[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have any of you ever communicated with animals telepathically?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: X2lvzp5.jpg (424KB, 2448x1836px) Image search: [Google]
X2lvzp5.jpg
424KB, 2448x1836px
have any of you ever communicated with animals telepathically? or done anything weird like get wild animals to come to you?

if there any kind of magick or third eye bullshit I can do to get animals to like me?
>>
>>18954256
>there any kind of magick or third eye bullshit I can do to get animals to like me?
have you tried petting and feeding them?
>>
Yah. If you can play charades, then you must be psychic.

Animals are just generally more skilled at this for two reasons:

- Nobody ever told them they couldn't
- They dont't have as many words

A good way to practice is ducks. Go to the park, and for once in your life, try seeing them as individual people. They're not all the same size. Did you know that? They don't all have the exact same feather patterns. Have you ever noticed that?

If you can't tell one duck from another in a flock, then you're going to have the same kind of relationship as racists who explain they all Chinese people are the same--in a conversation about Korea.

Once you're able to tell one duck from another, you'll be able to notice something else too; they have different personalities. They have different social structures, including one usually larger duck who's always in charge. And if you can get their manager to communicate to the other ducks that you're cool, then you're in.

But see, that's the tricky part. Because it has to seem like the head honcho's idea. If he seems intimated by you, they're all going to scatter, because if he gets nervous, they all get nervous. So to get in with the ducks, close enough to let you see their babies if you want to, you have to be able to isolate the one in charge, and observe the way others circle around him.

Notice how they sway while they walk by, exactly how far they keep distance, how long they hold eye contact. If you can match those frequency equations, and show to the flock that you have the same kind of relationship with them as they have to each other, you'll be in.

Have you eger been *inside* a duck flock? Like, actually all the ducks around you in a circle, without them taking off in flight? I have. It's neat.

Thos guy does it with lions, no guns:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tC7DuEEk-zY
>>
>>18954697
WACIST!!!!!
>>
>>18954728
From the duck's perspective, it's more like autist, considering there are these gangly weird looking ducks, who show up at their home every day and just stare at them, while giving off all the wrong body language. I mean some of them are cool, but they're just weird dude. Gives us the creeps.
>>
>>18954256
You either have it or you don't. Sorry anon, that's all I can tell you.
>>
>>18954256
>cat in picture has hairband on it's ears
have you tried not hurting and embarrassing them?
>>
It's a gift from God.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.