[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe his story? His motivations seem pure. https:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: schneider1.png (213KB, 579x342px) Image search: [Google]
schneider1.png
213KB, 579x342px
Do you believe his story? His motivations seem pure.

https://youtu.be/xedmfAgx8eg

Starts talking about his direct ayyyncounter around 18:00 or so.
>>
>>18960725
Hus story is very far fetched, but the fact that he got assasinated just some days after that video is fucking shady..
>>
File: dulce31.jpg (361KB, 510x341px) Image search: [Google]
dulce31.jpg
361KB, 510x341px
>>18960731
His*
>>
>>18960725
i've listened to him about 3 times (all the speeches available on youtube).

unfortunately he was a larper with a big imagination. most of the things he talked about were sourced from popular ufo books at the time. the biggest schneider red flag is that scumbags like al bielek tried to cash in immediately on his death, and still do in part to this day. he associated with hoaxers and believed their information, in effect tainting him and his experiences.
>>
>>18960762
Why did Schneider got murdered then?
>>
>>18960725
His story is deeply related to the culture-history but events and other factlets are impossible to fact check to put it nicely. Though it is possible he was disinfo mind control (he believe he was delivering a message as truth) he cements himself as credible (for a few years as genuine) after a death like this worse for the believers.

He is truly a special case.

But he bunks with Al beilek from the year 20XX and all the other time travel drib. And his dad did meet Val the Venusian.

I've categorized this with billy meier; 3/7
* he may have some truth buried in the lore which could just be general knowledge
* barely anything noting but his death maybjust have been damage control for whatever motives Mr. schneider may have had.
>>
> I have a huge scar on my stomach from being shot by an alien weapon but I won't show it because there's ladies in the audience and it'll make them sick.

Good guy Phil.
>>
>>18960770
who knows, probably owed shady people money and couldn't pay.
>>
>>18960731
This. His death and the details surrounding it is sketchy as fuck.
>>
>>18960742
Haha, this photo
>>
>>18960842
>the details surrounding it
Like what.
>>
>>18960823
I don't really belive in such a big coincedence..
>>
His story is incredible but it did feel sincere to me. If a guy gets on stage, shows you a hand with multiple missing fingers, and tells you how he lost them, I think you owe it to him to believe him.
>>
File: 1488590918341.jpg (5KB, 157x225px) Image search: [Google]
1488590918341.jpg
5KB, 157x225px
>>18960983
No, that's illogical.
>>
>>18960991
I bet you say that to rape survivors too.
>>
>>18960868
nothing he said was unique though, unless you can pinpoint to me one particular tidbit he dropped that marked him for termination. He gave hundreds of talks probably only a few survived.
>>
>>18961029
The fact that he told that there are deep underground bases, operatet by fucking ayy lmaos isn't unique?
>>
>>18960725
Watched his presentations many times. He strikes me as someone spinning a long yarn of bullshit.
Interesting story to be sure, but something about him in his presentations seems to give him away as a liar.
>>
File: 1487499402984.jpg (62KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1487499402984.jpg
62KB, 500x391px
>>18961191
Same here. His body language reeks of bullshit.
Fun stories, though.
>>
>>18961191
Well he was found dead in his apartment, couple of days after that video.. not that i belive everything he says, but why did he tell all that spoopy shit in the first place, just to ruin his career?
>>
>>18961191
almost like he is making up a fucking fan fic about himself as some bad ass alien fighting patriot
>>18961303
>okay that guy we hired went nuts and is talking about aliens lol
>wait he's talking about area 51? we keep our top secret military shit in there
>what if that larping faggot gives away secrets?
yeah i have no doubt he was killed by the government but probably because he was a fucking idiot
>>
File: fVliNes.png (672KB, 996x544px) Image search: [Google]
fVliNes.png
672KB, 996x544px
shills

the seal is a fucking pred
the seal of the gov is a fucking predator

aka negro aliens. ur all fake and gay
>>
File: Tau-and-serpent.jpg (359KB, 1545x1530px) Image search: [Google]
Tau-and-serpent.jpg
359KB, 1545x1530px
>>18960725
The Nagas of Upper Burma say that the sun
shines by day because, being a woman, it
is afraid to venture out at night.
>>
Alright /x/, get me started on greys.
>>
>>18963171
>The Nordics / The Pleiadians / Tall Whites / The Orion Group / The Annunaki
This is one of the original humanoid species in our Galaxy. They're extremely tall, they have pale skin and pale hair, they have blue eyes. A long time ago they had an interstellar society in their local cluster, which was extremely dense. The brightest star of Orion is their capital. They discovered nuclear weapons and nuclear war broke out. Their population was extremely mutated. There are only a few Nordics left, all the rest are mutants. They are extremely psychic and when not mutated intently move their consciousness from one body to another or split it into many bodies. Some of them are hiding in this way in human society. Their base is on the moon, hidden at an obscure point in time.

