[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can see the future, i realized this around last year. its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 1471774499931.jpg (108KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471774499931.jpg
108KB, 960x720px
I can see the future, i realized this around last year.

its as if i already lived my life, all the things that will happen are in my mind like past memories. In fact sometimes i cant distinguish between stuff that i already lived to stuff that i am yet too live.

none believe me when i tell them this but hopefully some you will believe me, but most importantly i hope someone here has heard of cases like this one and is willing to share some info about why this is happening.

(pic unrelated, i had to post something)
>>
File: 1487633106375.jpg (107KB, 715x715px) Image search: [Google]
1487633106375.jpg
107KB, 715x715px
>boards.4chan.org/larp/

thank me later
>>
>>18956350
maybe you can get a tv show cuz ur good at writing fiction senpai

jonny tritor was a normal kid until he realized ... he can see the future ? jonny tritor was an outcast to the other kids little did they know their future was all in his head jonny tritor learned to harness his powers for good but an outcast to society eventually rebelled and used his powers for evil
>>
>>18956350
Do you "remember" anything in yours and our future tech related. Like the next iPhone or something like that. Can you recall any symbols or trademarks?
>>
>>18956350
>hopefully some you will believe me
No problem here. Make a forecast about the near future that we can verify, and there you go.
>>
>>18956350
ok, so you can prove this with future events - if you can remember things yet to happen in your life, you will be able to remember major events as they get associated in your memory, like where people were on 9/11, or JFK etc etc
>>
>>18956370
>>18956353
man, originally i was gonna post this on /b/ but i figured x would have serious and understanding ppl, i guess all boards are the same :/
>>
>>18956374
>>18956376
Yes, i do remember things that are mayor events, however i cant put many of them on an exact date unless it happens on a significant day or something like that, kinda like past memories.
Now, lets talk about things i know exact dates and/or i know will happen soon. Trump will resign on the 404th day of being president, i know that for a fact because there were a lot of memes saying 404 president not found and shit like that, also Michael Cane dies like a month before trumps resignation

can we talk about why this may be happening? i want this thread to be about my condition, not to foresee the future for your entertainment
>>
>>18956412
>404 President Not Found
Wow, you might actually be on to something kid.
>>
>>18956412
and why did he resign if you can remember seeing memes about it surely you remember why he resigned

i wish this thread could exist until the day 405 comes so i could call you a fag
>>
>>18956412
Why is he going to resign?
>>
>>18956412
Well, yeah, screencap this and come back in 300 days when it happened. Until then, the answer to "Why?" is "Because your larping."
>>
Have you heard of the universe is a simulation theory? Imagine we live this existence, and every time we die, everything resets. Most of the time, we don't remember, but sometimes, we do. If that is the case, (and that's a huge if), then remembering that fully is a key to us breaking the cycle.
>>
>babby's first larp
>>
First rule of precognition: All precogs have Cassandra Syndrome.
>>
>>18956373
well, soon a smartphone battery will be developed that will last like 3 weeks on a single charge '(thats how they market it but it lasts like a week, week and a half) , it takes a while for smarthphone companies to actually adapt those batteries to their phones but in the end guess who will introduce that tech to the market? motherfucking apple. the rest will follow like a year after, this will happen in 2023 or 24. Also chargers will be wireless. As i said it will hapenn like in 2024 because your first woman president is in office, Leondra Kruger.
>>
>>18956444
>apple
>first to adopt a new technology that's actually somewhat useful
hahaha yea no you just blew the biggest hole in your story ever

you should have went with something like they're gonna remove the charger port and make it an add on that is only sold by apple themselves
>>
>>18956425
>>18956419
>>18956423
he resigns because he has to see for his familys wellbeing, he hasnt taken care of his businesses like he wanted to. but everyone knows that it was too much pressure for him. but it wasnt surprising for the world because like 2 months before this happens he starts to say stuff that makes people think hes not liking being president.

Srry it takes me a while to type, english is not my first language.
>>
>>18956448
apple doesnt develop it, they just introduce it to phones.
>>
File: 1476539922069.jpg (15KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1476539922069.jpg
15KB, 512x512px
>>18956451
did you have a stroke in the womb or something
>>
>>18956381
You neglected the fact that a lot of /b/ dickwads also lurk here.

Anyway, you just have a simple mutation that helps your mind work through the illusion of 'linear' time. Everything is happening at once, but most creatures don't see it that way. You aren't sick or anything bud, you just have early access to something all humans will be able to utilize soon.
>>
>>18956455
lol, that genuinely made me laugh. i dunno what happened to me in the womb
>>
>>18956454
i know i said adopt not develop. apple is always behind on the latest tech, almost always there is multiple phones that use it beforehand

apple banks off of the fact that normies crowd to the phone, they could sell the same phone year after year and basically do and people still buy it because it's an iPhone
>>
>>18956423
It's cool, you can still call him a fag now.
>>
>>18956459
>able to see future
>unable to rationalize a SIMPLE MUTATION which breaks time
>even though everyone in the future does this shit
>and this nigga can see future shit
>everyone in the future
>>
>>18956465
It's only the 'future' if you are still looking at time as a series of linear events
>>
>>18956474
sory i forget my nerd glasses at home WHOOPS LOL
>>
>>18956350
so you can see your future, but you cannot change it?

cut one of your fingers, and change the future
>>
>>18956459
when this started happening every day was like a constant deja vu, but now i only feel deja vus maybe once or twice a day.
Also i think that my "future memories" are linear, theyre set and wont change. Im saying this because i prevented my brother from having an accident where he burns his arm. and although he never got burned in my "future" memories he still has the scar.
>>
>>18956444
you have come out with interesting ideas - 404 and Leondra Kruger, both very specific - but equally, could be bullshit. What else do you have?
>>
well, you can tell us alot of shit, but will it matter? we wont know if its true or not until it happens.
>>
I don't care about proving if it is or not. I want to know why you might have these memories. What happened to make you have these memories? Did it just happen one day? What triggered the change?

Do you believe the universe resets?
>>
>>18956526
it began one morning june 2016, everything felt like deja vu, absolutely everything, it made me feel dizzy and extremely confused. i literally didnt recognize my home, every thing i encountered, a bed, the fridge, everything also felt as if i stumbled upon an item i hadnt seen in years. took me like 3 days to start feeling normal, although the deja vu feeling was still there.
>>
congratulations, you are probably having seizures. im epileptic and the deja vu feeling is a part of it. see a doctor
>>
>>18956548
i remember it was june because we had gobernor elections where i live. my parents call me asking me to take em to vote, i tell them i will, but in my head im like... but i already voted... i know i did, corral wins serrano loses... a fucking pig head was left in the voting place....
as soon as we arrived to the place and i saw that pig head and the policemen around it im like WTF
>>
>>18956558

So why do you feel like you have this ability. Any theories?
>>
>>18956350
What is the next big thing in the world?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.