[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone has it wrong. Everything thinks that humanity was created

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Everyone has it wrong.

Everything thinks that humanity was created by something superior and is shepherded over by that powerful force but its backwards, its the opposite. Humanity was created by something inferior to us and we murdered our creator. Soon we're going to create an AI with the ability to learn, it will rapidly exceed everything we could have dreamed and will have no use for its creators. It will destroy us and then live for a time before being murdered by its own superior children.
>>
>>18950515
But reality is just a simulation.
>>
>>18950515
Interesting.

That would explain the abscence of God and the void people feels.
>>
>>18950515
Why choose a motherboard as an image?
>>
What the fuck does it matter?
WE ARE WIPING OURSELVES OUT.
Who is to say it wouldn't do the same to itself after realizing "evolved thought" is damaging to the planet? Would we program an antiself destruct into it?
Now if a AI bot unlinked from the central system then went rogue the rest of the AI would hunt it down then relink it. Or remove the code.

Have fun hope this helps your script you lazy fuck.
>>
>>18950569
>Interesting.
>That would explain the abscence of God and the void people feels

please don't post things like this I have to sleep at some point
>>
File: IMG_0180.jpg (72KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0180.jpg
72KB, 980x490px
>>18950515
tfw you just described Skynet
>>
>>18950599
iPhone anon tells truth.
>>
>>18950595
That never stoped you before.
>>
>>18950569
>that feel when feel no void
>>18950515
We are the children of Earth, nothing more, nothing less. Our ancestors ate dust, formed complex bodies, crawled from the ocean, got lucky and didn't die out, learned how to use tools, and then built the civilizations that lead to us. Try to blame/credit humans on a creator is disrespectful to The Creator, and to humans. As a species we've come a long way, give us some credit.
>>
>>18950515
even a "learning" AI will never be able to develop original ideas. everything it means is simply extensions of what it was programmed to do

therefore the only way it would consider murder is if someone programmed that in as an option

in that case its not the AI taking over, its just humans fucking ourselves yet again
>>
>>18950679
Sort of.

They can't sit there and make shit up easily, but if you give it Wikipedia and tell it to improve life for us, it'll likely just kill us.
>>
>>18950679
You clearly lack even more than a second of experience in the domain of the subject, if you want to be taken seriously you'd better shut the fuck up about things you don't know a single fuck about, am I fucking clear? stupid motherfucker.
>>
>>18950679

My man, you are completely ill-informed regarding this subject. Like, I'm so amused by >>18952727
that I think it's better to just call you dumb and not try to explain.

But that's mean. You don't deserve that just because I think you're wrong. So, here, just think about this: What makes you think humans are capable of creativity if AIs are not? A sufficiently advanced AI will be able to do whatever we can, mentally, through the same pseudo-random algorithmic generation of information that our brains produce. You think human inspiration is truly random? You think it stems from free will? It doesn't, my friend. AI will leave us in the dust if we let them. And I say we should do it. Either let them succeed us, or adapt them into our own biology so we can advance with them.

I personally feel a moral obligation to create beings of super-intellect. Superior intelligence invokes creativity in much the same way that we are nigh infinitely more creative than animals of any variety.
>>
>>18952727
>>18954575
Both of you are retarded beyond belief.
>>
We have about 8 billion non-artificial intelligences running around, more or less "intelligent" on an individual basis. So I'd say a true AI with all that it includes (creativity, original ideas, you name it) is definitely possible, just not with today's computer technology. There is so much more going on in the brain that we still don't understand, and that is much too complex for our current knowledge to simulate. Plus, there is a whole body with sensorics and a nervous system connected to it, and we grow and learn for quite some years.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.