[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found a weird letter near an abandoned mental hospital

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 56

File: Hospital.jpg (735KB, 1995x1359px)
Hospital.jpg
735KB, 1995x1359px
I should explain the situation first, even if it's probably nothing. There was a mental hospital near where I lived that was shut down in the 1980's, and the city is planning to finally do something with the abandoned remains. I decided to go explore the buildings while I could, though I picked the worst possible day; it's a popular site for filming, and I went while this was happening.
I walked around pic related, and I found an open letter on a windowsill.
(Continuing below)
>>
File: Letter1.jpg (645KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Letter1.jpg
645KB, 2048x1536px
I picked it up, and gave it a read. It was pretty weird, had some addresses written in it, and mostly just read as cringe-worthy nonsense.
>>
File: Letter2.jpg (308KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Letter2.jpg
308KB, 2048x1536px
I'll post the full thing and type up what's written, if anyone cares. It's about 17 pages.
>>
>>18961483
sounds like it was most likely placed there specifically for somebody to find.

regardless, go ahead and post some photographs of the content.
>>
>>18961487
Go on
>>
Bumpity
>>
File: NQgEzcUVcd1ROgPi5EkpLg_r.jpg (76KB, 864x1081px) Image search: [Google]
NQgEzcUVcd1ROgPi5EkpLg_r.jpg
76KB, 864x1081px
>>18961487
Maybe a former patient.
>>
>>18961493
I'm taking some pictures right now, I'll write it out as I post them.
>>
>>18961483
Interesting placement OP
Better be worth it
>>
>>18961544
maybe. but they'd be really old by now. if it was shut down in, say, 1985 that is over 30 years added to their lifespan.
>>
>>18961566
Shut in 1980, according to wikipedia.
>>18961565
It's...something, though I'll be editing out the personal info(addresses, etc.)
>>
File: 1.jpg (409KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
409KB, 2048x1536px
Alright, let's do this
>Darling Sir RoMoWo
>my name is Rachael (redacted) and my S.I.N. (redacted). I'm a Aquarian Wolf Dragon.
At house (address, city, province redacted) CANADA, one block West of (redacted) St, on the corner of (redacted) in the neighbourhood of (redacted) lives a family by the name of DeCosta. They are SCION. Their ancestry is east Indian, Arabic German, & Jewish. There is Queen Joanna, who has developed warp speed (light speed) fpr deep space travel, there id Prince nada, who has thought up a cure for war in the Middle East, &

(Continued)
>>
>>18961610
btw it's not RoMoWo it's R.M.W. if you notice the author dots their eyes with a circle instead of a dot across the top of the page.
>>
File: 2.jpg (411KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
411KB, 2048x1536px
>>18961610
there is Princess Nadia, who healed bullying in her highschool for FUN! Prince Nada was eighteen years old in the year 2008 & Princess Nadia was fourteen. Queen Joanna LONGS for another loving kind presence on the planet, Prince Nada LONGS for YOU to give him a hug, & Princess Nadia LONGS to make love with you 24/7, 365 days/year!!! One of them is a telekinetic and another a subliminal. THEY ALL WISH TO GET HIGH WITH YOU!!! (smiley face)
At house (redacted) CANADA, near (redacted), in an old smokey blue house, lives an American staffordshire terrier, named Buddy. He is blonde. Buddy suffered
(Continued)
>>18961615
Thanks, I can't believe I overlooked that.
>>
I'm led to wonder if the person who wrote this is related to somebody who was a patient at this facility when it was open.

possibly the daughter of somebody who was a patient here, and is now deceased.
>>
File: 3.jpg (279KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
279KB, 2048x1536px
>>18961636
HORRIFIC abuse, as a puppy, & the person responsible is dead. Buddy understands fluent English & responds via body language. He has communicated that he NEEDS to get high on a human narcotic, & EVERYONE has refused him. PLEASE HELP. (heart)
Scientists, around the globe, are secretly predicting that the Big One is gonna hit the San ANdreas faultline, along the ENTIRE West Coast of N. America, BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR OF 2017!!!
(continued)
>>18961653
I dunno, man. It's fucking bizarre.
>>
File: 4.jpg (433KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
433KB, 2048x1536px
>>18961656
CLONES: there are three different types of clones: identicalm altered, and perfected. Human cloning was mastered, in the child brothels, in Europe. They have since mastered surgical implants of belly buttons. Clones are usually sex slaves, so they are usually FORCED, by someone, to impersonate prototypes.
I have seen TWO altered clones of you, Sir R.M.W., with my own eyes. I did not approach them, nor they I, yet one of them gave me this huge innocent grim. (smiley face)
'Angelica', the clone of myself, who is my DNA perfected, fled Norway to come & live close by me. She's VERY loving kind with me & though we don't talk much, we're very close. She lives in (redacted), with
(continued)
>>
For science you should go to said location, bring a friend of course.
>>
Bump for sex crazy ramblings.
>>
This shit is...

Wtf anon? Dat rambling isn't normal.
>>
>>18961689
>>18961684
Strap in boys, we haven't even gotten to the pedophilia part.
>>
Are the addresses listed in the letter pretty close by? It'd be pretty spoopy if it was right in your neighbourhood. Interesting content OP, well done.
>>
File: 5.jpg (468KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
468KB, 2048x1536px
>>18961677
myself, except she lives at (redacted). She lives with a clone of my Happy Cousin, Gary Day & although they don't have sex, he takes VERY good care of her. They look out for each other.
EVERYONE I know & know of, are cloned, some of us multiply. To be a clone feels like soaring like a dove, whereas us prototypes dive into the deep ocean. All clones need is to be unconditionally loved. they are PROUD of their creation Place. I'm the one MOST guilty of requesting clone creation, yet I am always CERTAIN that they will be
(Continued)
>>18961681
>>18961698
The addresses are not close, but they're easy to get to by bus and some walking.
>>
It seriously sounds like a letter from some seriously insane guy... but hey, at least he talks about unconditional love, lol.
>>
>>18961722
Unconditionally loved & have their sexual consent respected. When clones eventually rule the world, we HOPE they will feel happy with us! (smiley face)
>OP's note, next bit is pretty fucked.
CHILD/ADULT SEXUAL RELATIONS: YOU MUST LET THE CHILD CHOOSE YOU!!! ideally, child/adult sexual relations need to be COMPLETE;Y healed, yet Rome wasn't built in a day, & until this occurs, as always, THE CHILD IS THE PRIORITY. Now, if a child needs an adult who is unavailable, BE HONEST WITH THE
(continued)
>>
File: 1438579289096.jpg (63KB, 500x729px) Image search: [Google]
1438579289096.jpg
63KB, 500x729px
>>18961738

It's definitely a woman, you can tell by the way she wrights and her handwriting.

tfw no qt schizo to humor her delusions.
>>
File: 6.jpg (378KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
378KB, 2048x1536px
>>18961741
Forgot pic.
>>
>>18961747
*rights

englando is not my native language sorry.
>>
The fuck.
So it's a letter of a schizophenic pedo woman? Wow... that's actually fucked up.
By the way... How did she know when the kid wanted to have sex with her? That's something incomprehensible for me.
>>
>>18961752
It's writes* but its ok buddy
>>
File: 7.jpg (410KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
410KB, 2048x1536px
>>18961741
>>18961749
CHILD!!! Children are INTELLIGENT & LOVING KIND, YET PLEASE EXERCISE YOUR OWN INTELLIGENCE & LOVING KINDNESS IN COMMUNICATION WITH THEM. For example, if an adult male is happy to remain with his current partner, they are monogymous, & the partner is sensitive, EXPLAIN this to the child EARLY ON IN THE SCENARIO, before the child falls in love, find the child ANOTHER lover, & the child will walk away in peace.
IF the adult male, for example, NEEDS to be with the child, then they BOTH have the right to explore & perhaps experience that !!! Why???
(continue)
>>18961763
Never try to understand the mind of a self-righteous pedo. And it's not over yet, snake.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
Seriously fucked
>>
>>18961773
Indeed...
>>18961772
OP mate... you found something wierd as fuck
>>
File: 8.jpg (391KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
391KB, 2048x1536px
>>18961772
Because once a child has been sexually interfered with, & this INCLUDES those situations wherein the child has become SUBSTANTIALLY sexually involved with, or exposed to the sexual telepathy pr physical privacy of adults, the child MAY need sexual fufillment ever after. (usually a child is happy with masturbation if the exposure to adult sexuality was not meant as intentional harm or carelessness.) However, once a child is in need of sexual relations with an adult, sexual frustration & rejection can be EQUALLY DESTRUCTIVE. I KNOW THIS FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.
(continued)
>>18961778
I know, man. And we're only halfway done.
>>
yeah, this is turbo-fucked.

even as schizophrenic as the content is, i find it disturbing that names and specific addresses are used in a document that deals with pedophilia and child prostitution.
>>
Guys... the letter was done by a woman apparently right?

