint some Democrat or neo-con Republican, and continue the old plan.
>>
>>18965162
this conspiracy has been rolling since at least the 90s. it was starting to get big in the bush 2 years. the potential for internment of political prisoners etc is not a partisan thing. don't be decieved by the false divisions.
>>
because it would completely shut down the economy.

even prisoners have jobs :)
>>
>>18965177
Republicans aren't innocent in all of this, obviously, but Trump is still an outsider to both parties. It's a shame that Kushner has sabotaged his administration so effectively.
>>
>>18965104
And people still believe Obama will come back and Trump is just the "seventh king"

Tho it seems the attention is shifting to Jared Kushner.

The real conspiracy right now is mainstream media openly attacking the alternate one as they are losing power.
>>
>>18965152
>Because Trump won!
You do realize trump is funded by the same people right? He is literally the puppet they wanted.

-Electoral College
-Religion / Faith / Funding of trumps cabinet

Spend 10 fucking minutes to research something ffs.
>>
>>18965231
His administration is infiltrated by establishment loyalists but Trump himself, Bannon, Miller, and Conway have their hearts in the right place. Flynn did too, but look what happened to him.
>>
hmm...deathcamps...
>>
>>18964993
See Monsanto Whitewashing of 2012.

Seriously, there are people who get paid on /x/
>>
>>18965998
Are you saying that the truth about impending martial law is being suppressed on /x/? i think that line of conspiracy is just less prevalent on the internet as a whole, not just /x/.
>>
>>18965998
>getting paid to shill on /x/

/pol/ I could understand, but no one is wasting money on this dead board.
>>
they tried it at stevens transport, they are all psychic, and they are attempting this in Georgia amongst white males, they are doing it through companies, greyhound, target Walmart fed ex ups local motels, race track in douglasville, ga Kroger, Paulding county, cobb county cumming Georgia, at the moment they are cornering me in what they call chicken wire, where non whites do military style car pile ups to where I can't see other white people and so they can specifically torture me through microwaving and messing with the oxygen levels with their cars and doing it in a controlled military fashion to where I'm the only one to experience the hit, through traffic and location
>>
ragsdale heating and air, they are trying to make me homeless in an economic race military front, they are psychic and are stealing from my bank account, and the bank I am with is involved through racial politics of kill whitey rwhanda style, they purposely made me bank rupt through a car wreck mafia hit in cobb county, and then tried to murder me through slow poisoning at stephens transport, they are starting to try to kill white males through work place situations
>>
wherever I go they keep trying to tell me I'm in banishment and it is a set up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-apaIOOoAo
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.