[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>18960459 ya i did. it was like BAM and she's like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>>18960459

ya i did. it was like BAM and she's like "you ain't getting away" and I'm like oh yeah BAM i hit her with a pipe i tore off a wall and she's like OH YEAH and BOOOM fireballs and then it's like fire everywhere and i'm like "ok NOW im MAD" and i run at her and she's like hahah good luck and im like i don't need luck i have THIS and it's the pipe and I'm like aarrgggh and she's like spinning and i hit her WHACK and hse's like noooo, anyway, yeah i did
>>
File: 1491915397650.png (133KB, 1024x466px) Image search: [Google]
1491915397650.png
133KB, 1024x466px
>>18960459
>>18960478

thanks for these amazing posts, you guys sure aren't total cancer newfaggots

upvoted
>>
>>18960478
An epic battle anon. Truly you have done a service for the forces of good. I will bless you with a spell of good fortue
>>
>>18960459
You're on a shitposting marathon today.
>>
>>18960488
>stop making fun of me REEEEEEEE
That will definately get him to stop anon.
>>
>>18960488
I have summoned an incubus to deal with you anon. He is very interested in your bum hole
>>
>>18960459
They usually beat me and don't stop beating me. I either remain nonviolent throuought the harming, or I become so angry I fight.
Respect them early. Plan so they live eternal life. Even if one time they didn't stop beating you...they will not constantly beat you some other time or all the other times.

Also try to be celibate. They know if you are trying to make your life better whether or not their life is considered.
>>
>>18960533
Your advice is duly noted kind sir. Have a spell of good fortune
>>
Just press X X, square and triangle
>>
>>18960533
>try to be celibate
Easy for you fatso.
>>
>>18960459
Yeah dude I squared up but she just succ and no one can beat the sicc
>>
>>18960488
This image is very ironic in your post's context since tumblr cunts like you infested this place with their twilight tier role playing/ fan fiction
>>
>>18960459
how do i summon a succubus?
>>
>>18960459
Anon, first tip, never let your opponent define the ground where you are gonna fight.

Second, you need to leave your sexual desires behind, the moment you do this correctly, you will see her/his face lose all glitter and glamour.

Remember, succunus and incubbus are astral constructions, they respond, act, do stuff etc, but dont have a soul.

You probably created , didnt you ?
>>
I smacked her in her whore mouth and she called the cops on me but they believed me when I denied it because she has a criminal history and I'm a city councilman.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.