[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

type 123 in this thread if you are a human or a soul or a spirit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: 1425410063181.png (69KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
1425410063181.png
69KB, 500x279px
type 123 in this thread if you are a human or a soul or a spirit or a quintessence or azoth or a god or a goddess or an angel or a demon or a devil who wants to be pushed into another dimension where some brain rapist will cause you to die because she doesn't want you to experience feelings of love and happiness and freedom but she thinks it is heaven because in her dimension she considers it heaven because in another dimension she sent directives into her past so that she can unremember the fact that she raped your brain and caused you to not be able to feel love or friendliness because of the fact that she raped you in the brain and she wants to unremember it so she can be like, "lol? no, i didn't do that... nuh-uh." (also both of my typings of 123 in this thread are not applicable to these statements and if another post on here reads that it is op who typed that is incorrect and not applicable as well.)
>>
>>18955882
I think you need a psychologist.
Or ten.
>>
>>18955882
What?

Can we just cuddle instead? :c
>>
File: stop it get some help.jpg (76KB, 1280x725px) Image search: [Google]
stop it get some help.jpg
76KB, 1280x725px
fuck outta here

srsly though you should see a psych, you clearly have some shit going on
>>
When you see a weaboo picture you can automatically write the thread off as retarded. In 100% of the cases.
>>
>>
to the illuminati:
see how such a thing as this is not wanted? i don't want such a thing either. ana is trying to get this exact type of thing to happen. her mad as hell regime happened after i had thoughts of love about her where she rejected me. i was not rejected by others but ana is the opposite of a soulmate, (also with her brain rape i think she also is not my sole mate). i don't want to be brain raped any longer, she lied to me and hit me many times and now i don't want to be raped in the brain by her or any. i have sent a legal document to her brain rapist pal's legal department, but i fear that she might stop them from reading such a thing because in her dimensional rape room the versions of her are saying "i want you to die outside" and also "i want you to die inside" and also "the feds pulled me out -- shh don't tell him the feds didn't pull me out so i can keep him all to myself" and also "i'll give him a push and then make him die." also i imagine she does not want such a thing to happen to herself.
>>
>>18955897
also i was not 300 lbs of fat as some version of her rapist voice said i was.
>>
>>18955899
correction:
also i was not 300 lbs as some version of her rapist voice said i was.
>>
>>18955897
Yeah, we're not reading this, learn to write you piece of shit.
>>
>>18955892
I wonder why they do this to themselves. surely they realize the number of people who sage them when they do this stupid shit
>>
>>18955897
You never had a chance.
>>
>>18955882
>brain rapist
Care to go into further details OP?
>>
>>18955919
right. i had thoughts of love for a jealous evil-obsessed lady who raised hell afterwards. i never had a chance. no chance for me to live my life liberated of brain rapists, pursuing happiness.
>>
>>18955925
What happened bro? How hard did she brain rape you?
>>
File: lure.png (40KB, 1897x474px) Image search: [Google]
lure.png
40KB, 1897x474px
>>18955882
Ugh, guys?
This dude followed me into a /g/ thread...
>>
>>18955931
i used to feel love and loving but now i don't, i used to have friendliness feelings but now i don't, i don't have the potential for those feelings because of her brain rape, she was once told to take it off of my head but she said "but it's so embarrassing," i think some others want to brain rape me also, she wants me to die out here and simultaneously in another dimension wants me to die in there, and i think ladies i either loved or care/d about in my dimension want the same type of stuff from the dimension they are raping me from, because that lady rejected me and raised hell and lied a lot and stole my heaven and destroyed it and all of the feelings i had from the love i had in heaven that was going to be with me on a day that i was appointed because the nasty lady got jealous later of the things i and my true heaven's love did together.

>>18955934
wasn't me.
>>
>>18955897
Maybe don't try putting your sexual fantasies on other beings. My alternate dimensional selves aren't peoples for being peoples wifus or sexual objects. Brainrape refers to your telepathic programming of souls so that they will become the object of your sexual fantasies in your astral reality. Maybe the soul on the other end this time didn't want his feminine self to be pulled into a karmic soulmate relation with someone on the moon just to fulfill your sexual fantasies.

