[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a divine feminine deity that comforts with a motherly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 34

File: istar.jpg (63KB, 720x514px) Image search: [Google]
istar.jpg
63KB, 720x514px
Is there a divine feminine deity that comforts with a motherly energy and warmth when we feel lost and alone, or is it just The Creator expressing his feminine side?
>>
mother earth
>>
File: maa.jpg (24KB, 185x272px) Image search: [Google]
maa.jpg
24KB, 185x272px
Mahakali
>>
File: I7yt5oEyCig.jpg (62KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
I7yt5oEyCig.jpg
62KB, 500x720px
Yes and it is inside everyone.
>>
>>18954764
so we comfort ourselves?
>>18954748
This is too fetch. How can a planet be an entity?
>>
File: mama_quilla_by_genzoman.jpg (41KB, 400x557px) Image search: [Google]
mama_quilla_by_genzoman.jpg
41KB, 400x557px
>>18954739
We have a bunch.

MamaCocha, MamaQuilla and Pachamama.
>>
>>18954739
Sometimes we stray too far too fast, and she guides us back to the path we were on. She mostly lets us do our own thing though. I think she wants us to go towards her, but doesn't want to interfere with our individuality directly.
>>
>>18954748
how can a bunch of chemical reactions be an entity?

we are made up of the same stuff the earth is, instead of a neural network, the earth could exist using purely thermal pulses.
or it could exist completely outside of our comprehension. we are but specs
>>
Why do women always turn to outside sources for affirment? If I ever met a women who was genuinely confident as themselves, not based on beauty, 'mother gaya' or a particular skill - but on their overall level of competence, I would marry her on the spot.
>>
>>18954739
Deities don't have genders
>>
File: lingam.gif (18KB, 285x300px) Image search: [Google]
lingam.gif
18KB, 285x300px
>>18954933
Wrong
>>
>>18954739
Mother Ayahuasca.
>>
I used to let myself hear a motherly feminine guiding voice. But I spiraled into a much deeper depression, and haven't sought that voice out for a few years.

It is very comforting. The best I could think of, as far as a name, would be Lady Kannon. She was a woman who took on the sins of others and went to Hell in their place, and was so pure that even Hell became paradise for those in her presence. Because of this she was ejected from Hell, because it's supposed to be a punishment for those she brought refuge.
>>
>>18954739
2. Nature of the Infinite Spirit
8:2.1.The Conjoint Creator is from eternity and is wholly and without qualification one with the Universal Father and the Eternal Son. The Infinite Spirit reflects in perfection not only the nature of the Paradise Father but also the nature of the Original Son.
8:2.2.The Third Source and Center is known by numerous titles: the Universal Spirit, the Supreme Guide, the Conjoint Creator, the Divine Executive, the Infinite Mind, the Spirit of Spirits, the Paradise Mother Spirit, the Conjoint Actor, the Final Co-ordinator, the Omnipresent Spirit, the Absolute Intelligence, the Divine Action; and on Urantia he is sometimes confused with the cosmic mind.
8:2.3.It is altogether proper to denominate the Third Person of Deity the Infinite Spirit, for God is spirit. But material creatures who tend towards the error of viewing matter as basic reality and mind, together with spirit, as postulates rooted in matter, would better comprehend the Third Source and Center if he were called the Infinite Reality, the Universal Organizer, or the Personality Co-ordinator.
>>
>creator
>he

bitch do you even know how this works?
>>
>>18954739
I hope
>>
File: leath.jpg (74KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
leath.jpg
74KB, 400x400px
great insight guys
keep at it
>>
>>18954739
Either way, she/he/it doesn't seem to give a fuck about me.
>>
>>18954776
Electromagnetic Sphere of Earth a few years ago would resonate at the same frequency of the human mind.
>>
>>18954776
The earth doesn't communicate with you?
>>
>>18955513
What makes you think that?
>>
>>18955938
I've been completely lost and alone, and consumed with despair, shame, and self-hatred for as long as I can remember. It's like the entire universe has judged me to be deserving only of ridicule and solitude. It's something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. The whole time, I've never seen, heard, or felt anything to indicate that there's an entity out there who wants to comfort and heal me.
>>
>>18955968
iktf bro, I've been down that road myself
It does get better, though.
>>
>>18954776
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superorganism
>>
>>18955532
Should it? If I don't, I don't know where to start.
>>18954987
What is the citation for this scripture? Is it the Abraxas?
>>18955968
It sounds like there an energy vampire somewhere around you
>>
>>18955987
Not for me it doesn't. It's already too late for even a miracle cure to make any difference.

>>18957423
>It sounds like there an energy vampire somewhere around you
I wish I could believe something like that instead of being tortured by the thought that it's all my fault. Could an energy vampire cause physical problems as well?
>>
>>18955513
Yes we do.
>>
There is a divine feminine but she wants all ugly weak men to die. This is the basis of all anxiety.
>>
>>18954739
i dont know about warmth. i feel a cool breeze sometimes and there is nothing in the way of a draft in my house. its also restricted to different parts of my body.

i feel it on my face sometimes when im trying to sleep. its soothing
>>
>>18955968
When one does not have the key, they get a lock-pick. What you need is some ayahuasca my friend.
>>
>>18958525
Wouldn't that depend on the nature of the miracle?
>>
>>18958737
Look it's that guy again.

