[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/X/ why shouldn't I believe you all have mental illnesses?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1491795542585.jpg (25KB, 371x474px) Image search: [Google]
1491795542585.jpg
25KB, 371x474px
/X/ why shouldn't I believe you all have mental illnesses? I often have Hypnopompic hallucinations which could be construed as being paranormal. Maybe these threads are all role playing ?
>>
>>18960567
Because I am a wizard.
>>
>>18960567

If for even a second you doubt that all of /x/ is roleplaying then your mental illness is showing.
>>
/x/ - larping and larping accessories
>>
>>18960567
> I often have Hypnopompic hallucinations

Oh, I know these, basically: There is a spiritual entity in my room, but let's pretend these things don't exist for the sake of atheism

I was like you until they started fondling my butt and laughing at my stupidity of not belieing.

>it's mental illness

Prove it with actually testable observable evidence as opposed to hot opinions, since psychiatry is the "science" of hot opinions.
>>
>>18960620

Btw, noice how my "mental illness" never went away with meds for a good 9 years but recedes as if affected by a divine power with my belief for a measly month.
>>
Because the paranormal caused by humans accessing eternal life technologies is completely consistent with the way Americans have been treating people, poorer than the Americans, for years. Very few Americans packed their belongings to live in a country where there is no electricity, ever clean water, and doctors. Americans didn't just show their best technology to some poor peoples courtroom trial...placing it before the poorer people like a television commercial, "this is what people might have used to make the crime happen". The ancient humans who accessed eternal life technology are treating us the same way. The ancient humans, and the breakaway civilization humans, are telling those who live among us, "Don't do it. There are no peers of any jury of any trial for you there." "When you take off your environmental and shell suits so you can look at them like you look at us (nothing between us which mysteries what you are)...they will steal your equipment and you will live like one of them...poor and sick and harmed."
>>
you shouldn't believe anything just because you're told it, but you shouldn't disbelieve things just because you've never personally experienced them either

if you want to know for sure who's larping and who isn't why not learn about the occult and actually give some of the practices a try yourself? you'll either change your perspective or it will remain the same, but you'll have personal answers instead of opinions with no real knowledge or experience of what you're talking about

since you don't believe there's no reason to show restraint when it comes to experimentation right?
>>
>>18960567
No, schizophrenia does seem paranormal. I'm not schizophrenic, just going on evidence and experience. Like being tormented by Demons.
>>
>>18960828
I think the easiest thing for science, is to just say your malfunctioning.
>>
File: 61-kcNccO6L._SX355_.jpg (41KB, 355x325px) Image search: [Google]
61-kcNccO6L._SX355_.jpg
41KB, 355x325px
>>18960567
Doesn't anyone who visits 4chan (including you) have a mental Illness?
>>
>>18960567
so you believe in shared delusions
>>
There was that one guy that offered $1MM to anyone that could prove they had supernatural abilities and not one person was able to do it. Chances are it is mental illness.
>>
>>18960856
>There was that one guy that offered $1MM to anyone that could prove they had supernatural abilities and not one person was able to do it.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00792r000400300011-9

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00792r000400420001-7
>>
>>18960871
get those overused links out of here.
>>
>>18960853
Does a bear shit in the woods?
>>
File: elisalam10.png (229KB, 1112x717px) Image search: [Google]
elisalam10.png
229KB, 1112x717px
>>18960567
>/X/ why shouldn't I believe you all have mental illnesses?

>>18960821
> you shouldn't believe anything just because you're told it, but you shouldn't disbelieve things just because you've never personally experienced them either

This...

e.g. there's a "parallel pagan universe" so to speak and you have to know how to think like a pagan to see it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDVuJaQv338

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbeGR_Cqltg
>>
>>18960567
In the last two years I've had something like 200 Hypnopompic hallucinations of all shapes and sizes. I currently don't drink or do drugs and no-one ever in my life, nor me, has ever considered that I have anything resembling any sort of mental illness.

They started about 6 months after I started seeing an Energy Healer with the most profound abilities; including, definitively, the ability to heal at distance.
>>
>>18960904
Does the Pope?
>>
>>18960833
or the easiest thing for you to tell yourself is that theres fucking demons messing with you
>>
>>18960952
What woods would be holy enough for the pope?
>>
>>18960961
All woods are holy. Yassuh.
>>
>>18960953
Or the easiest, and most scientific, thing would be to keep an open mind as to what is going on.
>>
File: 1493080041207.png (262KB, 592x369px) Image search: [Google]
1493080041207.png
262KB, 592x369px
Personally, "antipsychotic" medicines just exacerbate "symptoms" of my supposed disease

And i havent found a psychiatrist that actually cares about me enough to remember more than my name without looking at notes

Too many people these days with so called "mental illnesses"

Has it always been this way?
>>
>>18960567
>che guevera
>whining about roleplaying
>>
(OP) Maybe you're just a god-mocking jackass who is too indoctrinated by institutionalized blasphemy to be able to think anymore
>>
>>18960787
OH SHIT WADDUP
>>
>>18960567
>why shouldn't I believe you all have mental illnesses

we do, some people just choose to take their meds, while others don't
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.