If you are in fact the victim of this, and not the perpetrator, I think maybe it was that kyle guy claiming to be a demiurge. I know and have felt that its all related to draconian past lives when we arrived in teh world war 2 era. Personally, my feminine self exists as a holographic digital matrix, that I really appreciate not getting raped by peoples telepathic thoughtforms. That projection of a girl, is actually part of the astral body of a male. She was on the airplanes of 911 wanting to find the truth, but wasn't a strong enough sorcerer yet. Got raped by people in the middle east because she was a woman who wanted to exist as love unto herself, not as the carrier for karma from men looking to release their sexual karma onto another rather than integrate or understand it as their own soul energy looking for expression in themselves.

Sorry you got hit really hard by this. The timelines you are trying to access trigger some of the most intense torture and rape that my soul has ever experienced on this planet, it is a very delicate affair, and one that I only wish to deal with through my own twin flame.
>>
File: 1493476400561.jpg (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493476400561.jpg
29KB, 657x527px
And here we have it folks. The next step in social engineering.

As my dad always said, "If you cannot baffle them with brilliance, befuddle them with bullshit."
>>
>>18955943
>i don't have the potential for those feelings because of her brain rape
Try >>18955949 it might help.
>>
>>18955944
well the brain rapist who started that all asked "don't you like my body?" once and then started pushing lustful things into me, and i like lusty sexy feelings, but i hate being brain raped, but when i beg for the brain rape to stop, she and the rest of the brain rapists do not stop, plus i feel some other lusty sexy things, and i like lusty sexy feelings, but i don't like being brain raped... i also fear that they want to rape my brain more and more so that they can force me into saying "i consent" which they can all be like "see? he consented! let's brain rape him more!" but it's sad because some of them say "i'd kill for him" and stuff like that but i can't live my life liberated from brain rapists nor pursue happiness while i am experiencing their brain rape.

>>18955951
thanks, i did.
>>
>>18955971
Best way I found to stop unwanted sexual intrusion is to monitor what sorts of sexual thoughts and energies you are putting out. Any outflow is also an inlet, this means you may have to give up masturbation for a while until things settle down. If you have a wooden sword, you can hold it in front of you and intend that any sexual advance put towards you is cut in half on its way to you.

This may all be some sort of sexual karma or soul agreement with spirits from another world. Sexual karma is really quite something happening in multiple realms and realities simultaneously. Thoughts of beings are similar in nature to the beings themselves. At sufficient vibration, your body and thoughts are sexually connected to the spirit world.

Do astral clearing on your sacral chakra, like its reflecting the moon, lifting all the bad energy out of it in its gravity.

Goddess energies are on the rise in many cases. Think how often you have lusted after women, now you are getting a taste of how that really feels to be on the receiving side of it.

Sex is vital energy, its probably going to effect you in some way no matter what sort of spiritual entities are around you. Try to connect with planetary energies, they have an effect of pulling all your feelings into one place and centering them.

Its your awakening, just not as fun as you thought it would be. Love, love always.
>>
>>18955989
>monitor what sorts of sexual thoughts and energies you are putting out
>give up masturbation for a while until things settle down
>intend that any sexual advance put towards you is cut in half on its way to you
None of this stuff works for me senpai.
>Try to connect with planetary energies
The brain rapist took away my sensitivity to energies
>>
>>18956047
Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram, twice a day. You have to overcome this. Love in your heart, feel everything all that pain and suffering and lay in on the cross. You are gonna have to be a bad ass magician if you want to survive. This is evolutionary pressure are you gonna succumb or overcome. Do you know what group is targetting you? Is it alien origion or earth based? What affiliation of aliens is it? I have had certain amount of success getting andromedans to help me with overarching genetic tampering coming from milky way based groups.
>>
>>18956056
i think it's this galaxy only, and yes they were earth based but i think they are predominantly martians and venusians. i will try the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram. i hate the fact that i have been raped in the head for more years than i have been alive condensed into less than 5 years by such powerful evil energies that i think it distorted my face. i want to go to korea and get this type of surgery https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/34/cd/50/34cd5080a6a3489aaf15d577d649bc7f.jpg but i don't have a lot of cash because i am broke as hell. i want mostly to live my life with out their brain rape in the company of other people that i can try to love or befriend for real who wont rape me in the brain, but i fear they might be sent by some other organization to fool me into thinking they want to do that so they can hurt me in another fashion.
>>
>>18956066
>i fear they might be sent by some other organization to fool me into thinking they want to do that so they can hurt me in another fashion
You are a victim of extreme bottoming-out brain rape.
Try >>18955949 and see if it helps.
>>
>>18956066
If its based in this solar system, then its probably connected with your multidimensional self here. You can get pure energy directly beamed down to you from the sun and within the earth. Your soul frequency is your heart, all things that make you feel in tune with your purpose, and with life. You should align your astral bodies to this planetary body of earth if you aren't able to exist as love in the Martian or Venusian energies. They are generally 4th and 5th dimensional planets.