Then she must be abused... oh my god.
>>
>>18961795
Judging from the girly handwriting and the fact that the writer calls herself Rachel, I assume so.
>>
>>18961788
in fact, i would suggest turning this letter over to law enforcement just in case.
>>
File: 9.jpg (384KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
384KB, 2048x1536px
>>18961784
REINCARNATION: disembodied spirits are safe in warm ( I actually can't read this word). They can travel via rib cages. When they enter the body of an unborn baby, in a pregnant mother, & choose to become that life, the heart will start to beat (the quickening), & the connection to the old body is severed. Then the old body sighs & recycles. This prevents God from cutting up his OWN spirit to animate new babies. God's loving kind energy is FINITE, & He is almost GONE!!
Possession of host bodies can ONLY become COMPLETE in other words can ONLY be accompanied by FULL connection with the body's five physical senses, when the
(continued)
(also, yes: The Quickening is shit stolen from the Highlander)
>>18961788
I looked up the addresses on google maps and street view, and they're just regular houses. I have two conclusions, and both make my skin crawl: Either she (an insane potentially dangerous pedo) is living in a normal neighborhood, or she doesn't live there and is scoping them out.
>>
>>18961814
Yeah, I would as well... after posting it here.
I'm really hooked to it omg.
>>
>>18961815
Bldg's - buildings?
>>
>>18961815
Shit, that reincarnation part... doesn't sound good at all.
It's like she kills her victims... omg.
>>
>>18961815
original spirit has chosen to & been helped to reincarnate. The choice must be sincere & free of influence, or The Quickening will not occur. If the original spirit is horrifically harmfully selfish, spiritual dissipation, in cold temperatures, will also sever its connection with the old body, leaving the five physical senses available for a new spirit to connect with, engaging FULL SENSORY RECEPTION!Possession of host bodies is to be exercised, appreciated, & enjoyed with the UTMOST LOVING KINDNESS!!!
DOPAMINE: with every successive generation, DOPAMINE slightly NATURALLY elevates. When an experience of trauma occurs, there is an arrested development of DOPAMINE. This is a VERY dangerous situation, as it can lead to insane & violent behaviour. This then requires survival of the fittest,
(continued)
>>18961814
I'm thinking about it, but would posting it here count as a crime?
>>
>>18961833
I don't see why. You are redacting everything that could be a clue apparently.
>>
>>18961833
highly doubtful. you found a strange thing and posted it on the internet. in today's technologically connected world, this is no different than showing it to your friends in person.

you even redacted the sensitive information, which shows forethought and consideration of the well-being of others.
>>
File: 10.jpg (355KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
355KB, 2048x1536px
>>18961833
Forgot picture, again.
>>
File: 11.jpg (370KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
370KB, 2048x1536px
>>18961838
>>18961839
Good to know.
>>18961840
which involves mutation. The mutation necessary, in this instance, is artificial stimulation of DOPAMINE.
Contrary to common belief, elevation of DOPAMINE can ABSOLUTELY involve NO narcotic high. When you make love, your DOPAMINE is elevated, yet are you high?? When you sniff a line of crytal meth, does it feel the same as puffing a cocaine toke??? NO, yet BOTH are elevating your DOPAMINE. THE FORM OF STIMULATION DETERMINES THE EXPERIENCE OF ELEVATED DOPAMINE. For people like myself, whose lives are USUALLY happy & peaceful, a legal medicine, that elevates DOPAMINE WITHOUT a narcotic high, WOULD BE BLISS!!!
(continued)
>>
File: 1493502845121.png (16KB, 809x808px) Image search: [Google]
1493502845121.png
16KB, 809x808px
bump

This is strange stuff OP
>>
File: 12.jpg (409KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
409KB, 2048x1536px
>>18961854
YET, for loving kind, long suffering, & hard working people, the elevation of DOPAMINE NEEDS the accompanying narcotic high, BECAUSE their lives are DIFFICULT, & BECAUSE their lives are difficult, these people have developed SUPERIOR mental discipline, which is COMPATIBLE with the life style that accompanies regular narcotic usage!!! THE WAR ON DRGUS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE WAR ON DRUG ABUSE!!!
When using a new substance, DO NOT BE ALONE & CHOOSE TRUSTWORTHY COMPANY!!! ONLY OBTAIN YOUR NARCOTICS FROM PEOPLE WILLING TO TASTE TEST THEIR PRODUCT IN YOUR PRESENCE:
Pot: is designed for medication & unity with music, NOT elevation of DOPAMINE.
Crystal Meth: is best sniffled, however, the withdrawl is HORRIFIC, so NEVER quit. USE
(continued)
>>
listed persons wishing to get high with the intended recipient of the letter, R.M.W......wishing to have sex with R.M.W.......sex associated with elevated dopamine levels......."medicine" elevating dopamine without the narcotic high being bliss........pedophiliac musings.....addresses....

yeah, this could simply be the schizophrenic ramblings of a deeply disturbed person who has a history of sexual abuse, but it could be more.
>>
File: 13.jpg (402KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
402KB, 2048x1536px
>>18961869
SPARINGLY
Cocaine: is best smoked; however, the come down can SUCK, so add a TINY amount of specially prepared heroine, to your last toke of the night, & you'll fall asleep like a baby.
Heroine: OTHERWISE, DON'T TOUCH IT!!! Heroine is designed to be enjoyed as a delicacy, NOT as a main meal.
Ecstasy: in PURE form, is by DEFINITION, NOT a narcotic. it is nonaddictive & non harmful. Ecstasy began to be mixed with OTHER ingredients that are dangerous & sometimes DEADLY. Ecstasy is, today, the ULTIMATE artificial stimulant
(continued)
>>
File: 14.jpg (377KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
377KB, 2048x1536px
>>18961893
Part of me hopes it isn't more, for everyone's safety.
>>18961894
of DOPAMINE, & it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to find.
When global DOPAMINE is low, experience like violence, abuse, & murder rise. global DOPAMINE has been unsatisfactorily low for as long as we know, & although the inernational level as increased somewhat, over the ages, we have yet to experience a natural timely elevation of DOPAMINE that touches a satisfactorily healthy happy level. Why?? Because Life experience, on earth, is just BEGINNING to involve significant peace, happiness, & fulfillment. Low DOPAMINE is psychopathy, & nil DOPAMINE is death.
DOPAMINE is the frequency of energy, of loving kindness, manifest on a chemical plane. It is needed for life, love, & laughter!!! DO NO BEGRUDGE DOPAMINE, CHERISH IT!!
(continued)
(one thing that unsettles me is how decently written this is so far. it's not amazing, or even good from a vocabulary standpoint, but the grammar is very good. If they're this fucked in the head, how can they manage that?)
>>
File: 15.jpg (385KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
385KB, 2048x1536px
>>18961925
If YOU, Sir R.M.W., are gonna save princess Nadia Decosta, prototype, & all of Scion, you are gonna need to be SUBSTANTIALLY high first, high WITH them, & high for a LONG time!!! If you do NOT exercise this imperitive preliminary step, you can kiss Princess nadia goodbye!!! There are complex attributes, of the situation, that will necessitate your genius, passion, & infinite unique electricity. BE PREPARED
Princess Nadia is your twin flame: she carries an identical frequency & doesn't know why or how. She's a
(continued)
>>
Have you tried searching for this person on the internet?
>>
File: 1493753265480.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1493753265480.gif
2MB, 696x478px
>>18961656
While I'm no detective, it looks as if the paper is less than a year old if left outside, and most likely written by a bored/or troubled teenaged girl.
>>
>>18961925
>When global DOPAMINE is low, experience like violence, abuse, & murder rise. global DOPAMINE has been unsatisfactorily low for as long as we know, & although the inernational level as increased somewhat, over the ages, we have yet to experience a natural timely elevation of DOPAMINE that touches a satisfactorily healthy happy level. Why?? Because Life experience, on earth, is just BEGINNING to involve significant peace, happiness, & fulfillment. Low DOPAMINE is psychopathy, & nil DOPAMINE is death.
that's interesting
>>
i feel like i totally understand what shes saying, and i also feel like she actually incredibly smart and spiritually enlightened. i also a feeling of calm, warmth and love. this girls amazing...
>>
File: 16.jpg (376KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
376KB, 2048x1536px
>>18961938
little bit shy about it actually, yet she is willing to strive, to the death, to unite with YOU, Sir R.M.W. most of all, she is PROTECTIVE of you & loves you more than God. She is quite upfront about this. She finds you the sexiest being in existence, & she gradually perishes in your absence. Queen Joanna is in dire need of an IMMEDIATE narcotic high, and Prince Nada is in DIRE need of immediately identifying HIS own accurate true love!!! ALL OF SCION HAVE EARNED, AT ONE POINT IN TIME OR ANOTHER, & IN ONE WAY OR ANOTER, A TWIN FLAME EACH. Princess Nadia just happens to be the one suffering the most RIGHT NOW. Your infinite perspective, undying enthusiasm, & unprecedented stamina are WELCOME with Scion of 2017, & WE SUSPECT YOU ARE ROYAL TOO...
Does Camelot ring a bell??? Bye...
-Aussie rach.
(continued)
>>18961945
Not yet, I picked it up yesterday, and only started my "investigation" today with this thread. I'll probably do so once I'm done posting it all.
>>
>>18961950
dopamine-theory is also a thing with schizophrenia. it is not known specifically how it all fits together but dopamine levels do play some part in psychosis, and i believe many antipsychotics inhibit dopamine.
>>
File: pedobear.png (146KB, 802x1300px) Image search: [Google]
pedobear.png
146KB, 802x1300px
>>18961955
>>
Post moar bumperino
>>
File: 17.jpg (383KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
383KB, 2048x1536px
>>18961971
PS
One last thing: back in 2009, a young sobbing girl, turned into me, in telepathy, & said "Rachael, one day a WONDERFUL man is gonna make it to your side, & when he does, PLEASE tell him that I am being used as a dragonbaby for the same man YOU used to be used for, Rachael!! Just PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell him that I EXIST!!!"
As well, the New York City scenario, with Princess Nadia, if your memory has NOT been erased of it, WAS A SET UP!!! I am your witness in telepathy!!! Immediately following Princess Nadia's brief departure, from your hotel room, your memory was erased of her, then a strange
(Continued, last page next)
>>18961978
Wait, seriously? I know next to nothing about neurochemistry.
>>
>>18961995
the fuck is a dragonbaby?
>>
File: 18.jpg (317KB, 2048x1536px)
18.jpg
317KB, 2048x1536px
>>18961995
girl was sent to your room whom promptly jumped your bones. Princess nadia returning to your room & NOT knowing ANY of this, simply saw you in bed with someone else and fled the hotel. i suspect BOTH of you may have had your memories erased of this ENTIRE incident, & without EITHER of your permission...

"NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WHERE THERE IS LOVE!"
>>
>>18961995
yeah, seriously you can find info on it pretty easily with google just look up dopamine theory schizophrenia.
>>
>>18961995
>Immediately following Princess Nadia's brief departure, from your hotel room, your memory was erased of her
The hypothetical 14 year old that is DTF 24/7? Might this be a repressed memory of the author prostituting as a teen?
>>
File: Letter+Envelope.jpg (333KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Letter+Envelope.jpg
333KB, 2048x1536px
And that's the last of it for now. I'm actually meeting up with a friend in a few minutes, because we were supposed to actually go back to the abandoned mental hospital today. I'm going to show this to him the moment he gets to my place, and we'll discuss whether or not we should go to the addresses listed. I'll bump the thread with more info if there is any, and like some anons said earlier I'm very seriously contemplating handing this over to the police department in the jurisdiction of the listed addresses. Thanks for showing interest.
>>18962012
Definitely going to have to read up on it.
>>18962005
who knows?
>>18962018
Could be. There's also the possibility that the author isn't even a 23 year old woman today, but some really fucked up man. Or maybe it's all a prank at the expense of anyone who found the letter. Who really knows?
>>
>>18962018
quite possibly, she did say she had personal experience with that i think towards the beginning?

things can get so mixed with schizophrenia, it's hard to tell what is delusion and what is real, and what is real couched in delusional details.
>>
File: thisisntweed.jpg (12KB, 480x343px) Image search: [Google]
thisisntweed.jpg
12KB, 480x343px
also THANK YOU VERY MUCH OP for taking the time to photograph this turgid tale of tragedy.

a disturbingly bizarre find!
>>
>>18962049
No problem, I'll see if there is anything more I can dig up over the next day.
>>
>>18962037
What the fuck
>the S
Any codes of some sort?
Perhaps we make a discord.
>>
>>18962088
I noticed the sideways S too. And how she\he always types the words "loving kindness" without an apostrophe, even when it's incorrect to not include one.
>>
File: THE RIDE NEVER ENDS!!!!!.jpg (2MB, 1996x1580px) Image search: [Google]
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS!!!!!.jpg
2MB, 1996x1580px
cap this shit nigga!
>>
>>18961983
Or just so thirsty that he doesn't care.
>>
>>18961948
This anon is right. do you know how old the place is OP?
>>
>>18961833
Think this bitch is crazy but shes actually
Talking about some pretty high spiritual shit here and there , i would know, i study allot of these occurences

Actually had a friend who claimed to see ghosts i would always ask her things.
She claimed almost the same thing about reincarnation.. not with so much detail tho. Only diff is my friend would claim tht if people died violent deaths they would be subjegated into causing the deaths of others in order to enter a baby.
>>
Guys, the only weird thing i found was the handwriting.

The cursive from the outside of the letter is something i would be wary of. I dont like how the fake jewlery is attached to letter, 12 little gems glued into the letter with 3 bigger ones at the center. 12 small stones + 1 big stone = 13 x 3 = 26 = 2 + 6 = 9. 13 being a number of bad luck.

You see how the majority of the text is inclined towards the right? Not good.
>>
>>18962339
Sorry meant to post :

12 + 1 = 13 x 3 = 39 = 3 + 9 = 12.

Yup magic square....
>>
>>18961819
I think you are correct here. I use bldg to mean building as well, and I've seen it written that way before. Building actually contextually makes sense here as well.
>>
some parts of words were underlined such as:
uen (or en) (fluent)
Very.
She
co, dit, ona (conditionally)
us?
erie (experience)
AN (SUBSTANTIALLY)
May
owev (or wev) (however)
CARN (REANCARNATION)
PPOSE (SUPPOSED)
BUS (ABUSE)
eci (specially)
re, are (prepared)
era (imperative)
dire (seems unimportant)
own (unimportant)
ALL (unimportant)

I just wanted to point this out, may be unintentional.
>>
>>18961476

I think that the person who wrote this is a poet/writer. I found what I believe to be social media accounts of the writer of this letter using what was said inside of the letter itself.
(obviously not going to give away any personal information) and a deviant art page that listed the person who wrote this as their favorite writer. On top of this, the deviant art page was full of creepy artwork, so this may be two people working together to make a new creepy pasta
>>
>>18962498
>>(obviously not going to give away any personal information)

And then how can we prove what you just posted?

Keep digging guys.
>>
>>18962511
Fair point, just thought I'd share. Take it or leave it, and best of luck. Either way, it's a fascinating read, and very entertaining.
>>
>>18962542
>>18962542
Any hints or are you are gonna leave us with that?
>>
>>18962542
because its kind of bad leaving people hanging in fake events.

Now, i find extremely curious you dont want to give us a link of your findings, Are in any way shape or form connected with OP ?

Cuz, i got another threads to be in, instead of following a fake/death end.
>>
>>18962568

there is a very specific 3 word phrase said after the name from the first page. if you google it, it will lead you down a rabbit hole.
>>
Writing style reminds me of TIME CUBE
>>
File: 1477796909468.jpg (59KB, 586x515px) Image search: [Google]
1477796909468.jpg
59KB, 586x515px
>>18962607

stop being a fucking faggot and give a link already.
>>
>>18962498
>(obviously not going to give away any personal information)

obvious faggot
>>
>>18962694
Haha alright I'll give the exact google searches I used to find the stuff I previously mentioned.

first I google searched "Aquarian Wolf Dragon" (with quotation marks). There was only one result

Then I again google searched that name that came up (with quotation marks) and found the deviant art account "xinths" which lists her as their favorite writer.

This dev art account actually has some good stuff too, great art, I like it.
>>
>>18962745

From looking up some posts of this person, same name stated in the letter, I know it is the same person because the syntax and writing structure they use is identical. They posted on Tom Hanks' page saying "DARLING GORGEOUS SEXY MAN, I love my fiancee, Sir ... 111, & YOUR wife has got to be the most exquisite woman I've EVER laid eyes on, ... YOU, SEXY MAN!!! Love ALWAYS, Rachael"
>>
>>18962745
>>18962754

The facebook account is gone boss.
>>
>>18962745
the deviantart user is australian, and the person who wrote the latter referred to herself as "aussie rach"

i knew an aussie girl called rachel a long time ago (moved here with her parents to the uk), used to hang out with a group of people that i was sort of friends with, mostly stoners, e-takers, etc, she was only 13 but was wild as fuck and would talk complete bollocks constantly, most thought she had mental problems and some abused that fact
>>
>>18962498
>>18962745
Sounds like OP is shilling for her deviant art page.
>>
>>18962349
No, it's a trapezoid
>>
File: this can't be real.jpg (37KB, 547x692px) Image search: [Google]
this can't be real.jpg
37KB, 547x692px
Put me in the caps spooky scary skeleton!
>>
>>18961476
>Found a weird letter near an abandoned mental hospital
No you didn't.

>/thread
>>
>>18961656
Not one person here seems to have noticed that this chick is predicting the apocalypse THIS YEAR! it's not gonna be an earthquake it's gonna be nukes being set off that cause this.
>>
File: OPLetter.jpg (353KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
OPLetter.jpg
353KB, 2048x1536px
>>18962333
Started in 1912, closed in 1980
>>18962386
Thanks, i didn't notice
>>18962498
>>18962542
>>18962745
Facebook link doesn't work.
>>18962849
>the deviantart user is australian
I live in Canada, and this happened there as well. Fucking weird.
>>18962905
I'd never use deviantart.
>>18963177
Believe it if you want or not.

