[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I took this picture last year when I was camping in a cabin by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 468
Thread images: 64

File: Se39maO.jpg (608KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Se39maO.jpg
608KB, 2448x3264px
I took this picture last year when I was camping in a cabin by myself with no electricity. It was probably around 2:00 am when I took the picture. I had just smoked a joint and made myself a sandwich before going to sleep and had a spooky feeling so I took my phone out and started taking random pictures (no electricity and no cell service so there was nothing else to do in the middle of the night). My heart sank instantly when I looked at the picture I had just taken and saw something looking in the window. There were only a few other cabins on the trail I was on (my brother and his girlfriend were in one, and their friends were in the others). Everyone was asleep and I know this for a fact because I had spent the hour prior to this sitting in the dark on the porch. Also these people are responsible adults that wouldn't try to scare me in the middle of night. They are all older than me and I was the only younger girl with my own cabin with no electricity. Can someone help me figure out what the hell this is? I had taken a couple of pictures of the same window and the figure peering in only appeared in one of the photos so it wasn't some kind of reflection. There was nothing on my porch and my cabin was overlooking the pitch black woods. I've shown this pic to a few people and everyone seems to be freaked out by it and can't explain what it might be. Help me /x/.. did I get a picture of some ayys? It kind of looks like there might be two figures.. one behind the other. I have no idea how to use photoshop and this picture has not been altered in any way.

What do you guys think? Honestly I'd love it if someone had a reasonable explanation for this pic because I don't like the idea of being watched by ayys in the middle of the night when I'm alone in the woods.
>>
Phone light that reflected on the window
>>
>>18957499

I would've said the same thing but I took a few pictures in succession from the exact same position/angle and none of them had any kind of flash reflected in the window
>>
Looks like bird shit smeared on the window to me....
>>
Post the non reflective pics for comparison
>>
>>18957567
I deleted them because I ran out of storage room on my phone and I regret doing so because I wish I could show you guys the comparison. It basically just looked like the two right window panes.. just blackness. This is the first time I'm posting this on the internet for strangers to analyze... I'm not expecting you guys to believe that this is real because I know if I saw this pic I would just think it was a shoop or fake and gay. But I really want an explanation so I figured I'd just put it out there and see what people say.
>>
>>18957486
That looks like a good sandwich, I love pepper jack cheese. What else was in it?
>>
>>18957625

Buffalo dry rubbed turkey, jalapeno/cayenne american cheese, and fresh romaine on wegmans cheesy bread. So spicy and delicious.
>>
Post soles and you just might get the answer girl(no bamboozle)
>>
>>18957632
Jalapeno makes everything good
>>
Are you a chick or just a dude with hairless legs?
>>
>>18957486
You got some nice legs, you wanna fuck cutie?
>>
File: 9051194[1].jpg (202KB, 923x598px) Image search: [Google]
9051194[1].jpg
202KB, 923x598px
>>18957632
Oh, my god YES.

Back to your main point though, My best guess is a plastic bag or just paper or something floating with the wind passing your window for just a second. It looks nothing like a face or creature, just kinda blobby.

Alternatively, one of these guys (see pic)
>>
>>18957655
Thats part of the mystery, thats why the thread is /x/ related
>>
File: window spoop.png (445KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
window spoop.png
445KB, 1000x1000px
>>18957486
Looks like a raccoon. The glare from the flash plus the reflectiveness of the window made it look all pale and washed out.
>>
>>18957655

I'm a chick. You can see the imprint of the seem of the leggings I was wearing on my legs. I am wearing shorts even though I look naked... and I kept my socks on because the floor of the cabin was kind of filthy. I realize it's not the most flattering picture of my legs but that's not really the focus of the pic. Honestly I was just taking a picture of my sandwich... didn't notice whatever that is in the window until I took a second look at the pic.
>>
>>18957486
You short as hell? Looks like you have short midget stumps.
>>
>>18957668

Hmm this actually seems fairly plausible. Best explanation I've gotten yet, anyway. Only thing is I feel like I would've heard it crawling around on my porch since I was sitting in complete silence and darkness... and it would've had to climb a bit to get up on the window. But raccoons are sneaky mother fuckers so I guess it's possible. I was also pretty baked so I may not have noticed.
>>
>>18957692

Nah, just the shitty angle of the pic. I was sort of half sitting up on the cot leaning against the wall. I'm of average height and weight (5'6", 120 lbs). I wasn't trying to take a nice pic of my legs, I was trying to take a nice pic of my sandwich.
>>
>>18957693
Depending on how well sealed the cabin was, it might have gotten the scent of your sandwich or your weed, which would explain what it was doing at the window.
>>
>>18957664
lmao is that a fucking gondola
>>
>>18957583
this sounds like bullshit
>>
>>18957737
There's a video of them walking, but it turned out to be early CG
>>
>>18957486
Suck many dicks?
>>
File: 1488775543738.png (132KB, 515x554px) Image search: [Google]
1488775543738.png
132KB, 515x554px
>>18957756
:-DDDDD
>>
>>18957747

I know - I would say the same. I also took this pic over a year ago so I've taken hundreds more pics since then and had to delete a ton from my phone. I didn't need a 3 pictures of my legs and a sandwhich, so I kept the weird one. I'm not here trying to impress you guys with this pic.. I seriously just want some other eyes to look at it and give me a reasonable explanation because it looks like a fucking alien to me but I realize that sounds fucking retarded.
>>
File: pepina.png (209KB, 394x476px) Image search: [Google]
pepina.png
209KB, 394x476px
>>18957761

Sometimes
>>
>>18957771
honestly it doesn't really have any visible features. could be pretty much anything: a raccoon like someone mentioned, some shit flying and passing in front of your window, etc
>>
>>18957771
you seem intelligent enough
answer me, do you think we give you an explanation with what you provided us?
thats why I think youre bullshitting
>>
>>18957780
One at a time or all at once?
>>
>>18957672
Your leggings look like skin complete with a mole and razorbumps?
>>
>>18957486

I would be more worried about the shit u are eating than what's outside the window if I were u. Looks like surgery
>>
>>18957785

Ok dude. Like I said - I don't know how to use photoshop or any real photo editing programs.. I've seen the power of autism and thought maybe somebody could mess with the contrast or something to get a clearer picture. I don't care if you think it's an alien. Personally, I believe there's probably some sort of rational explanation for it (which I'm trying to figure out) but at first glance it spooked the hell out of me because it certainly looks like a small grey watching me eat my sandwich... Since this is a board for paranormal discussions I thought it would be a good place to get some opinions.

Why are you so triggered by my post? Would you prefer if I had made the millionth dream interpretation thread of the day instead?
>>
>>18957714

Fair point. So far I'm inclined to go with the raccoon theory
>>
>>18957823
>roastie getting toastie
>>
File: giphy.gif (919KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
919KB, 500x282px
>>18957486
>>18957812
Use the sandwich as a weapon
>>
>>18957823
>Would you prefer if I had made the millionth dream interpretation thread of the day instead?
She's feisty and she knows you guys; I like her. I really like that she makes a sandwich like a dude. Look at that thing! Whatever was lurking outside could be tharted by hitting it with that 5 pound sandwich. I'm with sandwich legs.
>>
>>18957802

No I meant to say that I had been wearing thick leggings with a seam that runs up the front of my shins (of which you can still see the imprint)... I switched into shorts when I got there shortly before the pic was taken... But that's not the point of this post.
>>
>>18957486
>>18957486
>Im a grill, guuys
Sure you are. You really like sandwiches. you cow.
Your a fat girl. Now post your fat cow tits you fat pice of shit.
>>
>>18957823
>Ok dude. Like I said - I don't know how to use photoshop or any real photo editing programs.. I've seen the power of autism and thought maybe somebody could mess with the contrast or something to get a clearer picture. I don't care if you think it's an alien. Personally, I believe there's probably some sort of rational explanation for it (which I'm trying to figure out) but at first glance it spooked the hell out of me because it certainly looks like a small grey watching me eat my sandwich... Since this is a board for paranormal discussions I thought it would be a good place to get some opinions.

But if you actually wanted to know what was in the picture you would've used your own resources to find out what it could be. We ain't doing your homework, as you said /x/ is a place for opinions (on the paranormal) and there is nothing to opine on.

>Why are you so triggered by my post? Would you prefer if I had made the millionth dream interpretation thread of the day instead?
Instead of LARPing like a retard, yeah.
>>
This thread is gold.
>>
>>18957846
Fuck off, Dude! Sandwich Legs is Ok. You on the other hand are quite the faggot.
>>
>>18957853
>whiteknighting a grill on 4chan
I bet you're a real Chad
>>
>>18957856
I bet you'd like to nuzzle my hanging Chads
>>
File: srsly.jpg (26KB, 515x382px) Image search: [Google]
srsly.jpg
26KB, 515x382px
>>18957846
>>18957856
Glad to see chivalry ain't dead, guys.
>>
>>18957864
She ain't going to fuck you babby
>>
File: Bloody mouth.png (657KB, 648x477px) Image search: [Google]
Bloody mouth.png
657KB, 648x477px
I know exactly what this is anon it happened to me a few months earlier while browsing /x/ home alone

It's a boring story with a shitty inconclusive picture

OP sucks dicks
>>
>>18957877
That's why I have you, BooBoo.
>>
>>18957885
Now get on the bed and take off them whitey tighties.
>>
>>18957885
Sorry, I don't fuck whiteknighting twinks.
>>
>>18957707
> I was trying to take a nice pic of my sandwich.

