[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I open my third eye? Almost every website I read by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

How do I open my third eye?

Almost every website I read by googling is clickbait garbage with sugar coating and self authored book pushing. I checked the link dump sticky but some of the good looking sites are dead and some of the other sites contradict each other.
>>
>>18961877
Smoke a big joint.
>>
>>18961877
Just that is giving you emperical evidence that there is no "third eye". I think you are referring to the mind altering psychoactives. There is almost no benefits to using a substance that are not safe. Cannabis will be the closest you can get to activating you cannabinol receptors which is where this hidden "third eye" people say. Or mushrooms. But it's a ploceval. Carry on.
>>
>>18961877
Roleplaying is a waste of time when you could be doing science instead.
>>
>>18961877
Have you ever thought that maybe, possibly, it's a metaphor?
>>
>>18961909
Cannabis is an utterly pointless drug like alcohol. Take psychedelics if you want to open your mind but cannabis just does the opposite if anything.
>>
>>18961877

You do it every time you orgasm, lose your train of thought, become connected to life in itself.
>>
>>18961909

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ploceval

anon did you mean... placebo?
>>
>>18961970
I agree cannabis is basically pointless when trying to "open the third eye." Because there is no third eye. Cannabis however have been shown to help treat symptoms of diseases, i.e. Cancer. Now opening the mind doesn't come from drugs, it comes from yourself. Self discovery and understanding you are not the center on the universe. Carry on.
>>
>>18961985
Yeah sorry, I didn't go back to spell check. I don't care much on this site.
>>
close your eyes and focus on the space where your 3rd eye is (look up if you can stand the sensation), clear your head and breathe allowing yourself to go into a meditative state (keep focus) you should feel pressure (don't worry it's normal), focus on the pressure and imagine your third eye opening where the pressure is

it can take a while to get the hang of it, practice every day, you'll know when you've done it properly
>>
>>18961909

it's a pineal gland anon, and it not only exists but drugs are unnecessary to utilize it

just because you don't know anything about any of this doesn't mean it isn't real
>>
>>18962073
49:5.19.3. Spirit-reception series. There are three groups of mind design as related to contact with spirit affairs. This classification does not refer to the one-, two-, and three-brained orders of mortals; it refers primarily to gland chemistry, more particularly to the organization of certain glands comparable to the pituitary bodies. The races on some worlds have one gland, on others two, as do Urantians, while on still other spheres the races have three of these unique bodies. The inherent imagination and spiritual receptivity is definitely influenced by this differential chemical endowment.
49:5.20.Of the spirit-reception types, sixty-five per cent are of the second group, like the Urantia races. Twelve per cent are of the first type, naturally less receptive, while twenty-three per cent are more spiritually inclined during terrestrial life. But such distinctions do not survive natural death; all of these racial differences pertain only to the life in the flesh.
>>
>>18962090
Source please
>>
>>18962090

i have no idea what any of what you said is supposed to mean, but i've opened my third eye, i'm >>18962067
>>
Are there any benefits for opening the supposed third eye?
>>
Fart
>>
>>18962199
arent you supposed to open the chakras in order of bottom to top though?
>>
>>18962199
so are you able to just look at anyone you see and be able to know what they are thinking?
>>
>>18962323

you're supposed to balance beforehand, i don't know how to do it in a way that isn't pagan

>>18962327

if i thought i could with 100% accuracy i'd probably just be crazy
>>
All I hear are these magical cool things you can do with your brain when this eye is open. Some how when we bring these people who have their third eye open into a concentrated experiment, it just vanishes. This third eye does not exist, you cannot achieve supernatural powers because supernatural powers do not exist. There may be a gland that can enhance or hulusunify our perception for better or worse but that doesn't mean there is some invisible force that gives you an upper hand over someone else who is just the same as you in every way.
>>
File: IMG_0384.jpg (151KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0384.jpg
151KB, 612x612px
>>18961877
DMT, drinking an ayahuasca mixture.
Third eye is very powerful experience.
You don't mess around with shit like this.
It's not an acid trip or a shroom trip. Its a very personal, emotional experience.
>>
>>18961877
"Opening your third eye" is very much a turn of phrase. Back in the old days, eyes symbolized knowledge. So the idea of opening your third eye really means "seeing beyond is normal" and learning about the ways of the universe beyond this.

What you're conflating is kundalini awakening with opening your third eye.
>>
>>18962610

it's meditation and chemicals in your brain not supernatural powers
>>
>>18961909
Well, no, ironically the pineal gland--or, third eye--as many people refer to it actually was an eye in reptiles. The so called parietal eye.

So that's weird: Human beings in disparate cultures have been referring to the pineal gland as as the third eye since the dawn of humanity. It just so happens to have served as an actual eye prior to becoming mammals.

>>18961877
anon, pineal gland calcification is a meme but the truth is that it does in fact calcify. You will notice that the number one recommendation in any of these 'activate your third eye' posts is to remove fluoride from your diet. It also just so happens, as the story goes, that fluoride wasn't added to the American water supply until after the Nazi concentration camps were liberated and the Allies learned that Nazis had been adding fluoride to the water to leave the prisoners docile. Strange coincidences. Fluoride, as I've seen it described, is attracted to your pineal gland like a magnet, and usually never leaves--just continues to collect. However, data exists--unfortunately not of great quality, but data nonetheless--that supplementing with iodine purges fluoride from the body. Additionally iodine is a fairly safe supplement and there is good evidence to suggest that people following the typical American diet aren't getting enough.

www.naturallifeenergy.com//files/Iodine-removes-fluoride.pdf
www.naturallifeenergy.com//files/iodine-brownstein.pdf
>>
File: pulse.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
pulse.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>>18962618
how does "opening third eye" compare to an ego death? is it the same thing with a different term?
>>
>>18961987
>Self discovery and understanding you are not the center on the universe. Carry on.