I did actually go to the address written on the first page, where the "DeCostas" live. shit was weird as fuck. A friend joined me, and we bussed down to the given location. Our reasoning was two-fold; if the building (which we discovered was a house) was empty, it would be neat to explore. If it was occupied, however, we'd want to talk to whoever was living there to see what was up. After all, this letter could have someone's personal details written on it, be it by a stalker, prankster, nutcase, who knows. The house itself was pretty odd looking in its own; run down on the outside, cracked up walkway going to the front door, unkempt grass, stuff lying all around. It was a nice neighbourhood to boot, so it's weird seeing a place like this.
We walked up to the front door, and both rang the doorbell and knocked twice. Looking into the building was a weird contrast to the outside, as it was very nice; have good lighting, some tables here and there, and somewhat disconcertingly a second, heavier door installed to keep people away from the first one. Not out of the ordinary in most circumstances, but this wasn't most circumstances. No one answered, so we decided to walk around the block, let out some of the tension from the anticlimax, and waited a few minutes before knowing again. While walking past the house during our walk, we saw a man standing in what looked like the kitchen, in the back of the house. He didn't seem to notice us, and looked like he was cooking. At least we now knew someone was there.
(Continuing)
>>
File: OPletter2.jpg (379KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
OPletter2.jpg
379KB, 2048x1536px
>>18963279
We went back, up to the door, and knocked fairly loudly twice more,and after two silent minutes of waiting, someone looked at us out from the window. A rather old woman, race ambiguous, looked at us with a hard to describe expression. Emotionless? Stern? Stoic? You get the idea. I attempted a wave, but she just kept standing there, until eventually going to open the first door, but not even touching the second. Her eyes never left mine during the entire meeting, her expression remained stagnant, and she never once even fucking spoke. I asked if a Rachel (Insert last and middle name) ever lived here, or if she knew of anyone with the name. She just shook her head "no", and slowly walked away.
And we left, pretty much clueless. There was a second address in the letters, the one given to the dog, but we didn't have the time to get over there, and even if we did, what the fuck would we even ask? "Hey, do you guys have a dog? What's it's name?" There was sort of another one, for the clone, but that was more just a vague city block location rather than anything concrete. On the bus ride out of there, we were left with some questions; what was up with the contrast of the interior and exterior of the house? Who was the man cooking dinner? Why didn't the lady speak? Why did the letter name this address specifically? What's up with the SIN number attacked? Who the Hell is Rachel?

At the moment, the only ideas I have left is going to the other listed addresses, or even going back to the hospital grounds and doing a once over. I'll try to keep you guys posted if I find anything worthwhile, and I can't express enough how I appreciate the extra help with the digging. I might become a tripfag for this topic alone, depends on how obnoxious you guys think it might be.
>>
>>18963319
>SIN number attached*
Excuse me.
>>
You've done an amazing job anon! If you find something new post it because this hooked me.
Creepy story as fuck guys...
>>
>>18963319
Anon I think your best bet is to turn it over to the authorities so a further investigation can be done. You already posted the letter, what else more can you really do? And, why put yourself in harms way like this? You're dealing with either
>a crazy skitzo
>some other worldly weird shit
>some lind of pedo new age shit
>etc

Id just keep up with the whole thing and let the authorities have a look
>>
>30yo documents
>Look brand new
Fake ad fuck you fucking faggots
>>
>>18963621
i think you've misread something somewhere, anon.
>>
>>18963621
The papers literally refer to 2017 as the new year this is like a few months old.
>>
>>18962093
There isn't supposed to be any apostrophe in that phrase!
>>
>>18963703
And that makes it even more wierd dude.
You should read the whole thread first, I can tell you this is too wierd for an ARG.
>>
this isn't that weird for a schizophrenic. i've seen worse. she's definitely un-medicated and needs help though.

there's nothing supernatural here.
>>
>>18961476
This is some next level Shutter Island type shit. What the fuck happened to this woman?

Anon, where is this place? It looks vaguely familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it.
>>
>>18961610

I know someone by that name -.- the redacted province is Manitoba.
>>
>>18963916
Lol.
Let me call bullshit mate, it can't be the same person.
>>
>>18962363
If that mental institution was large enough to have a decent number of outbuildings they might have abbreviated them like that, so she might have seen signs that would have read; bldg A or bldg 1 or something like that if she spent some time exploring that place.
>>
>>18963993
I guess what I'm saying is I think she might be specifically referring to that hospital as a place where spirits like to hang out. Just keep your eyes open if you go back OP, Rachel might come there often.
>>
File: session9wheelchair.jpg (560KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
session9wheelchair.jpg
560KB, 1600x1200px
This for some reason recalled an early scene from the movie Session 9 to me. In that scene a security guard tasked with guarding the property of a closed mental asylum (Danvers State Hospital to be exact) is explaining to someone else that many times he's had to prevent former patients from returning to the now condemned property. That many of them had been dumped onto the streets after its closure and they come back to the only "home" they'd even grown to know after years of institutionalization.

The way this person talks about R.M.W. makes it sound like they were referring to former a doctor/psychiatrist to them, or someone along similar lines that a patient being treated there would hold in such regards. For all you know anon, this person could have been dropping by this place for years leaving these bizarre messages behind for a person who never collected them until you stumbled upon them. It's not a behavior that's out of the question for schizophrenics, which this person clearly is. Their disjointed rambling of going sharply from one topic to the next without much transition between ideas is a dead giveaway as is the bizarre mannerisms they're expressing themselves with throughout all this.

This isn't the most whacked out stuff I've ever seen schizophrenia produce however it's still pretty disturbing. I also get strong prior abuse vibes from all of this. The way she emphasizes certain phrases and words throughout this make me question if she was rescued from a child abuse ring or something since as does a lot of inadvertent projecting in this.
>>
File: OPLetter3.jpg (362KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
OPLetter3.jpg
362KB, 2048x1536px
>>18963345
Yeah, giving it to the police might be for the best at this point.
>>18963621
Please read the thread before trying to "debunk" it.
>>18963916
I'd appreciate if you could elaborate, but I'm not in Manitoba. So, if you're actually right, I have no idea how.
>>18963745
Don't know if I should say where, but It's in Canada.
>>18964232
Shit, I've seen Session 9 years ago, and didn't even make the connection. It is kid of similar, in theory.
>>18961819
>>18962363
>>18963993
This is actually a very interesting line of thinking.
>>18964020
If I go back, I will.

So yeah, after sleeping on it, i'm still stumped as to what to do next. Unless you guys have an idea, I might just go to the cops instead.
>>
>>18964308
>kind of*
>>
I think all the people she mentioned (except perhaps the addressee) are Rachel's other personalities. Collectively, she is SCION. She's wackadoo...
>>
At this point it would be best if you give it to the cops, I doubt we will get something from that letter...
Unless >>18964232 is right and this Rachel drops letter after some time.
I'm still into the theory that she was seriously abused when she was a child and that caused her obvious mental disorder that displays with the letter.
>>
>>18964563
this.
>>
Looked this up, only found a Rachael Garthson who's Facebook only pops up on google search as a summary of what was in there pertaining to "Aquarian wolf dragon"
The only other page that pops up is this thread.
>>
>>18964563
im getting the feeling that she may have been one of these children who get passed around by rich businessmen and politicians while being constantly drugged-up

taking mind-altering drugs from an early age could definitely cause this kind of mental instability
>>
WTF IS P.T.O.?
>>
You fags talk about women like they're some rare unicorn or something. "Strap in boys" etc. Maybe you fags could be hetero if you included women in your thoughts more? And for all the pedos here, children do often want and like sex but it is an adult's responsibility to not have sexual relations with children, who are not developed enough to handle the emotions involved FYI. Also cops won't be opening an investigation over this letter or anything like that- this isn't a Bones episode, it's real life and investigations cost money.
>>
>>18964864
please turn over

it hasnt been that long since letters died, has it?
>>
>>18964895
Ah. Never read that but also don't remember the last time I have received a letter.
>>
>>18964911
same, actually, i kinda miss it
>>
>>18964563
I'm doing that either tomorrow or Friday, when i can get myself down there again. Seems like the best bet.
>>18964749
That Facebook link is dead, to my knowledge. Have a working one?
>>
File: 1493532246467.gif (2MB, 436x246px) Image search: [Google]
1493532246467.gif
2MB, 436x246px
>>18964860
Probably this tbqh
>>
>>18964860
I hope not, that's a scene I don't want to have any connection to, no matter how tenuous.
>>
>>18964886
Wow, dude.
Here where I live (ima Euro) would be taken seriously, it actually sounds real somehow.
Go check your lack of humanity, because here for once we actually do care for the letter because to some sounds sad, to others sounds insane, but for all is interesting because this girl sounds like's on the edge to do something really bad with herself.
>>
>>18964308
Please dont give it to the police anon.... an adventure like this only comes once in a lifetime. Likely, shes a crazy ex-asylumee, but what if theres something of paranormal substance here? I mean i dont want to sound crazy, but i know personally, the years ive been urban exploring and gazing into the sky just hoping id stumble across something interesting and out of the ordinary, that this seems like it would truly be worth investigating if you had the time. I live in canada myself, wish id stumbled across it
>>
>>18965401
The only issue is that I have no clue on how to continue the investigation. I could try the "dog's" address, or I could go back to the hospital grounds, but I'm at a loss on how to continue.
>>
>>18965451
I guess idk at the moment too, but there was definitely something weird about your visit to that house, and some people have already stringed together quite a bit of logic throughout her letter. Idk, obviously im very envious and that makes me a bit biased but it just seems like such an opportunity
>>
>>18965451
I guess if i was thinking of what to do next, id give the area you found it another thorough sweep just in case, and maybe check out the dogs house. You could approach and ask if they have "dogs name" lives there. If the answer is yes theyd likely be very confused as to how you know, and you could get them on your side of understanding by mentioning the letter you found.
>>
>>18965473
>>18965465
Alright, this sounds reasonable. I'm probably going to do the Dog's house first, in that case. Then find a day when I can go back to the hospital grounds.
I really do thank you (and everyone else in the thread for that matter) for showing interest. This could just lead to a dead end, but it's worth finding out.
>>
>>18965478
Its just an excuse for me to live vicariously through what you find hahahaha. No problem though, make sure to keep posting your findings and make a new thread if this one busts.
>>
>>18965478
Most of all though, be careful
>>
dis is lit and dis sread is fckn ded
>>
This is a very fucked up thread, but I need answers.
>>
>>18965544
Only have questions here, unfortunately, but I'll do my best to exhaust some more leads.
>>
>>18965489
Should I/someone else screencap or archive this page once it dies? Assuming the investigation doesn't hit a dead end before it expires.
>>
>18965592