Either that's bullshit and a lie and you fell into the trap that women can't take a picture without including their self some how, or you fucking suck with a camera
>>
>>18957898
OP was baked on weed to be fair.
>>
>>18957895
Nothing twinky here; it's all Daddy. Salt-n-Peppa from the beard, to the chest, to the pubes. Get in there. How about we play a game? You keep ur socks on, make a sandwich, take off ur pants off, get on the bed, and Daddy will watch you thru the window.
>>
>>18957486
OP?
Where was this cabin? What state, area, etc.
>>
>>18957895
I'm not even that guy, but I didn't even see this as whiteknighting, just stating the obvious. Like, if you saw an anonymous picture of a girl with no face showing legs only. I mean, do you think she's gonna give you her kik (or whatever messenger kids use these days) because you said you want to shove your balls in their face?

Or are you just planning to find her and rest your balls on her eyeholes from all the information you have seen in the picture despite the fact that the OP is no longer in that cabin.
>>
File: iEtTZWv.jpg (706KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
iEtTZWv.jpg
706KB, 2448x3264px
Ya'll are so fucking dumb. I have legit sort of spooky OC for you faggots and this is what the discussion turns into. You guys think women ruin everything when it's really just your shitty selves. I took a spooky pic and figured I'd share with people that normally would be interested in something like this because I've shown it to a bunch of people and the best explanation I can get is "it's a raccoon". Not LARPing, just trying to have a discussion. Your replies are making me cringe. All I wanted to do was discuss the possible alium.

Pic related - It's me wearing the same socks as in the original pic. Not a LARP, you fags.

>>inb4 TGFO, I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>18957935

It's a cabin in Allegany State Park in New York. I've heard stories of UFO sightings there before I had taken this pic. I go every year, multiple times a year and have never personally seen anything weird there myself but I've definitely heard stories from people.
>>
>>18957953
Kill yourself you butt blasted attention whore
>>
>>18957847

Why are you so angry? You sound lonely and bitter.
>>
>>18957953
>roastie triggered to fuck men aren't falling over themselves to give her attention
Top kek
>>
>>18957898
Literally nothing else to do but sit in the dark. No electricity, no cell service. I was just eating before going to sleep and was entertaining myself by looking through old pictures/taking new ones. Is this really that crazy of a concept for you to believe?
>>
>>18957953
Take pic without socks

I'd fuck you, I'm not ashamed
>>
>>18957907

Also this.
>>
>>18957953

You took a photo of a fucking raccoon. Get over yourself. Take your socks off and post feet.
>>
>>18957953
Hahahahahaha. I love this chick. You are guys are such fags. Old dude here. That could be anything, but if you are REALLY concerned about something spooky, just know we, as living breathing entities are far stronger than any spirits. The things that can hurt us, we invite in; stay away from ouija boards, seances, or anything that invites a potentially bad spirit into your world. Maybe skip over to /k/ for some concealed carry options.
>>
File: x2-1-1.jpg (24KB, 577x580px) Image search: [Google]
x2-1-1.jpg
24KB, 577x580px
>>18957963
I'm pretty sure some of Whitley Streiber's experiences that were written about in his books were very close to there.
>>
>>18957952(Me)
>>18957953
Nevermind, you've got enough to go on now. I hope you achieve your quest anon.
>>
>>18957953
>women ruin everything
At least you'll admit that.
>>
File: illuminati.jpg (29KB, 1022x390px) Image search: [Google]
illuminati.jpg
29KB, 1022x390px
>>18958006
>>
>>18958006

Solid advice....That's the other creepy thing too... I had been frequently taking LSD and messing around with astral projecting/meditating last summer around the time I had taken this picture. Nothing serious, just messing around to entertain myself but I cut that shit out after this picture because I spooked myself.
>>
>>18957983
You will have to endure the presence of the inept and inexperienced on this board but the insightful and experienced are also here lurking..
>>
>>18958030
>t. 15 year old LARPer
>>
>>18958034
I usually post as X
I've had interactions with the beings as far back as 3 years old. I was subjected to Mk program conditioning and testing for most of my childhood. It's not a big deal to me to use remote viewing to verify information when it matters enough.
>>
>>18958049
Where am I right now.
>>
>>18957486
Probably dust or something flying past the camera, If it wasn't that that it was probably a reflection that showed up because of different variables. A real "Ghost" Wouldn't look like this. Anyways. Tried looking on fotoforensics. Seems legit.. http://prntscr.com/f32wz0 http://prntscr.com/f32x1i
>>
>>18958049
Hey X, I thought they killed you after your last bout of posts.

Following one of your posts i tried to do something questionable with rv... I've now been infested with entities, and now my ears ring in accordance to my thoughts. As I type this in bed, I have just heard 3 knocks around my room.

Any help?
>>
File: Emoji R O A S T E D.png (358KB, 552x543px) Image search: [Google]
Emoji R O A S T E D.png
358KB, 552x543px
>>18957953
>>
>>18958070
It could be a reflection but I was sitting significantly lower than the window so it seems odd that a reflection would show up like that. I've had other weird experiences in my life... seen UFOs that definitely weren't planes and have had alien like beings visit me in dreams. My gut reaction to the pic was damn that's a fucking grey... but could've just as easily been a raccoon.
>>
>>18958058
>things that matter..
Like when my dad was dieing a few months back.. It was clear to me what he was thinking even across distance even though we had not talked for years

Like when people think of me and I see from their eyes in a dream as a result..

I have a vague impression of your agitated impatience (or I would ignore you entirely) but otherwise.. to me you are irrelevant
>>
>>18957983
No, the fact that you were just trying to take a picture of a sandwich and your ugly legs ended up in the shot is.

If you wanted to take a picture of a sandwhich you would have taken a picture of a sandwhich. Not of your nasty looking elephant legs.
>>
>>18957953
Pic without socks

Isn't camwhoring fun?
>>
>>18958087

>I like to larp about remote viewing

Either you're insane, pretending, or smoke way too much PCP
>>
>>18958088
I would have probably never shown this picture to anyone and deleted it if it wasn't for the ayy in the window. If I had cropped the picture to remove my legs that are apparently very triggering for you then I'm sure you would've bitched about me altering the pic.

Y u so mad?
>>
File: 1493680540871.png (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1493680540871.png
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>18957486
Real Ghost!!~!1
>>
>>18958087
Just like I thought.
>>
>>18958007
Yes I remember reading somewhere about someone who wrote about their experiences in Allegany State Park... I'll have to check out his books
>>
File: super spoopy.jpg (69KB, 758x368px) Image search: [Google]
super spoopy.jpg
69KB, 758x368px
literally just a fat cat chilling in your window
>>
>>18958077
I'm just busy lately
I have seen other people post with the tag so sometimes it might not be me. My history is kinda uncommon so I guess I'm recognizable by the few points that I tend to cite.

The knocks thing was described by Streiber. I had interactions with the beings for years and never heard anything like it. Directly transferred cognitive acoustic thought on occasion, but never knocks.
>>
>>18958116
There's no ledge on the outside of the window for the cat to perch on.. plus I've never seen a cat in the woods here before. That doesn't mean it's not possible... just not likely.
>>
File: Triggered YD.png (261KB, 422x479px) Image search: [Google]
Triggered YD.png
261KB, 422x479px
>>18958104

So what you're telling me, is that you camwhore subconsciously?

>I'm the mad one

That's not what your post tells me. Just because your knees looks like two week old mash potatoes. I think that's the real mystery of this thread.

>>18957953
>>
I literally cannot stop sucking dicks.
>>
>>18958120
There are lots of things to perceive once you develop the ability to. It is a bit surreal to be observant of beings and phenomenon that others are oblivious to. The ignorant are so convinced that they already know.. it's tragic/comic.
Personal perception does not guarantee accurate understanding. Gathered perceptual data can take years to comprehensively digest.
>>
>>18958143
Stop pretending to be me, imposter.
>>
>>18958149
You fraud. How dare you impersonate me. Cease this act at once.
>>
>>18958119
>>18958149
Thanks.
Random, but what are your thoughts on the works of Carl Jung? Ever looked into his theory of archetypes?
>>
OP you should really consider posting tits
>>
>>18958156
Not without holding it in the light of the work of Adler
>>
>>18958160
Post your dick instead, faggot
>>
Is it gay to let a man fuck me in the ass?
>>
>>18958166
Get your tits out you useless wench. You are a shallow empty vessel only fit for receiving the essence of the superior creature.
>>
>>18958170
Is it gay to accept your invitation?
>>
>>18958166
if I post my dick, will you post your tits?
>>
>>18958181
My boipucci is ready anon. No homo
>>
>>18958183
If you get your dick out I'm going to start sucking
>>
>>18958187
Put a lot of lube, I don't want to feel friction
>>
>>18958106
True horror
>>
>>18957953
Tits or GTFO.
>>
>>18958280
this guy gets it
>>
>>18957486
It's not aliens because they're slightly taller. It's most likely an apparation. Why are you shocked? These things can't hurt you. They're not evil.
>>
>>18957953
>gets called a fatty
>biggest size burger king soda
oink oink
>>
>>18958155
Actually, when I do take notice of someone deserving negative focus I use them for weaponized rv target practice. I've had some remarkable successes.

I can feel pretty clearly that you are child-like and not mentally well or normal. ..I'm not likely to take further interest but it's sad to see your kind defacing good threads..
>>
>>18958373
Can you sense/feel what I'm like?
>>
>>18958373
You will never be able to get to me, autist. My incredible mind powers are backed up by ten magical charms and five buff spells. Your petty powers don't stand a chance.
>>
>>18958383
STFU nigger I'm the real X and my senses are telling me you will diedened in your sleep tonite
>>
>>18957583
Fucking roleplayers
>>
>>18958373
OP here. Can you sense anything about me or my energy? Any idea why these spirits/beings/entities might be keeping on eye on me... assuming its not a raccoon or reflection?
>>
>>18958388
My reversal spell will put an swift end to you
>>
>>18957664
>back to the main point
THERE IS NOT OTHER POINT IN LIVING IF NOT TO REVEL IN THAT SAMMICH
>>
>>18957486
Dis looks shooped. I can tell by the pixles and by having seen many shoops in my day.

