[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna call it. Chan communities are Atlantian at heart.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

I'm gonna call it. Chan communities are Atlantian at heart. The anonymous format of the websites is responsible; this is pure internet-ground. It works as like a filter against anything that isn't pure and true for us. All of the redpills will eventually find their way here - this is the centre. The reconciliation with Nazi Germany, the occultism, whatever will start meming here next... it's all taking us back home.
>>
File: atlanta.jpg (23KB, 344x215px) Image search: [Google]
atlanta.jpg
23KB, 344x215px
we all atlantian at heart, bruther
>>
File: plate38.jpg (47KB, 485x311px) Image search: [Google]
plate38.jpg
47KB, 485x311px
>>18958530
I always suspected that some elder Gods browsed this place, bored with eternal life.
>>
>>18958565
that's actually, legitimately something you believe?
>>
>>18958572
Some people just know to much and have to much patience.
>>
>>18958530
I agree about much of what you posted. /x/ of 4chan is an opportunity to get pure real.

I've been asking military to assist me via 4chan for years because I knew by the format the chans were the only internet sites which I would bother, "making a stand". Lack of banning for, "crazy" posts is much of the reason. No need to create an account is an other.

One of my legitimate threads was pruned, or deleted though. I am, "Gonzalez" who Corey Goode knows...and I deserved to have my, "Ask Me Anything" thread.

By the way, the Nazis who escaped to Antarctica are some of the best guardians of humans. They are experiencing an allegiance to all which happens to humans who access greater technologies. The greater your technologies...the more your allegiance is to all. This is because more lifetime is gained...and so the Nazis checked each other more thoroughly than ever. They learned when a human is forcing, "all humans live" then the human is the least threatening the human can be.
>>
File: 1464494078338.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1464494078338.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>>18958578
>to

i aint one of them patience guys
>>
>>18958578
yet do not know the proper form of "too"
>>
>>18958530
>>
>>18958590
Make another thread!
>>
>>18958590
Can mods please ban this guy, its spam.
>>
>>18958565
>Tfw

we're all elder gods
>>
>>18958658
Thank you for encouraging me. I will make an other, "Ask Me Anything" thread during the next day I am not working. I won't get my schedule for the next week until tomorrow. I am working tomorrow.

>>18958690
I read the mods can see realtime text as it is being typed into the typing boxes. They can see if someone is typing the text or if someone is copy pasting. I typed the message you referenced. I didn't copy paste it. It was not spam.
>>
>>18958717
So you type the same thing over and over and over?
>>
>>18958733
That was a new text. Also...every moment is an opportunity to force eternal life...so yea...I do sometimes type about the same things again and again and again.
>>
>>18958770
>I read the mods can see realtime text as it is being typed into the typing boxes

So how many mods is there? If mods can watch you type in mealtime how can they watch every thread on every board at ever moment.

Are you a fucking retard
>>
>>18958788
? I don't understand what you're saying.

They can do both. They can watch the threads and see what is in your typing box.
>>
>>18958811
Do you know how many posts get made on 4chan at any given moment?

Are you implying that there is a mod watching every single anon type in every single reply?
>>
>>18958788
I'd honestly be surprised if this feature didnt exist.
>>
>>18958819
But what difference would it make lol? I mean who cares?
>>
>>18958818
I'm saying they can see what is currently in your chat box at any time. Whether or not they do this a time or an other...or whether or not they keep a record of what texts were in your text box during all time you were typing...I DON'T KNOW.

I think they don't watch every single Anon type in every single reply.
>>
>>18958853
But life is eternal, who cares about a fucking chat window right?
>>
>>18958856
I cared. I think its cool that mods can see what we type as we are typing it. I once read someone thinking someone could just leave a message in a box and the mods might be getting messages which would never be posted.

Also...GOOD FOR YOU!

I greet you as I force all humans live.
>>
>>18958874
ok I like your hair
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.