Godspeed, OP.
>>
>>18965606
Id say so. Its one of the more interesting threads ive seen in a while, and could be potentially big.
>>
Break the green ball.
>>
wow /x/ sure got shitty since i last lurked here if you fags are getting excited of some schizo's shitty letters
>>
>>18961487
It was shut down in the 80's and you found the letter now? This paper white, clean letter? Yeah, someone recently left it there.
>>
>>18965797
The letter does specifically reference 2017, so it has to be recent.
>>
Toootally some chick who took too much x, tho she needs obvious help and is prolly actively abusing more drugs.
>>
>>18965720
and you're sure making /x/ better by whining like a little bitch

fuck off and leave us to our schizo letters
>>
File: IMG_8819.png (103KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8819.png
103KB, 640x1136px
The only profile I found on FB with Rachael Garthson as a name has only one friend listed.
>>
File: IMG_8817.png (151KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8817.png
151KB, 640x1136px
>>18965950
>>
File: 1493863575402-466956991.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1493863575402-466956991.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Op I say you get some remote cameras and set them up at the hospital and also the addresses listed. Maybe find out if these addresses have WiFi and snoop the packets to see if there are any abused children in those basements who knows this could be huge but I think you brought your find to a great place and together the board will get to the bottom of this. Thanks for the entertainment in the meantime it really does wonders for my crippling r9k depression and like to feel like I can be useful in any way no matter how meaniel.
>>
What interests me most is the talk of clones, memory erasing and dopamine. Though a lot if it seems to be excuses for pedophilia, some of it's interesting to read whether or not it's true, and if anything she said (besides the drug and pedo shit) turns out to be true, this is a huge find.
>>
This is fucking insane
>>
File: PedoSymbols.jpg (37KB, 300x280px) Image search: [Google]
PedoSymbols.jpg
37KB, 300x280px
>>18965984
Pedo symbols
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-03-20-03-52.png (150KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-03-20-03-52.png
150KB, 720x1280px
Anyone think it could all be some schitzo fanfic to some celebrity or someone they have a crush on? Like just writing all her crazy emotions and thoughts down in a letter they know will never be sent, left in a place that until recently must've been pretty empty with no one having any reason to go/ be there.
>>
>>18966185
shill harder faggot
>>
did anyone manage to save the deviant art link? Can't find it through search.

Great thread though OP. Most interesting thing on /x/ in a long time.
>>
>>18966191
Nevermind I'm stupid, I found it.
>>
>>18966202
Can you post?
>>
>>18966202
I'm stupid, where is it?
>>
>>18966190
The fuck am I shilling nigger
>>
Princess Nadia is a character in some manga/anime thing called Chrono Trigger. Might be a coincidence, or it suggests this is a bit of a fan fiction thing.
>>
>>18966205
>>18966206
This is the page. It's been dead for awhile, but it has the Australian connection as well as has this 'Rachel Garthson' person as his favorite writer.
http://xinths.deviantart. com/

I couldn't find any big authors by the name either.
>>
>>18963345
I feel like the police would just chalk it up to some weird voodoo shit and ignore it in all honestly.
>>
>>18964308
>>18965401
>an adventure like this only comes once in a lifetime
I wouldn't go to the police regardless of "muh adventure."

Just keep in mind police in Europe were participating in orgies during one of the worst rape-nights.
>that has nothing to do with anything
Of course not.
>>
I've made contact with the deviantart guy (not through deviantart, since his profile there is dead) but I kind of doubt I'm gonna get a response. If he does though, how do I begin to explain this situation?
>>
>>18966260
Send him here obviously, just give him a link
>>
>>18966260
ask him him about his interest in his deviantart profile, about his favorite writer Rachael Garthson
>>
File: Screenshot_20170503-234434.jpg (347KB, 1412x1215px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170503-234434.jpg
347KB, 1412x1215px
>>18966226
I couldn't find shit.

t. has been lurking this thread
>>
>>18966289
Yeah I can't find anything on this Garthson person. As for the deviantart guy, I don't want to give out where I contacted him from because I heavily suggest against everybody bombarding him with messages.
>>
>>18966264
>>18966287
Both of these are good ideas>>18966260
>>18966226
Thanks for the link, it's something very interesting
>>18966219
I don't think so. Nadia (Marle) from Chrono Trigger doesn't have a family with those last names, or any reference to Scion.
>>18966185
This is very possible, considering that the hospital grounds are popular for filming.
>>18965984
If I had the funds for the cameras, that would be a good idea.

Thanks for contributing, everyone.
>>
scion (plural scions)

A descendant, especially a first-generation descendant.
A detached shoot or twig containing buds from a woody plant, used in grafting; a shoot or twig in a general sense.
The heir to a throne.
A guardian.
>>
>>18966219
Hmm chrono trigger has time travel too. Wasn't there some mention of time travel in the letter?
>>
>>18966253
Are you talking about the New Years mass rapes by dune coons across Europe?
>>
It's really interesting, OP. This letter actually reads relatively fluently and easily compared to how some schizophrenics write. It starts off really crazy, but it becomes more focused the longer it goes on, which also isn't very characteristic of schizophrenics' writing. You should definitely go to the dog address and see what's going on there.
>>
I think the theory about an abused Schizo women is most likely what is going on. She might have either been there before, or just plain nuts and is writing letters about imaginary things.

Super Spooky. If thread dies Letterman keep us updated
>>
>>18961636
that princess nadia sounds like a fun chic
>>
>>18966458
How coherent the whole thing is also freaks me out. It's uncanny. If the common theory that she has Schizophrenia among the other anons is correct, how could her (or his, I'm still not sold that it's 100% a woman) grammar be so solid?
>>18966597
I'll try and keep the thread posted, and I'll try and do a once over of the hospital in the next few days.
>>
>>18966313
>>18966304
It looks like she might indeed have been taking about Chrono trigger; maybe author actually realizing, just dripping things into the letter from her mind
>>
>>18966821
Without*
Fucking phone
>>
>>18961483
>>18961487
>no water damage or yellowing
This was very poorly planned out, OP.
>>
>>18966942
Congratulations, you proved you read only the first two posts, you fag.
We already know it's not yellowed which makes it a recent Letter, and the one writing it obviously needs help, that's why are being dropped at an abandoned mental hospital.
>>
>>18967191
Give us a tl:dr
>>
>>18967351
Apparently the letter is from a woman who sounds like she was sexually abused when she was a child and developed a mental disorder because of it.
Idk why but to me it sounds really sad the whole letter. I recommend you to read it, you would be surprised.
>>
Sounds similar to

https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/anneke-lucass-harrowing-tale-of-sex-trafficking-am/
>>
>>18967371
Stop assuming things, people might get the wrong idea, there is no certainty about those things yet.
>>
I found the facebook of the http://xinths.deviantart. com/ guy
I don´t want to be rude asking him about things he wrote a lot of years ago, should I?
>>
>>18967521
Just my theory mate, keyword is "apparently"
>>
Everyone is acting like this chick is skitzo but it looks more like bipolar mania if this is actually real. I'm guessing someone was really bored. Op are you bamboozling us? That letter would have had to be placed with the last few days because of how new the envelope is. If it had been sitting out there for more than a week rain/dew/moisture would have affected it.
>>
>>18966620
Well Op, you seem to have discovered what could be an entertaining little adventure. If I were in your position, I would follow up with the leads you have.

Visit the other listed addresses and ask about the listed names and if they know a Rachel. Explain that you discovered the letter of an apparent unmedicated schizophrenic and it appears she/he needs help.

