[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey anon! I saw the wildest thing! Holy shit! Woah, bro,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: pepelino.jpg (57KB, 960x956px) Image search: [Google]
pepelino.jpg
57KB, 960x956px
>Hey anon! I saw the wildest thing! Holy shit!
Woah, bro, calm down, what happened?
>I just saw a fucking ufo crash down!
Damn, can I come see?
>See, it kinda flew away
Oh, so I have to believe you without anything proving that it happened?
>Well it definitely happened
But there's no evidence for it
>My experience is sufficient evidence
See, /x/, this is how ridiculous you look when you spout this stuff, and don't prove it
>>
>>18950779
but what if it did happen, you're just playing devil;s advocate.

>oh yeah look at me im OP im just a little troll on /x/

it's just another frogpost, disregard don't get baited. he is trrolling because he is a weak person probably

OP, sometimes things happen and we can't explain them,. grow up some ballse and face the facts.
>>
>>18950799
>I look to the frog, because I can't argue your points
>Sometimes things happen and we cant explain them
We have to try to explain them, otherwise you will keep repeating falsehoods
>>
>>18950799
>face the facts

Anon, things to be witnessed/practiced, in some form for it to become a fact.

As a matter of fact, you are delusional and foolish.

When people like you post on the Internet, all I can imagine is some ugly loser, tugging on his dick, crying and whispering to himself "I want to believe".

You tell people to "face the facts", but, you aren't even living in reality.

I do not doubt that aliens exist, but, blindly believing anything, no matter what it is, is fucking stupid.
>>
>>18950833
I'm saying /x/ doesn't provide facts for what they're espousing
>>
>>18950887
We do sometimes, just not all the time, and no one believes something just per se.

You need a particular set of beliefs for everything, for example if you have read multiple documents and you have seen somethings, it's easy to believe in the deep state, if you are a law abiding citizen with it's curiosity properly extirped, it will just sound like your OP example.
>>
>>18950905
But there is evidence for everything we believe, you don't just believe blindly
>>
>>18950941
That's exactly what I said.

>and no one believes something just per se.

See right here.
>>
>>18950952
Oh shit I thought you were replying to me, but you replied to the other guy, I'm sorry
>>
wtf is this fucking picture delete it!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.