[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cattle Mutilation thread? >Animals killed have "clean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: animals_01.jpg (54KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
animals_01.jpg
54KB, 720x400px
Cattle Mutilation thread?

>Animals killed have "clean cuts" with surgery like precision, indicating the culprits are using knives or scalpels

>The animals are usually missing organs, such as sex organs, tongues and anus

>Most often the animal is drained of blood but no indication of where the blood went or why it was taken

>natural scavengers, such as foxes, wolves and coyotes, are reportedly scared to go near the corpse of a mutilated animal

>FBI has investigated cattle mutilation, with no clear resolution and couldn't determine what's going on.

What does \X\ think of cattle mutilations? Most common theories are either Satanic cults or aliens
>>
>>18962341
spoopy
>>
>>18962341
some guy wrote a book about how the fallout from atomic bombs follows the same geographic patterns of cattle mutilations and its the gov tracking the effects of radiation and shit on the meat the population eats
>>
>>18962515
Fuckin 2 replies, no wonder /x/ has gone so shit! Bampin for interest
>>
Interesting stuff, probably aliens or cultists considering cryptids are often very feral animal/beasts and government can just buy some cows.
>>
>>18962341
i totally forgot cattle mutilation was a thing, this is a nice reminder

this is sick as hell, does this happen to any other animals/people?
>>
>>18962515
yo where can i find some articles/wiki on the book or atomic bomb theory stuff (not feeling reading an entire book rn)
>>
>>18962341
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPVCkrcBDXk

William Cooper take on it, there was strange black choppers witnessed during the cases in the US and Canada.
>>
File: nothing wrong at fukushima.jpg (74KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
nothing wrong at fukushima.jpg
74KB, 780x520px
>>18962515
that's fantastically believable, thanks anon
>>
>>18962776
It IS believable as fuck...but couldn't the meat, theoretically, be sold anywhere, even outside the continental U.S? So how would "they" track that?
>>
>>18962795
they don't, they're testing the cattle for radiation effects they don't give a shit about individual plebs just populations
>>
>>18962821
But the op said "tracking the effects of radiation on the meat the population eats". If you can't trace the source of the meat from people who consume it then the whole exercise seems kind of pointless.
>>
>>18962515
"Stalking the Herd" by Christopher O'Brien? Is that the one you're talking about?
>>
>>18962834
no it's not, the heard is still sold to the public

the army feds or whoever get the data, which I have no idea how they'll use, I assume some sort of selection process or something based on regions, remember it where the cows are that counts not where they end up
>>
>>18962914
Oh, okay. I see what you mean. That book does sound really interesting.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.