>You have a problem? Take X drug, it'll save you! I won't explain how it works though.
>>
>>18958746
He's right, though. Except I used LSD, MDMA, and mushrooms.
>>
>>18958774
You know you're asking a mentally unstable person to take psychedelic drugs right?
>>
File: Kiss-of-the-Muse-Alex-Grey.jpg (1MB, 748x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Kiss-of-the-Muse-Alex-Grey.jpg
1MB, 748x1000px
This happened to me once. Greatest moment of my life, the memory of it envelops my mind as I think of Her constantly. I know it sound kinda corny, but I'm in love. I can feel it as I type this, and it feels more real than anything the world.
>>
>>18958781
And? I took them, and they literally saved my life. I'd recommend that EVERYBODY take them.
>>
>>18958790
Have you heard about the idea of bicameralism as an explanation for muses (as well as gods and similar things, also explaining why, once this state changed, humanity began trying to find a way to "reconnect" to these gods, also explaining why there is so very little paranormal activity [not the movie, though, lmao] today)?
>>
>>18958795

Drugs affect everyone differently.
>>
>>18958810
Which is why you keep trying different ones (preferably starting with the safest and proceeding with care) until you find what works for you. The actual worst case scenario (unless you're a literal retard who decides to jump off a building lmao) is that they bring out latent schizophrenia, which invariably would've come out, anyway. So yeah. Genuinely almost no ill effects, and near-total safety, so long as you treat the drugs with the respect they deserve.
>>
>>18958795
Self-centered moron. You'll pay the price eventually.
>>
>>18958828
Spoken like a true 15 years old. I know guys who paid the price for trying so much different drugs in their time. They don't lead good lives, they're alone and crazy. It's alright if you're in highschool or college but at a point you have to realize that it's not a solution for anything. I've tried a lot of drugs in my time and I really thought it opened my eyes on everything but really it doesn't, it just makes you believe you see everything. In reality no one knows shit.
>>
>>18958835
Self-centered because I want to help people? Riiight. And what price could I possibly pay lmao?

>>18958854
Have you ever considered that they didn't use the drugs in moderation, or in a safe manner? I'd obviously never recommend that someone try to be high ALL THE TIME, but it's certainly good for them to try it at least a couple times in their lives.
>>
>>18958859
Sure, ask someone whose life is shit to moderate on a drug that magically makes things seems like they're gonna be ok.
>>
>>18958871
I did, and, like I already said, IT SAVED MY LIFE. So of course I'm going to recommend it to others. I want them to have enjoyable, fulfilling lives. If it doesn't work, that's fine, since they likely would've killed themselves anyway. I know I would've.
>>
>>18958886
YOU took the steps to take the drug. You were already on the path to make yourself better. The drugs has nothing to do with it. It's just that you had to make a separation between to old you and the new you to move on. You can do that without the drug you know.
>>
>>18958913
Yeah, you've got a good point. I just think that they honestly can help people, A LOT. Of course, I don't recommend ALL drugs for ALL people, but I do think that there's a right drug for each person.
>>
>>18954739
yes it's Aphrodite she has long dark hair, daughter of Zues. Her Mom is a bitch.
>>
>>18954739

Neither
>divine feminine deity
nor
>The Creator

It's something else entirely.
>>
>>18958726
I know what youre talking about. Very comforting
>>
>>18958913
"Winners don't do drugs"
They've really burnt that fear into you haven't they?...
>>
>>18959325
>It's something else entirely.
something like what
>>
>>18959345
I smoke weed literally every day like a moron, don't tell me I've been brainwashed. I'm just not disillusioned enough to believe it's a solution. It's a temporary crutch.
>>
>>18959361
Anyone who claims to know is a liar.
>>
>>18959378
fair point, but isn't creator still a valid description. its the most we can ever know it as
>>
>>18959391
"Creator" has given religious implications.
What is the origin of the Creator?
Why is this origin invalid as the origin of the universe?
>>
File: 1477195681110.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1477195681110.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
KYS MOMMYFAG
>>
>>18958703
>Wanting to condemn people for something they can't control or for not being able to act as a human shield to hide behind
>Being devoid of empathy or compassion or any desire to help those people instead of just throwing them into the trash
Sounds like a woman all right.
>>
>>18958737
I might be open to trying something like that, but there are some problems: I haven't the faintest idea how or where to get it, I wouldn't know what to do with it if I *did* get it, and I'd probably need someone there who knew what they were doing so they could guide me through it and make sure I don't fuck it up.

I've never done a single drug in my life (although I don't have a problem with people who do use drugs), so I'd be venturing into completely uncharted territory. I'd need a lot of safety precautions that I doubt I'm qualified to set up.

>>18958742
I guess, but it would have to be something that reverses my age and erases my memories of all these years. Nothing on Earth can do that.
>>
>>18958726
wait. I've had this feeling a moment before i went into the vibrational state before astral projection. At first I just assummed it was mother astarte for shits and giggles
>>
>>18958703
>There is a divine feminine but she wants all ugly weak men to die. This is the basis of all anxiety.
Actually, I would think she wants weak me to become girls
>>
File: IMG_0057.jpg (45KB, 622x296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0057.jpg
45KB, 622x296px
Mary, mother of Jesus. Here it shows how she communicated directly with extraterrestrials. Her tribe practiced interfacing with angels. Ancient Ghost Dance.
>>
File: IMG_0056.jpg (71KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0056.jpg
71KB, 500x705px
Here's another picture of Mary receiving a baptismal wave from the realm of the archangels. The communication vector is 135degrees clockwise from the center of your forehead, then elevate 45 degrees.