Correction.

>Everyone is at the center of their Universe

Go on laugh
>>
>>18961877
The third eye is a metaphor anon, its not a thing that exists, just like your body.

Understand that you're not your body, and you have achieved what people call opening their third eye.
>>
>>18961877
900 mg dxm cold water extraction binural beats in the dark

Have 2 days off, you'll need them
>>
File: IMG_3838.jpg (1MB, 2192x2680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3838.jpg
1MB, 2192x2680px
>>18961987
Underrated post.
>>
File: self-1-600x768.jpg (77KB, 600x768px) Image search: [Google]
self-1-600x768.jpg
77KB, 600x768px
>>18962680
>>
>>18962653
can i just go to the store and buy lugols iodine and take some of that? also how much should i take in a day? also, how does it compare to eating iodized salt?
>>
>>18962676
I keked
>>
>>18962685
Good diffraction diagram, thanks for posting it.
>>
>>18962653
More strange coincidence for people who say it's just a metaphor--the pineal gland is named as such because the it looks like a pinecone. Meanwhile the pinecone is shown in various religious symbologies.

>>18962686
Full disclosure, I am about to begin trying this myself. Waiting for some stuff to come in the mail.

~ 3 to 4 tablespoons of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar.

http://www.amazon.com/Bragg-Organic-Apple-Cider-Vinegar/dp/B001I7MVG0

~ 1 tablespoon of Organic Olive Oil

http://www.amazon.com/Bragg-Organic-Extra-Virgin-Olive/dp/B00IEIZVIQ

~ 5 drops of Iodine (start with 2 if you are new to iodine).

http://www.amazon.com/J-CROWS%C2%AE-Lugols-Iodine-Solution-Twin/dp/B00E3B49R2

~ 1 tablespoon of Organic Sulfur

http://www.amazon.com/Organic-Sulfur-Crystals-Supplement-Absorption/dp/B010U2XT6E

from http://nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,307.0.html
>>
Pretty good video if you can ignore how obnoxious this guy's demeanor is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkF5Ngro3VY
>>
>>18962706
im currently looking into buying a water distiller too right now, do you have one or know of any good models? also what does the other stuff you are ordering do?
>>
>>18962734
I don't have much insight into the olive oil or apple cider vinegar, truthfully. The sulfur gets discussed a bit here http://www.lunaticoutpost.com/showthread.php?tid=272902

I'm more skeptical of the 3 other ingredients but they all seem relatively harmless so I'm not concerned. I only learned about iodine from this guy so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I intend on starting with just the sulfur and iodine though.

One thing to be aware of I suppose is that apple cider vinegar and maybe iodine, i'm not sure, can damage your teeth if its not diluted somewhat. Most ACV is only like 5% anyway so maybe in that case it's not even an issue.

Don't know anything about water filters.
>>
>>18962734
Same anon here again. From the stuff I've incidentally picked up on water filters:

1) most water filters (like Britta type) don't filter fluoride so you need to specifically look for that
2) reverse osmosis should filter flouride but also filters out a lot of valuable trace minerals. if you go that route you might want to investigate something that adds those minerals back (but hopefully not flouride / chlorine :)

also i know we rag on Based Water Merchant but generally my impression is that his products are pretty good value (maybe the supplements to a lesser extent), so maybe start by researching those ?
>>
Read Awakening the Third Eye by Lujan Matus.
>>
Meditation if you're patent, or psychedelic drugs if you don't mind breaking the law
>>
>>18962974
why not both?
>>
I have some titanium screws in my skull and everytime that I meditate I can feel the screws vibrating in my bone. Is this shit normal?
>>
drug is the biggest bait for normies
>>
>>18964072
Pretty interesting. Having been meditating on again off again for a few years now I've gotten to the point where I feel vibrations throughout my body and can actually trigger them when not in a meditative state. I've wondered whether this is just my imagination or if someone attached something e.g. that measured electric current whether anything physical is happening.
>>
This study has added new knowledge on the fate and distribution of fluoride in the body. It has shown for the first time that fluoride readily accumulates in the human pineal gland although there was considerable inter-individual variation (14-875 mg F/kg). By old age, the average pineal gland contains about the same amount of fluoride as teeth (300 mg F/kg) since dentine and whole enamel contain 300 and 100 mg F/kg, respectively [Newbrun, 1986]. Unlike brain capillaries, pineal capillaries allow the free passage of fluoride through the endothelium. If there had been a bloodbrain barrier in the pineal, it would have prevented the passage of fluoride into the pinealocytes and the pineal fluoride content would have been similar to or lower than muscle. This was obviously not the case: the fluoride concentration of the pineal was significantly higher (p<0.001) than muscle. The high fluoride levels in the pineal are presumably due to the large surface area of the HA crystallites both intra- and extracellularly. In addition, the pineal has a profuse blood flow and high capillary density; pineal blood flow (4 ml/min/g) is second only to the kidney [Arendt, 1995]

really activates my fluorides
>>
File: open your mind eye.jpg (158KB, 590x600px) Image search: [Google]
open your mind eye.jpg
158KB, 590x600px
>>18961877
I used one of these
>>
>>18962094
Urantia
>>
File: 1479101302911.png (371KB, 1080x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1479101302911.png
371KB, 1080x1034px
>>18962618
>Ctrl+f for DMT
>Only one reply mentioning this

The third eye is a literal physical thing, as well as a metaphor. Access to DMT not only should legalized immediately, but treated as a human right the same way we treat access to clean air and water. What is basically going on is a massive human rights abuse on a global scale and we're all just so fucked we can't even see it.

Maybe we can convince new money like Elon Musk to form a lobbying group here in the states?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.