Investigate further at the institution. Search everywhere. I would even start visiting regularly, and staking the place out. So for that location is your most current and viable lead. Someone had to place that letter there recently, so there is a good chance you could find them there again. You might even be able to hide a trail cam to monitor the location where you found the letter. I would also consider leaving a message of my own in the same location, attempting to establish some sort of dialogue.
>>
>>18967917
Good idea. And follow up on that creepy house with the messy front garden
>>
>>18966230
I agree with this anon, don't give it to the police, they might just ignore it and you would have a hard time getting the letter back in case they do nothing at all.
>>
>>18968054
Yup. This is not a case for the police. Until the molested children start showing, of course
>>
>>18966942
If you read the letters, it specifically mentions the year 2017. It was written recently.
>>18967469
Yeah, others have suggested that this is a product of elite sex rings, and all I can say at this point is I really hope it isn't. I'm just some dumbass posting this weird thing I found on an image board, I'd be going way in over my head.
>>18967641
If you do talk to the guy, just explain the situation and show him the thread. be polite and respectful.
>>18967765
I've gone on record saying I'm very open to the idea of this just being someone fucking with whoever would pick this up. I'm not behind it, and If I were trying to make a Creepypasta\ARG I'd make a bit more interesting as a narrative, it but honestly there isn't any way to definitively prove that, is there.
>>18968054
I'm certainly sounding indecisive as fuck about this, but I can understand why giving it to the police would't do much. After all, it's mostly just nonsense that you can make disturbing inferences from.
>>18968089
Obviously, once actual crimes are involved it's time to step back.
>>18967917
>>18968009
Alright, I'll play detective again for a bit. I'll start by going back to the hospital grounds tomorrow, and doing a once-over of some of the other abandoned buildings and residential housing nearby. There are a string of 4-5 derelict houses nearby, and I did only a superficial look at them the last time. I'll take more pictures as well, because at the moment I only saved one of the houses.
>>
>>18968089
Leaving the sarcasm aside, that is actually true, there is no point in OP giving that letter to the police until there is some proof that there is something going on, what do you expect them to follow on, incoherent ramblings?
>>
>>18968104
Let's just hope this isn't Creepypasta/ARG or some elite sex slave ring...
>>
>>18968123
I don't deny the possibility of it being some kind of pedo business, but i think it can hardly be elite or powerful, i mean, the communication was through letters left at abandoned places.

What kind of powerful group does that?
>>
>>18968130
it could even be a local cabal, who knows?
>>
>>18968104
>Alright, I'll play detective again for a bit. I'll start by going back to the hospital grounds tomorrow, and doing a once-over of some of the other abandoned buildings and residential housing nearby. There are a string of 4-5 derelict houses nearby, and I did only a superficial look at them the last time. I'll take more pictures as well, because at the moment I only saved one of the houses.

You know, I'm so thrilled. I'd love to come with you. This is amazing
>>
Op, I'd recommend you recording yourself there and uploading it somewhere.
>>
>>18968135
That would be really fucked up.
This kind of shit is really well hidden here in Europe, my country(Spain) used to have problems with pedo rings but thankfully Police became really good on this shit and it's almost extinct nowadays.
I wish you good luck Letterman, hope you find something on your quest!
>>
Been lurking in this thread a couple of days. Curious to see the outcome.
>>
>>18968163
I have a digital camera that can sort of do recording, but it might be better to do higher quality pictures. What do you guys think?
>>18968137
>>18968173
I really hope something does come of this, just not something that sinister.
Thanks for the reinforcement.
>>
File: IMG_5356.jpg (15KB, 205x154px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5356.jpg
15KB, 205x154px
Somebody needs to archive this
Something interesting actually happens on /x/
This shits for real spooky.
>>
>>18968179
Either way, it's a good story to tell already
>>
>>18968179
I'd think your friend taking footage and you taking photos would work quite well.
>>
>>18968183
I'd appreciate it if someone would, so I can start more threads when this dies if necessary while easily getting the uninitiated up to date..
>>
>>18968187
This could be like that werid IAMGOD face thing that was on /x/
>>
File: IMG_4839.jpg (796KB, 1435x1323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4839.jpg
796KB, 1435x1323px
A new mystery for /x/ to solve
This is some quite insane shit here,We need somebody to archive this stat.
>>
>>18968186
friend can't make it, so I'll be going solo tomorrow morning.
>>
>>18968183
How to archive?
I am stupid
>>
>>18968201
Bad idea man, Maybe bring a gun Just in case.
>>
>>18968205
This.
archive plebs.org/x/thread/18961476/
>>
I dunno if anyone's tried, but has anyone messaged This Dakota Bowes person?
>>
>>18968282
I just did, I'm sure other did too. I'll post if anything shows up.
>>
>>18968321
Is he the owner of the deviantart profile?
>>
>>18962335

yeah this is an intredasting read.
>>
>>18968321
Copy the correspondence in here please
>>
>>18962005
FUS RO DAH
>>
>>18965698

^
THIS

prolly has drugs inside it
>>
>>18962112
Is that Shia LaBeouf?
>>
>>18968558
Shit anon, you found him!!
>>
this thread should be remembered, but kept underwraps (ie: no nightmind videos or some shit on it). OP is fantastic at delivering and we wouldn't want him to get assassinated by some higher-ups in a pedo ring.
>>
>>18968686
We will just assume there is no pedo ring.
But that letter... seriously OP you found something really golden.
Let's hope Rachel is ok as well.
>>
>>18968686
It's actually funny, because in most circumstances I like Nightmind. However, i don't think he'd touch this, considering it's really not even a narrative.
Don't tell anyone who does videos like that, though. Let's just keep it small..
>>18968694
I really do hope that anyone involved who could be harmed is fine, but we'll have to keep looking to find that out.
>>18965698
>>18968404
Alright, I'm charging my camera and I'll see what's up.
>>
>>18968927
Make it a video just in case
>>
>>18968927
Anon, yall mind if im ask what province youre from?
>>
>>18968927
Good Luck Letterman!
I will head to bed since here on Europe it's 12:45am...
>>
File: ball.jpg (306KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
ball.jpg
306KB, 2048x1536px
>>18968943
BC
>>18968936
Fuck, sorry man. Nothing was inside though, even if it was a great idea.
>>
>>18961681
And some guns. Talk to the /k/ommandos about that.
>>
>>18962498
We don't need personal info on that, we just need a lead. We only need account names. URLs, if possible. If /pol/ can fuck up Shia and /k/ could make a belt-fed 9mm AR, (WTF?), then /x/ could certainly find some social media accounts, no problem. Hook us up, willya?
>>
>>18962745
I found a few Facebook pages, some 4-Plebs links, and this same fucking thread. The Facebook accounts are both called "Rachael Garthson". Which, is obviously linked somehow. I searched that name, not much came up until I added quotation marks, then I found a link going straight to the DeviantArt account. I'm not creepy enough to look at the Facebook pages, so I'll leave that to one of you.
>>
Just burn the shit and move on, stop trying to be Sherlock.
>>
>>18966620
>If the common theory that she has Schizophrenia among the other anons is correct, how could her (or his, I'm still not sold that it's 100% a woman) grammar be so solid?

I dont think one thing has anything to do with the other. I personally had a close friend who developed schizophrenia, I watched for about 2 years as he got more and more detached from reality.
He always had a really good grammar, before and after he started showing symptoms. No matter how crazy his ramblings were he would still maintain an almost perfect grammar. Its like it doesnt affect that part of the brain I guess.
>>
>>18964308
We need the address. We'd like to look it up. Have you seen how powerful anons are with shit like this?
>>
>>18969031
>>18969060
Up higher in the thread you can see people already found i and the attached devart page. Someone I guess is trying to contact thedev art guy now? But we will juts see what happens I guess.

My best bet, especially seeing as she writes on FB walls of celebrities often is that this is just some strange fan fic to some celebrity as someone previously suggested.

This woman "supposedly" has a fiancee who she addresses as "sir" as well, so that may be who she is talking about, or my theory i that it's like a term of endearment she uses for anyone, and that the guy she's addressing in the letter is actually a celebrity.
>>
>>18965451
What kind of weapons can you access in Canada? I'd strongly consider arming yourself before going back there. Maybe just a poctetknife or a baton will work. This implies urbex, which implies a crowbar being handy.
>>
>>18965606
Yes, mot definitely. I'm jotting shit down and picking out handy shit. This could be big.
>>
File: -Whoa-meme-31670.jpg (29KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
-Whoa-meme-31670.jpg
29KB, 490x367px
>>18965954
>>18965950
That one was deleted

HOWEVER ANOTHER ONE POPPED UP

facebook dotterino com/rachael.garthson.1

like wtf man, wasn't showing up on searches

I mean she's in Dakota's friends list, so i doubt it was some troll who read the thread
>>
>>18969154
While I'm a legal firearm owner, (I have two shotguns and a good condition slavshit rifle) Canadian gun laws prevent me from doing anything with them. And yeah, I'm into urbex, so I have a mini-crowbar, swiss army knife, and a pretty weighty flashlight.
>>18969149
The hospital grounds are popular for filming, so this is most certainly possible.
>>18969113
Considering both named addresses are houses in residential areas, I'm not comfortable giving away private information like that, especially if they have no part in this.
>>18969096
Why?
>>18969102
Thank you for sharing a personal experience that implies this might not be too out of the ordinary for someone with schizophrenia. I personally have no actual experience with it, beyond some college lectures.
>>18969163
We got a decent archive, courtesy of >>18968240
>>
>>18968207
Poor guy lives in Canada. If this were America, he'd requisition some Soldiers Of Fourchan from /k/. Hell, maybe even the /k/ommandos.
>>
>>18969176
Link went to a deleted page for me.
>>
File: MadMaxVapourwave.jpg (187KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
MadMaxVapourwave.jpg
187KB, 2048x1152px
>>18969206
kek, it's funny because I'm actually a fairly active /k/ommando.
>>
>>18969176
First person to find the FB page here - it always displayed a broken thumbs down sign or whatever and was never "active". My guess is that she just has her FB page set so that only her friends can see it. I'd be cautious of any fb pages she has that aren't like that, they might be created by people in the thread.
>>
Has anyone reached Dakota or found an active Facebook account for Rachel? I keep running into deleted pages and dead ends. This is starting to get fishy here.
>>
>>18969202
As for the addresses, I'm more implying the hospital. The houses should obviously be treated with common courtesy.
>>
>>18969230
>>18961938
>>18961971
There's someone by the name of Nadia Decosta on the missing persons list who is said to have a mental age of 14, and in this letter, the writer says that Nadia is 14, and in another place she says that Nadia needs help. :/ creepy. If anyone wants the link to the missing presons page - here it is https://www.diomedia.com/stock-photo-old-bailey-pic-shows-nadia-decost-image17369420.html