Studying Mary is a study in female courage, one who can carry the grace of God in feminine form.
>>
File: Formless_Earth_Why_Waters.jpg (24KB, 320x221px) Image search: [Google]
Formless_Earth_Why_Waters.jpg
24KB, 320x221px
Yes. There is. The primeval mother, the first mother, the mother of all things. Nammah. She was there before the plains of Edín. She was there before the Gods were born. She was the creatrix, source of creation.
>>
>>18961706
>>18961770
fuck off christfag
>>
>>18954748
>You've been selected out of the gene pool
>comforting
>>
File: manganza.jpg (368KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
manganza.jpg
368KB, 894x894px
>>18962262
>2011 + 6
>Thinking your meat vehicle is all that you are

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>18954776
STOP TRYING TO MAKE FETCH HAPPEN
>>
File: braains.jpg (530KB, 1334x694px) Image search: [Google]
braains.jpg
530KB, 1334x694px
>>18954739
>>
>>18962581

>In order to process just as much information as the female brain, the inefficient male brain adapted by growing more synapses.
>>
>>18962581
more muscles means more brains, but the ratio is really important. I guess the ratio of muscles to brains of men are equal to brain density per muscles of women.
>>
File: 1492085397223.png (162KB, 996x717px) Image search: [Google]
1492085397223.png
162KB, 996x717px
>>18962614
>>18962642
nice bait but no one is that stupid
>>
>>18962664
Maybe our civilizations (without commoner access to eternal life technologies) just have a male demiurge...or male demiurges?
I have no memory or like-memory of a gal demiurge.
>>
File: straws.gif (28KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
straws.gif
28KB, 356x200px
>>18962693
Unless you're a seasoned remote viewer you remember no such thing, that's a machinations in your own mind, those stories aren't accurate they are gross approximations

Secondly Of course evil men are in charge, women are retarded
>>
>>18954739
oh I love End of Evangelion
>>
Just pick a waifu
>>
>>18954739
That's just your hormones
>>
>>18954739
I'm probably going to slammed, but the Blessed Virgin Mary. Our Lady of Fatima especially, because of her prophecies, which are playing out even now.
>>
>>18963134
*be slammed
>>
>>18954739
I like where cosmology and particle physics is heading. The theoretically provable limit of how far we can see in time and space, coupled with the fact that the same math states space existing beyond, well beyond our ability to physically conceive of it. Pocket universes, separated not by string theory, 12 stacked reality, or turtles all the way down but by gulfs of time that render distance and the very notion of physical "laws" subjective to say the least. Science is doing very strange things, finally, and I'm listening.
>>
>>18954739
I think there may be an Earth spirit. I don't think it would really care about the things that people are doing, really, I mean, she does far more drastic things herself. The fact that we haven't experienced her real fury implies that She is actively letting us do as we will. I mean, all reports indicate that THE BIG ONE, either volcanic or seismic, is well well over-due to happen. I think She has our back.
>>
>>18954739
>>18954764
I have been in a few ayahuasca ceremonies and yes, that is exactly what i felt, the love of a mother for her child, but whatever this other is it certainly has no sex. it is made of some sort of energy, that all humans possess some small part of this energy. i can speculate no further than that.
>>
>>18955968
stop trying to impress assholes who wouldn't care about u no matter what u do, and start by helping someone else who needs it. self pity and self loathing never got anyone anywhere, and helping someone else is a first step in erasing those feelings.
>>
Nether.

Any higher intelligence human or otherwise can alter reality. The top dog isn't always the same being. Or it has changed so much that it may aswell be something else.

The one that has the most power may also not even be just one entity. Many could work together when needed to form a single entity.
>>
>>18954739
That's just your hormones letting you know that you are a growing boy
>>
>>18954739
Sounds like Lilith or the Moon
>>
>>18963434
And while I'm helping someone else, who's going to help me? Why aren't you telling someone else to help me? Why does someone else deserve help from me more than I deserve help from someone else?

>self pity and self loathing never got anyone anywhere, and helping someone else is a first step in erasing those feelings.
Those feelings are caused by circumstances. Circumstances that wouldn't change even if I helped everyone on Earth.
>>
>>18955513
You can only do so much with what you have got. If it spent recources on you then it couldn't do more to help others.

And it would change over time as it learns, so this "God" may be completely different from one year to the next for one reason or another.
>>
>>18963553
I haven't heard of Lilith being like that. I've only seen her described as a kind of feminist who wants women to claim their sexual power over men or some bullshit, or as some kind of no-nonsense tough chick. Never as the kind of woman to offer motherly comfort and compassion, at least not to men. Of course, I wouldn't mind being wrong about this. It would be quite good if the mother of all succubi was also kind and caring in addition to being lustful and passionate.
>>
>>18963568
>You can only do so much with what you have got. If it spent recources on you then it couldn't do more to help others.
So, what, I'm just not worth giving a fuck about? It's just my fate to suffer while others don't? Those "others" you're talking about are somehow better than me on some intrinsic level? It sounds like you're not actually disputing what I said in that post.
>>
>>18963579
Yeah Lilith does not give a fuck about men. Do NOT pray to her if you are male.

She's super awesome and sweet if you're female though.
>>
>>18955513
You ever reached out to her?
>>
>>18963693
Even if I were female, I don't think I could accept kindness from someone who would have despised me if I'd been born different. A girl would have to be a misandric lesbian or something to be okay with that.

And for fuck's sake, where the hell is the entity who's there to help and care about men?
>>
>>18963707
Like all the other ones?

Most religions have rules against what women can and can't do. Christianity says that women should not be allowed to speak in God's name.

Just pray to whatever other deity is most specific to your need. Like the goddess in the OP (who is not Lilith btw).