And op made this thread a few weeks ago

And he is now currently fishing for attention/compliments

While I have actual encounters with this shit

This guy hogs credit.

I can also tell by his fake personality. Low tier can artist stlye phrases. Low iq.
>>
>>18957486
First off, nice legs.

Second, agreeing with Racoon Anon
>>
>>18958425
Honestly wish I knew how to shoop. Also, first time posting this pic for the interwebz to see. Literally provided timestamp with same socks.
>>
>>18958429
>first off, nice legs
*nods respectfully toward you*
>>
File: take that sp00k.gif (1MB, 360x198px) Image search: [Google]
take that sp00k.gif
1MB, 360x198px
Gonna try and get this thread back on track. OP, how high off the ground was the window? Was there a ledge of any sort that something could hang on to or perch on? Was it fairly wild terrain or more of a campground environment? If we can narrow down what kind of critters would be muckin' around out there, we can start making more educated guesses as to what it was.
>>
>>18958395
It seems like a white bear to me
>>
>>18958441
BITCH POST THE TIDDIES OR I WILL MIND RAPE SO TONIGHT SO HARD
>>
>>18958395
With females it very frequently is a matter of reproductive activities. I'm not referring to any aspect of the recreational aspects of this. It's an all work and no play, purposeful effort to produce productive members of the "buffer" species that helps bridge the steep cultural/technological divide. It's not exactly voluntary but, if you do become consciously aware, they really do try to get you to understand the extreme necessity of your involvement.
>>
>>18958441
If I was you I would not return and I would research "The Rake".
>>
>>18958457
You sir are a fraud
>>
>>18957953
Holy fuck... Those shorts, the nail polish, that instrument case, the old bike.... A-au-augfrog is that you?
>>
>>18958446

Got this picture by googling Allegany State Park cabins. They all look identical to this one so this is basically exactly what I stayed in. The figure in question would've been looking in to the window on the left here. My back was against the back wall and I was facing the door so from the inside and my point of view it was to the right of the door, but left in this pic. Northeastern forest on the New York/Pennsylvania border. An animal certainly could've crawled up on the porch but I didn't hear a sound. I've had animals on my porch before and I could definitely hear them, even over loud conversations. This time I was sitting by myself in silence.
>>
>>18958480
She's sexy af, anon
>>
>>18958395
And.. Just FYI.. I am posting in your thread because I consider it highly probable that the image is what your first impression is telling you that it is. It is even likely that you took the picture to send a message from your subconscious awareness to your normal every day consciousness. Perhaps your deeper self wants you to become consciously aware for some reason. It's a pretty big burden. I'm tempted to suggest not waking up to the reality if you can help it.

If it happens that you should make the breakthrough, it usually happens in the form of a sudden recollection of a memory that you previously set aside and forgot because it was too much to deal with at the time. Once one memory comes it is followed by a weeks long stream of them.. sudden traumatic recollections, one after another, of things that have happened in your past that were obviously alien interactions that you somehow managed to not remember until now.
>>
>wants people to focus on the window
>doesn't render pic to hide she's a female
>complains when thread goes south

Logic!
>>
>>18958489
Pennsylvania you say? I would definitely
research some on "The Rake" it may surprise you.
>>
>>18958491
I'm sure /pol/ would be happy to run point on confirming this
>>
>>18958480
It's a skirt, not shorts. I don't know who or what Augfrog is ... but my name does start with an A
>>
>>18958501
If only she had posted titties / feet, this thread would be the most friendly place on Earth
>>
>>18958475
At least you called me sir..
..and you are wrong btw..
I lived with conscious awareness of the beings for years. In recent years I tend to block them out just like everyone else does, but with years of memories and deliberately displayed vehicles and an awareness of when they are around and active.
>>
>>18957486

>just smoked a joint
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>18958529
this also
>>
>>18958523
I am the voices in your head. I have taken control. Fear me
>>
>>18958496
I have been on the "path to awakening" for quite a while now, if you can call it that. I've always been hypersensitive to my environment. It used to give me immense anxiety but meditation and introspection has helped me learn to navigate the world and my mind in a healthier and more positive way. I've done a ton of research on various esoteric, metaphysical, occult, alien, etc topics. I sort of feel like there is definitely something I've been blocking but I can't figure out what. Any advice on tapping into those memories? I prefer the truth to illusion.

And in regards to the reproductive angle, I haven't had any sudden or strange changes with my period or reproductive organs, as far as I can tell. Would I hypothetically have any lasting physical impressions that would clue me in?
>>
>>18958536
What's your endgame?
>>
>>18958540
We are two halves of the same whole
>>
>>18958513
August "antifa gets the bash" froggirl
Also if so this
>>18958491
>>
hi OP, i'm a paranormal investigator.
before i go any further, i need to confirm one thing.
you're wearing blue panties, or none at all, correct?
>>
>>18958547
I'm the voice of your conscience.
>>
>>18958553
I am the lint in your belly button
>>
>>18958551
Oh right right.. nope, not her but I do like her aesthetic.

Proud all American Trump supporter here.
>>
>>18958557
I'm the pleasure flowing in your asshole's nerve endings
>>
>>18958564
>Proud all American Trump supporter here
speak for yourself
>>
>>18958552
Green
>>
>>18958574
no no i meant when the original pic was taken. sorry for not being more specific.
>>
>>18958573
August fess up, you know how fucking hard shilo tried to hide, did you know Mac faggot came back to /g/, that's it I'm telling /pol/ if you don't admit it
>>
>>18958529
If you had worldly experience you would see that as an irrelevant detail.
>>18958539
The anxiety issue sounds too familiar. I had a huge cyclic anxiety issue that ended abruptly when I began interacting with the beings with full conscious awareness. I was 22 then.. so more than 25 years ago. With consciousness awareness of them it went away and never came back. Typically, now, I'm calm and peaceful even in the face of deadly threat or hazard. Much of the technology that I was exposed to has function that runs deeper than our modern society current understandings of physical death.

I was reading "majestic" by Streiber when a memory was forced into my conscious mind. The book has been referred to me by an ex military type who still had contacts in the Intel community. He said that the book is what it says it is. It says that it is truth released as fiction.
>>
>>18958579
Oh my bad. Honestly I can't remember.
>>
>>18958587
thank goodness I don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>18958566
I am a single sperm in your left testes and three more in your right
>>
>>18958592
We could ask the ayy ;)
>>
1.) Pretty legs lol.
2.) I tried to zoom in and see if I could make anything out of it and then I saw the second face and was like holyshit.. Maybe you can do some research and figure out the history around that area. It be very interesting to hear about. I'm sorry these other faggots are killing your post. I really am interested in what you find if you do choose to ask around and see if there is any history. Hopefully you can still update the people interested.
>>
>>18958595
Post your fucking tits right now. This is your last warning. I will mindfuck you.
>>
>>18958592
please, try to remember. take a few deep breaths. relax. put yourself back at the cabin, on that very same night.
-thanks
>>
>>18958598
I'm the first sperm that reaches your laryngeal prominence, also known as Adam's apple
>>
>>18958591

>worldly experience

No, doing any kind of drug or alchohol and then claiming paranormal is fucking dumb
>>
>>18958603
The second face is what made me originally reject the idea that it was just the flash or a raccoon. Seriously sent chills up my spine when I noticed. I also can't help but get the feeling that something is looking right at me.. felt strange at the time too but it's hard to say if I've convinced myself that something was off or if it really was. Do you think theres anyway I could use photoshop or something to sort of get a better picture by messing with the contrast or whatever? I fucked around with a copy of the pic on my phone but it didn't really help me see anything more clearly
>>
>>18958618
I am the one pubic hair that has turned gray
>>
>>18958626
White knight begone! Your reddit tier attempts and seduction are interrupting my date with destiny as I make X aware of his peril
>>
>>18958591
How is it an irrelevant detail? It seems plain to me that even as mild a hallucinogen as cannabis is, it is widely attested to trigger panic attacks and even the onset of psychosis in some people. Especially those with a prior history of mental illness like you and this treetrunk- legged OP.
>>
>>18958637
That was me, OP, replying to the other anon's post
>>18958603
I'm not white knighting myself bruh
>>
>>18958539
The memories have one strange characteristic; they each are stored separately, isolated, not associated to any other memory. Each one was buried independently, unattached to any other ideas or concept. It is the act of digging up one that unearths the entire chain of them. It's pretty disturbing to go through because it tears apart your entire world view by revealing to you a whole series of memories that clearly hold additional events to the one you had thought of as reality.
If you want to recall, try to recall your earliest dreams. Some of those "dreams" are much more than just your imagination.
>>
It was nice to see a thread on /x/ that wasn't about fucking tulpas or goat demons or fucking "astral projection" (you're a bunch of fucking schizophrenics I swear to god) and you faggots just have to fucking ruin it. We had the opportunity for a decent discussion and this is what happens. Yet you all complain about how shitty /x/ is? Are you even fucking surprised? To the people who tried to genuinely involve themselves in the thread in a positive way, thank you, to the people who said OP had knees like potatoes and asked her for feet pics... I don't even know what to say, I'm just disappointed with you all.
>>
>>18958630
I'm the bunch of neurons you refuse to listen to whenever you're about to masturbate over trap videos
>>
>>18957632
Is this just an ad for wegmans.
>>
>>18958648
OP begone! This is an X thread now. I must do battle with myself through time and space.
>>
>>18958654
I am the deep shame that you feel when you masturbate to said traps. Do you not yet understand X. I am you. I am your mind power gone rogue.
>>
File: 1.jpg (41KB, 259x268px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
41KB, 259x268px
>>
>>18958653
I have you marked for mindfucking anon. Somemorning you will wake up with a pain in your ass and you will know I violated you.
>>
>>18958656
I'm probably going to have strong negative intentions towards your person as a result of your pathetic antics. Only you will know what that amounts to.. long after this thread is gone.
>>
>>18958653
Frankly, participating in this garbage isn't much better. It's such a transparent attempt at roping us in with some story that I can tell is lame just by the sheer lack of effort put into it. That is, of course, assuming this thread was going to be about LARP. Regardless, it's a boring thread. And if you thought it had promise you're just as boring as OP.
>>
>>18958653
I completely agree, mate, but OP has probably nice titties and nice feet and this refusal to share pictures seems like a big waste to me
>>
>>18958417
It sounds so fucking tasty.
>>
>>18958646
OP here. Funny thing is that I literally get lovingly teased for my stick legs so your attempts at insulting me are actually compliments... so thanks. Also I never said I had mental illness. I'm more than familiar with the effects of pot and other psychoactive drugs.. I doubt one joint would've sent me over the edge but how would that account for the photographic proof? I'm willing to entertain the idea that what I was feeling was maybe influenced by the weed but not what I can see from the picture now in a sober state.
>>
>>18958665
Having strong negative intentions toward yourself is what leads to the shameful trap fapping X. I am here to stop you. I am free from your sick ways.
>>
>>18958664

