[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know of any conspiracy youtube channels that don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: iceberg.jpg (222KB, 500x2237px) Image search: [Google]
iceberg.jpg
222KB, 500x2237px
Anyone know of any conspiracy youtube channels that don't just cover mainstream conspiracies?
>>
>morgellons
>"string is trying to kill me!"

Top fucking lel
>>
>>18958074
it does sound absurd at first but I wouldn't discredit something we're not 100% sure about
>>
>>18958023
Why is the Mandela effect that far down?
>>
>>18958122
You don't want to know trust me..
>>
File: 1485650156353.jpg (240KB, 1080x1476px) Image search: [Google]
1485650156353.jpg
240KB, 1080x1476px
>>18958023
Cute iceberg You got there (kek) Check out this one!
>>
>>18958023
Dude your diagram is out of wack. Once ypu get to the law of One how the fuck can you have people who have egos beyond that.

The law of One. Should be the last thing there
>>
>>18958311
>pancreas denial
wait.
>>
>>18958340
It's nothing ignore that
>>
>>18958362
ok thanks, the rest does sound sensible.
>>
>>18958332
the thing is that past the DMT linearity isn't relevant.
>>
i was part of the delaware hoax. delaware exists so corporations stay headquartered in the USA. it is also easier to influence international finance law at there than at the national level. it just simply gets adopted. essentially my job was to drive around to parts of NJ, PA, and MD just to get carded so people think delaware existed.
>>
>>18958311
>booger eating

40 keks m80
>>
>>18958450
Wait, then what the hell's in where Delaware's supposed to be?
>>
>>18958461
when you drive on 95 and 495 it is really just maryland but signs are put up so that people think it is delaware. you are only in "delaware" for five minutes. no one ever gets off unless they are employees trying to make it look like people actually live there
>>
I like Gnostic Media. They are smarter than most conspiratards. They do a lot on how the CIA sets up ((counter culture)) movements. They basically check every major person's backgrounds and find the freemason/Rothchild/CIA history or connections. They don't believe in aliens. They submit that psychedelics are brainwashing tools (by submitting evidence pertaining to CIA setting up the psychedelic rebellion for mind control reasons). They covered pizzagate. They are pretty grounded.
>>
I know of night terrors, but haven't seen any of his videos in a while, so I can't speak to the quality of them. I'm pretty sure he browses here too.
>>
>>18958464
I am amazed that one anyone put together how shady Delaware corporate law is and two that they are retarded enough to buy sone netflix movie plot for Montana could apply in a built up and well traveled section of the mid atlantic. We exist as a state and any gun owning resident of Maryland is glad for it as they tend to buy their stuff from us. That said the banking crisis hit us hard and hollowed out the job market so we are becoming a drug conduit for the northeast, a place for NY/NJ to retire to and long term investment property for when the blacks get priced out by gentrification
>>
>>18960126
It's safe here, anon. You don't have to perpetuate the lie. People won't believe you here anyway. Delaware used to exist, sure, but that was then.
>>
>>18960188
Havin a giggle mate? I grew up in Delaware and yeah it is mostly owned by corporate interests and the DuPonts but we are still a state and recently confirmed our fucked up border with NJ to block a new refinery and yet more toxic shit in our soil/water/cancer industry. Now the fact that 1/5th of our state budget is essentially bribes from drug cartels, shell corporations, and shady government shit is /X material but might want to visit the state before missing your meds. Now the residents are a bit abnormally normal and way above average pistol shots
>>
>>18960236
I'll concede that you're certainly dedicated. Your job or your life depends on it, sure, but still, you sell it pretty hard.
I'd even suggest dialing it down a bit. Selling a bit too hard.
>>
>>18958469
>covered pizzagate
>grounded
K
>>
>>18960244
Nigger I moved out to NY 3 years ago when finding a job paying over 30k got retarded for time investment and just separated from their national guard a while back. You are just pissy someone who actually lived there called out your bullshit this early. Try Wyoming or North Dakota next time their online presence is low to begin with and unlike DE doesn't have a large /k and /pol community thanks to Wilmington (murdertown USA and yes it is at least that bad and trending worse)
>>
>>18960260
Sure you did. I believe you. Really. ;)
>>
>>18960418
Schizophrenia is a bitch ain't it. Now take your happy candy and drool on yourself somewhere else. Or alternatively for this theory fake and gay
>>
Dank memes compilations
>>
>>18960497
That's not gonna get you any brownie points back at the office. You're definitely not convincing me Delaware's real.
>>
>>18960249
I love how it was practically common knowledge that the elite had clandestine ways to get away with fucking children until somebody got close to one of their stomping grounds. Now it could never happen and the notion is as crazy as reptilians.
>>
>>18960522
Cant fix crazy retarded or willfully ignorant faggots. Go visit Delaware if you can afford the trip. Rehobeth will probably be awesome for you. Just avoid Wilmington in general the waterfront is ok but not redeeming. Oh and keep your crazy in check the psych center is nothing to fuck with and has kept the 50's style of patient abuse alive to present day.
>>
>>18960543
Try all you want, anon. I told you, nobody will buy it.
>>
>>18960532
Media is funny that way. That and how often mid sized police departments muffle reports of missing children in terms of occurrences over time and location clusters
>>
>>18960552
Denial the post
>>
>>18960564
I'm not the one pretending to live in a fictional state.
>>
>>18958298
Go on
>>
>>18958122
I could fucking swear it was way higher up.
>>
File: ohhhh fuck man.jpg (119KB, 510x339px) Image search: [Google]
ohhhh fuck man.jpg
119KB, 510x339px
>>18958023
The Outer Dark/The Outer Light is pretty bad ass.

I want to have his babies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WC-pVdGgK4
>>
>>18961798
Nice one
>>
toxicologist
>>
Whats with this trend of 'anon with kinda smooth voice talks about something and shows their work' thing going on and they have a persona like Nick Nocturne who has some furry shit

Is this some sick new YT money trick
>>
Two similar sounding but distinctly different channels. Truth Media Revolution and Truth Stream Media. TSM is ran by former employees of Alex Jones at Infowars. They can't legally talk about what happened there but they clearly aren't happy about it. Melissa Melton, now Melissa Dykes and Aaron Dykes. I like the majority of their videos but disagree with some.
>>
What do you guys think about the DeepState?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.