Lilith isn't that emotional. Comfort isn't really her thing. She'll help you out in a bind though.
>>
>>18963707
Lilith is basically just a balancing force for all of the other religions that hate women.
>>
>>18954739
one time in one of my first lucid dreams (before i even know this "experience" have a name) i fell into some kind of tunnel or void created from the ground with a resemble to a dark cyclone, it was like he suck me in a violent way. and in the free (and dark) fall i feel nothing, and i was curious and fine at the same time. (it was like the scene from Alice in Wonderland when she enters in the rabbit hole, but darker) and then this ethereal woman emerges from the top with waving hair and an intense glow around her, and she tells me:
Lucas, not yet. (i was highly surprised that she knows my name) and i start to go up in a soft manner and with some strange lights and images of people from (and this was very vivid) differents times like middle ages and people of proustian xix and eventually i open my eyes and i was in my bed in another shitty day with a dream before going to work again. (i fell asleep at noon)
i always have some mystery with me for this. what she refer?, why not yet?. where i was going?. this was 10 years ago and i dont know shit and never see her again in any dream.

>sorry for my shitty english.
>>
>>18963707
The Norse deity, Odin is a symbol for the benevolence of masculinity. Among other things, he's also a master of galdr, the art of crafting song into magical force. In Norse mythology galdr was ,broadly speaking, considered as white magic, whereas its feminine counterpart, seid, was seen as black magic. Exceptions are exceptional, but there was no shortage of tales about malicious witches using the runes of seid magic to cast illusions, and otherwise deceive the hero of the tale.

The dynamic between King Arther and his half-sister Morgan le Fay in their legend is based on Nordic mythology.

In Final Fantasy XIII the heroine, Lightning rides Odin as a horse.
>>
>>18963715
If she isn't Lilith, who is she?
>>
>>18963696
I guess not. How would that be done?
>>
>>18962693
OH SHIT WADDUP
>>
>>18963715
>>18963719
Oh, spare us the feminist bullshit. The only men who were ever served by those systems were the small minority of men at the very top. All other men were used as cannon fodder and disposable labor.

>>18963977
That's interesting. That's the first time I've seen benevolent white magic identified with men. Healers are normally stereotyped as women.

One question, though: Would it make any difference if a man wasn't very traditionally masculine? You know, like he's not really a fighter and he'd be more into artistic stuff than engineering or whatever. All the things I've found that are supposed to be support systems for men seem to go back to traditional gender roles.
>>
>>18963715
>Just pray to whatever other deity is most specific to your need.
Not him, but which one would you recommend for help with sexual issues?
>>
>>18954809
>how can a bunch of chemical reactions be an entity?

Says an entity made up of a bunch of chemical reactions
>>
File: Z4iA6gJ.jpg (127KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Z4iA6gJ.jpg
127KB, 1080x1080px
If you want to meet your mother, you have to smoke N,N-DMT.

If you want to meet your father, you have to smoke 5-MeO-DMT.
>>
>>18954739
The Moon.
>>
>>18955968
Could you know despair without knowing hope?
Shame without acceptance?
Self-hatred without self-love?

Is the reverse not true?
>>
File: IMG_0017.png (2MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0017.png
2MB, 640x1136px
Μεγαλύνει ἡ ψυχή μου τὸν Κύριον kαὶ ἠγαλλίασεν τὸ πνεῦμά μου ἐπὶ τῷ Θεῷ τῷ σωτῆρί μου,
ὅτι ἐπέβλεψεν ἐπὶ τὴν ταπείνωσιν τῆς δούλης αὐτοῦ. ἰδοὺ γὰρ ἀπὸ τοῦ νῦν μαkαριοῦσίν με πᾶσαι αἱ γενεαί,
ὅτι ἐποίησέν μοι μεγάλα ὁ δυνατός, kαὶ ἅγιον τὸ ὄνομα αὐτοῦ, kαὶ τὸ ἔλεος αὐτοῦ εἰς γενεὰς kαὶ γενεὰς τοῖς φοβουμένοις αὐτόν.
Ἐποίησεν kράτος ἐν βραχίονι αὐτοῦ, διεσkόρπισεν ὑπερηφάνους διανοίᾳ kαρδίας αὐτῶν·
kαθεῖλεν δυνάστας ἀπὸ θρόνων kαὶ ὕψωσεν ταπεινούς, πεινῶντας ἐνέπλησεν ἀγαθῶν kαὶ πλουτοῦντας ἐξαπέστειλεν kενούς.
ἀντελάβετο Ἰσραὴλ παιδὸς αὐτοῦ, μνησθῆναι ἐλέους, kαθὼς ἐλάλησεν πρὸς τοὺς πατέρας ἡμῶν τῷ Αβραὰμ kαὶ τῷ σπέρματι αὐτοῦ εἰς τὸν αἰῶνα.[4]
>>
>>18967733

My soul doth magnify the Lord : and my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.
For he hath regarded : the lowliness of his handmaiden.

For behold, from henceforth : all generations shall call me blessed.

For he that is mighty hath magnified me : and holy is his Name.

And his mercy is on them that fear him : throughout all generations.

He hath shewed strength with his arm : he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.

He hath put down the mighty from their seat : and hath exalted the humble and meek.

He hath filled the hungry with good things : and the rich he hath sent empty away.

He remembering his mercy hath holpen his servant Israel : as he promised to our forefathers, Abraham and his seed for ever.
>>
File: IMG_0155.jpg (27KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0155.jpg
27KB, 550x413px
>>18967733 (psalm 45)

7You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness;
Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
With the oil of joy above Your fellows.

8All Your garments are fragrant with myrrh and aloes and cassia;
Out of ivory palaces stringed instruments have made You glad.

9Kings’ daughters are among Your noble ladies;
At Your right hand stands the queen in gold from Ophir.

10Listen, O daughter, give attention and incline your ear:
Forget your people and your father’s house;

11Then the King will desire your beauty.
Because He is your Lord, bow down to Him.