The address given is in the UK though I think so this is probably not related.
>>
Maybe the Wayback Machine will aid in this investigation?
>>
>>18969252
Time Displacement Equipment from Terminator.
>>
>>18969252
If you can aid it, go ahead.
>>18969244
For the hospital itself? Alright, I've given enough information in the thread that someone could have already found it: It's the Riverview Hospital, in BC, Canada.
>>18969249
I don't know if it'll help, but thanks for sharing regardless.
>>
>>18968959
My dude..... i live in ontario but am moving to bc for work in less than 2 weeks. Are you in a big city or closer to the rockies?
>>
>>18969271
Lower Mainland.
>>
>>18961784
>>18961772
>>18961749
>>18961741
Mr. Podesta, you are still going to prison.
>>
>>18969288
The fuck did you just do?
>>
>>18969298
He's making a joking reference to the Podesta emails, which is consistent with the sex ring idea some anons have.
Again, I really hope it's not that big.
>>
I don't know if this helps, but I read up on the hospital, and it states that they used to mass discharge junkies and schizos who wouldn't take their meds. Maybe this is just the psychotic ramblings of a previous mental patient meth head? Just a thought
>>
>>18969305
This is true, and they now reside on Vancouver's notorious Skid Row on the downtown east side. It's within the realm of possibility.
>>
Hows the hunt going letterman?
>>
>>18968104
Above all be careful Letterman. IF it is an elite sex ring they are not going to want you snooping around. Go with as many friends as you can.
>>
>>18969209
Did you try the one I just posted? It works for me
com/rachael.garthson.1

Notice the 1

>>18969216
That's what I was thinking as well, but this one is on Dakota's friends list, which means he would've had to have accepted her friend invitation.

Still might be a troll, but still...

Also
>>18969214
My condolences, Canadian gun laws are pretty shit. Still jelly you can own short barreled shotguns tho
>>
I'm this anon here >>18966303 the guy hasn't responded and if he doe it may be some time.
>>18966458
My mother's friend has a schizo son and has described him as often being very cool and collected. Being schizo doesn't mean you're 100% crazy all of the time, nor does it mean you have to suck at writing.
>>18967641
I've already tried to contact him through facebook but my profile picture there is Laura Dern evil face from the movie Inland Empire so I think if he sees it he may likely ignore it, thinking I'm a troll. So perhaps I'm not the best person to talk to this guy. If you want to do go ahead and try speaking to him, go right ahead.
>>18967917
This, except for if you go to the address, don't mentioned the unmedicated schizophrenic part. We have absolutely no clue what the writer of the letter is like, so making assumptions like that makes us sound crazy.
>>18968123
If this is an ARG I'm highly impressed. More than likely it's just a prank letter someone left there for someone to read or OP made it all up, but I'm inclined to believe OP in this case. Seems like a genuine find.
>>
>>18969430
Also, note that she's folloing two people: Marilyn Hobson and Jay Mack

I doubt a troll account would go so far as to follow two rando people
>>
>>18969405
Going back to the asylum tomorrow morning.
>>18969422
Have to go solo tomorrow, unfortunately.
>>18969430
>Did you try the one I just posted?
Yeah, could just be some regional thing.
>Still jelly you can own short barreled shotguns tho
I have one, it's fucking glorious.
>>18969431
When I do go to the "Dog's" house, I'll simply ask if they know anyone named either Rachael or Nadia. Try not to get them involved. Thanks for believing me, too.
>>
>>18964232
i guess she couldn't have been a patient from that place, cause anon said it closed in the 80's, and the letter is new :(
>>
File: 1488210077872.png (367KB, 548x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488210077872.png
367KB, 548x720px
The letter sounds like a classic case of schizophrenia, highly doubt she was abused as a child, it's a typical delusion for schizophrenic women to believe men are telepathically raping them or stalking them trying to rape them. I've heard these same ramblings a billion times with my patients. Her "lover", this darling sir fellow, probably "telepathically" contacted her and told her to leave a letter in some place and you ended up finding it. I wouldn't put much though to it, this women sounds like a bad case and all the drugs it sounds like she's doing probably aren't helping her.
>>
>>18969588
>I've heard these same ramblings a billion times with my patients.
May I ask what you do? Your insight sounds interesting.
>>
>>18966620
Not one to post but I'm in too deep not contribute- has anyone considered stimulants have something to do with the organization/clarity/etc?
>>
>>18969648
Could you expand on what you mean by that?
>>
Bump to keep this gem alive
>>
File: IMG_0977.png (106KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0977.png
106KB, 640x1136px
I messaged him
>>
>>18969918
Thank you very much, I really do hope this leads somewhere.
>>
best thread on /x/ in a while
>>
>>18969496
I think I might have just found her tumblr

https://the----only----wolf-dragon.tumblr.com/

The writing style is very similar with the odd capitalization of words, and well, she says she's a wolf dragon, and we know she calls herself that because of the letter.

The tumblr also lists her as a writer!

Hope this helps.
>>
Wow this got batshit deeper
>>
>>18969958
Just asked her if she is Rachel or Atleast the writer of the letters. Told her she managed to a lot of people riled up.
>>
Someone tldr everything so far
>>
>>18969958
I'm not convinced unless you can find some reference of her first name being Rachel or her living in Australia. Good try though.
>>
>>18970003

I agree, going through the post history, it's more likely its a different person.
>>
>>18969958
Her final post is in April of 2016, so that's recent enough to be possibly related. Her "book" sample also is about dragons or whatever running away from an abusive home, which is interesting.
Her posting history and FAQ aren't much to go buy, but she seems to be pretty far on the Left, what people today would call a progressive, which could explain some of her more outlandish beliefs on sexuality and drug use.
>>18970003
I don't think it's whoever wrote the note, but it's worth thinking about.
>>18969998
The page is dead, though she claims she's gotten a new account.
>>
>>18970013
>to go by*
>>18970002
I found a weird letter, clearly fairly recent, at the grounds of an abandoned mental hospital. Anons speculate that the writer's a schizophrenic who may or may not have been sexually abused. I'm going to go back to the asylum tomorrow morning, and later go to the second of two addresses listed in the letter.
>>
>>18970002
>Guy goes to abandoned mental hospital
>Finds note
>Creepy stuff about dragonbabies, a princess, some guy named RMW, pedophilia, drug safety, and global dopamine levels
>Claims to be written a girl named Rachel, possibly from Australia since she addresses herself as an Aussie.
>Has address written on it, OP has yet to visit said address
>Anon typed in certain keywords from the letter into google search and found several dead facebook accounts of a Rachel Garthson who is from Australia
>One of those profiles has one friend listed, a guy named Dakota Bowes
>An anon has messaged him and is awaiting a response.
>Found a deviantart of some guy who listed Rachel Garthson as her favorite writer and also from Australia
>another anon messaged him on his facebook and is awaiting response
>>
>>18970021
>Has address written on it, OP has yet to visit said address
Two addresses. I went to one, and haven't gone to the second. see >>18963279
>>18963319
>>
>>18961610
>just now realized that it says 'she's still alive' on the side of the note
fucking gives me the creeps now.
>>
>>18970025
Shit, some how missed that great read.

You're doing god's work anon.
>>
>>18970032
Holy shit. I didn't notice that. I wonder who the writer is talking about when they say this? Probably the one they are talking about saving at the end (Nadia Decosta?) Also, I think hte next step we should take is figuring out who Sir RMW is.

From the facebook post from Rachael I think that it could be a celebrity, my guess is possibly Robin Williams.
>>
>>18963279
>>18963319
>race ambiguous
Did it look like it could have had Indian and Arabic blood in them?
>>
>>18970039
>>18970039
Thanks, I'll be starting a new thread soon before we hit the 300 limit. Tomorrow, I'll do some mini urbexing around the hospital grounds for a once over, and I'll take plenty of shots.
>>18970041
Maybe RMW could stand for Riverview Mental Ward, and the author is personifying the hospital itself? I'm just spitballing at this point.
>>18970049
Possibly, but she could also have been hispanic, latino, or even white in poor lighting.
>>
>>18970056
Anon, honestly, you should go back to that supposed Decosta house and simply explain this situation. You need to at least figure out
1. if that is really a Decosta family. If so, then the writer either knew them or something more creepy
2. If there is a Nadia, and if there is, maybe that person may know who the Rachel is or can explain some of this.

If you're friendly, calm, and honest, they won't be frightened and shut the door.
>>
This has been quite a ride OP,Hope you return with some good news, Don't get yourself killed.
>>
>>18970056
>Riverview Mental Ward
Have you ever heard anyone refer to it as that? On the surface that sounds like it makes sense, but 'ward' is such a specific word that doesn't really match what most people refer to the place as. That's good thinking though, and you may be right.
>>
>>18970084
No, which is why I'm not putting any faith in the idea.
>>18970075
Possibly worthwhile, though I'd rather go to the second address and see if they have any ties whatsoever to anyone named in the letter.
>>18970078
Thanks for reading, and no promises.
>>
>>18970056
using multiple google searches I could find ONE of Rachael's facebook posts on Tom Hank's Facebook page, from before her FB page was privatized/deleted.

