[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there entities that exist that I can appeal to in some way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: healer.jpg (24KB, 646x431px) Image search: [Google]
healer.jpg
24KB, 646x431px
Are there entities that exist that I can appeal to in some way who specialize in healing the sick/injured?

I ask this in relation to my dad. Bad rheumatoid arthritis (it's begun to deform his hands and left him with a limp). However, he's proud, stubborn and iron headed, and hates doctors/hospitals and won't seek treatment.

I want to find some way to help him, and if it means contacting demons/angels/etc, so be it. I just need to know which way to go.

Thank you for any info any of you can share.
>>
Learn qigong techniques for manipulating your own chi flows and then learn to move the chi of others so that you can perform Lay on Hands style healing.

Trying to get a spirit to do it is probably pretty foolhardy and may have bizarre prices that you don't want to deal with desu.
>>
Try Raphael, if you don´t want to listen to this anon: >>18957077

But the main trick to chi, is to activate your silent hemisphere (the right one if you are righthanded and vice versa)
>>
>>18956868
Also, try reiki, but you need to overcome the energy vampirism that comes with it
>>
>>18957166
I'm a Reiki master teacher, and I have studied, practiced, and taught Reiki for years. There is no "energy vampirism" associated with Reiki.

OP: Reiki might be worth trying with your dad, but I suspect he would not let you touch him (or even hover your hands over him) for a Reiki session. One can send Reiki remotely, but it requires training. And, usually, it's considered bad practice to send Reiki to someone remotely who hasn't asked for it or consented to it. Just some stuff to consider.
>>
File: 1489976837616.png (396KB, 899x1284px) Image search: [Google]
1489976837616.png
396KB, 899x1284px
>>18956868
jesus

thats literally his specialty
>>
>>18956868
>Thank you for any info any of you can share.
Praying for God to heal your father, in Jesus' name.
>>
>>18956868
I'm brewing up some full heal potions if you want one?
>>
>>18956868
I suppose just go with traditional and herbal medicine. Spike him up on dat dere Dandelion root and pump him full of calcium and Vitamin D3. At the very least it should slow down the process of bone degradation. Now the joints are a bigger problem, just repairing them to some extent won't do shit, because the immune system would continue to fuck them up so your best bet would be something immuno-suppressing, before actually treating the joints. Enviormental factors also accelerate RA so it's a good idea to convince him to change his lifestyle a bit, drop bad habbits and sunbathe a lot for more D3 absorbtion. Basically pump his diet full of minerals and gellatin and supplement with herbs that help assimilate said minerals more efficiently. Or you know, pray to God or whatever and sit there and wait for him to kick the bucket without being able to move a finger.
>>
>>18956868
>Are there entities that exist that I can appeal to in some way who specialize in healing the sick/injured?

Yes, your local and state representatives. The healing magic they can help your father access is called marijuana.

I know you think this post is stupid, but if you could sneak your dad a teeny tiny edible one day, he'd wonder why he felt funny and then he'd go walk around like he hasn't in years. It would probably take him a second to realize the pain was gone.

Demons and angels don't exist. You know this.
>>
>>18957268
Don´t shill. Reiki drains energy
>>
>>18959424
>Energy drains energy
Okay...
>>
Incantation for St Jude...then apply Reiki touch healing practice...love and light my friend
>>
joint mudra: left thumb to left middle finger, right thumb to right ring finger, extend straight other fingers as best you can, light touch, hold for 20 minutes twice a day

breath deep into your stomach, hold for 2-4 seconds, then exhale

think of your joints healing themselves while doing this

scott sonnen intu-flow joint yoga on youtube, level 1 and 2 are free

glucosamine/chondroitin/msm/hyaluronic acid supplement, 1g vitamin c 2x day, type 2 collagen 1g 3x day, turmeric with black pepper extract 1g 2x day
>>
>>18956868
your dad is holding a lot of emotional pain inside.
>>
>>18959461
>Energy pathways used by some trainers to link their pupils together to feed off their energy

Not every reiki trainer does reiki how it should be, ask other people more about it, it helps. Some do reiki by linking to some higher entity. I had a reiki friend that drained me. You move energy, you can make it go away and store it in yourself, don´t act you don´t know what I´m talking about.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.