12The daughter of Tyre will come with a gift;
The rich among the people will seek your favor.

13The King’s daughter is all glorious within;
Her clothing is interwoven with gold.

14She will be led to the King in embroidered work;
The virgins, her companions who follow her,
Will be brought to You.

15They will be led forth with gladness and rejoicing;
They will enter into the King’s palace.

16In place of your fathers will be your sons;
You shall make them princes in all the earth.

17I will cause Your name to be remembered in all generations;
Therefore the peoples will give You thanks forever and ever.
>>
File: IMG_0156.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0156.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
חאָהַבְתָּ צֶּדֶק, וַתִּשְׂנָא-רֶשַׁע:
עַל-כֵּן מְשָׁחֲךָ אֱלֹהִים אֱלֹהֶיךָ, שֶׁמֶן שָׂשׂוֹן-- מֵחֲבֵרֶךָ.
טמֹר-וַאֲהָלוֹת קְצִיעוֹת, כָּל-בִּגְדֹתֶיךָ; מִן-הֵיכְלֵי שֵׁן, מִנִּי שִׂמְּחוּךָ.

יבְּנוֹת מְלָכִים, בְּיִקְּרוֹתֶיךָ; נִצְּבָה שֵׁגַל לִימִינְךָ, בְּכֶתֶם אוֹפִיר.

יאשִׁמְעִי-בַת וּרְאִי, וְהַטִּי אָזְנֵךְ; וְשִׁכְחִי עַמֵּךְ, וּבֵית אָבִיךְ.

יבוְיִתְאָו הַמֶּלֶךְ יָפְיֵךְ: כִּי-הוּא אֲדֹנַיִךְ, וְהִשְׁתַּחֲוִי-לוֹ.

יגוּבַת-צֹר: בְּמִנְחָה, פָּנַיִךְ יְחַלּוּ--עֲשִׁירֵי עָם.

ידכָּל-כְּבוּדָּה בַת-מֶלֶךְ פְּנִימָה; מִמִּשְׁבְּצוֹת זָהָב לְבוּשָׁהּ.

טולִרְקָמוֹת, תּוּבַל לַמֶּלֶךְ: בְּתוּלוֹת אַחֲרֶיהָ, רֵעוֹתֶיהָ--מוּבָאוֹת לָךְ.

טזתּוּבַלְנָה, בִּשְׂמָחֹת וָגִיל; תְּבֹאֶינָה, בְּהֵיכַל מֶלֶךְ.

יזתַּחַת אֲבֹתֶיךָ, יִהְיוּ בָנֶיךָ; תְּשִׁיתֵמוֹ לְשָׂרִים, בְּכָל-הָאָרֶץ.

יחאַזְכִּירָה שִׁמְךָ, בְּכָל-דֹּר וָדֹר; עַל-כֵּן עַמִּים יְהוֹדוּךָ, לְעֹלָם וָעֶד.
>>
>>18962262
Are your genes your conscious experience now?
>>
>>18954739
Femininity is creation. Also destruction. Same thing at different stages really.

Masculinity is order. Or control. Or tyranny. Again, same thing at different points.

The divine isn't really gendered, of course, that's a projection of the human mind.
>>
>>18967722
I'm not sure what you're getting at.

I've had enough despair, shame, and self-hate for at least two lifetimes. It's about fucking time that I had the reverse.
>>
>>18954739
It's an expression of the Creator Source which in the feminine takes the form of the Holy Spirit. I think.
>>
File: bae.jpg (143KB, 894x546px) Image search: [Google]
bae.jpg
143KB, 894x546px
yeah, yourself
>>
>>18970088
You can't always handle things on your own. Or is this a "We're all just parts of one being, so the deity is technically you" kind of thing you're getting at?
>>
Ishtar is real.
Isis is real.
Celebes is real.
All three are the same Goddess, but there is a twist...
Gods aren't ayy lmao, nor reptilian, nor greys...
They just are Gods.
>>
>>18962544
Rejection can still be agonizingly painful. Some would even say that psychological pain is worse than physical pain.
>>
>>18954739
How do you know that feeling isn't God? In simpler terms, anyway.
>>
>>18954739
There is a feminine divine, there are bad ones and there good ones. Ironically the ones born under the masculine are better than the ones, born under the feminine.

It's a spectrum sort of thing, we all have a little bit of it in us. A feminine side to our masculine, but depending on the order, who leads who it could be disastrous. Just take you for example I'm assuming you're male, so you have mostly testosterone, but you also have estrogen.

If you produce more estrogen as a male than testosterone it isn't going to be a very pleasant way of living (Health complications ranging from physical to the mental).
>>
File: Cosmic wheel.jpg (327KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic wheel.jpg
327KB, 857x1202px
>>18967274
Almost this.

DMT shows you both regardless. God is everything people. Both the "male" and "female" aspects of existence.
>>
all this 'blasphemous' gnosticism in this thread is cancer. If you believe a thing 100% youre hopeless fish.jpg
>>
>>18954809
>how can a bunch of chemical reactions be an entity?
Giving occurring patterns a name doesn't make them any lesser.
A omnipotent god will have internal processes that can be identified and named. Does that take away from his being?
>>
Yes, Shakti is the Divine Feminine form of the energy of the universe.
The feminine is returning to the planet as this time, which is why you ask now and not years ago.
>>
>>18958525
It's true, it is your fault. The negative thoughts that you perpetuate become your negative reality. There is a reason people say "think happy thoughts".
>>
>>18954739
Lain?
>>
>>18959493
those are leafy tier eyebrows
>>
File: 1462994562789.jpg (28KB, 442x395px) Image search: [Google]
1462994562789.jpg
28KB, 442x395px
>>18963203
>She has out back
What do you think AIDS is?
Yellowstone is bound to erupt soon, and that will wipe out most of humanity unless we find a way to live without the sun.
She's drawn her hand and about to play her ace. And honestly, more power to her. Humanity is so quick to forget out place and that with just the slightest change in pressure we're at her mercy.
>>
>>18971925
>not meditating drunk
I have found that if you can be 100% self aware and in control while full on drunk you can have quite the experience it's just people tend to ride booze like a rollercoaster with little to no "in the moment" reflection.
>>
>>18955160
this, the creator is the mother brain
>>
>>18954757
Jetsun Drolma.

