[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

let me propose this to you x >earth was destroyed hundreds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

let me propose this to you x

>earth was destroyed hundreds of thousands of year ago
>humanity survived on a big spaceship
>we survive with these box things like in pic related
>you connect to one and you're put into a coma then you live out a life on old earth in a dream
>when you die you wake up on the spaceship and can choose to have another life over and over
>it only takes seconds for you to live out a life

how woke are you?
>>
>>18951496
why are this dreams so shitty then?
>>
>>18951496
The matrix... IN SPAAAAAAAACE!
>>
Haey that reminds me of a cartoon I saw on public television. Am I woke naow?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=szzVlQ653as
>>
>>18951683
It's a realistic life, you don't get to choose to have a good one
>>
>>18951705
I can't make sense of this statement. If one merely defines realism as good, that logical knot unties itself. That said...

>>18951683
This is what you get for asking a question that supposes a premise in its asking.
>>
What if...

You are an immortal being, you possess ultimate knowledge, everything that has been resides within your infinite self, but you are so lonely and bored that you decide to re-experience everything that has led you to become who you are, so you willingly forget who you are and you take a plunge into your memories to experience it all again, it's all you can do for all eternity, like watching a movie you've seen countless times, but each time it'll be like you've never seen it before.
>>
>>18951496
Id fucking kill myself.
>>
File: gnosis.jpg (12KB, 180x158px) Image search: [Google]
gnosis.jpg
12KB, 180x158px
>>18951730
Thats what I think but really its probably more horrifying than that.

I think god is a singularity of infinite bliss and since this consciousness is the only reality when it looks outside itself it only witnesses dreams.
>>
OP here, maybe alternate realities exist and when we die we are simply reborn in the next one. Or the alternative, Earth is just a game and making it to the top eg being a famous musician or something is the goal to win, and you can watch the best bits when you die, then you're born again i.e prestige mode
>>
>>18951780
No Im positive enlightenment is the goal.
>>
>>18951683
people constantly whine and bitch about how shitty video games are always turning out to be when really they're just being autistic nerds who think they should personally be catered to more.
>>
>>18951780
You are here to suffer, there are multiple (not infinite) timelines, but your consciousness resides within the alpha timeline, the one where you live the most (suffer the most).
If you start deviating from the alpha time line, you skip into an alternate universe and are more likely to die from something unexpected.

As you said, like a videogame, the alpha timeline is the one where the character reached the goal, or got the closest to reaching the goal, when the character did something that deviated from achieving the main goal he dies. Basically timelines are potential yous or extra lives, which all exist at the same time, because they're not restricted from existing until you die, it's just our limited perception of them, like we can only read and process one stage and one life at the same time, but all the other potential character and stages already exist in the cartridge regardless of our limited ability to only read one at a time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.