[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turn me into a girl, /x/ I don't want to be a fucking tranny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1482189406452.jpg (344KB, 1001x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1482189406452.jpg
344KB, 1001x1500px
Turn me into a girl, /x/

I don't want to be a fucking tranny
I wish to reroll my life as a grill

Show me how
You must have the answer
Is there a Demon I can summon?

I'm willing to pay whatever price, as long as it's only me paying.
>>
File: alarm.jpg (162KB, 798x1199px) Image search: [Google]
alarm.jpg
162KB, 798x1199px
>>18957745
Same.
>>
>>18957745
CWC pls, it's not going to work.
>>
Try this spell.....
Write on a scrap of paper your affirmation to become a girl.
Climb Mount Washington in NH sometime between the 1st and 31st day of December.
At the top, put the scrap of paper deep into the anus of the nearest weather station employee.
Spin around twenty three times on your tip toes.
You will be a girl as of the last spin.
>>
>>18957765
This seems suspect but will try.
>>
Take your god damned pills and stop making the rest of us look like shit, plzkthx.

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>18957745
sauce on pic?
>>
>>18957745
Bump for interest. I'd like it if I could be hot, like at least a 7 or 8. I wanna seduce others with a sexy form.
>>
what the fuck is this board
what is wrong with you
>>
>>18957745
I can't.

But can you sauce on these tits?
>>
>>18957745
what does "woman" mean to you, anon? why do you think you'd be better off as one? is there something in your own life that you're trying to escape? gender identity can often become a site of displaced anxiety stemming from other issues in your life.

for me, gender anxiety came from discomfort with my sexuality and body. "body" seems like a very trans thing to be uncomfortable with, but it turned out to be a combination of not feeling in control of my body or how the meanings that other people assigned to it. getting into weightlifting improved things tremendously. not only do i get regular shots of endorphins, but lifting requires me to focus intensely on my body. it's no longer some weird horrible puppet that i have to boss around, but something useful and reliable. my numbers are objectively shit, but better than last week, so-- victory!

there is, as you mentioned, the route of physical transition. there are people who undergo it and find happiness; martine rothblatt seems to be doing very well for herself. it seems that the most important factor here is surrounding yourself with supportive people. among detransitioners, the most commonly cited motivation is lack of social support for their transition. unfortunately, it seems that a lot of people on board with the whole "trans" thing are less-than-stable themselves, and forming close relationships with them is its own stress. that, as well as the other fiscal/social costs of transition, is why i suggest examining alternatives first.

... or if that doesn't work out, summon a demon, i guess.
>>
>>18957973
>not wanting to be a qt grill
what is wrong with YOU
>>
>>18958022
This
>>
Can jews gtfo
>>
>>18958040
With their transgender shit?
>>
>>18957745
Just kill yourself
>>
File: paw.jpg (39KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
paw.jpg
39KB, 512x384px
>>18957745
Done, but you're born in china.
>>
File: 1493680224481.jpg (378KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1493680224481.jpg
378KB, 1239x795px
>>18957786
please remember where you are, anon.
>>
you do realize (at least from all the re search i've done) when your soul reincarnates you'll still be male?

Your soul pretty much has a gender, you will either live 1000 lives as male, or 1000 lives as female.

P.S. Hormone treatment is better started early than later.
>>
>>18958010
it's worth adding that if you haven't yet had a serious romantic relationship, you should try one of those before looking at the whole gender thing. focusing on another person within a healthy relationship is a game-changer for sure.

>>18958114
if by "better" you mean "more likely to yield a natal-female appearance" then eh, maybe. that kinda stuff is more dependent on someone's individual build/how much they can shell out for surgery. but when it comes to happiness, looking like a regular woman is secondary to self-confidence. even if you loom like a bridge troll, as long as you're happy with yourself, you're, well... happy.
>>
>>18958022
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.