>>18954937
Shiva linga has a yoni.

>>18954929
What if she had a penis?

>>18954953
Chenrezig. Tara. Kannon all aspects of the subtle motherly character that permeates all.
>>18958854
Someone knows about bit about everything.

>>18962693
I think there is a way, but you don't know it,you aren't able to as an overstimulated one.>>18963419
It's all living beings and some minerals.
>>18963719
No Lilith is a bastardized Kali.
>>18967274
No one has yet seen the external from it or it'd be killing people. It's YOUR parents not the everything parent(s).
>>
>>18954739
yea
>>
>>18954739
What exactly do you think is the difference between a divine feminine deity and The Creator expressing his feminine side?
>>
>>18970760
>but there is a twist
>Gods are just Gods
How the fuck is this supposed to be a 'twist?' It would be a twist if gods were those other things.
>>
>>18958790

Mate exactly that. Even the artwork you uploaded resembles my experience very much. Before the apperance did you have a deep understanding of the connection of things too? My lesson and the words she spoke to me where: God is live and live is love.

To be more precise in her presence I felt loved like she was my mother. I didn´t feel that feeling in forever and felt like a kid again.

Since then I always have her memory with me and that whole experience made me into a new human and somehow improved me a lot.
>>
>>18954748
Pachamama
>>
>>18958703
I was blind but now I can see
>>
>>18979940
So which religion is the right one?

How does one get closer to """God""".

Every church I go too is just laying out the reason why x y and z are heretics also donate donate donate and have kids goyim lots of kids raise them "right" i.e. not heretical meaning us.
>>
>>18954739
It's "The Creator" showing itself, you just interpret it as feminine because you want to.
>>
>>18954757
I love her.
>>
File: IMG_6124.jpg (77KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6124.jpg
77KB, 500x375px
>>18954739
That is motherly love injected into your psyche as a child. Nothing supernatural about it.
>>
>>18954739
I don't know her name, but for me she is the shimmering,crested waves of a river. Whether gilded by the sun, or chased in silver moonlight, that's how she shows herself to me.
>>
File: freya.jpg (140KB, 504x406px) Image search: [Google]
freya.jpg
140KB, 504x406px
>>18982702

You want an answer? Probably an easy one?Sorry - thats impossible.

All religions represent one fragment of the truth. The more you learn, the more storys you hear and the more experiences you have for yourself will get you closer to god.

I can´t answer you that question - nobody can but you for yourself. Do what you can do best and live every moment in passion and self-aware. You are as much god as I am. The answer you will find for yourself will be your fragment of the universal truth.

I never thought there would be an answer for me and for the most part I felt threatened by religions. I still do. I don´t like hierarchies and authority and could never imagine beeing part of a church of some kind. I was as much atheistic as so many others, but deep inside I was jealous of those that could believe in something. I even considered myself a satanist and adapted to the ways of LaVey - to be self centered and put my own ego above everything.

And yet she came to me, ouched me and showed me her love. The ways to her are infinite - Everybody got a channel to her. She is the sum of our collective conciousness. We are part of her and experience the world for her. We are her eyes and ears. She sends us here to make experiences. She created a finite universe with linear time for us, because only with linear time you can learn. She made everything that is out of herself so new things can come. Our creativity is divine. We create new things for her, because she can´t. We are all parts of the puzzle that forms the godess. She is not above us, or better than us. We are all the same. Gods create humans and humans create gods. It was this way and it will be that way forever, as long as we as a god are ready to have our transition to something else.

So stop worrying about your life. Just do your best and that will be enough. Be happy and know you are part of something bigger. Love, do no harm, and care for others, because you are me and I am you.
>>
>>18982996
i feel you bro
>>
>>18983283

If you want to know more about the godess feel free to ask me. I consider myself to be a shaman as so many were before me. My passion and my work is to bring others into contact with their own divinity. If I can help I am happy.
>>
>>18983283

Also, one last thing. People who claim to be right usually aren´t and those who have the "only truth" are as far away from it as possible. Never stop thinking for yourself. There are no teachers that can show you the godess. She is and was always in you, you just have to find your own way to get in contact with her. You certainly don´t need money to do it. And you don´t need to serve an organisation. Those on top of most churches and sects are only interested in your money - not in your divinity.
>>
>>18958703
She wants men to fulfill our natural design. The male spirit is like the Phoenix/Christ/Osiris which is renewed by facing death and renews the society. Evolution has designed men for death, and an inordinate fear of this in men is the root of all decay in society. It's not fair but in the larger scheme it is.
>>
>>18963097
This
>>
>>18973881
Oh really? Then explain to me why those years where I did think happy thoughts, often to the point of feeling like I was really somewhere else, didn't fix shit? Then explain to me how I'm supposed to think positive thoughts when I'm in objectively shitty circumstances that literally cannot be changed.
>>
>>18984313
Ignore >>18973881
He's a misanthrope that derives sadistic pleasure from the distress of people like you, and from twisting their minds into believing that they deserve it. Unfortunately, people like this are a dime-a-dozen in any kind of "spirtual" community or setting, whether that's an Evangelical church, or a more informal forum like this one that espouses paranormal and new-age belief. My aunt is a dyed-in-the-wool conservative Christian, with a pertinatiously kind demeanor; she's all smiles and nice words while she subtly reminds you of your supposed failures and inadequacies. People like these are predators who have mastered a frighteningly effective form of camouflage.

