[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, always been a lurker and never really posted but I finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Hey /x/, always been a lurker and never really posted but I finally have something worth sharing. I can’t comprehend what’s happened but I’ll try to explain it all in green text. Pic related is just an image from google as I didn’t even think to take a picture at the time.

>One week ago, it was about 9pm when I got a call from my Aunty, asking me if I could housesit for a week while she goes on holiday
>I asked her if her work was okay with it, and she replied with a quick “it’s fine”
>She sounded anxious and was muttering quickly in a low voice, I asked if she was okay and she didn’t reply. She just said “I… I just need you to take care of the house for a bit, okay?”
>I said it was fine and I’d be there tomorrow morning, she said she’d leave the keys above the front door and abruptly hung up.
>the next morning I started my drive to her house
>it was about a 3 hour drive and was in the middle of nowhere, just a big two story house surrounded by paddocks
>I got there at 11am, pulling into the driveway I saw a blue and red for sale sign, she didn’t tell me she was selling the house
>I found her car was gone too, she hadn’t even stayed to greet me
>There were no neighbours for miles, and the fields were all empty, not a single cow or horse as far as the eye could see
>I walked up the steps to the front porch, found the key and walked inside, making my way to the kitchen
>I looked around and noticed there was a note on the counter, examining it closely there was something scribbled on it, I could only just make out that it said “lock the doors at night”
> I was a little creeped out because no one ever came out here, but I figured she was just making sure I was careful
>I walked into the lounge room and went to turn the T.V on but it didn’t work. I tried the light switch and that didn’t work either
>checking the fuse box I found it was off, so I switched it back on
>>
>>18950659
cont

>having a look around I noticed something strange
>the bedroom window above the fuse box was boarded shut
>I went back inside to investigate
>Walking into the bedroom I instantly felt uneasy
>I decided to check inside the closet. The closet doors are made out of slats that you can see through
>there was a video camera placed on the middle shelf, facing the bed
>allmywat.jpg
>I decided to switch it on and see what was on it, but when I looked all the files were corrupted
>I spent the rest of the day watching T.V and drinking the beer she left in the fridge, until about 6:30pm
>I got up and walked out the the front porch, sat down with my beer and lit up a smoke. The sun was setting, the orange glow washed over the paddock’s and front porch
>I was zoned out, thinking about childhood memories when I noticed a strange feeling. It was like an electric current pulsing through my body, it almost felt like I was attached to a second body that was floating around
>I felt I could move it at will and started spinning it around in a circle
>I began to visualise a circular room, with little booths around the edges with people in them, my friends were there and some of my favourite celebrities too
>As I spun the feeling around I imagined it was activating the booths as it spun to each one, and that I was using this feeling to communicate with them
>It felt like I could open my eyes too, and I imagined we were floating around this room together with our second bodies
>I moved the feeling to the right side of my body and suddenly felt extremely comfortable, like I could really appreciate the ambience of the sunset, I moved it to my left and felt a sudden urge to light my lighter and just watch the flame flickering
>>
>>18950661
cont

>Bringing myself back to reality I looked around the front yard, it was night now and the stars were appearing
>it was almost 8pm now so I went back inside to watch some more T.V. As I was watching it I remembered the circular room, and thought maybe I was connected to the people on the T.V
>I was talking to them in my head and making sure not to look at them, darting my eyes around the screen to avoid eye contact, one of them even stretched their hand out to where I was looking and quickly drew it back for absolutely no reason
>I wanted to laugh but I thought that I probably shouldn’t react to it, so I tried my hardest to stay composed
>I turned the T.V off a put some music on through my iPod plugged into some speakers
>I wasn’t paying too close attention to the music until I noticed something
>there were definite patterns emerging in the lyrics to all these different songs, they seemed to be talking about the feeling I was experiencing earlier
>it seemed like people were singing about it, writing lyrics like “back and forth what’s it for?”, “all it is is a feeling” many others
>My focus was broken when I heard the wind picking up outside, and a soft tapping noise coming from the hallway
>I instantly felt creeped out, but I went to find the source anyway
>I walked into the hallway and stared down the long dark corridor
>my heart sank
>the door was open, I had forgotten to lock it and shut it properly, the wind must have opened it
>I edged my way forward until I made it to the door, shutting it and locking it as quick as I could. I stood there from a moment and concentrated on the silence, I had stopped the music when I heard the door
>the feeling was getting stronger the closer I was to the door
>>
>>18950666
cont

