[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no idea if this question is /x/-related or not. I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: stonecutters.jpg (322KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
stonecutters.jpg
322KB, 960x1440px
I have no idea if this question is /x/-related or not. I'll leave that for you to decide.

Let's say that you are a raving lunatic, but totally believe that what you have to say to the world is valuable and necessary. You have a crazed manifesto of strange and nearly unintelligible ramblings scrawled into a 98ยข composition book from Walmart that you MUST vomit forth into the world by the DEMANDS of your patron deity/unknowable force/personal delusions. You feel that you have no other purpose but to spread those foolish and probably incoherent ideas to others.......

My question is thus: If you were in this situation, where would you likely find a suitable (and cost effective) place to rent for the purpose of meetings/rituals/board games and whisky.

Surely some of you on /x/ are actually part of some group that regularly meets up to discuss Life, The Universe, and Everything. Where do you do it? In your house or your apartment? Do you own property? Do you know people who rent to quirky yet harmless folk?

I GOTS to know!
>>
>>18951044
Brother Diddy, please accept.
>>
>>18951051
All are accepted, breh. As long as you're just as confused as Us.
>>
>>18951044
>Surely some of you on /x/ are actually part of some group that regularly meets up to discuss Life, The Universe, and Everything. Where do you do it?

Usually at my house, we use my house. But it seems wherever I go the topic always ends up along those lines, even when I'm not the one bringing it up.
>In your house or your apartment?

House

Do you own property?
Yes, we do.

Do you know people who rent to quirky yet harmless folk?

No, I don't. The people I know who rent investment portieres let their real estate engage the renters
>>
>>18951044
Really, it's always made me curious. Everyone always talks about their vast levels of arcane knowledge and experience, but I don't feel they've ALL acquired it totally alone. People meet up, and sometimes in mass, but metaphysical demands for group discussion don't always fit into one's living room. People have to meet somewhere and not everyone is set up enough to have some ancient secluded labyrinth or untouched sacred grove to talk about heavy shit in.
>>
>>18951199
>metaphysical demands for group discussion don't always fit into one's living room. People have to meet somewhere and not everyone is set up enough to have some ancient secluded labyrinth or untouched sacred grove to talk about heavy shit in.

Not everyone wants to talk about this, for the simple reason, we're all collectively pretending to be "Human" people don't like when you point it out, well peoples ego's don't.

Its all a game and everyone knows it
>>
>>18951199
>
Also it doesn't matter where you talk about "It" that's the whole beauty of "it"
>>
>>18951227
While that may be true, having enough room to accommodate more than two or three people might be necessary to take "IT" more seriously, Frankly, I feel a very important part of any discussion is being able to have the right setting. This should be doubly true in regards to mystic discussions and operations.
>>
>>18951312
>While that may be true, having enough room to accommodate more than two or three people might be necessary to take "IT" more seriously, Frankly, I feel a very important part of any discussion is being able to have the right setting. This should be doubly true in regards to mystic discussions and operations.

Very true, maybe I am just being bias, we live in a very rural area, on a big property, and when we do talk about it, its usually under the stars themselves.

It usually almost always results in us not wanting to talk about it, for obvious reasons. I think there's much fun to be had here, and we really don't want to know how its working
>>
>>18951330
The stars are badass. I have a nice wooded area behind my house that I could use, but as a result of a debilitating back injury I can't reliably clear out a small meeting area as I had once hoped to. My condition comes and goes so I'm not totally against sacrificing my body for greatness, but sometimes it's just not possible.
>>
>>18951393
Yes the stars speak to you, not trying to sound sappy, but its true.

Try looking at them on Dmt. Oh boy.....
>>
Start on the street corner and if people like the beat they'll build you a place to dance.
>>
>>18951449
Well said, Anon. Well said.
>>
>>18951429
Heard tell of DMT, but never tried it. Tried some shrooms once, though. Met "God", dropped into "Hell" and then fell outside of the universe. That was weird enough for me.
>>
>>18951548
>Heard tell of DMT, but never tried it. Tried some shrooms once, though. Met "God", dropped into "Hell" and then fell outside of the universe. That was weird enough for me.

Funny thing is, hell the Universe and God are not really there, everything is just a reflection of everything else. When you try and find the source, it moves.
>>
>>18951044
Ultimately, I've wondered if there are places that rent out rooms for weekly meetings. Wouldn't necessarily need an entire building all of the time. I suppose if I could find a bar with a weird enough owner, they might be willing to rent me a back room for cheap.

But while that is one possible direction to go, still curious if anyone else has had a similar situation in regards finding that right meeting place.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.