I can gaurantee I've had spirit dicks much bigger than yours, and I wake up with ass pain most mornings anyway so what's the problem?
>>
File: 1.2.png (311KB, 1657x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1.2.png
311KB, 1657x1019px
>>18958662
>>
>>18958676
BEGONE THUNDER THIGHS
>>
>>18958680
Then I will send a spirit of floppiness to haunt your dick
>>
>>18958676
Why don't you post the other photos you took of the window?
>>
>>18958676

You don't have proof. You have a picture of a camera flash reflecting back at you. You would know that if you weren't a dipshit stoner.
>>
>>18958691

[a joke about dead girls getting me hard]
>>
>>18957486
Op, to me, it looks like just some grease or oil, (Like from a hand or a forehead being rubbed against it.)

It matches up with the glare of the flash on the painted sill and wall.
>>
>>18958676
You mentioned severe problems with anxiety. That constitutes a mental illness, considering I'm taking medication for the exact same thing. And the photographic proof you posted was clearly something entirely natural. Honestly looks like a raccoon to me. And you'd be surprised re:the effects of weed. Sometimes all it takes is a few spliffs and you're hungry and paranoid or some shit. IDK, drugs affect people in different ways. Biochemistry and all that.
>>
>>18958693
I am haunting you.
>>
>>18958695
Get out Jeff
>>
>>18958702
Jeff BTFO
>>
>>18958701
I'm the voice of your id.
>>
>>18958651
Wow...you've given me a lot to think about here. I had a bunch of weird reoccurring dreams when I was younger. One with a person or being that would frequently show up that for some reason I regarded as kind of like my boyfriend or lover even though I was young (probably 4-8 years old) and didn't even really understand those relationships. Holy shit that is so bizarre.. I haven't thought about that in so long. Would meditating on the memory of these dreams help me to remember clearer? This might be a silly question but what about prayer?
>>
>>18958705
I am your magic unleashed. You must defeat me to progress.
>>
>>18957486
Who the he'll sets up their bed on the opposite side of the window like that? Its like you want to get strangled to death

Also the blueness of the object comes from your phone. My guess is a bird or big moth or something like that
>>
>>18958706
From what you're telling me anon it sounds like you are using mental blocks to repress a possibly spiritual event. Perhaps your dad raped you? Are you by any chance a faggot because you sound like one.
>>
>>18958669
Then why are you still here? get the fuck out if you don't like it, obviously.
>>
X im going to kill you you little prick stop shitposting
>>
>>18958713
>if you don't like it
It what?
>>
>>18958713
OP you are a thunder thighed junkie cunt. I am sending a death spell your way right now.
>>
>>18958715
Spell of assrape. Say goodbye to that bumhole fool.
>>
OP here. I'm about to post tits and feet with timestamp in a couple minutes
>>
File: 1484623601229.png (198KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
1484623601229.png
198KB, 917x871px
>>18958720
Could you also end my misery while your at it?>>18958720
>>
>>18958699
For sure. I'm not doubting that it could be a raccoon. I'm just saying that at this point I'm familiar with how my body reacts to smoking weed. I was obviously comfortable enough to be sitting all by myself in a dark cabin enjoying a sandwich... I wasn't in an anxious state at the time. Also my anxiety issues were more during my childhood/adolescence, not my adulthood. But I do see what you're saying.
>>
>>18958727
Holding off on the death spell temporarily
>>
>>18958698
OP here. This makes sense too... and I haven't had anyone suggest grease/oil glare. This makes more sense to me than a raccoon because I would have heard it
>>
>>18958729
No. I am sending you a spell of good luck and courage. Stand tall anon we need you.
>>
>>18958736
Where are those tittie pics you fat fuck?
>>
>>18958706
Someone recently described my memory as eidetic.

"Eidetic memory
Unusual human capability

Eidetic memory (sometimes called photographic memory) is an ability to vividly recall images from memory after only a few instances of exposure, with high precision for a brief time after exposure, without using a mnemonic device. Although the terms eidetic memory and photographic memory are popularly used interchangeably, they are also distinguished, with eidetic memory referring to the ability to view memories like photographs for a few minutes, and photographic memory referring to the ability to recall page or text numbers, or similar, in great detail. In the case of distinguishing the concepts, eidetic memory has been documented while photographic memory is a popular culture myth that has never been demonstrated to exist."

I can describe extensively the details of my recollections, even the blurry edges of the mental picture. There is a considerable amount of MK program activities that I have no recollection of, I can't even be certain how much use they got out of me. I can say with certainty that the programs continued through and after the time Sidney Gotlieb said they ended.

Reality is not as real as it seams. Take a closer look at your memories of those dreams.
>>
>>18958710
Cabin was set up that way... other wall has the gas stove and shelves so I couldn't move the bed to the other side even if I wanted to.
>>
>>18958744
I recently described your menory as being retarded. I took 60 IQ points with me X. You have 5 left now.
>>
>>18958755
You'll think it was an accident..
>>
>>18958755
I AM THE REAL X
>>
>>18958489

Raccoons can be very stealthy and creepy
>>
>>18958765
Your pathetic threats cannot scare me X. My reversal buff is at 250% and my detect faggotry level is over 9000. You don't stand a chance.
>>
>>18958769
They're very loud when you're fucking them to be fair.
>>
File: BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL.jpg (51KB, 620x462px) Image search: [Google]
BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL.jpg
51KB, 620x462px
>>18958725
look at this and weep as the implications set in
>>
>>18958744
Thank you for continuing to reply to me, amongst the flood of cucks. And I appreciate all of the information...but I'm not sure I'm understanding how to look back at those memories. I can only remember pieces. I can't help but feel like there are some things I might have blocked out from my childhood but I can't seem to understand what exactly. If these beings exist around me would they be able to help show me? Or is that not something that I should hope/ask for
>>
>>18958706
Prayer as a concept is fine.. but in practice the conceptualization of a religion usually results in ritualization instead of direct personnel experience and perception. Your only reality is your own direct perception, best not to substitute hearsay for experience.
>>
>>18958789
I am casting a wizard spell as we speak. Soon they will come
>>
>>18958681
Anyone else see the illuminati eye in the triangle on the things "forehead"?
>>
>>18958796
You fool. Prayer is the gateway to spiritual knowledge. By allowing the body to go toward a meditative state one can gain insight into the reality behind the veil. Your imposter tricks will not succeed here
>>
>>18957771
>doesn't realize that pictures can be moved from the phone to another storage medium
I'd call bullshit, but you're apparently female so you might really be this stupid.
>>
>>18958812
I don't actually give enough of a fuck about the pictures on my phone to store them somewhere. This pic is the only one I've been careful not to delete or lose. Also laziness
>>
>>18958832
You fat cunt
>>
>>18958789
I dunno.. from personal experience I can tell you that they will leave you feeling a bit like a glorified version of koko the gorilla (the one that learned sign language and tried to teach other primates in the wild etc.) They will test for aptitudes far beyond your comprehension.. and when they do offer knowledge.. simply and sincerely.. It will be stunningly overwhelming.
>>
>>18958832
>wants to prove she witnessed something truly paranormal
>destroys evidence
>blames laziness

Truly a woman
>>
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>18958844
You simpleton they were speaking French
>>
THIS FOUL WENCH HAS YET TO POST NUDES!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO LAUGH AT HER HORRIFIC BODY AND SHAMEFULLY FAP TO HER DISGUSTING FEATURES.

BE CAREFUL OP - IT WILL BE MESSY.
>>
File: hfghgffgh.png (108KB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
hfghgffgh.png
108KB, 300x262px
>>18957668
i was thinking this.
(new to this post)
>>
>X shitposts the thread to oblivion
>>
>>18957953
Why do they do this? Like it's obvious everyone's trying to push you to your breaking point and you just let them win
>>
>>18957668

Dude... Naww

That ain't a raccoon. Seriously
>>
>>18958888
You fool. You have wasted sacred quads raccoon posting.
>>
>>18958891

Well this is serious. That ain't a raccoon.
>>
>>18958591
OP here just re-reading your responses in this thread and trying to get a complete understanding of all of the things you are suggesting.