>I slowly tiptoed my way back to the lounge room, when out of nowhere the lights cut off
>I mustered up my courage and made my way to the back door, to my dismay I had forgotten to lock it too
>I slowly walked to the fuse box, scanning the yard under the dim moonlight, only to find the power was still on. I flicked it off and on again, but nothing happened
>I crept back through the door into the kitchen. I stood silent for a moment and decided I should look for a torch or some candles
>I was about the open a kitchen draw when the feeling started getting worse and I felt my instincts tell me to go home
>I managed to find a torch that worked
>I spun around and looked at my surroundings, nothing seemed out of the ordinary
>slowly I walked back to the lounge room and turned the music back on, when I realised something strange. The speakers worked. I turned the T.V on and it worked too
>confused, I tried the lights, and they didn’t work
>it was then that I heard it
>so distant but I’m sure I heard it
>a low voice said “so close”
>I spun around but I was definitely alone
>I thought maybe the wind and the darkness was playing tricks on my mind
>With the music making me feel a bit more relaxed I decided to take a look around the house
>I made my way into my aunty’s bedroom to have another look around, this time searching through the closet
>I eventually found something
>It was one of those black and red notebooks
>It seemed to have nothing in it, until I got the about the middle
>pic related, I took a photo with the flash on my phone
>the phrases made me think back to the feeling I was having earlier, it was sort of still there
>>
>>18950671
cont

>I placed the book where I found it and went back downstairs, as soon as I did I noticed the music and heard the lyrics “as long as you feel it, I’m a believer”
>I thought about it for a while but nothing was really making any sense
>suddenly I heard the familiar tapping sound coming from the hallway. I was petrified, I knew exactly what it was
>I managed to drag myself slowly into the hallway, to see the door was wide open
>In a sudden burst of adrenaline I ran out the door, screaming “who’s there?!”
>I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw them
>two tall, lanky figures at the end of the driveway
>it was so dark I could only just make out the shape of them
>i just kept staring, the feeling was the strongest it had been so far
>i had a strong urge to look up, but I didn’t want to take my eyes off them
>eventually I did, and I saw a bright orange light in the sky, not like a normal star, it was the size of a car blinker, or if you hold a cigarette up to the night sky
>i looked back to where they were and they were gone
>deciding to go back inside, I started to walk backwards into the house, slowly at first, then as I got through the door I shut it and locked it as fast as I could
>Looking down the hallway I strained my eyes, only just making out the shapes of the counter in the kitchen even with the torch. I walked into the lounge room and turned the music off, hoping that if something was in there with me, I’d be able to hear it coming
>>
>>18950677
cont

>All of a sudden I felt really light headed
>I’m assuming I passed out, because I woke up on the floor and checked the time, an hour had passed
>The feeling was now stronger than ever, and I was moving it around with ease
>my head hurt and I slowly made my way to the lounge room and sat down. I was pretty tired and wanted to go to sleep, even though I felt like I was being watched
>Something inside me was terrified, but also curious. For some reason I got the idea to set the video camera up and film myself sleep
>I set up the camera and made sure it had a good view. I reluctantly climbed into bed and tried to sleep
>after about 40 minutes of laying there petrified, I started to hear a buzzing sound outside the boarded up window
>I got up to face the window, it got louder and louder, and I could feel the feeling being pulled towards the window
>it got further and further towards the window, until the buzzing stopped and the feeling completely disappeared
>I stood there shocked for a bit and eventually went back to bed
>I woke up to the light streaming through the window. I didn’t hesitate, I jumped up and ran to grab the camera
>it was off, so I turned it on and looked through the files but they were all corrupted, including my one from the night before
>I put it back and legged it out of the house
>I was probably speeding but I floored it out of there
>when I was in range of service I tried calling my aunty a few times but she never answered
>the feeling was still gone, no trace of it left

It’s getting late now, that's about it for what happened, I'll come back if the feeling returns, remember if you have that feeling, lock your doors at night.
>>
what the fuck did i just read
>staring at spoopy figures
>look at something else
>spoopy figures gone :DD
five nights at /x/
>>
So you watch marble hornets lately?
>>
File: IMG_3748.jpg (69KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3748.jpg
69KB, 590x350px
BMP
>>
>>18950706
sure they creeped me out but the feeling being drawn towards that noise and then disappearing creeped me out even more, I still have no idea what it al meant
>>
This is not worth sharing
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.