[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God is your own human imagination. Everything that has happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Neville-Goddard-imagen.jpg (40KB, 268x354px) Image search: [Google]
Neville-Goddard-imagen.jpg
40KB, 268x354px
God is your own human imagination. Everything that has happened and will happen to you is because of you, even if you don't realize it.
>>
>>18956731
The big question: Do we create our own reality completely on an individual level or are we collectively co-creating this reality?

Either way, the answer is more meditation.
>>
File: IMG_0022.jpg (32KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0022.jpg
32KB, 600x450px
>behavior of external objects is based on my perception

Nice try
>>
>>18956738
For now I believe we create our own reality completely. You are a creation of my imagination, just as in your universe I am a creation of your imagination. I could be wrong though.
>>
>>18956740
My perception of the behaviour of the external object, to be more exact.

I do think there's many things that escape our perception but we are still aware of.
>>
>>18956740
the external is percieved completly through your
human senses.

even if its a real thing on the outside, the perseption of said thing, is created in your brain.

and you never see any real things, you only see your brains perseption of it.
>>
>>18956742
Reality exists with or without you.
>>
>>18956760
But not with or without US. Reality is perception, so there has to be someone there to perceive it.
>>
Moving 7,5 billion people from one end of the Universe to the other requires difficult decisions to be taken. A carbon-based unit of type human can be effectively kept in a suspended animation for at least 10,000 years, provided the brain is tricked to think the human is living what he considers a normal life. This means you need to recreate a brain state that, to all extent, is indistinguishable from the non-suspended animation state.
>>
>>18956769
This is not just a long-duration spaceflight. This is an inter-universe spaceflight; it takes 14,000 billion years to complete. Actually, when they designed the Universe they did it knowing that life forms would finally design robots themselves, and that they would discover the entire design and the purpose. Keeping them confined in galaxies, and keeping these galaxies separated by vast distances guarantee thet will at least never meet and cooperate. The only really artificial intelligence is the life forms' intelligence, but this knowledge is forbidden to them.
>>
>>18956758
I agree but my perception of things doesn't change their implications on reality. If I stare at a forest fire that chemical reaction wasn't caused by me perceiving it
>>
>>18956776

>tfw you don't understand the 4th dimension and folding of space-time
>>
>>18956783
>If I stare at a forest fire that chemical reaction wasn't caused by me perceiving it
What a simplistic interpretation of manifestation.
>>
>>18956787
>tfw those who know put you in wake like dream
>tfw folding space and time is just a theory for us
>tfw...
>>
>>18956783
it was though
you are the cause of everything and you're unaware of it
>>
>>18956776
>This is an inter-universe spaceflight; it takes 14,000 billion years to complete

>14 billion year old universe takes 14,000 billion years to travel
>>
>>18956912
>What is a universe inside of a universe.
>>
>Neville Goddard
Its the first time I see him mentioned one way or another here on /x/, which is strange considering its teachings. Anyway, I must be fucked up because my life has turned to utter shit in the last year, and I got betrayed by more than one person, in different contexts. I probably really hate myself if the outcome of my subconsious imagining things is the situation I'm in right now
>>
>>18956769
>>18956776
How do you know this?
>>
>>18956934
>>18956731
also he looked like an alium
>>
>>18956927
>What is a universe inside of a universe.

Something we cannot prove exists yet because our math is lacking and something we do not understand the mathematical topography of yet.
>>
>>18956934
to change your outer world you must first change yourself
>>
>>18956947
yeah I know all that, the fact is that all this shit hit me when I least expected it, or at least on a time when I thought I was doing fine
>>
>>18956948
Well use that suffering to make yourself stronger.
>>
>>18956960
at this point Im not even intereste anymore in anything other than finding a mediocre job, pay healthcare for my father and bills, and waiting to die. I just dont have what it takes to be satisfied in this life
>>
>>18956973
Not even some 4chan goals?

Like fucking a trap or retake Constantinopla?
>>
>>18956980
if anything I hope for some bug happening like WW3, for the memes and the sheer destruction it would bring.
>fucking traps
not my cup of tea
>>
>>18956783
i also dont think we can controll the "real world" as we controll our dreams.

but im open to the mind having powers that we dont know of, im completly open to that possibillity.
>>
God is a human living eternal life by accessing eternal life technologies and forcing all humans live eternal life...at least such a human experiences some semblance of an opportunity of living eternal life.
>>
File: sigh.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>18957104
>>
>>18956731
Or maybe we are one, and we are the thoughts, and the creator's way of learning about itself, through the illusion of separation?
Source is lawofone.info
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.