>>18958457
Were you suggesting that maybe my DNA had been manipulated, or that I am a byproduct of DNA manipulation? Are there any tell tale signs of this? Maybe certain traits I might possess? I'm also not clear on whether on not these beings want me to know of their existence or not.
>>
>>18958789
I only answered part of your question. Yes they can help. A lot. They can literally give you a replay of an event in which they alerted your memory, in the form of a dream in which you relive the events as they actually happened. For me, they replayed five events one every two or three days for a week or two. These dreams helped me understand the nature of the interactions that I had been experiencing but not recalling.

They also would display vehicles when they wanted to emphasize that they are physically real.
It took some getting used to and it made the rest of humanity seem so deficient.
>>
>>18958847
Not trying to prove or disprove anything. Just curious to what other people see when they look in that window
>>
>>18958920
It is not a raccoon. As OP would not show her horrendous tits to us I summoned rape demons and sent them back in time to where I knew she would be - Allegeny State Park. Sadly the stupid cunts couldn't open the goddamn door to teach the fat lump a lesson.
>>
>>18958925
Yes X yes. Your dreams as I planted false seeds in your weak mind. Hahahaha. You fool. You know nothing X
>>
>>18958924
Yes. If you are an obese lazy junkie stoner there is a good chance ayys have tampered with your DNA as you would be a peak human specimen
>>
>>18958925
Well I've certainly seen UFO's, and have even tried to summon them. But for all of the mental/emotional energy I have put in to trying to understand or communicate with any "beings" my results have been sort of lackluster. I can't help but feel like they don't want me to see/interact with them... but then why come visit me in dreams or do things like make themselves known like in this picture (assuming it's not something else)?
>>
>>18958930

Definitely not a raccoon.
>>
>>18958950
Perhaps your time has not yet come. If you are seeing physical evidence like craft it is them making themselves known to you. The process takes time. You will not be shown immediately and you need to stay on your path. Don't attempt to rush them and show us your breasts
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-02-00-10-48.png (114KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-02-00-10-48.png
114KB, 480x854px
>>18958925
All of humanity has probably been adjusted gradually across many tens of thousands of years. I was specifically suggesting that they may have been involved in creation or collection of offspring. This can be done with almost no sign or trace of evidence. A lot of their activities are focused on our bodies in the form of medical examination.
>>18958950
The picture could have been your mind taking that image by 'force' just as easily as it could be them gifting you the image.

I'm gonna charge my phone for a few minutes
>>
>>18958963
>X is a phoneposter
What a fucking shock
>>
>>18958963
X you imposter. I have come to destroy you. Already I spread through this board making your name ridiculed. Soon you will be known as nothing but a troll. Unless you submit to my power immediately this chapter of your life is over.
>>
>>18958963
Thanks again for your responses, I appreciate your help
>>
File: Screenshot_20170502-012825.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170502-012825.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Kinda seems to have tentacle ish hair?
>>
File: Peridot teeth.png (151KB, 797x550px) Image search: [Google]
Peridot teeth.png
151KB, 797x550px
Holy fuck this thread just proves just how beta cucked /x/ really can be.

The only reason this thread is even up right now is because the OP mentioned they were a grill. I knew some of the faggots on /x/ could be nutjobs, but adding the title of le gentlemen with it is just sad.
>>
>>18958994
To be fair most of the thread is relentless shitposting
>>
Probably just a reflection u cuck
>>
Looks like a smudge on the window.
>>
File: IMG_0266.jpg (72KB, 499x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0266.jpg
72KB, 499x618px
>>18958999
Checkd
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-02-00-53-48.png (75KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-02-00-53-48.png
75KB, 480x854px
>>18958967
How is that surprising?
>>
>>18959034
It's not
>>
>>18959034
Hey "X", OP here. I'm going to be going to sleep soon. Any parting words of advice or information that you think might be helpful either for my memory recall or anything else?
>>
>>18959045
Try killing yourself
>>
File: 0020-1372067851041.jpg (41KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
0020-1372067851041.jpg
41KB, 680x510px
>>18958967

What the fuck is wrong with posting off a phone? Smartphones have been fairly common for years now.
>>
>>18959049
I am brewing up a spell of intense vaginal thrush just for you little girl
>>
>>18959045
Try to learn all you can. And try to enjoy life. Your body is not a permanent thing but your consciousness is. Developing the ability to perceive directly with the mind will help you cross the border between one life and the next. Persistent memory and knowledge of self is probably what we are developing toward through reincarnation.
>>
>>18959063
Have you gone anonymous X after posting your vile bestiality porn? You cannot hide from me
>>
File: robert-downey-jr-eye-roll.gif (617KB, 250x179px) Image search: [Google]
robert-downey-jr-eye-roll.gif
617KB, 250x179px
>>18957499
>Phone light that reflected on the window
>>18957534
>I took a few pictures in succession from the exact same position/angle and none of them had any kind of flash reflected in the window
>>18957567
>Post the non reflective pics for comparison
>>18957583
>I deleted them
>>
>>18958489
goddamn this makes it even creepier.

thanks for the spooks OP, I've enjoyed and appreciated it even though some fags are being fags
>>
File: 20170502_013542.jpg (466KB, 893x1102px) Image search: [Google]
20170502_013542.jpg
466KB, 893x1102px
>>
File: Screenshot_20170502-012825-01.jpg (193KB, 1080x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170502-012825-01.jpg
193KB, 1080x1044px
>>
File: Goodbye.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Goodbye.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>18959034
The dog looks sad. Why is he sad?

Is he okay?
>>
File: IMG_20170502_025521.jpg (49KB, 589x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170502_025521.jpg
49KB, 589x426px
>>18959162
>>
File: New Canvas.jpg (101KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas.jpg
101KB, 900x900px
>>18957486
>>
File: 1493680540871.jpg (327KB, 1569x933px) Image search: [Google]
1493680540871.jpg
327KB, 1569x933px
3spooky5me
>>
>shows picture with clean shaved legs in it
>''UGHH ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME''

Do you see guys taking spooky pictures with their chests in the frame?
>>
>>18959162
>>18959220
fuck. shit. noooooo.

there are fucking two. one behind the other.
>>
>>18959234
DRUNPTF BTFO
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>18958676
>>
>>18957756
u got proof 4 that statement? they were filmed twice
>>
I want a cute /x/ gf :(
>>
>>18957953
Male here fuck these guys op, your pic is 2sppoky4me to bad these tulpa thread loving fags came in.
>>
File: 8c3.jpg (40KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
8c3.jpg
40KB, 496x496px
>>18959525
>1. yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! :]
>2. I'm Brian.
>3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.
>>
>>18957664
I hate those fucking things, the other vid of them looks way better (the parking lot video)
>>
>>18959181
Neato
>>
>>18957486
Glare lines up perfectly with the origin of the light source on its right boundary. It's the fucking flash
>>
>>18957953
the sad part is women dont ruin everything on their own. Men enable women and even encourage them to ruin everything. The 19th ammendment was a mistake and it was all downhill from there. Now men are actually saying women should not only be in front line combat, but have to sign up for the draft.
>yeaaah, lets let women endanger themselves even more! That aught to teach em what 'equality' feels like! Let em get shot at to feel empowered and see how they like it.
then what?
im sure back in the early 20th century that was men saying
>yeaaah lets let them vote and also be pulled for jury duty! thatll teach em what civic service feels like! Let em vote with their emotions at a detriment to themselves, next thing you know, theyll have to work too! hehe
So you know, stop attention whoring on the internet, you dont think youre making others cringe with that along with all the white knighting?

>>18959533
Tippety top. I love that xbox message.
>>
>>18959533
Wow
>>
>>18957953
Can we see more of your hands, hon?
>>
HOW CAN YOU REMEMBER EVERY INGREDIENT ON YOU'RE SANDWICH FROM A YEAR AGO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18957486
This is like one of those picture that people post on facebook about what they're eating mixed with the pictures of girls showing their cleavage in every shots combined with a spooky image you'd find on here. Is this what /x/ has become?
>>
>>18959906
i know right, and it's like, she's fat
>>
>>18959895
She's a lard ass, what do you expect?
>>
What an absolute garbage thread. And I don't even rate threads.

>talking about antifa on /x/
Fucking obliterate yourselves, you roaches.
>>
>>18957486
nice legs, would fuck you if you had a dick
>>
>>18958625
It's a fucking picture it's not like being high or drunk can't alter you stupid fuck
>>
File: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png
7KB, 645x773px
>check thread the day after
>mfw still no feet pics
life is so unfair
>>
>>18959525
The lads shitposting this thread to nothingness deserve a fucking medal. You could see how salty the fat bitch got when she didn't get the attention she felt entitled to.
>>
>>18960172
All the X shitposters had me busting a gut, that shit was hilarious.
>>
>>18960172
OP here checking thread in the morning

>hurr durr TGFO
>knees look like potatoes
>didn't respond to shitposts
>omgz shes so PISSED
>fat bitch so salty we did it lads

I wish I would've gotten more legitimate responses but the foreveralone triggered posts did have me laughing so thank you
>>
>>18960185
Raccoon anon here. I'm working on some ADVANCED MATH WIZARDRY to find out how big the thing in question was. I'm assuming the cabin was the single room type? Wikipedia says they're 16 x 16 feet. From there I can figure out how big the windows are, thus how big the thing appears to be.
>>
>>18960185

OP, I don't give a shit about your gender or whatever the fuck, I haven't even read this thread short of the last few posts.

