[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to petition god/the universe for death, or at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: 1493173505189.png (195KB, 395x363px) Image search: [Google]
1493173505189.png
195KB, 395x363px
Is there any way to petition god/the universe for death, or at the vey least are prayers asking for death heard?

The best years of my life have already passed me by and looking at my natal chart I was born with 4 retrograde planets in my chart which means I was put on earth by god to fail and suffer. I feel that I have suffered enough and have done my time and there is no purpose in living any longer.
>>
you shouldn't judge your entire life on your natal chart

that being said:

that many retrograde planets mean you might be a late bloomer, not the worst thing in the world

i have 3 retrograde planets (uranus, neptune, jupiter) a 12th house sun squaee saturn in my 3rd house (uranus is in my 3rd house too, but there's no aspect) and two t-squares in my chart

you could try learning from all of the bad things in your life and using them towards something productive eventually, to an extent misery is a choice, even if your life is rough and you have problems
>>
頑張ってください anon.
>>
>>18964643

i cant learn anything because my natal mercury is retrograde and debilitated in pisces
>>
>>18964684

you learned astrology and to read and write, clearly you're not entirely incapable of learning

i understand feeling depressed and hopeless, but neither of those feelings necessarily reflect reality and your present doesn't reveal your future
>>
>>18964713

is there a way to ask the universe to mercifully kill me?
>>
>>18964684

btw why do you feel like the best years of your life have passed? what's causing your suffering right now?
>>
>>18964724

if there is i don't know it, i've wanted to die plenty of times and tried to kill myself, but i'm still here

why do you want to die?
>>
>>18964726
>>18964732

this is a trick question because if i tell you my situation you love and light fags will just say its not a good enough reason to die and that i should make money by starting a underwater basket weaving business
>>
>>18964738

both of those are just me, and i have no desire to rate your reasons for wanting to die

it's not my place to tell you how you should feel about your own personal pain or to judge you for it, everyone's pain and capacity to deal with it is different

why would i suggest money as a cure for suicidal thoughts? it isn't one

i'm asking because i want to hear your perspective
>>
>>18964738
Another depressed faggot here. I would like to hear about your situation just so I can compare and see if I am worse or better off than you.
>>
>>18964760

not op, but there's no such thing as better off or worse off, it's all relative to the individual
>>
I only recently fully realised what I am. So yeah I wasn't around to answer all your prayers. Anyway. You can't all get everything you want. Atleast not to start. Priority must be given.
>>
>>18964623

When I was back there in seminary school, there was a person there who put forth the proposition that you can petition the Lord with prayer. Petition the Lord with prayer!
PETITION the Lord with prayer!!!
You CANNOT petition the Lord with prayer!
>>
>>18965537

i dont get it, can you ask god for death or not? is it just your opinion?
>>
>>18964623

The closest you can get is loss of identity. There will still be a continuity of consciousness though and on a long enough timeline you'll start to resonate with aetheric fragments of your past self and remember who you were, or are composed of, even if you don't become them again.
>>
>>18966004
Why do you think there's no purpose to live any longer? What happened to you? Don't you have some family and some friends?
>>
>>18964623
I am not highly educated on astrology so I went ahead and read up on what having retrograde planets means and brings. From the couple of sites and descriptions I have just read it doesn't seem to be that bad having multiple retrograde planets in your chart.

It seems that there's different ups and downs but there doesn't appear to be anything inherently bad that should make you feel like all hope is lost and that everything is worth nothing.

I read that people who have four or more of their planets in retrograde are considered late bloomers and their lives will not start making sense and become easier until they are 30 or older. So to say that your best years have passed by you may not be correct.

As you know certain planets have certain traits. Can you tell me which planets you have that are retrograde so I can look further into this?
>>
you need to get your blood serum levels tested for zinc, copper, and the fat soluble vitamins. You are probably deficient in zinc, A, D, E, and maybe C (rarer).

Then you should get your health provider to give you some doses to take as supplement. I would also recommend you start doing light exercise daily like walking and simple calisthenics/stretching. Your problems probably stem from a lack of exercise and poor nutrition overall.
>>
is there a way to get the universe to mercifully kill me or not?
>>
>>18964623

Natal chart's! Lol, you foolish kind.

God, the universe and even that of death has given you (and every other of your kind) the capacity to end life.

How dare you petition a higher power because you are not brave enough.
What makes you think that you, above all others, deserve the right to be ended by a higher power?

