[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insomniac here Haven't slept for 8 days. Starting to see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 2

File: monster.png (867KB, 686x720px) Image search: [Google]
monster.png
867KB, 686x720px
Insomniac here Haven't slept for 8 days. Starting to see some weird stuff. Most of it doesn't happen during the day . I see a few things but the magic starts at night. after 3:00am I see these cabbage/vagina looking monsters (pic related I drew it with my mouse sorry it sucks). They float around and stick their tentacles in to the floor and in my head. Been watching them for the past couple days. Every once in a while I'll see a faceless man clipping hedges during the day in random spots. Like on a roof or something. He looks old. Also sometimes a ring of deformed children with multiple legs will circle me as I walk, starring me down. Myy pills come in tomorrow so it'll be over soon trying to enjoy this horror flick/acid trip while it lasts
>>
>>18951260
Damn, that sounds like some Machinist shit
>>
>>18951260
Are getting sleeping pills, or are you withdrawing from meds that you ran out of?
>>
>>18951396
Sleeping pills
>>18951375
Yeah its prretty wild
>>
Your mind is crossing over into several other worlds at once, you really need to get to sleep before you see something worse.
>>
currently waiting for thee vagina lettuces to show up Once they do ill give you guys a play by play
>>
>>18951416
dude i would if i could. i don't know about other worlds but this sure is weird
>>
>>18951432
Basically the reason people meditate and astral project is to get to these other worlds, for knowledge or other things. Doing so like that keeps them mentally prepared and guarded, but staying up as long as you have means your mind is more susceptible to something from beyond.
>>
Okay so there something out my window. It this shiny stone platform floating like 15 feet off the ground. There are all these anorexic looking blue dudes. And they're all bent way over, like they're heads are sitting in their butt cracks. It looks like they're having an orgy or something .
>>
>>18951457
Now they're all just standing still starring at me
>>
>>18951457
How clearly do you see them? In my experience with both sleeplessness and hallucinations, they are very blurry/hard to focus on.
>>
>>18951472
well everything is a bit hard to focus on. My mind is running on fumes.
>>
>>18951484
More drawings?
>>
>>18951457
Is it the blue man group? It does seem oddly appropriate that those dreadful hacks would have their heads firmly up their arses, and they probably are starving since they haven't been relevant since 2001.
>>
They're gone. Blue dudes left.
>>18951490
sure give me a second
>>
>>18951484
Take sum meth n stay up for 3 more weeks then report back
>>
>>18951260
>I see these cabbage/vagina
I see a cabbage/butthole
>>
File: blue man group.png (164KB, 686x720px) Image search: [Google]
blue man group.png
164KB, 686x720px
Here's a drawing of the blue sex alien things. Sorry it sucks. I'm drawing with a mouse. ill do better ones later
>>
>>18951525
plus I drew it in like 1 minute
>>
>>18951260
Someone posted a while ago about black tentacle monsters visiting them while they slept. I'll try to find the thread.
>>
Doesn't look like anything's happening atm. Check back with you when more stuff goes down.
>>
>>18951586
It's 3 am OP is the flying vagina monster back
>>
>>18951260
Found the story. Remember the CoS ARG? The lady hallucinated the exact same thing that you are seeing. Pretty creepy.

http://imgur.com/6FJJWFE?r
>>
>>18951633
Check the red text below the archived posts.
>>
>>18951635
I've had dreams of Metatron's Cube, and it really is a key to understanding the universe though, it's not just the ketamine.
>>
>>18951654
What caused the dreams? Meditation on the cube before sleeping?
>>
>>18951667
No, it was spontaneous. I've studied sacred geometry and used to draw it. The whole dream was weird and seemed prophetic or an astral journey, several other dreams were tied to it throughout the night, intense and vivid, nearly lucid.

Metatron's Cube appeared in the night sky as a star/UFO type thing emitting blue/purple/violet/indigo light/energy, the sky was also dark-purplish.
>>
>>18951678
Interesting. Yeah, lots of people think the story I linked was more than an ARG. It's strange the OP is having the same experience.
>>
>>18951697
Why do people think it's an ARG?

Sounds like legit drug induced paranormal experiences.
>>
>>18951701
Read the whole story here. They posted about the "Book of the Key and the Lock" for a while and the leader had people draw symbols in different locations.

https://hubpages.com/politics/trailofdeceit
>>
>>18951260
Any update on the tentacle monsters?
>>
Tell us what you see, OP
>>
they're here
>>
>>18952056
from where?
>>
They fazed in through my door. the vagina guys are floating around my room. None of them are looking at me. They're feeling around the room with their tentacles.
>>
they're just feeling everything around the room. Haven't done anything yet.
>>
oh wait they stopped. Now they are all starring at me. Not moving at all.
>>
They all just floated up through my ceiling . they're gone
>>
Something just wiggled through my wall, its sitting in the corner. It looks like a little kid, but its got a giant head with holes where its eyes and mouth should be, and its limbs are really disproportionate. Like its right arm is really short but its left arm is like 5 feet long, looks like a snake or something. Its just sitting on its bum, starring at me with its eyeless face.
>>
god its creepy. Most of this stuff doesn't get to me but there i something really unsettling about this giant head kid.
>>
My brother experienced this before he died. Sorry op i dont think you have long before they get you.
>>
>>18952078
Thats fucked up
>>
>>18952082
well shit
>>
>>18951260
that sucks
>>
guys I'm leaving my room this is 2spookyme
>>
nevermind, I was going to leave my room, but then my room turned into a bunch of faces with tiny arms coming out of their eye sockets. I think I'll stay here.
>>
>>18952090
sorry I meant my door not my entire room.
>>
Giant head kid's long snake arm is starting to wiggle. Moves like a snake too
>>
>>18952090
Damn I hope you can get some sleep real soon anon
>>
his arm is off the ground now, it up in the air wiggle a bit faster now.
>>
He just bent his big arm back and now he's sticking his hand down in his giant empty eye socket
>>
dang he is sticking all the way up in there
>>
oh wiat the kid looks like he's having a seizure.
>>
oh shoot I think the kid just killed himself. He's laying on the ground now oh wait now something else is happening. a bunch of the cabbage monsters are flooding out of the kid's face holes
>>
they're breaking his face by coming out. little bits of mutant kid are popping off of him
>>
oh wait my rooms shape is changing its expanding
>>
my room is gone now my bed is floating in this purple world with all these buildings and there is now floor beneath me. There are three big lights in the sky, one is blue one is red and one is purple everything looks purple
>>
gtfo there anon wtf. fuck our entertainment just save urself lol
>>
four enormous head are coming down outta the sky. they have burnt up skin and huge broken looking jaws. they're jaws stretch all the way around they're head and connect to they're forehead. they 're coming for me
>>
all the vagina monsters have stuck they're tentacles in my head. i'm trying to shoo them off and psuh them away but my hands just go though them god i'm freaking out
>>
oh siht i'm starting to feel tired. the heads are coming closer, they've opened their mouths wider now it covers their eyes
>>
god i'm falling asleep i dont know how much longer i can do thiss I'm having to hold my eyes open. the heads are all closing in and screaming sounds like a fog horn and they're teeth are moving while they do it. like shifting around in their mouths slowly, fuck th y're closing in on every dside .
>>
>>18952145
Just try and sleep anon
>>
>>18952145
OP are you still alive?
>>
10/10
>>
just don't move anon. you might accidentally fall out your window or somthing. just remeber it aint real and just visions
>>
Shit, OP got rekt.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.