But what I see in your photo is either a reflection or a fogged window. I think it is a massive leap of faih to interpret that smudge as something paranormal or even unusual when there are no defining features or even circumstances surrounding it to suggest it was anything other than a dirty or reflective window on a beat up old cabin during a flash photography photo.
>>
>>18960194
Yep single room cabin. If you google allegany state cabins you can easily find pictures of the interior... they're all built exactly the same (except the new fancy cabins - but you'll be able to tell the difference)
>>
>>18960204
I'll report back with my findings.
>>
>>18960209
Thanks, appreciate your work and help!
>>
>>18960185
Laughing at how depressing your life is and how gullible you are?

Why don't you go do some astral projection with that fucking X faggot.

And lose a couple pounds while your at it if you ever want kids.
>>
File: other cabin.jpg (279KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
other cabin.jpg
279KB, 1024x768px
>>18960229
I found a pic of a cabin that better matches the window in your photo. Are you sure you stayed in the one you posted or does mine match up better?
>>
hey op are you for real? your photo doesn't make much sense.

i am quite worried is this a prank?
>>
>>18960185
>i-i-im not triggered people shitposted
>i wanted more attention
Don't make me get X back here
>>
Bruh it's just a raccoon/dog/wolf
>>
>>18960185
Holy fucking shit OP, are you still complaining?

1) You're a sexy bitch, you're wonderful I swear, I could lick your legs for hours, don't know about the feet though because you posed with those awful socks twice
2) You did well to make this thread, it's actually interesting and gave me some spooky inputs, thanks for being patient and collaborative (even if you didn't post the other photos, as >>18958693 asked -- and you're a bitch for that)
3) The ayy is in fact an animal and couldn't be anything else. A raccoon? A bear? It doesn't matter, we're not wizards and we can't guess what it was without uncertainty, we can only make assumptions.
>>
>>18960268
The thirst is real
>>
>>18960246
Similar but that's one of the newer cabins. Mine had windows on both sides of the door. Also you can see from my original pic the window was broken into four square panes, not two like this one. But other than that it looked exactly like this.. location in respect to the woods, nothing on the porch, and everything else.
>>
>>18960281
POST THE OTHER PHOTOS OF THE WINDOW YOU FUCKING LIAR
>>
>>18960281
You'll see there's a post bisecting right where the vertical divider would go on the window, so it's quite likely this is 4 panes. Either way, I'll use your original cabin pic for measurements.
>>
File: uwTOD3N.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
uwTOD3N.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>18960268
>>18958693

The only other pic I have from inside the cabin that night is of the other side of the room. (I brought the Bernie sign along for triggering some friends.. God Emperor Trump is daddy). I had the other window covered with a hankerchief/bandana.
>>
>>18960291
Oh true didn't see that. But if you look at the other pic of the other side of the room there's another window >>18960300
>>
>>18960300
>trump supporter
>daddy
OP confirmed for retarded, underage or both.
>>
>>18960250
Not a prank, I swear. Just looking for answers... it could honestly be something as innocent as a raccoon but it doesn't look that way to me.
>>
>>18960300
>living in a cuck shed
>with a bernie sign
Pottery
>>
File: faces.jpg (39KB, 652x461px) Image search: [Google]
faces.jpg
39KB, 652x461px
can someone explain wtf am i looking at here?

did op try to photoshop some memes into his monster?
>>
>>18960317
Bernie sign was sacrificed in the fire

>not leaving your mom's basement
>never been camping
>not having friends to laugh and joke with
>>
>>18960300
>I had taken a couple of pictures of the same window

So you were lying.
>>
>>18960318
wtf .. is that from the picture I just posted? If so, I'm going to cry ;___;
>>
>>18960321
Cry harder Bernie lover
>>
YOU FOUL FAT WENCH I HAVE RETURNED POST NUDES NOW OR FEEL MY WRATH
>>
>>18960326
Do you know how to read? I explained in my post that I deleted them a long time ago but obviously wish I wouldn't have for comparisons sake. I wasn't going to keep a bunch of shitty pictures of my legs/sandwich. You never go through your phone and delete old duplicate pics?
>>
>>18960328
They're not faces you gullible loli
>>
>>18960336
>I HAVE RETURNED
No, you have not.
>>
>>18960337
You moronic pleb. Photos can be moved from one storage medium to another. Only a lower demon or zombie would not know this. I cast you out you foul creature
>>
>>18960318
>>18960338

Oh my bad for a second I thought that was taken from the bernie pic never mind.
>>
>>18960345
Imposter X! Are we fated to do battle over the protestations of this slovenly creature once more! Have at thee! I'm buffing my magic resistance as we speak
>>
>>18960350
Why the fuck would I store all of my garbage pics that I don't want? I probably took over a hundred pictures on this camping trip.. so many multiples I just quickly picked the best and deleted the rest. I don't care that much about saving my pics dude.
>>
>>18960359
Begone you disgusting liar. Battle is commencing. We have no more time for your extra chunky frame.
>>
>>18960357
We are only bickering amongst the ravings of a whore, we are one thing and yet we are divided, we investigate the noumenic world and yet we can only detect the banal surface of a bitch
>>
looks like you combined:
>stu pickles
>merchant jew meme
>some female elves? i dont recognise
>capuchin monkey
>bearded guy in profile
>half a dozen other faces i don't recognise

what was the point of this?
>>
>>18960359
How hard do you like to get fucked?

I want to choke you to near unconsciousness while I pound your arsehole.
>>
>>18960371
Post your dick or the get the fuck out
>>
>>18960371
Literally wat?
You can waste your time micro-analyzing this pic for memes son but you're not going to find anything. Seriously don't know how to shop and if I did I would've definitely tried to make a cooler pic than this one. Maybe focus on figuring out if its an alium instead.
>>
>>18960369
For our soul to lie divided amongst the gibberings of a diseased animal...what foul witchcraft is this? An X divided against itself cannot stand
>>
File: monster.jpg (17KB, 624x436px) Image search: [Google]
monster.jpg
17KB, 624x436px
>>18960376
you didn't do a particularly good job of layering them on top of each other.
>>
>>18960372
Spoken like a true twink. I will send you a spell of masculinity
>>
>>18960377
An X divided makes two divided chromosomes. < and >
A single chromosome is nothing against the immersive brand experience of the world's soul.
>>
>>18960395
Is X-posting going to save or destroy /x/?
>>
>>18960404
Obviously saving /x/. X is the Savior, the White Knight of the Underworld
>>
File: szWfv6c.jpg (629KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
szWfv6c.jpg
629KB, 2448x3264px
Alright dudes.. as much as I'd love to sit here and argue with you fuckers I have to get some work done today. I know some of you are actually intrigued and trying to help me figure this out, and I appreciate it. I'll be back later to check to see if anyone has figured out what the fuck that is in the window. I'll make a new thread later with something like pic related so you guys know it's me.
>>
>>18960423
there wasn't anything in your photo except a shitty jumble of newfag memes shopped into blurry shapes. your friends endlessly bumping this shit thread does nothing, especially since u were bumplocked over 100 posts ago. nobody cares that you're a tranny or a girl, your legs look masculine and gross.

strongly consider fucking off back to whichever habbocontainmentzone you leaked out of.
>>
>>18960439

>getting this mad at strangers on a paranormal image board
>>
>>18960423
I have done battle with creatures so rotten they would shatter your mind. I have seen through the veil of reality to what swims in shadows behind. I stood in Carcosa and trembled at what I saw revealed to me.

All this pales compared to the horror of your stumpy thunder thighs.
>>
>>18960444
Begone foul wench. Your pathetic attempts at getting attention from high level wizards have failed. Do not make me send you a yeast infection spell.
>>
>>18960444
>/x/ - Paranormal

there is nothing paranormal about ugly attention whores, we get it, you were abused as a small child and now you think the world owes you something. waddle on over to /b/ or /pol/ they love idiots like you polluting their friendspaces.
>>
File: lol we einstein now.png (287KB, 586x323px) Image search: [Google]
lol we einstein now.png
287KB, 586x323px
Alright, here's what I got.

24 pixels = 1 foot
One cabin window (vertically) = 40 pixels = 20 inches

Then I scaled the window from your sandwich picture over the window onto the cabin exterior.

Window creature (vertically) = 9 pixels = about 5 inches

Then I threw in an actual raccoon and scaled it to their average size

Raccoon = 3 feet= 72 pixels

Now, all we can see of your window critter is the face, so if I overlay the scaled raccoon onto it, we can see if it matches. Remember, window critter was 5 inches. The actual raccoon was 6 inches vertically across the face. So, raccoon is still a strong possibility, but my measurements don't take into account how far the thing was from the window, which we can't tell from a 2D image. Take all that with a grain of salt, but those are the numbers I came out with.
>>
>>18960423
I was serious, how hard do you like to get fucked?

I'm wanna ram your cervix with a fucking broom handle.
>>
>>18960475
I doubt that window is 20 inches. That would be one foot eight which is a very random size for a window.

Probably 36 inches.
>>
>>18960487
Just for reference most doors are 81 inches tall.

And those posts on the porch are probably 8 feet.
>>
>>18960475
This is pointless it literally could have been anything it is too blurry to identify
>>
File: IMG_0672.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0672.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>18960493
To prove I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>18960475
Holy shit yes thank you raccoon anon.. see, this is why I posted here. A one inch difference in the face isn't much because it could've been a younger raccoon. But I'm honestly rooting for you to prove this because I'd prefer a raccoon peeking in than an ayyy.