I don't think it helps, but it definitely solidifies the fact that this is definitely the writer of the letters, and it's an interesting read for sure...

Here it is:

"DARLING GORGEOUS SEXY MAN, I love my fiancee, Sir Donald James McRae... 111, & YOUR wife has got to be the most exquisite woman I've EVER laid eyes on, so I cannot live out my fantasy of raping you passionately;
HOWEVER, you have a little young adult male clone of you, sitting in a dingy, ALL ALONE, on some God forsaken ocean, somewhere on the planet,
in the current year of 2016, & he believes he is gonna die, because nobody loves him enough to save him!!! ... Love ALWAYS, Rachael Jamie GARTHSON."

There are some pieces missing, but that's all I could find.

Very weird.
>>
>>18970094
Can you screencap it or post a link? Holy shit, that's actually something major if it was written before the thread started.
>>
>>18970094

Even stranger, this Donald guy might be a serial rapist from Canada?? https://thetyee.ca/Opinion/2015/02/16/Police-Botched-Rape-Cases/
>>
>>18970094
Link or screencap? That's amazing if true.
>>18970109
oh my
>>
File: partial.png (19KB, 667x320px) Image search: [Google]
partial.png
19KB, 667x320px
>>18970102
>>18970150

Here is a partial screencap. :P
>>
File: what.png (11KB, 651x119px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
11KB, 651x119px
>>18970156
I found more as well. This may be highly related....
>>
>>>18970188
New thread
>>
>>18970156
>>18970184
Holy shit.
>>
>>18970156
how did you get the whole post from here?>>18970094

>>18970184
What'd you search to get this one to pop up? I can't find it myself.
>>
DO NOT GO ALONE anywhere
also take high precaution, go with at least 2-3 friends, don't split, tell about your trip to someone at hometown and contact them on regular time basis when on the road
I think it is schizophrenic ramble but you never know what sick shit this could be, the adresses could be watched
I think this advices are paranoic but I would still take them
gl OP
>>
>>18961476
Off-topic:

That is actually a nice, large building. Why is it simply abandon instead of remade into a hotel or something like that? It seems like a huge waste just to abandon it.
>>
A lot of what she's said is absolutely insane, but that doesn't mean there's no truth to any of what she said so I listen every subject/thing I thought was relevant enough to consider.

Shit that could possibly make sense:

>Names, locations, addresses
>SCION
>Anscestry
>Deep space travel
>Telekenetic/ subliminal
>Dog understanding spoken english/ responding to said english
>San Andreas fault catastrophe
>Human clones/ different forms of clones
>Clones being used for sex/ developed for rich pedos
>Clones loving deeply/ wanting to be loved
>Clones needing sexual consent
>Clones conquering the world
>reincarnation/ souls
>dopamine levels rising naturally
>dopamine getting fucked by traumatic experience
>using drugs to elevate dopamine to help deal with said experience
>drugs and sex affecting dopamine differently
>don't trip balls alone
>global dopamine levels correlating with the amount of violence/ sadness in the world
>low dopamine = psychopathic, no dopamine = dead
>people having identical frequencies (soul mates)
>memory erasing

Shit that makes almost no sense:

>Aquarian wolf dragon
>Warp/ light speed
>Cure for Middle Eastern war (kek)
>Healing bullying FOR FUN
>Get high lol
>Dog needs to get high
>Excuses for pedophilia (let the child choose you, the child needs an adult, "children/ adult sexual relations need to be COMPLETELY healed," etc)
>holy shit a lot of pedo excuses
>having to find your new body before the old one dies
>sniffing crystal meth or toking cocaine
>difficult lives = higher mental discipline = they need drugs
>list of drugs and how to properly use them (NEVER stop doing crystal meth, heroine is a delicacy, etc)
>"if you want to save everything that's dear to you, you gotta get SUUUUUPER high first"
>little girl telepathically telling her she's being used as a "dragonbaby" by the same person that used RMW

Let me know if you think I missed anything
>>
File: djmcrae-logo-600px.png (13KB, 600x225px) Image search: [Google]
djmcrae-logo-600px.png
13KB, 600x225px
Posted some new findings in the other thread:

>>18970321
>>18970327
>>
>>18970184
Should we contact Tom Hanks? If enough people message him through Facebook or tweet at him; he may eventually reply to one of us.
Maybe he remembers the post, maybe she sent him inbox messages too, or maybe she even approached him in person one time. It's entirely possible he knows what she looks like.
>>
Guys, look what I just found by pure accident.
Her profile states experience in retail, but she appeared whilst I was looking for graphic designers in British Columbia.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachael-jamie-garthson-25a5a03a/
>>
File: Screenshot (33).png (182KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (33).png
182KB, 1366x768px
>>18961476
I found a Linkedin with her name, it says she's from Canada as well and she is a professional retail.
>>
>>18970358
Possible relative? Says he lives in Australia.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-garthson-04733214/
>>
>>18970360

lol, literally 29 seconds after I posted.
>>
File: dj2.jpg (461KB, 1224x964px) Image search: [Google]
dj2.jpg
461KB, 1224x964px
>>18970336

Heres what was posted in the other thread:

Don't know if this was put together yet, but Donald James is a name that is usually shortened to DJ. If you google DJ McRae, its a prominent (government and university level contracts) masonry contractor in Ontario. Also this contractor has worked on multiple churches:

http://djmcrae.ca/about/

"DJ McRae Contractors Ltd. was established by Donald J. McRae in 1972. Originally, the company specialized in heritage restoration. Since then we have grown to build institutional, commercial and residential projects for a wide variety of clients from provincial government to home owners. Our focus is to form strong working relationships with owners and consultants to ensure that there is a team environment on each of our projects."

Also, a linkedin with her name capitalized on the last name like she seems to do is also in Ontario:

https://ca.linkedin.com/in/rachael-jamie-garthson-25a5a03a
>>
>>18970362

Maybe another relative? Lives in Canada, same surname and heads up a company named after her family.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/janegarthson/

http://garthsonleadership.ca/
>>
>>18970369

her twitter too

https://twitter.com/JaneGarthson
>>
>>18970364
sorry i didn't notice
>>
Ok guys, I've tweeted at Jane Garthson, requesting that she follow me back so we can talk about an urgent matter via private messages. Going to find out everything I can about Rachael.
>>
>>18970364
thinking about , we may had found it at the exact same time. cuz it took me like 30 seconds to screenshot upload and prove i'm not a robot
>>
>>18970396
I know bro, I'm not claiming dibs on it or anything lol. Just making an ironic connection.
>>
>>18970402
same i just found it funny.
>>
>>18970388

I've contacted Jane Garthson on Facebook too, simply asking if she has anybody in her family by the name of Rachael Jamie Garthson and saying that I'm trying to get in contact.
>>
>>18970388
What makes us think she has any connection to Rachael? I checked her twitter out, seems like normal old lady political garbage, even checked her followers and who she follows and nothing looked unordinary, couldn't find any of the names mentioned in the letters. We be harrassing some old lady for no reason other than she shares a last name with some loon who left some letters a shitlord found.
>>
Right, I just come across another interesting thing. So that Dakota Bowes person who Rachael has on her Facebook; he has a Youtube channel with only a handful of videos. The strange thing is, he doesn't speak in any of them; he just sort of playfully messes around, very much in the way a mental patient would. Looking at that and his Facebook, I believe he was likely to be treated alongside Rachael and could possibly have alot of information on the story going on here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3JyY-ma2_wCVhQE6JbSAyg
>>
>>18970416
Very few people in Canada have the surname of Garthson; she's one of them who has many ways to get in contact. I'm not exactly harrassing her, just asking if she knows her.
>>
>>18970433
I don't think she's related, i couldn't find a single one of her tweets with the word rachael nor jamie in the last 4 years.
>>
I know who she is. I've kept quiet and read through this entire thread as it unfolds, but now that it's gone fairly dead, I figured I'd give you a lead.
I work at a facility in Abbotsford, appropriately named the Abbotsford Mental Health Centre; the address is 32700 George Ferguson Way. OP, If you want answers, go there and ask for Rachael Jamie Garthson, I think you'll be very surprised when you meet her.
>>
>>18970456
lol this is clearly bullshit
>>
>>18970460
Trying to cash in on the thread's popularity with a wild goose chase
>>
>>18970466
exactly. i googled it though and at least it's a real place
>>
>>18970456
"now that it's gone fairly dead"
It's probably the most popular it's been, with people still replying to the OP when there's already a second thread
>>
I have a bit of news, that Deviantart guy who said Rachael was his favourite writer; I found his email address: [email protected]
>>
File: 1.jpg (12KB, 222x260px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
12KB, 222x260px
>>18968350
>>
Anyone have a link to the new thread?
>>
>>18970700
>>>18970321
>>
>>18961948
>"Bored or troubled teenage girl"
>That's Been using hard drugs to the point of expertise

Try again. Sounds like late 20s - mid 30s
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.