Suck it up buttercup, you're not that fucking special.
>>
>>18966209
All evidence points towards that being a no. Can you answer >>18966122 so I can educate myself further on why it would be so bad to have 4 retrograde planets in your natal chart?
>>
>>18964623
>Is there any way to petition god/the universe for death, or at the vey least are prayers asking for death heard?
Why not suicide? Suicide by deity and suicide by self are both still suicide.
>The best years of my life have already passed me by
Life is only as good as you make it.
>and looking at my natal chart I was born with 4 retrograde planets in my chart which means I was put on earth by god to fail and suffer.
The stars aren't making you fail. Either strive through adversity or be trampled by it, your choice.
>I feel that I have suffered enough and have done my time and there is no purpose in living any longer.
Are you sure it's death you want?
>>
>>18966220

i wasnt born with the correct personaility traits that give me any kind of drive so I dont have the capacity to end it all i am cursed with a weak incompetent personality

also i dont believe that i am special or that i am the only one that deserves the right to beg god for death.

you are just throwing abuse at me because you hate my weakness that i was burdened with.
>>
>>18966231
>i wasnt born with the correct personaility traits
So you're just like 99% of the people in this world.

>i am cursed with a weak incompetent personality
You aren't cursed, you have convinced yourself that this is the way you are by pushing all blame away on it being a 'curse' instead of taking responsibility and trying to change things.

>you are just throwing abuse at me because you hate my weakness that i was burdened with.
Why are you playing the victim card so much?
>>
>>18966259
>playing the victim card

god is the dealer that deals the cards. sure there are some new age wizards such as yourself that get dealt a good hand in life so you couldnt possibly understand what its like to be dealt a bad hand in life but believe me it does happen. We're forced to play god's game at gunpoint.
>>
>>18966027
Not OP but gonna exit at the end of the month. Nothing happened to me. I have family and am out of contact with my friends who have all asked me to reconnect + a family dog.

Life just sucks. None of that other stuff matters.
>>
>>18964623

>The best years of my life have already passed me by

Because you told yourself that was true.
>>
>>18964623
If you wanna kill yourself you're gonna have to get over your fear and do it yourself.

There's no escaping fear and action. That's what is necessary in order to get anything you want- including death.

Sorry but them's the cards.
>>
File: 1493630243251.jpg (322KB, 1576x2358px) Image search: [Google]
1493630243251.jpg
322KB, 1576x2358px
>>18964623
Do you know what's the thing with astrology OP ? It's accurate not going to argue about that but it's knowledge comes with a price. You shouldn't let yourself be bound to those dogmatic beliefs, even if they are partially real. don't let it govern the way you think to much.

You will end up in a state of confusion focusing only on the way your supp to be as a particulair sign or the partner that you are supp to be with. This might restrict you sometimes to "what could have been", or what you could have bee.

Astrology in short: gives you perks but also restricts you from certain things in return

I'd recommend not focusing on astrology for a while
>>
>>18967653
Play the hand you're dealt, you whiny bitch
>>
>>18969414
Maybe playing his hand means killing himself.
>>
>>18967653
Having a good hand in life is no guarantee for success. I was homeschooled, my parents sent me to a rich private school for highschool. I dropped out 3 months before graduation, after making straight As for 3 years. Basically I was dealt a pretty good hand, yet I made shit with it anyway.

I ended up taking a lot of drugs, and haven't gone to work or school, now I am almost 24 still living with my mom, who is about to sell our house. Basically I have 400$ and a shitty car and I am gonna have to figure out how to deal with life all at once.

I try to keep a positive attitude, I don't really care if I die young or old, I was destined to have already died, I was gonna kill myself quite some time back. I realized that I was afraid of the future, and of pain, that I was afraid to feel the pain of death. What I realized was that pain is there so that the soul can let go of the body, I know now that I really don't want to die. I still don't want to do anything, but I don't want to die either. When I no longer have the means to live, maybe I will sit under a tree and meditate until I am ready to depart this realm.

I have met some cool people, but they already passed on through love, rather than fear. I don't give up, because I want to realize that love in myself before passing over. I find that fear is what happens when I follow my internal dialog, Love is when I silence myself and listen/feel the truth of my heart. I can't give up if I never truly tried to succeed. If I gave it my all I would succeed in my heart 100%. There is endless compassion for those who try, even when the odds are stacked against them. That is the only time the human spirit can overcome entropy and actually move the universe into a higher state of being.
>>
>>18969441
Fuck you
>>
>>18967653

You've got a shitty hand, I know the feeling (neptune, uranus, pluto and saturn retrograde here). However 6 months ago my financial life did a complete 180, I'm 30 in a month so maybe there is something to this late bloomer stuff.