Sexual love polarity is a big thing with venus energy. A higher form of it can be channeled from Pleiades, they are very big on freewill and pure love essence.

My guess is that you have some heavy karma in this solar system from mars, maldek, venus, and now its ripening in your earth life. Earth is like a reset you can be good here even if you walked a different path in other life times. The idea is that the goodness of this life can accelerate and change the energies of those alternate lives.

Personally, Mars for me isn't so great. They only seem to value intelligence and ones ability to manipulate the life in ones cells.

Look at your astrology chart and see how mars and Venus play out in your life. Mars is generally called the masculine, and Venus the feminine. I think that maybe you should look at how these two interrelate and try to find some sort of compromise. Sexual energy is life energy, in some ways if a being can't be known sexually they die to the soul body connection. It isn't a bad thing, its good, but distorted timelines and perception corrupts it.

Don't try genetic tampering with energies from other worlds if you are having a really bad time with all this. Earth Gaia energies are what you need.
>>
I will show this thread to my friends and my family and say "Please kill me if i ever talk like this".
>>
File: fangs.jpg (167KB, 640x698px) Image search: [Google]
fangs.jpg
167KB, 640x698px
https://soundcloud.com/gvccihvcci/123a
>>
i don't think i can escape her stuff. it shocks me to think that any being in the entire ultraverse can say the things she says... and she says them so proudly so it's more bewildering... all while she rapes my brain...
i guess because she's being honest for like the first time in her life so no matter how nasty and degrading and painful it is it feels good for her to rape brains and say the things she says.
i imagine, that, if a cat or a dog ever tried to nuzzle and cuddle with her, she would scoff and then the cat or dog would walk away, but then she would call the cat or dog to come back, and if the cat or dog came back looking to nuzzle and cuddle, she would begin to stab needles in it's head, skin the dog, pour gasoline, light it on fire with a cigarette, and then say "Ha, ha, you are my favorite, you must be so glad that i gave you that" because those are the things that cause her to feel as though she is having fun.
so, because of her and her brain rape, if anybody reading this would kindly kill me asap, i'd appreciate it -- not her. i don't want to live with her, i don't want to die with her, i don't want to speak with her, i don't want to be near her, i don't want to be in her presence, i don't want to be brain raped by her, i don't want her to direct me anywhere... she hails from hell, and i don't like hell. i am a victim, but it is true that i feel guilty by association, for, despite the fact that she tormented me with proud lies and told me to say something when i didn't believe what she wanted me to believe, i said it so that i could no longer be raped in the brain because she said that would be a way for the brain rape stuff to stop, but, if i had not said it, i think the brain rape would have stopped and i would have had that true love and friendliness that i had and somebody whom i loved would have had the same.
>>
>>18955882

Rolling for schizo brain rape
>>
123 I am God and this humors me
>>
>>
File: 1493494987862.png (895KB, 1522x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1493494987862.png
895KB, 1522x1102px
>>18955947
the ride never ends.
>>
>>18957170
Everything is going to be OK, we all love you
Consider this raping a form of theraphy
>>

also are you a schizo living with other schizos why are people allowing this pouring of gasoline on dogs
>>
>>18957316
that's how awful it is. "consider this raping a form of therapy."

i don't want therapists. i don't want the rapists.
>>
>>18957333
That's your ego's opinion.
Get rid of opinions, live what your soul has planned.
>>
>>18957335
you think you know what my soul has planned? you think you know what the sole plan is?
>>
>>18957341
mmmmmmmm
Tasty soul tendies
>>
>>18957333
please don't kill yourself. just let your self die.
>>
>>
Bring it on
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.