[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm getting interested in this flavour of spirituality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

So I'm getting interested in this flavour of spirituality and magic, but all I get from the /omg/ is silence, I'm assuming they don't know much.

Any practicioner here?
>>
>>18955566
kys
>>
>>18955566
dem digits^
>>
>>18955571

This isn't /v/
>>
>>18955605
I'm inferring this book/ritual involves blood magic? If so, fuck off and slain yourself.

Why would you even want to dabble in this?
>>
>>18955625

There are several currents of draconian spirituality, I picked that image because it was the first search in google, some include blood, some don't.
>>
File: 200_s[1].gif (55KB, 478x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s[1].gif
55KB, 478x200px
>>18955633
>draconian spirituality

What does this mean?
>>
>>18955746

It's a very silly story, really.

Some edgelords along with some luciferians are focusing on drawing what they call draconic energies and dragon consciousness. They seem to be quite hype about it and call it the most dark of blacknesses of all hells with amazing magical power.

On the other hand my experiences have led me to believe that the ultimate divinity is draconic, so I'm seeking to do it to get to heaven.

Very silly story, really.
>>
File: deva1[1].jpg (86KB, 400x570px) Image search: [Google]
deva1[1].jpg
86KB, 400x570px
>>18955758
I know what you mean.

I think in general, cosmic/celestial/unconscious dragons are beings of immense power. I think they are more noble yet destructive than "black and evil", but I agree, I have found some divine dragons appear in my life also.

I'm always intrigued by the differences in the East and West: How dragons are revered in the East, but made to be adversarial in the West (the serpent, killing of dragons/snakes in European lore, etc).

I suppose they are powerful things in all aspects; in the West I assume they tried to hide that power. In the East, it was celebrated.
>>
>>18955758
Only /x/ can come up with such cringeworthy bullshit.
>>
>>18955566
I remember the Draconians in Buck Rogers.
>>
>>18955783

The ophite gnostics (which is very similar to what I am) came up with it some 2000 years ago.
>>
>>18955566
We don't talk about it because Asenath Mason is a hack riffing off of far more educated people from two decades ago.

>>18955633
We talk about the Draconian Current constantly, you just don't like Chumbley for some reason despite him being the origin point of just about all later commentary.

>>18955746
Emblematic of the function of Apophis in the formula of IAO (Isis, Apophis, Osiris). Much if this is tied into stellar magick and astrotheology.

>>18955758
If you're the guy who had his "eyes change" when he got "henosis" then I'm very sorry you have too little patience and/or comprehension to see the soteriological aspects of Chumbley's system.

>>18955824
Care to source that to any, ANY, Ophite Gnostic text? Y'see, this is why you weren't taken seriously in /omg/, because your grasp on historicity and the mechanics of what's going on in any given Gnostic system.

What if I told you the gematria for Nachash and Messiah were the same? What would you, functionally, do with this insight?
>>
>>18955888
>hat if I told you the gematria for Nachash and Messiah were the same?

Already know.

>chumbley

Will check, I asked in your thread wether it was better to go seek info at asenath's site or go with dragon rouge and I received no answers.
>>
>>18955903
Because they both suck and we've been down that route before.

DR at least benefits from a half educated leader; doesn't make their speculations better or less derivative.
>>
>>18955906

You may be educated, but you've lead me in the past to places away where the divinity said: go there.
>>
>>18955906

Also, when I go to /omg/ I expect answers from anybody except you, since I can perceive your energy and it is hostile to me like the archon you are.
>>
>>18955785
Princess Ardala was one hot Draconian.
>>
File: 343_320.jpg (23KB, 231x320px) Image search: [Google]
343_320.jpg
23KB, 231x320px
>>18955918
>like the archon you are.
Thank you for noticing :^)

What class do you suppose I am?
Synoches?
Iynges?
Teletarch?
Daimon?
>>
>>18955924
Mockery will get you nowhere, I can distinguish between annoyance when talking to somebody who allegedly doesn't know what they talk about and hatred, and you emit hatred.
>>
>>18955926
>and you emit hatred.
You emit dumb.

https://youtu.be/neUaSTSKFZc?t=56
>>
>>18955926
>and you emit hatred.

This nigga thinks he's sum suppa duppa empath? Cringe
>>
File: 1493606945369[1].jpg (61KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493606945369[1].jpg
61KB, 400x300px
>>18955888
>stellar magick & astrotheology
>stellar magick
Is that as tricky as chaos magick?

If apparitions make themselves known to you, what does it mean? Am I supposed to indulge in magick?
>>
>>18955937
>>18955946

Look at the niggers, they won't accept the fact that they reek and others can smell them.
>>
>>18955983
>They're inherently evil because I said so and they question my feelpinions
Precious.
>>
File: chronos-008[1].jpg (82KB, 520x538px) Image search: [Google]
chronos-008[1].jpg
82KB, 520x538px
>>18955988
Thoth, please see >>18955954

I'm not memeing because of Samurai fucking Jack, but have genuinely been seeing all sorts of divine apparitions since February.

Do you have any recommendations on where to start learning about these energies from scratch?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.