I would suggest if you're looking at suicide anyway, just take ballsy risks and see what happens. Go on a trip, buy a new car, rack up debt because in six months, if you're still miserable, you can end it & Welch on the debt anyway. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
>>
>>18967653
>so you couldnt possibly understand what its like to be dealt a bad hand in life
I do know what it's like to have been dealt a bad hand in life. I have no friends, no family, no education, no money and I have been diagnosed with things that almost makes it impossible for me to ever live a normal life.

I will bet that you have at least one or multiple of those things in your life yet you are still here whining like a little bitch wanting to kill yourself. That is why it annoys me that you are being such a little whining bitch about things.

Please go ahead and tell me about how bad your life is because I will fucking bet that it isn't as bad as you make it sound. You are probably just in a bad period that will pass.
>>
>>18969660
Your life sounds terrible. Why don't you kill yourself?

Whatever it is that makes you wanna live, accept that OP doesn't have that. And it's nothing to do with your life or what's in it. It has to do with the self. And that's why it is so hopeless.

Some people just weren't made to live. It happens.

Survival of the fittest. The strong survive the weak die. That means some of us must be born weak.
>>
>>18969789
>Why don't you kill yourself?
Because I don't know what the outcome of a suicide is. It could have catastrophically bad consequences. I could end up in hell, I could end up reincarnated into an even worse existence, I could end up in a cold black void of nothing for all eternity. No one knows what kind of karma exists in the universe.

Life itself might be bad but it is not that bad compared to those horrible things, it's like the lesser evil of all things. Why cut things short only to fuck yourself up even more?

The reason why OP wants to kill himself is that he has looked intro astrology and decided that there's no point for him to live anymore because his best years have passed and he has 4 retrograde planets and then convinced himself that he was placed on earth just to fail and suffer. Give me a fucking break.

It's all about trying to make the best of things and just trying to ride along the journey instead of rushing to the end destination. I would rather live a meh existence and ride it out to maybe receive some kind of reward at the end of it than living in a nightmare where I get tortured for all eternity because I killed myself.

When you look at things that way it's pretty easy to understand that this life might not be that bad compared to what it possibly could be.

I bet OP's life is not even as bad as he makes it out to be. He is probably just in a bad period in his life.
>>
>>18969845
Fair enough. I don't see any reason to fear the afterlife if there is any.

All the research I've done into NDE all suggests that people get the type pf afterlife they expect. You believe in hell and believe you're bad, you go to a place of fire and torment. You believe in heaven, you see white clouds and angels.

Nothing to fear. No reason to endure misery when freedom is just around the corner.
>>
>>18969845
Your lofe doesn't have to be bad to wanna kill yourself.

Many people kill themselves who have family, friends, a good career, hobbies, etc.

Externalities don't matter. All that matters is your capacity to feel joy/happiness and your ability to settle for misery.
>>
File: IMG_0727.jpg (45KB, 808x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0727.jpg
45KB, 808x240px
>>18964623
Go play.
>>
>>18970910
Play what?
>>
>>18971753
He's talking about the blue whale game.
>>
>>18964738

become a "love and light fag".
no doubt youre pathetic.
>i cant learn anything because my natal mercury is retrograde and debilitated in pisces

seriously..
>>
>>18973537
What the hell is a "love and light fag"?
>>
>>18964623
The highway overpass hears all prayers for death
>>
>>18973517
My description of a better version of that, "game":
Blue...like sacred blue protocol, the blue of a human who is dying or dead soooo CARE!
Way-el.
Way, a means...how to get something...how to experience something.
El. The. Main.

Someone gets to live no matter what other people seem to want, and you are being ranked among with all the others who are not being forced to live no matter what other people want. Maybe some of you are being forced to live no matter what other people want.

There are better ways to understand reality. A better version of such a game involves trying to force other humans live...and when you get smashed, stabbed, bashed, slashed, or other harmed, then we see if you are a blue whale.

I hope all you humans live eternal life. Humans already accessed eternal life technologies. I want the despair code changed to a, "trying is enough" code.
>>
>>18973558
>What the hell is a "love and light fag"?
>>18973575
this is a "love and light" fag
>>
>>18974955
I'm pretty sure that Kyle guy is just a fag without the "love and light" part.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.