[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found proof that dinosaurs have been a construct of human imagination

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

I found proof that dinosaurs have been a construct of human imagination this entire time. The definition of a dinosaur is "a fossil reptile of the Mesozoic era, often reaching an enormous size". At the same time, it's stated plesiosaurs are not dinosaurs along with many other "fossil reptiles of the Mesozoic era". If scientists can't even make up their minds about their concepts of mythological beasts from the past, then why should anyone believe dinosaurs even existed. Hell, scientists can't even decide whether they had feather or scales; if you're going to try to state something as fact then at least make up your mind.

Pic related, what you ignoramuses consider a "dinosaur"
>>
were you sick for like, all of elementary school? did you have polio?
>>
>>18958663

Good input, it really clears things up. If you're just going to pull some shill tactics to avoid the topic then leave this thread.
>>
What is this load of horseshit? "Dinosaurs dont exist?" Have you even read Richard Leakey's leaked papers from before his reconditioning by the government post his sabotaged plane crash? Theres abundant proof that there are entire enclaves of dinosaurs still living throughout the world, but the globalist elites have hoarded them to harvest their raw materials and keep the coal state alive. Do your fucking research before you speak. Or are you a fucking globalist puppet, spreading your propaganda to turn the public's eyes away from the presence of these great beasts and their modern day suppression and slavery? You sick fuck
>>
>>18958689

>Taking anything the leakman says seriously
>>
>>18958663
He had the dreaded el pollo: part bird, part reptile, totally retarded.
>>
>>18958649
>proof dinosaurs didn't exist
>scientists can't make up their minds
unassailable logic there
>>
>>18958649
>The definition of a dinosaur is "a fossil reptile of the Mesozoic era, often reaching an enormous size".

That's not the definition of dinosaur, though.
>>
>>18958649
So the giant skeleton fossils of dinosaurs are fake? What about mammoths and sabre tooth cats? How about dodo birds? Megalodon? Are all the extinct creatures made up?
>>
>>18958649
>proof
This word doesn't mean what you seem to think it means.
>The definition of a dinosaur is "a fossil reptile of the Mesozoic era, often reaching an enormous size".
Is this taken from a child's encyclopedia?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaur

Dinosaurs are a diverse group of reptiles of the clade Dinosauria that first appeared during the Triassic. Although the exact origin and timing of the evolution of dinosaurs is the subject of active research,[1] the current scientific consensus places their origin between 231 and 243 million years ago.[2] They became the dominant terrestrial vertebrates after the Triassic–Jurassic extinction event 201 million years ago. Their dominance continued through the Jurassic and Cretaceous periods and ended when the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event led to the extinction of most dinosaur groups 66 million years ago.
>>
>>18959362
just pointing out that you failed to post the definition of dinosaur because you didn't bother to read what you pasted

a child reads and tries to comprehend, one who thinks he knows blindly copypastes.
>>
File: chicken rex.jpg (20KB, 475x181px) Image search: [Google]
chicken rex.jpg
20KB, 475x181px
OP is not entirely wrong, but instead just has no idea what the fuck he is talking about
>>
File: (at all).png (77KB, 320x236px) Image search: [Google]
(at all).png
77KB, 320x236px
>>18958649
>>
>>18958696
>taking anything this board says seriously.
>>
>>18959371
It wasn't my point. I've just C&P'd the first paragraph of the Wikipedia article, because it usually contains a short general description of the subject. Was it too much asked of you to go to the very long article, scroll a bit down, click on the "Definition" link, and read the multiple paragraph section that is much too long to be posted here?
>>
>>18959397
Why are you turning this back around on me? I'm informing you that what you did made you look ignorant. Do you know what a clade is? Here is what you posted, in layman's speak so you can understand

>Dinosaurs belong to the group known as the dinosaurs

not very informative, huh? Do you know what a dinosaur is, without using wikipedia? I do, tell me
>>
>>18959409
I didn't claim to know the exact definition without looking, but you did:
>The definition of a dinosaur is
Which I simply doubted, because what I know is that it is much more complex than what you give.

Anyway, the OP was either cheap bait all along, or you've already made up your mind, and there is no way you will read any given alternative definition. Even if you do, your brain will deny any information that doesn't fit into your personal filter bubble.
>>
>>18959383
/thread
>>
>>18958688
> If scientists can't even make up their minds about their concepts of mythological beasts from the past, then why should anyone believe dinosaurs even existed
>shill tactics

speak for yourself retard.
>>
>ITT Op is a retard
>>
Not paranormal, this shit should be somewhere else not here.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.