[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /x/ explain levitating balls ? https://www.youtube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: spookyballma.png (260KB, 482x415px) Image search: [Google]
spookyballma.png
260KB, 482x415px
How does /x/ explain levitating balls ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W5Oh4gYBqg

@ 11:10
>>
>>18964479
Easy, its fake.

Next
>>
>>18964483
So you just call things fake if you can't explain it?

An orb is spinning and levitating in mid air?
>>
At 4:45 you can see his eyes changing color, that's a neat trick.
>>
>>18964479
>explain levitating balls
If they have recently been drained and aren't full of sperm.
>>
>>18964495
Havn't figured out how he does the levitating, but the eye colour is with contacts.

When he starts massaging his temples you can see that he pushes the contacts from their original position onto his eyes.
>>
>>18964479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4lW7xydnH8

The giveaway is when he spins the ball before it starts levitating.

Fucking magnets, how do they work?
>>
>>18964479
explain this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBumZyRX9n8
>>
>>18964554
Yea and it looks hilarious when he tries to do it once and only one of his contacts moves and he looks all derpy
>>
>>18964479
This is literally the oldest trick in the book, and if you cant figure out this cheap kids magic you will never be able to attain to adult magick.
>>
>>18964479
President of a magicians club here. What he is doing is called contact juggling. The eye color changing is contact lenses. The floating ball had a small thread attached to it that he connected to his ear at 4:51 his right hand. The ball on the head is misdirection so you don't see this happening. He removes to thread when placing the ball back on his head at 5:17.
>>
>>18965503
thers no string on the smaller ball
>>
File: clap.gif (287KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
clap.gif
287KB, 480x360px
>>18965503
>>
>>18964491
magnets under fake skin in palms. Ball has reverse polarized magnets in it. Duh.
>>
>>18964491
>i can't explain magic tricks so they all must be real!

this place gets more retarded everyday
>>
>>18964479
it's a magic trick aka an illusion
>>
>>18965562
lol moron

>>18965503
/thread
>>
>>18964483
This. It's a professional magic trick.
>>
There is a string on the top of his head. Iv seen in some of his other videos 1 where he is doing the same trick on a beach and you can clearly see when his head moves up the ball also moves up. i think the video I saw was a bit older and he hasn't perfected his trick yet because the ball also swings a bit. Even in OP's pic at the top u can see the line going down his forhead
>>
Hey bb u can levitate my balls anytiem
>>
He's using a children's toy
https://youtu.be/myIR__htBgc
>>
>>18965840
>Fushigi

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18964479
As a magician I am always astonished with people looking for answers other than "What sleight of hand/gimmick etc. did he use".
It really shows we are doing well.
>>
>>18965562
Sorry I fall for easy illusions, let alone actual Genjutsu/Hypnosis. I still can't see the string, I'll need to see it live with my glasses on.
>>
>>18965503
The way he's orbiting his hand around the ball (to prove it's not suspended) made me assume he was using some variant of the "levitating woman" board; an S shaped wire he's sticking the ball onto.
>>
>>18964479
Can you imagine this guy playing with your balls?
>>
>>18969479
Abbots super x suspension.
No, it's only a thread. His hand never really goes over the ball. A skilled magician using thread can do some pretty amazing things.
>>
oh well you crossed the line, in Paulding county, cobb county, douglasville, cumming ga, they have race military installions, they are all psychic, and are doing it through, police, emts, firefighters, and hospitals, 911 call centers do your research write their names down of every public service employee in this area because they are trying to run white male re education camps,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od1vNEtdDfs
these are terrorist organizations if they get to do it through race since there were laws made so white males couldn't congregate
>>
they are trying to torture white males to death in these areas, they are trying to take away civil rights, everyones name gets written down
>>
the non whites are pack hunting white males in these areas, and trying to train them pavlovian to have a heart attack, they have place themselves amongst food workers to medicate or poison the whites, write everyones name down and picture find out where they live, they are doing this purposely
>>
they are trying to envoke Nazi's, write everyone's name down and take their picture, of every incident, these people are pack hunting white males, with gov help, news entertainment, Hollywood, they are all training to be psychic so they can run a script and public and as an individual you have to introspect, they are openly torturing white people with microwave weapons in Paulding county, cobb, douglasville, ga, Kennesaw, cumming ga, they are psychic, and are trying to run white males in traffic barricades
>>
they are infiltrating the police,mlitary,emt's local hospitals, businesses with race polictics to actively kill white males write everyone's name down and find out Paulding county, cobb county, douglas county, and cumming Georgia,
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.