[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHENS THE NEXT FUCKING EPISODE!? Anyone like these guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0113.jpg (410KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0113.jpg
410KB, 1400x1400px
WHENS THE NEXT FUCKING EPISODE!?

Anyone like these guys? Favorite episodes?
>>
I went in wanting paranormal stuff but I fell I. Love with all the serial killer shit, Ive listened to all the heavy hitters. The cult shit is pretty great too.

The "joke" episodes like the fairies and ghost cats are always cool to learn about old folklore.

I know I sound like I'm shilling but i listen to a lot of podcast and it's just been this non stop for a month now
>>
Fuuuuhk I'm waiting for it to. I didn't like the last to because Ive heard of Arlene before and never found her story interesting, any idea what the next episode is about?
>>
>>18962549
I like it but the constant Hitler jokes are annoying
>>
>>18962630
I've listened to a lot but haven't noticed a lot of Hitler's jokes, but they crack a lot of jokes about the guys grandpa being a nazi
>>
>>18962597
I could see another cult episode soon. There are some pretty crazy ones I don't think they touched yet.
>>
>>18962659
Do you know if they have done one on Luis Garavito he is a Colombian serial killer that has killed over 140 kids, he had the nickname of the beast, and goofy (like the dog from Disney cartoons) and is set to be released within the next 5 years I think. There is so much material they could work with, I think in one of his last murder attempts he burned himself bad in some stupid way and it eventually led to him getting caught
>>
I like Bizarre States more tbqh
>>
>>18962794
Same, it's a good colour.
>>
>>18962549
Mediocre humor at best from the fat boy.
The rest is pretty good, but it could do without political commentary.

Any other good spoopy podcasts?
>>
I like them too, but I've only listened to recent episodes so far. What are some of their best episodes?
>>
I tried a few episodes but I can't get into their style of comedy. No offense to anyone who enjoys them but it's a little too "dudebro" for my taste. Not my cup of tea. I guess I just prefer serious discussions.

I really like Midnight in the Desert, and I'll listen to Coast to Coast even though I don't really like George Noory.
>>
its not terrible but i wish they'd ditch the pseudo-radio shock jock persona deal they do
>>
>>18963486
>I really like Midnight in the Desert, and I'll listen to Coast to Coast

Immediately interrelated in this becasue coast to coast is for THE most retarted of tard kings
>>
Great podcast.

The only problem I have with it is the humor. I don't know which one it is, but one of them goes on for way too long with his jokes. They're terrible, and they ruin the flow of their discussions. Just terrible, unfunny humor
>>
File: 1480959805867.jpg (191KB, 1638x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1480959805867.jpg
191KB, 1638x2048px
>>18962549

I am getting kinda bored of serial killers.
>>
used to like it but after 250 eps the humor got really stale and the discussion really repetitive, especially since it's just serial killers shows on and on again
never bothered to listen to any of the shows more than once
>>
i like the show quite a bit.

Marcus seems to do all the work and attempt to keep the episodes on track, but isn't a great speaker and fumbles over his words a lot, has trouble trying to sound DRAMATIC AND EXCITED and it's just cheesy.

Ben doesn't seem to do any research, makes no attempt to keep the episode on track, and contributes mostly dumb "dad" joke humor, but he seems like a useful element to keep the conversation rolling.

Henry is ridiculous but he's really the only (mostly) funny one on the show. the other two need to reel him in when he gets going on a long sidetrack rant in one of his "hillarious" fake voices or whatever.

anyway they're a great casual introduction to a lot of these topics. their level of "this is probably bullshit but we have a kind of open mind" really works for me. i would like to see more paranormal shit and less serial killers but i guess there's only so much you can do. it's not like you can have an episode every week and never stop talking about Bigfoot ... but the human race is never going to run out of sick murderers with weird life stories.
>>
File: IMG_0111.jpg (1MB, 3088x2320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0111.jpg
1MB, 3088x2320px
They lurk here quite a bit I think. I don't suppose I could summon a time stamp pic from one of them???
>>
>>18962549
New episode is up. Philadelphia Experiment!
>>
>>18964866
Fuck I just checked the thread and decided to check the podcast to see if there was a new ep already
>>
>>18963527
That's probably Henry you're talking about. Ben often serves to peter out his gags so that they can continue the discussion, cause Henry easily gets wrapped up in his own humor.
That said, when Henry nails a gag or a voice, he REALLY nails that gag/voice.
>>
>>18962549
Anyone been to a live show? Saw them in Portland back in December. Ben is a lot funnier in person.
>>
>>18966527

Gonna see them live in Houston next weekend. Very excited.
>>
>>18964177
I'm pretty sure that's intentional:

Marcus does the actual research and presents it

Ben goes into the topic blind and reacts to it. Kind of plays the normal guy being exposed to this

Henry is the conspiracy theory guy
>>
File: L2SpG6G.png (700KB, 533x536px) Image search: [Google]
L2SpG6G.png
700KB, 533x536px
>>18962549
I like mysterious universe better
>>
>>18963443
how political is it? I hate that shit.
>>
>>18967358

Well it's not actually that political. It's just that two of the hosts also run a podcast about politics so sometimes couple of opinions slip out.
>>
Used to be good, too much "grr trump", stopped listening

now it's just a liberal circlejerk with a theme
>>
>>18967386

>liberal circlejerk

lmao nigga grow up
>>
>>18967386

In the Last podcast on the left i have never heard them say more than crack a joke how doomsday is coming because of Trump but nothing more.
>>
>>18967403
>>18967410
I'm sorry the show you like is alienating listeners. I listen to this sort of stuff to get away from politics. There has been more than a handful of times that Henry has begun ranting about Trump completely out of left field when it didn't even pertain to the subject manner, and then Ben has to real his ass in. Unfortunately Marcus was very indulgent in this rants, especially earlier in the year. I stopped listening to Tophat completely back in November and when Last Podcast started sounding more and more like Tophat, I stopped listening there too.
>>
>>18962630
>>18962652
Hitler jokes as in crude/offensive or leftist "everyone who doesn't agree with me is literally Hitler" jokes?
>>
File: IMG_1283.jpg (200KB, 742x1124px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1283.jpg
200KB, 742x1124px
>>18966876
My nigga
>>
>>18966876
>>18967546
Yesss best paranormal podcast those guys are really easy to listen to and always have something interesting to talk about
>>
File: fish-1.jpg (167KB, 1029x764px) Image search: [Google]
fish-1.jpg
167KB, 1029x764px
>>18962549
The Albert Fish episode is hands down the most hilarious thing I've heard. The dude's sexual depravity was legendary.
>>
>>18966876
If that had less makeup I might think she might be a real woman.
>>
File: Mojave-desert-03.jpg (62KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
Mojave-desert-03.jpg
62KB, 700x466px
It's a good show and they are funny. That being said they have all had success and the show used to be funnier. They are all a little more self righteous than they used to be. They do more self censorship than they used to.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.