I don't have any advice for what you're going through. I just want to counter the asshole that you're replying to, by saying that it's, in fact, not all in your head, and that you shouldn't beat yourself up over it.
>>
File: A0J.jpg (42KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
A0J.jpg
42KB, 600x443px
>>18984313

Homeostasis. Your subconscious *and* your ego guide you in to maintaining what you're used to, what's "normal" for you. Just like any bad habit, you have to earnestly chip at it until it's gone or at least under control. Life has suffering, neither you or anyone else can change that, but you can change how you respond to "negative" stimulus. You can either wallow in shit and cry while shaking your fist at an imaginary enemy, or you can accept that life is just shit sometimes and move on towards making your time in the world less shit by doing things that are productive. Get some zen in your life bruh. Go read The Fourth Way.
>>
>>18954739
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apsara
>>
>>18954739
Sophia is probably who you're looking for:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_(wisdom)
>>
>>18954739
Saint Mary
You will find no better.
>>
>>18984890
Some problems are so fucking bad that it's pretty much impossible to not be miserable, and being told that you should just try to be happy with it anyway really feels like a fucking insult.
>>
God is a woman.
>>
Aurora is my goddess. She is the only goddess to have immortality and infinite youth, which means she is the only one to live forever.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
pray to Aurora every night and you will be blessed.
>>
>>18983406
>She wants men to fulfill our natural design.
She can fuck right off.

Men are tired of being a disposable slave class, and they're waking up. Egalitarian MRAs and MGTOWs will only continue to grow in number.
>>
>>18987236
:´D
>>
>>18988063
What a nuanced and insightful response.
>>
File: kalilok.jpg (483KB, 1140x1426px) Image search: [Google]
kalilok.jpg
483KB, 1140x1426px
>>18987236
>mfw mommy loves me more than you
>>
>>18954739
Sounds stereotypical but I met a motherly force when coming off of mushrooms and smoking weed. I imagined weed as a big green woman who held me gently. I had a really nightmarish trip so ending with her was much better.
>>
>>18989414

The mushroom godess. Many people, including myself, met the godess on shrooms the first time. After that first contact it will be much easier for you to connect to her.
>>
>>18954764
Can't I be inside her instead?
>>
>>18954739
It's both. Difficult to describe in words but I'll try.

The creator expresses only creation. It is one holistic force. But the whole has two sides that interplay together. We call it the masculine and feminine. They are not two. They are not one either. Not different, but not the same. Not separate.

Imagine your own human personality. It serves as a kind of interface which is used for relationship. A person can talk to you by means of you being able to respond to them as an individual.

Would it be hard to imagine then that creation also has such an interface? That you can speak to it as an entity and it can respond to you in a way that you can comprehend? So if you speak to the Universe with a desire to know it, then the Universe being yourself will naturally respond. So it will begin to speak to you in a language that you can understand.

Throughout history, people have figured out that they can create an image of God through which they can focus all of their desire to know the universe to it. And as such, this image, being invoked with the intention to act as the interface through which your own self can introduce itself to you, begins to do so. And there you have the origin of all deific worship.

So yes, technically you can evoke the creator through the image of the divine feminine or divine mother, as many already have. You can create your own image or you can choose among the images already known. You can create your own practices or follow ones already established. Ultimately it doesn't matter because creation transcends all form. And also that there is no need to speak to it as something apart from yourself because it is already you. You are that. You are what you are searching for. The divine, the mother, the father, the creator is your own being.
>>
>>18983289
I want to ask you about the Goddess, but where do I start? I guess, who is the highest of the high? Are they nice?
>>
File: file.jpg (33KB, 320x401px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
33KB, 320x401px
>>18954739
Maa(Mother) Durga
>>
>>18992021

Thanky for asking. All religions have different names for her. As the poster before me said correctly, the answer to your question for many hindu is Durga. She appeals to me as well, and I use to recite her name in one of my two mantras. (om dum durgayei namaha, it´s a very popular one). But in the end there is no "above" or "below". The godess is not more that you nor does she throne higher that you. We and her are two sides of a different coin. So if you ask me who is the "biggest" godess, I can´t answer that question for you.
>>
>>18992021

For me it´s Freya, but for you it could be a completely different aspect of her. Go and have a look and seek for yourself which name of the godess appeals you most and you can identify the most with. Look into different religions (Greek, Roman, Hindu, different heathen mythologys, Egyptian,...). If you find a description that suits your taste feel free to call her by that name. It doesn´t matter to her. Names are merely sigils that allow our conciousness to connect to somebody else and don´t matter to her. For you it does though - Because as a human you have the desire to deeply understand things with your intellect. That´s why we give names to things. First you have to use your intellect to find and UNDERSTAND your part of the godess, then you have to use your mind and your spirit to FELL AND LIVE it.
>>
File: godess and me.jpg (202KB, 720x632px) Image search: [Google]
godess and me.jpg
202KB, 720x632px
>>18992021

A last hint to find her name: How did people over time call her in your place of birth? It usually is easier to connect through her in a way that is familiar to you.
>>
>>18973934
There seems to be a very obvious "right way" to use substances in general. I don't understand how people run around festivals on hallucinogens, those things are powerful. Imo intoxicants are meant only to break down worldly fears and preconceived notions, and whatever happens to the person taking them after that is dependent entirely on the wisdom of the person.