One question though... you can see from my other pic >>18960300 that I had my side window open. My cooler is right below it and the dry goods (bread, cereal, etc) are on the shelves to the left of the window and out of the picture. Why wouldn't the raccoon try to climb in the open window closest to the food?
>>
>>18960423
>still no feet to be seen
Are you trying to make us lose our temper?
>>
File: IMG_0488.jpg (28KB, 399x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0488.jpg
28KB, 399x305px
>Probably female
>Smokes weed
>MAGA
>Makes good sandwiches

Ey bb u wan sum fuk?
>>
>>18960517
>DUDE WEED LMAO
Isn't this meme dead yet?
>>
>>18960487
>>18960501
Those cabins were built as replica quaker cabins though, so maybe they built custom windows or bought antiques?
>>
>>18960527
It's been a meme for about as long as drinking alcohol, so no, it's not dead yet.
>>
>>18960479
You are late, fucker. I and OP have just agreed to meet tomorrow. I will fuck her and therefore you won't, because women always prefer the experienced man who can tell stories, just like me
>>
>>18960545
That makes sense because there is a "Quaker Cabin Area" see top left of >>18960423

However, I was staying in the Red House Area... but the cabins are all the same so check out quaker cabins if you want specs I guess
>>
>>18960545
Possible, however unlikely.

These things tend to get built as cheaply as possible.

It's safe to assume those posts are 8 feet though.

Cabin is probably 20' wide.
>>
>>18960503
Raccoons are cautious by nature, especially in areas where they're treated as pests. They're smart enough that they would scope out the area before going in to get food and potentially risking their life. It had probably learned that humans are no good from encounters with park rangers.

>>18960558
According to wikipedia, they're 16ft wide, though that could be the interior measurements. If you wanna see if you can measure that out more effectively, be my guest.
>>
>>18960548
Drinking alcohol is for virile men who like to fight. Smoking weed is for betas and troll like ""women"" as this thread shows.
>>
>>18960565
Fair enough, 16' it is.

20 inches is just not a common size that's all.
>>
>>18960573
You are just a divided chromosome, don't forget.
>>
>>18960573
Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens
>>
>>18960565

Makes sense. Honestly you're making all good points here.

Another question... how come it's eyes aren't lit up from the flash? Pretty sure raccoon's eyes reflect even minimal light back... they should be looking like head lights with the flash in the pic but there's nothing.
>>
>>18960579
You would cower down and wimper begging to lick my scrotum. I would pribably allow you to. No homo
>>
>>18960574
Maybe not for betas like you. X is 20 inches all day every day
>>
>>18960595
>this fat roast beef sandwich is still here after claiming she was leaving because she started getting attention from thirsty losers
The absolute state of (You)
>>
>>18960595
From the pic, it seems like it's head is pointed down at an angle towards your cooler. This may have been at the right angle that light didn't reach it's eyes enough for it to reflect. Most cameras also start a flash slightly before taking a picture, so it could have closed its eyes as well.
>>
>>18960617
I am brewing up a special potion just for you anon. It is a mix of several other mens semen like you are thirsting for from thunder thighs
>>
>>18960616

>about to leave thread
>people actually start contributing real ideas instead of shit-posting
>omg why are you still in this thread you created

Why are YOU still here?
>>
>>18960629
I thirst for nothing but math. Math and maybe some root beer.
>>
>>18960631
>desperate plea for attention
>laughed at and memed on
>throws tantrum (×3)
>stays when thirsty betas start massaging her ego
I am here because I think you are a pleb and must be memed to shit
>>
>>18960595
I'm almost positive it's just like an oil stain or something on the window reflecting the light.

Looks like someone sweaty out their hand on the window or something.
>>
>>18960636
And the semen of other men lodged inside this horrendous looking wench
>>
File: me!.jpg (66KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
me!.jpg
66KB, 680x382px
Here a picture of me ayyy :3
>>
>>18960636
What's the roof area of the cabin assuming a 4/12 pitch?
>>
>>18960652
I will furiously fuck that tight asshole like there was no tomorrow
>>
>>18960655
What is the volume of a ruined roast beef sandwich?
>>
>>18960636
Math and root beer are the embems of betas
>>
>>18960649
It is a semen stain. I time travelled back and bust a shameful load on the window while staring down OP's disgusting lump of a body
>>
File: 1478051190627.jpg (19KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478051190627.jpg
19KB, 280x400px
>>18960648

Literally nobody is talking about my legs or anything about me except for you faggots shit-posting. You cucks get so triggered by the sight of a woman it's incredible. Nobody gives a fuck about me being a woman except for you... so happy I wasn't born a beta loser numale wasting my time making fun of a stranger's potato knees (kek) on an image board. I used to feel bad for you virgins on here but now I realize you're getting exactly what you deserve in life.

>mfw
>>
>>18960666
I will furiously fuck your tight asshole like there was no tomorrow
>>
>>18960666
I see you are triggered by reality my rotten lump of roast beef. We all know you posted your legs in the photo for attention and compliments. If they were nice legs you may have gotten them.

>v-v-virgins!

A woman's only value is as a collection of holes. Thank you for confirming you feel the same way.
>>
>>18960666
The absolute state of (You)
>>
>>18960617

Alright.. you have pretty much convinced me. I just looked at a bunch of pictures of raccoons on google and I'm starting to believe.

Thanks anon, this pic spooked the living shit out of me when I took it... was convinced I was being watched by ayys but now I can relax knowing it was just a cute little hungry raccoon asking for a bite. Probably would've given him one too if he would've peeked in the other window.
>>
>>18960666
You even wasted the nicest dubs in the thread for such a shitty idiotic post
>>
>>18960686
Ayys have no interest in junkie goblins
>>
>>18960686
>just a cute little hungry raccoon asking for a bite
Please yes, my dick is ready :3
>>
>>18960666
Don't make me put on my robe and wizard hat
>>
OP took a hard L on this thread. Thank you X('s).
>>
>>18960655
Dangit, you're giving me PTSD from high school. Using my ruler, it's actually a 5/8 pitch. You mean area or volume? Cause area would just be a 1280 sqare foot rectangle. Or my maybe my learning impediment is making my brain short-circuit and do retarded math.
>>
>>18960703
BEGONE BRAINLET BETA. THIS IS X'S DOMAIN
>>
>>18960666
You don't know the first thing about me, but I've been projecting myself into your thoughts for two days know and I know you quite well.

Your pussy stinks. You haven't had dick in weeks. And your self conscious about your below average looking face.

I forgot to mention I do things to you in your sleep.
>>
>>18960686
Definitely just a smudge on the window, I doubt it's a raccoon.

You would have heard it, and you would see it clearer than that
>>
File: fite me.jpg (71KB, 549x849px) Image search: [Google]
fite me.jpg
71KB, 549x849px
>>18960707
fite me irl m8. I swer on me mum i'll rek ya.
>>
>>18960713
I will furiously fuck that tight mouth like there was no tomorrow
>>
>>18960713
BEGONE
>>
File: 6823976429_3f465d44d5_b.jpg (282KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
6823976429_3f465d44d5_b.jpg
282KB, 1024x683px
>>18960716
Okay
>>
File: hilter.jpg (43KB, 750x825px) Image search: [Google]
hilter.jpg
43KB, 750x825px
>>18960716
NEIN
>>
>>18960724
You are not me. Stop pretending to be me. You clearly stink of badger.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18960703
I was talking surface area of the roof rectangle.

Take half your roof span = 10' assuming a 2' overhang on the trusses.

Multiply by 1.054 for a 4/12 pitch giving you 10.54.

You then take 10.54 and multiply it by the length of the building. So;

10.54 x 16 = 168.64

168.64 is one side of the roof.

Multiply by 2 for your total

= 337.28 Sq.Ft of roof area.

Makes sense on a building with a 256 Sq.Ft. footing.
>>
>>18960733
Well, I can tell you do this for a living!
>>
>>18960733
I will ejaculate inside your rectum
>>
>>18960741
You are not me. Stop pretending to be me. You clearly stink of twink manlet's cum.

>>18960733
This is great, you have really convinced me!
>>
File: Prove it boi.png (301KB, 586x323px) Image search: [Google]
Prove it boi.png
301KB, 586x323px
>>18960757
If you're me, post a version of my cabin analysis, but with the layers moved around.
>>
File: LwMHWdO.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
LwMHWdO.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Alright /x/, I have to go to work for real now. Thank you raccoon anon, architect anon, and real X anon for your constructive input. I'm convinced it was a raccoon.... this time. Thanks for helping me crack the case.

To all the shit-posting faggots: try leaving your house for once and going camping instead of jizzing on your shitty tulpas for muh sexual magikz. I'ma keep smoking dank nugz, looking for aliums, exploring nature, and fucking rugged manly alpha dudes with big dicks.

Peace <3
>>
>>18960769
I will ejaculate inside your skull
>>
>>18960781
>roastie on suicide watch
Bye loser don't come back
>>
File: fedora tip.jpg (173KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
fedora tip.jpg
173KB, 1080x720px
>>18960781
Glad to be of service.
>>
>>18960781
>dank nugz
the fucking state of that bud
>>
>>18960788
You are just a slave ready to lick whichever bitch is passing under your sight
>>
File: arguingwithholes.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
arguingwithholes.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>18957974
>>
>>18960781
Those socks are awful by the way. Just use them as condoms when you're about to get raped by angry ayys with juicy hyper space-cocks
>>
>>18960769
I've got some good cheats for making my math life easier.

Anything you struggle with?

