[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the people at the top so evil? I had a theory that maybe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: all-according-to-keikaku.png (214KB, 477x207px) Image search: [Google]
all-according-to-keikaku.png
214KB, 477x207px
Why are the people at the top so evil? I had a theory that maybe these were people who could not reconcile with God and realized they could never "recieve the kingdom of heaven" as children and understood they were going to be damned. If you knew you were going to experience hellfire for eternity just because you couldn't understand God's justice wouldn't there be some part of you that would wish to become so thoroughly disgusted with yourself just so that at the end of your life you yourself would sign off on that magnitude of penalty? These people continually brutalize children in sex magick rituals and destroy whole civilizations through devastating wars and financial devices. I would probably resign myself to the lake of fire in one of their shoes.
>>
>>18958804
My wizard powers will put an end to this injustice
>>
>>18958804
"Absolute power corrupts absolutely"
>>
>>18958804
They larped to far.
>>
>>18958827
I was really hoping for this. I liked it when I was secular and could look forward to oblivion. Now I have to figure out why I am God cancer that needs to be subjected to radiotherapy forever.
>>
>>18958804
Why are people from the bottom so fucking stupid.
>>
Those at the top sold out their souls to be apart of the freemasons or skull and bones... You can find all the devil worship in movies dating back 30 years easy. Predictive programming in false flag events they carry out.. And now they push WW3 So they can continue evil agenda down the road.
1Fuck the corrupt 1 percent. Your time in ashes is coming.

Underground bunkers won't save you read a bible.
>>
>>18959065
Death spell on it's way. Enjoy your last week bud
>>
>>18959093
That doesn't answer the question of whether my theory holds weight.
>>
>>18959065
Because education cost money.
>>
>>18958824
power corrupts
>"Absolute power corrupts absolutely"
>>
>>18959149
It did in the case of Tim Heidecker
>>
>>18958804
>Why are the people at the top so evil?

The vast majority of all highly successful people are sociopaths

They aren't evil, they are simply unburdened with care for anyone else. It's an unbelievable advantage. Think about all the little ways you could've gotten ahead in life, inches at a time, a thousand times over, by subtly fucking other people
>>
>>18959186
I'm way past that stupidity and I think any learned student of the mystery schools would be too (hence my confusion). You yourself should focus on eschatology and the path of the soul.
>>
>>18959203
Go fuck yourself old cunt. Of course you've got shit figured out, you're old. Your dick probably don't even work anymore.
>>
>>18959203
What the fuck are you talking about kid? Bro "evil" doesn't exist in the world

There is simply hedonism and apathy toward others. Very, very, very little "evil" exists in the world...most of what you call evil is mental illness
>>
>>18959211
I'm not old and I'm not "learned" but I understand enough to see that having a lot of money and earthly shit (especially as the result of being evil) is worthless. Anyone who studies this stuff and takes it seriously (ie: members of secret societies) is going to realize the same. That is unless they realize there can be nothing to hope for in passing on. That's why I believe these cunts are being so absolutely evil. As soon as they started reading about "the fall" and identifying with the Luciferian perspective they realized there could be no going back and might as well live it up on earth while committing such immense evil they themselves would deem themselves worthy of their eternal punishment.
>>
>>18959221
*tips fedora*
>>
>>18958804
What you see as evil, others see as salvation.
>>
>>18959269
What do you mean?
>>
>>18959143
Kansas city desegregation experiment
>>
Getting to the top is much easier and much, much faster if you are unscrupulous, so it's not really surprising people at the very top tend to be unethical in many regards.
>>
i believe its because you can't make it to the top without kissing ass and being a generally shady kind of person.
>>
File: 1352767024477.jpg (344KB, 1227x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1352767024477.jpg
344KB, 1227x1500px
>>18959186
Basically this, the people at the top aren't mentally normal. They crave power and wealth and they will do anything to get it. Many of them are involved with the worship of evil beings and magic, but that doesn't change the fact that they are mostly sociopaths. Look at Hillary Clinton for example, her entire political career was based on acquiring money through political kickbacks ("speeches") and money from the Clinton Foundation. You can tell by listening to her talk that mentally she really isn't all there. Supposedly during the election she needed a coach to train her how to act and talk like a normal person.
>>
>>18959221
i believe that narcissism leads to evil, but since narcissism is so common then you can't really say that evil isn't.

you could argue the difference between contempt and evil but i think some people truly enjoy stepping over others when they can
>>
the truth is these supposedly evil people perform necessary functions in society and the rest of us should just take what we get when it comes to corruption or greed from the wealthy and influential since when you consider how evil they could potentially be they really seem like a pretty upright bunch
even the poor in western countries live lives of luxury compared to the struggle of nature alone and without civilisation
the meme of demonising the successful for being immoral is spread by people with foreign interests who want to see your country fail and it works because even the most perfect country in the world would still have assholes in positions of power because power attracts assholes and their existence lends credibility to the idea
basically hating the wealthy is one step away from being a fifth column the only difference is you think you're harming bad people and don't realise you're harming your country in general
>>
>>18960474
well i don't hate on the wealthy. but i do think that if you are responsible for great amount of people you should also have the right kind of mindset when approaching leadership roles.

if you care more about success and money than the well being of other people then you are simply not a good candidate. altho the system is designed is a weird way where only the rich can promote themselves when it comes to things like elections and public opinion
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.