[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, anyone knows how to hypnotize in here? I remember you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1471279061359.png (711KB, 802x641px) Image search: [Google]
1471279061359.png
711KB, 802x641px
Hey /x/, anyone knows how to hypnotize in here? I remember you guys having threads about it before but I don't see that many anymore.

Anyway I got interested in it recently and am gonna try it on a close friend this weekend but am still not sure about which induction to use.

Anyone wanna share their experience?
>>
bumpity bumpitoo
>>
>>18961962
Honestly its not hard.

90% of it is social engineering.

Finding the right mark.

Figuring out their weakness.

Dig in and play it smooth.

Cold reading is exactly the same.
>>
>>18962064
How far can your suggestions go? Beyond the emotional stuff (you're feeling great, you're laughing, you're sad).
I can't make people forget their names or their city or shit like that.
>>
File: question1.jpg (11KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
question1.jpg
11KB, 300x255px
>>18961962

There is a group of people pushing gay brainwashing on 4chan and others making sissy hypnosis videos on youtube. The only question is whether this is grassroots or part of some greater project of social engineering.

At a certain point social engineering projects become self-perpetuating.
>>
>Anyway I got interested in it recently and am gonna try it on a close friend this weekend but am still not sure about which induction to use.

If they're your close friend, and they know you're going to hyponitize them ahead of time, then you can ask them to pretend to go along with it. Call that an induction if you like.

If they don't know that you're going to try and take control of their mind ahead of time, then they're not your close friend, and you're the mental equivalent of a rapist. So if this is the case, I'm asking you to instead just not. You might find out later they you're not such a magical hypnotist, and they were just going along with it out of pity, because they know you think they're your friend. Is that really the route you want to take on this?
>>
>>18962126
Truth be you can. It takes a high level of mind dickery.

Its the same way you can get any woman to come home with you, confidence, sideways talking, question the normal, and such.

Its a hell of a lot easier to show you then tell you. You are asking me to take you to the sea floor with out watching to paddle. Go paddle and learn.

>>18962150
God that basic bullshit can break the weak but to get any real traction you need to let a person see you weakness.

How do you think Hitler got into power, read up on that shit, the guy came out of nowhere took over a movment and moved an entire country to purge people they didn't like with a approval rating or 35%.

>>18962158
This.
>>
File: laughing tracer 2.jpg (7KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
laughing tracer 2.jpg
7KB, 250x237px
Thanks for the good laugh
>>
>>18962179
Hitler didn't use any magic tricks, people needed him.
>>
>>18961962
Jesus, you're not gonna try to rape your friend are you?
>>
>>18963573
So Hitler's obsession with the occult and how to control mass amounts of people is just a quirky coincidence?
>>
>>18961962
>Anyone wanna share their experience?
The most profound psyche tweaks started to wear out after a few months and when I found out the whole thing required regular maintenance I went:

Why the fuck no one ever said/wrote a warning about that?
>>
>>18961962
I'd tap both. No shame in my game.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.