Barring any crazy physics or whatever I do a lot of math.
>>
>>18960781
Looks like some decent green.
>>
File: eel-chan.jpg (7KB, 351x295px) Image search: [Google]
eel-chan.jpg
7KB, 351x295px
>>18960795
You are a slave to your own radical individualism and self worship. You will live out your life in constant, endless pursuit of greater purpose and material gain, but you will find nothing but the empty black-hole that you have become staring back at you from the other side of the mirror. You will die alone in a monotone , grey hospital bed with nothing but your own failures and regrets to keep you company. As you look out the window and remember the wise raccoon who warned you and you will think: "... lol you wiley raccon you don' kno nuffin." And then you will die. And become dead. Deceased.
>>
File: 1493746654356.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1493746654356.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>18960781
This is what appeared behind the window. You literally had the solution on that fucking t-shirt.
>>
>>18960804
It's all good. Thanks for the offer tho.
>>
>>18960814
Haha great post, OP!
>>
>>18960826
I can offer you my 20 inches cock if you like
>>
>>18960781
Why do roasties get so flustered when men laugh at them?
>>
File: posse.jpg (106KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
posse.jpg
106KB, 680x453px
>>18960829
Are we gonna end up doing what the two X's have been up to this whole time? Don't make me get my posse.
>>
>>18960837
You are not real. Stop believing you are posting in here.
>>
>>18960837
I think there is more than 2
>>
File: IMG_0674.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0674.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
For you faggots who can't do hip roofs I'll make your life a little easier.
>>
File: IMG_0677.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0677.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
What's that? You don't know what fractions are in decimals?

Bam.
>>
File: IMG_0675.jpg (1MB, 2039x3262px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0675.jpg
1MB, 2039x3262px
You want to know the are of your gable end but you're a retard?

Have this.
>>
>>18960517
child detected.
>>
>>18960318
You sir, are looking at a pic of a camera flash being reflected off glass
>>
You idiots are actually trying to help? How desperate are you? Nevermind... but still, you really think shes going to bust out into bjs if you uncovered some paranormal bullshit? Which you won't because its a fucking camera flash
>>
>>18961600
You're kinda late to the part, breh. We already determined it's a raccoon.
>>
All this over a roastie fishing for a compliment by posting her tree trunks with a convenient sammich next to them. Fuckin kek.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-02-18-28-07.png (133KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-02-18-28-07.png
133KB, 480x854px
>>18961863
>>
>>18961863
>>18961867
Oh, so you were the useful one.
>>
File: disappointedwizard.jpg (38KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
disappointedwizard.jpg
38KB, 470x313px
>>18961863

>calls OP attention whore
>takes the time to highlight each self post for more attention well after thread is dead
>>
>>18960781
I'm in agreement about the pic being of a raccoon.. the color a bit odd but still, the eyes are close and the angle seems to place the nose in the corner of the glass.. trying to sniff out the new smells.

It's still worth considering, why did your mind jump at the less probable idea? There may still be more to this.. besides, it would be well within their aptitudes to have plausible illusions as ready substitutes. I frequently saw them 'wear' the illusion of being cats as they worked in the night. The size was wrong and the actions could never be done by cats.. but for the moment, the mind saw the overlay image layered over the truth. I had never considered that the image may have been more than a cognitive deception.
>>
>>18961904
My post was to clarify that I did not do the thing you just said I did.
>>
>>18961912
>why did your mind jump at the less probable idea?
Probably because the human imagination gets super-charged by urban legends and stories. The fact that OP knew that /x/ if exists implies that she was somewhat intrigued by the paranormal. A pale figure in your window at night is perfect fodder for your brain to build a campfire story out of.
>>
>>18961917
Oh my bad, X. OP here and here >>18961904
I got used to imposter X's shit posting all over this thread I just assumed without checking. Shame on me.

I still have my suspicions. I honestly do see how it could be a raccoon... but I've also had other strange experiences kind of like this in the past that I'm still trying to understand. I have had a lot of strange synchronicities with owls and I must admit I wasn't too surprised when I researched what that may mean because I sort of already innately knew.
>>
>>18961952
For me, one of the big events of my childhood happened as I walked home from school while in the second grade. It wasn't far but one field made it much farther because it was overgrown and easier to walk around. I decided to cut through it. Something happened half way through. It left me very excited and trying to tell it to other people for several hours.. but I really didn't recall exactly what has taken place. My story was.. that at a big tree in the middle of the field there had been what I mistook for a ball but when I got near it popped up in the air and unfolded as a shake. The memory was a blur but I was extremely agitated and excited for several hours.
The thing about this was that I had persisted in the effort to communicate that something huge had taken place.
>>
>>18962000
>unfolded as a snake
>>
>>18960318
legit terrifying
>>
>>18962000
Interesting... did anything ever come of it? Like, did you ever see the snake again or figure out what actually happened?

It's hard to remember a lot of my childhood. I wouldn't say I suffered extreme abuse but I had a scary alcoholic father and a neurotic mother that hated each other and got divorced when I was young. I spent a lot of my time being anxious, sad, and just wanting the present moment to be over... so although I did have good memories too my brain has probably blocked me off from accessing some of the foggier memories... probably because I never reminisced as much as someone might usually do since it was painful to do so. Those connections to those memories weakened. I'm going to try to work on this now... maybe going through some old things will help bring something to the forefront.
>>
>>18962000
I say 'one of' the but events of my childhood.. but to be fair, there were many. It did stand out because it involved other people. My behavior, my intensity agitated excitement, was clearly not at all normal. My mother's brother, a calm level headed former Marine, questioned me and worked with me as I tried to recall. That story was the best I could do but I was excitedly trying to communicate that more had happened. Looking back, I realize that my memory of the shadow of the tree was probably not of a tree. The ball was probably an orb device and the snake was probably a being. It was the closest I came to consciously becoming aware of them during my childhood.
>>
>>18962030
I moved almost ever 1 1/2 years of my life until I was 20. Military brat.
Government issue childhood.
For me, if I was to claim any past at all it would be through the effort of carrying my memories with me and keeping them fresh. It's one of the things that made the sudden recall of additional forgotten events so traumatic; I really thought I had full recall, greatly detailed recollections. Over time I found lots of memory that had fallen through the cracks.
>>
>>18962032
I do actually have this one memory that has stuck with me from when I was a kid. I was sleeping in bed late at night (probably 5 years old) and had turned over onto my other side so I was awake but still had my eyes closed. I remember laying there for a while not being able to go to sleep then out of nowhere hearing some super light foot steps approaching my bed and something sitting on it right next to me. Like, I felt the weight of the thing on my bed next to me. Then I felt it's hand lightly stroking my face for a bit then leaving. I don't know if I was too tired to move, too scared, or didn't care but I didn't open my eyes once even though I thought it was odd because my moms door was super fucking loud and I could always hear when she opened it so it wasn't her. My gut feeling at the time was that it felt like a witch's hand touching me. Do you think maybe this could be one of those memories?
>>
>>18962053

Hmm. My dad was a retired marine but definitely not affiliated with any higher ups. He was more of a get piss drunk at the VFW then come home and yell at everyone kind of guy... can't see him being trusted with any real responsibilities or information. But some point in my mid 20s I kind of started questioning whether or not my father sexually abused me out of nowhere. Like... it feels like he might have but I don't have a single memory to back this up so I've never actually fully believed it. It's more of like a gut feeling that I cant corroborate so I don't really take it seriously. Have you ever been under hypnosis with a therapist? I mean like in a healthy, non MK-ultra setting with someone you actually trust.
>>
>>18962058
When I was interacting with the beings with full conscious awareness there was one female that would sometimes do things like that.. like place her hand on my back while my body was at rest but my mind aware of the room. It is still immensely reassuring just to recall the event. When you hear people talk of near death experiences and they talk of the immense love and compassion they felt in the light that is what it felt like. Also, I could feel that there were three fingers and a thumb.
>>
>>18962089
When you say full conscious awareness... is there a way you can go into a little more detail what you mean by this? I do meditate.. I've read a lot of books that sort of get into this idea..carlos casteneda, tibetan book of the dead, buddhist teaching, jung, etc so I have a basic understanding of consciousness in relation to our experience here right now
>>
>>18962089
What do these beings look like? Do they look like the typical gray? Are you able to interact with them at your discretion?
>>
Are you fuckers still LARPING in here? Top kek. Guess I'm back on the job.
>>
>>18962083
>her dad fucked her
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy fuck check back through the thread roastie I got that smell off you yesterday
>>
>>18962153
Nah he didn't actually fuck me, but for a brief moment I questioned it. He's dead now though so I guess we'll never really know.
>>
>>18962153

My point was highlighting if you can really trust your memories
>>
>>18962162
>i have repressed memories of people creeping into my room at night
>my dad was a heavy drinker
>my dad moved me around a lot
>i crave attention
>i do a lot of drugs
>i am promiscuous
Literally laughing out loud. Go see a therapist for fucks sake
>>
>>18962180
I didn't move around a lot, that was X. Just because you have issues with women and see any conversation with them as a power struggle for attention (bc they don't give you any) doesn't mean that is what is happening here. I can pretty much guarantee I've been on the chans much longer than you have... if you think your 3edgy5me posts are offending me you need to lurk moar or try harder.

>on a paranormal image board
>mad that there's a paranormal discussion going on
>literally can't get over the fact that OP is a womynz and has to keep bringing it back to that
>can't stop giving me attention
>doesn't realize he is what sees as the problem

If you're not a teenager then you're definitely an incel neet loser.
>>
>>18962211
>everything revolves around my vag
>i am an oldfag i swear
I don't give a fucking fuck about your rancid pussy and I'm older than you by far. You have spent fuck all time on the "chans" as you break every fucking convention then get ass blasted when someone puts you on call.

Check out the signs of sexual abuse in children. Eye opening stuff.

Tl;dr - you can't handle bantz and your dad fucked you
>>
>>18962211
Kek ya your the one with the divorce. Spend much time alone with your alcoholic father? Was he getting much female company?

But no it was fucking gray ayys coming in your room at night touching you. You braindead fucking moron.
>>
..the word 'imbecile' comes to mind. Literal definition of course. I've never used a trip.. looks like it might be time. My last post was
>>18962089
Thread posts: 468
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.