/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g3 nyf-Lvvc Holy shit, I j

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 001ec949f81b13bda1d309[1].jpg (36KB, 494x374px) Image search: [Google]
001ec949f81b13bda1d309[1].jpg
36KB, 494x374px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g3nyf-Lvvc

Holy shit, I just watched this, and I am disgusted and mine blown.

If our body are more or less controlled by parasites, do parasites rule the world? Are we more parasite than human? Why do more people not know about this?
>>
>>18956015
You are more bacteria than human.

Of your last few breaths, did you consciously breath them, or were you breathed?
>>
File: tmp_30013-hqdefault-781081049.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30013-hqdefault-781081049.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>18956015
Oh, well, lots of people don't even think they have a soul. They don't even think THEY control their own minds. The concept of mind control is so far beyond their mental capacity, they couldn't even comprehend the idea of a smaller organism being capable of it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D7r1S6-op8E

The genius of it is that these effects already known. Biologists have studied the behavior controlling capabilities of Nematodes. Toxoplasma Gondii is another one, a bacteria that most house cats have. And get this--it makes rodents infected with it attracted to cat smells, essentially committing suicide, because when the cats eat the rodents, poop 'em out and scrape their claws in it to bury it--as cats do--it scatters Toxoplasma Gondii so it can circulate.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis

But there's no conspiracy theory here. It's not a conspiracy theory, because behavior controlling pathogens is just "business as usual" in the field of biology. Hidden in plain sight.

Oh yah. Humans don't have any bizarre, extreme attraction to cats or anything. There's *totally* no unusual fascination with felines specifically that borders on outright worship of the creatures or anythjng. No, that's all just *normal* extreme attraction to cats. Science!

This, anon, is the Brown Pill.
>>
File: 1493625677866.jpg (10KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
1493625677866.jpg
10KB, 274x274px
>>18956015
>>18956105
>mfw this thread
>>
>>18956015
What the fuck.

How do I combat this? Just Don't eat junk food and sugar?? Don't have a dog?
>>
>>18956430
you dont lol
by now there is no doubt you have at least one type of parasite living inside you
exactly how harmful it is. up for debate
>>
>mine blown

Did you lose your legs?
>>
>>18956015
welp time to declare war on my intenstines
>>
>>18956105
poo pill aka the indian street shitter medicine
>>
>>18956015

>some shitty quote and NG logo
>dramatic music
>comprehensive list of symptoms
>EVERYBODY! HAS THEM! THESE! SEE?
>they eat our bodies
>here, have nice pictures
>look, more nice pictures
>nice piano music at the end
>same shitty quote and NG logo, just in case you missed first
>here, buy this shit, this will help you

Yes, parasites are real, yes, toxoplasma's shit is real too, but seriously...
>>
>>18956015
aaaand it's an fear-mongering ad. http://www.snopes.com/fauxtography-sashimi-tapeworms/
>>
>>18956105

i hate cats
>>
>>18956456
Yah, but how do we kill them?
Maybe long periods of abstaining from sugar or food?
>>
>>18956105
You are a complete fucking idiot
>>
>>18956015
It's a jewish propaganda to spread chaos guys. don't fall for it.
>>
>>18956767

you don't belong on 4chan, or the internet for that matter.
>>
>get one chimiotheraphy
>everything inside of you dies
>repeat in the next 5 years
Problem solved
>>
>>18956598
Shut up goy!! I'm trying to save you
>>
>>18956831
And you are a complete shill , what the anon is posting is true, fuck cats, evil hollowed souls.

The Toxoplasma Gondii makes people an aspie, thats the truth and they are trying to suppress this because anyone with two brains cells can arrive at the conclusion this "parasite" was genetically enginnered.

You are welcome, fuckers.
>>
File: 1492863708202.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492863708202.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>18957586
I'm pretty sure anyone with two brain cells would want to keep that Shit away, not presume it's genetically engineered
>>
>>18956818
i always wondered if doing a lot of fucked up drugs would in turn also fuck them up, keep in mind you'd be fucking yourself up though lol
>>
>>18957375
Could do the same thing with shitty meth
>>
>>18957375
drink bleach
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.