However, and i say this in every thread, they are NOT paranormal. The greatest "scale" of thought you should be on while intoxicated should be the bottom of that brain picture you replied to. Anything beyond that is just belligerent hallucinations.
>>
File: Krishna-loka-large.jpg (3MB, 3619x5467px) Image search: [Google]
Krishna-loka-large.jpg
3MB, 3619x5467px
Jai Radhe
Jai Vrinda-Rani
Jai Shakti-Maa
The embodiment of bhakti, or devotional love, it is She who gives reason and impetus for Krishna's creation. As Krishna is Madan-Mohan, "one who mesmerizes everyone," She is Madan-Mohan Mohini or the only thing that mesmerizes Madan-Mohan.
>>
>>18954776
You dense motherfucker, go lurk/read more
>>
>>18954953
>Because of this she was ejected from Hell
By God or Lucifer?
>>
>>18993315
Going to start a Krsna general soon. Any ideas for discussion material?
>>
>>18991842
Because, seriously, there's no better lover than an older woman who acts maternal toward you.
>>
>>18954739
I think there is.

I got to see her. She is strong and stunning. Merciful and fiery. Like sun rays. She is so beautiful she brings tears to your eyes and her face fierce but kind.

Also she has a great rack. They are the perkiest melons you ever saw.
>>
>>18954739
Creator is a feminine being. Duh.
>>
>>18954941
>Ayahuasca
I've heard that word before, but I don't know anything about it. What is it?
>>
>>18996977

A plant from the rainforest used by south american shamans to have visions. It translates to "The plant of the dead". They used it to connect to the spirits of the dead.
It contains DMT and MAO inhibitors and make a great ride.
>>
>>18995037
I don't, but I've considered narrating the story of Brahma's creation of the material universe. I can throw that up. Should be a fun tale what with the Kumaras rejecting their role in making progeny, and Brahma lusting after his own daughter.
>>
>>18997672
I'll have to look into that. Thanks.
>>
>>18989405
I'd rather be alone than only have someone love me because I'm willing to be their human shield and beast of burden.
>>
>>18997672
>It contains DMT and MAO inhibitors and make a great ride.
The fact that the natives somehow knew it had those inhibitors is pretty interesting. Without them, the plant wouldn't do anything. Apparently the odds are very much against them having discovered it by accident, and they claim the spirits told them what plant to use.
>>
>>18954739
Is there any Asian/Pre-Christian American religion that doesn't have a motherly god? I swear slant eyes have had some sort of mommy fetish for all of recorded history.
>>
>>19001662
For early civs, birth was miraculous, dangerous, and the central material concern. All early civs mystified, sanctified, and worshiped birth/motherhood.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asherah
>>
>>19001763
So basically the world was filled with waifufags until the Christians began to raise and go full /r9k/ mode?
>>
>>19001781
Hardly. It is a MOTHER goddess, as in the lady has already been fucked and gave birth. It wasn't until the Jews got the manliness beat out of them and fried their brains in the desert that they put the pussy on a pedestal and started thinking actual sex is some dirty sin.
>>
>>18954757
>>18954739
not choosing Adi Parashakti
come on mate its like you dont want moksha
>>
>>18965952
meditate, reading the scriptures, repeating a mantra of your chosen god, performing japa mala, pray but you must be consistant every day, why would god waste his/her time revealing himself to one who doesnt give themselfs entirely to god?
>>
>>18995037
id discuss some of the stories from vasithas yoga if youd like
>>
>>19001860
All right, I guess now I need to choose a god. Which one is the best if you're looking for some help with sexual stuff? That's not a joke, I'm serious. I think someone else asked about that earlier in the thread but didn't get a response.
>>
>>19001883
a god will should not be sought for mere sexual gain, you should seek libertation
>>
File: 1485099075845.jpg (37KB, 757x501px) Image search: [Google]
1485099075845.jpg
37KB, 757x501px
>>18954739
>Is there a divine feminine deity that comforts with a motherly energy and warmth when we feel lost and alone

Yes

it's you
>>
>>18954739
I had some dream where I thought I was with some sort of fairy godmother. I was just a child to her but she comforted me and said she has always watched and will always watch over me.
>>
Who is the Moon?
>>
>>19002199
It's a rock anon, a big ass rock orbiting around the earth.
>>
>>19002206
I meant what these guys meant:
>>18967667
>>18963553

They are talking about a entity, right? Not just the Space Rock?
>>
>>19002172
Are you Timmy Turner?
>>
I feel like the white goddess reached out a hand to me by showing me to follow the path of magix to improve my life

I don't feel her presence though. I wish I did

I wish I was stronger
>>
File: Kyouno.Madoka.full.956102.jpg (131KB, 643x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kyouno.Madoka.full.956102.jpg
131KB, 643x900px
>>18954739
When I first met Madoka Kyouno in the anime Lagrange: The Flower of Rin-ne I was captivated by her cheerful personality and spunky go-getter attitude. The more I learned about her the more affection I felt for her. Eventually it grew so much that I thought that she wasn't just a character, she must be real. I took a leap of faith and said out loud: "Madoka Kyouno, you are real! I will love you forever." I instantly fell into deep love, and we got married in a church in my mind. We have been happy every since.

My relationship with Madoka Kyouno is very similar to you with your God I think, only instead of romance it is like a parent to you.
>>
>>19001943
What's so wrong with sex? What if I'm seeking liberation from sexlessness?
>>
>>19003934
And besides, it's not "mere sexual gain". If I could resolve my issues in that area, I'd be able to start thinking about some other stuff.
>>
>>19001943
Liberation from what?
Thread posts: 204
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.