>The Greys
They are mutated Nordics. They cannot reproduce. They cannot project themselves psychically. They barely have anything to project psychically. Their souls are stunted in the extreme, and if they die, their souls cannot incarnate into new bodies as you and most other humans do with children. This is a huge problem. Their species is dying. Greys work in collective consciousnesses, controlled by the tall whites. One ship is usually commanded by one of tall white, manifest inside many greys while his body sits at the ship's core.

>The Browns
These are mutated nordics, but a different splinter. They lived on Terra long ago and discovered the native Reptilians. They interbred and created the Browns. These reptilians are capable of 'shapeshifting' by controlling the patterns of the light waves moving from them to you. The process does not work well with too much light, so they hate the sunlight. They live deep underground. Their psychic abilities are far greater than original nordics.
>>
>>18960742
Is the bad shit happening in Dulce legit?
>>
>>18963334
Hell if i knew
>>
>>18960859
>Had muscle problems with his back/shoulders, yet supposedly "committed suicide" by reaching up and wrapping plastic medical tube around his neck multiple times, something he physically shouldn't have been able to do
>Owned guns and various pain medications that would have provided much easier, less agonizing methods of suicide
>Was in the process of writing a book that would show locations of various underground military installations throughout the U.S.
>All notes and photographs for the book were gone from his apartment, as well as the alleged "alien metals" he showed at his talks
>Stated before and during his speeches that certain people were following him and wanted him dead
>Coroner report glossed over/handwaved away the fact that weird puncture marks were found on his body
>>
>>18964986
It's been a little while since I watched the clip but doesn't he say during his talk that he'd only just recently dodged being assassinated?
>>
>>18963277
Who discovered this information?
>>
The whole dulce story is fucking garbage
>>
>>18963334
Dulce base is a hoax that was perpatrated on Phil Bennewitz. the fact that Phil Schnieder embellished it even more shows he was a mentally ill hoaxer
>>
>>18960725
All lies and shilling.
https://pastebin.com/06FEw0gZ
>>
File: Acherontas sigil white on black.jpg (167KB, 964x943px) Image search: [Google]
Acherontas sigil white on black.jpg
167KB, 964x943px
>>18965028
The Nazis
>>
>>18965060
Well not sure about what he said is true about the base but Dulce Base does exist. All i know.
>>
File: Phil-Schneider-chest-scars.jpg (6KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
Phil-Schneider-chest-scars.jpg
6KB, 273x184px
>>18960731

Overweight
Smoked 60 a day
Previous alcohol abuse
History of heart disease and surgery

>assassinated

Ok bud, believe whatever you want
>>
>>18960725

Totally full of shit, his eyes give him away.
>>
>>18965615
>Overweight
>Smoked 60 a day
>Previous alcohol abuse
>History of heart disease and surgery
this is relevant how?

>Schneider was found dead in his Wilsonville, Oregon apartment on January 17 1996. He had apparently been dead for several days (perhaps up to a week), and reportedly had a rubber hose wrapped three times around his neck. Tim Swartz writes that “Clackamas County Coroner’s office initially attributed Philip Schneider’s death to a stroke or heart attack.”
>Some suggest Schneider was murdered; supposedly because he was leaking information to the public, unveiling conspiracies. He in fact claimed to have avoided 13 murder attempts taken on his life during the time in which he was lecturing on conspiracy theories. He suffered multiple physical illnesses (osteoporosis, cancer, injuries). Officially, suicide is now stated as the cause of death — which adds up to one apparent and three official causes of death, which is three too many.
>>
File: UFO-Parking.png (428KB, 796x576px) Image search: [Google]
UFO-Parking.png
428KB, 796x576px
>>18960725
I remember watching that video years ago. I wanted to believe him. Put everything he says and does together and it just seems like he made up story.
>>
>>18965647

Relevant if his lifestyle choices combined with autoerotic asphyxiation leads to a stroke or heart attack

but Phil fans will continue to scream
>assassination
>>
TRUTH OR CONSEQUENCES
>>
>>18961045
nope, he quoted directly from richard sauders book, which was published before he started giving speeches.
>>
>>18965961
What does that have to do with this thread?
>>
>>18960725

I dunno. My bullshit alarms wen off gen he talked about being a Fed contractor geologist, an was packing heat. No, that doesn't happen, especially at the extra special facilities. I shit is potentially going don, you will be assigned security staff.
>>
>>18966384
Christ, I sound like a retard...

-"...went off wen..."
""...and was packing heat."
"If shit was potentially going on..."
>>
>>18965678
Does he seem like he's into erotic choking? Go away you kike its obvious he was killed for a reason..
>>
>>18966384
That always seemed strange to me as well.
>>
>>18965961
>>18966040
Why toy box killer. Why I just listened to tlpol episode bout him/them.
>>
>>18960725
>His motivations seem pure.
The conferences he talks at charge $50 a head, of which he gets a cut.

He does it for money like all Ufologists. If you believe his stoty you're a moron.
>>
>>18967838
Surprising no one actually looks at the events these are held.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.