[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

crowley parson clinton L. Ron Hubbard post all the dirty stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: serveimage.jpg (11KB, 170x194px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
11KB, 170x194px
crowley
parson
clinton
L. Ron Hubbard

post all the dirty stuff from O.T.O and other real satanic shit.
>>
>>18964160
Wait, what the fuck do Clinton and Hubbard have to do with the OTO?
>>
>>18964209
they both like satanic rituals, drinking sperm and shit like this.
>>
>>18964332
Hubbard was not a member of the OTO at any point. Crowley refused him, though that does not preclude private instruction from Parsons.

If you wanna accuse Clinton of being OTO you're gonna need more substantiation than Podesta chilling with Abramovic (who is also not a member of the Order),
>>
>>18964343
actually i was not talking only about OTO but also about satanic cult overall. Anyway, either clinton/podesta doing satanic shit or parson with hubbard doing satanic shit doesn't change a think, call it OTO as much as you want, at the end it is just another satanic clique.
>>
>>18964365
>OTO
>Satanic
Zozzle.
Alright friend, I'll leave you alone in your ignorance.
>>
File: taurus1.gif (40KB, 643x239px) Image search: [Google]
taurus1.gif
40KB, 643x239px
they send some cute comics to each other
courtesy of Ape being a dirty leaker.

>may the dogs devour my carcass; may i be mutilated and no more a man
>>
>>18964374
Most everything I host (save the Yorke microfilms) have been in public circulation since I was a kid.

I just compiled it all in one place.
>>
>>18964372
Grape Ape
>>
File: Marjorie_Cameron.jpg (49KB, 335x444px) Image search: [Google]
Marjorie_Cameron.jpg
49KB, 335x444px
Marjorie Cameron was Abravomit's spiritual predecessor!
>>
>>18964428
?

>>18964435
To be blunt Cameron's artwork is of a higher quality and does not rely on the transgressive performativity of Abramovic, a pioneer of that expressive mode.
>>
>>18964428
Dank ass shit.
>>
>>18964464
sorry man Ape of Thoth confuses me.

What does Ape mean in that context?
>>
>>18964435
was she sent to Parsons by Babalon Ape?
>>
>>18964482
The cynocephalus aka the Dog Headed Ape of Thoth (monkey, but it's not like egyptians knew modern taxonomy).
>>
>>18964496
Thank you very interesting.

What do you know about the Spirit Babalon?
>>
>>18964160
They're all CIA operatives.
>>
>>18964629
pure coincidant.
>>
>>18964482
One of thoth's forms was an ape.

>>18964365
OTO is not a satanic cult. What you're looking for is ahrimanic/"saturnian" cults. Satan is a trickster deity, it's not "evil".
Try Order of the Nine Angles, which may or may not be either infiltrated by MI5 or a cover operation to get intel on british neo nazis.
Or also look into left hand path groups that worship Ahriman, or lovecraftian entities. What you're going to find, though, is just a sad bunch of (mostly) americans too obssessed with themselves, nothing really "evil" because there's no such thing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.