[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Greer be the crack that starts the leak in the dam /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: StevenGreerWithETFriends110814.jpg (41KB, 460x315px) Image search: [Google]
StevenGreerWithETFriends110814.jpg
41KB, 460x315px
Will Greer be the crack that starts the leak in the dam /x/?

This has to be the biggest smoking gun in human history. I'm surprised people aren't out rallying on the streets for disclosure of UFO's. There is SOO much be kept secret from us.
>>
File: 1493464410255.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493464410255.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
>>18950068
Ayy
>>
This pic is a smoking gun? Of what?
>>
>>18950068
Look it's Lawrence Krauss
>>
The dude is a fucking greedy cunt
>>
Less of the editorializing more actual substance. I don't know who the fuck Greer is, tell me so we can start to discuss this.
>>
lmao this guy is racking up money because of schizos. And you guy think you're out of the box thinkers? /x/ users want the truth but they are being lied to so easily. Fucking sheeps.
>>
>>18950285
He's a nobody that saw a way of capitalizing on the alien craze. He crowd-fun his project but never releases anything. Even if he ends up proving aliens exist, he's still a piece of shit for stealing money like that.
>>
>>18950301
I've seen a bunch of posts in the last few weeks that are trying hard to come off as cautiously optimistic about greer. like a pr firm is trying to reshape his image or something.
>>
>>18950306
Wasn't he an ER doctor before? I seriously doubt that he is making more money making alien movies.
>>
File: sup.png (130KB, 323x419px) Image search: [Google]
sup.png
130KB, 323x419px
>>18950098
Perfect
>>
>>18950068
Go away, Steven
>>
>>18950278
He looks like a jew, so undoubtedly.
>>
hes a con man desu.
>>
>>18950068
Eh,dude , Mr "greer" is an alien himself, lol.

Dont believe it ? search for his transformation in the middle of a conference.

Things are not what they seem, anon.
>>
>>18950068
Go away lizard man Greer. Nobody likes you.
>>
File: creepychan.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
creepychan.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>18950068
>I'm surprised people aren't out rallying on the streets for disclosure of UFO's
>>
>>18950352
>I seriously doubt that he is making more money making alien movies.

Nah, he's making money taking people's money under the premise that he will make alien movies and then doing nothing with it.
>>
>>18951183
He has alien tour retreats. People pay this guy to go hang out somewhere remote and have them trick you with far off lights or some business.
>>
>>18951252
Ah.

And were you on one of these tour groups? If not, did you happen to catch these mysterious people who have "far off lights," whatever those are? If not, do you have ANY evidence whatsoever that some kind of fraud is going on with CSETI? If not, is this a baseless accusation that you read on /x/ awhile ago, and started circulating because you don't care about truth?

>>18951183
Ah. Well in this "" parallel timeline, "" you can find the film on youtube, here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=urvSE7pimqI
>>
>>18951101
Yeah you're gonna have to provide a source to that claim because I can't find trace of it on YouTube.
>>
I swear to fuck, Greer seems like a hybrid human-reptilian super soldier. He's controlled dissemination.
>>
Has anybody seens his new movie that came out this month?
>>
>>18951561
>seems like a hybrid human-reptilian super soldier
Never saw a retired bodybuilder * facepalm *

* raises hands to heaven and screams * WHY, GOD... WHY DO YOU ALLOW THESE TURDS TO ROAM THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH, CONTAMINATING EVEN THE VERY AIR THAT WE BREATH? WHYYYYY??? GHHHAHH!
>>
>>18951598
hi steven
>>
A fucking federation of light shill will tell me someting about ayys?
>>
>>18950068
God Damn it Steve Greer stop making threads!!!
>>
>>18951300
You're not serious, are you?
>>
>>18951598
why are you role-playing like this is gaia or something
>>
>>18951334
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmdTRtseUhU

First video, in youtube, and you could not search for it anon ?
>>
>>18951820
>a youtube video
>as prove
The rabbit hole about youtube is way deeper than this shit.
>>
>>18951823
You kind of responded quite quickly anon, what are you up to ?

And that staement proves what anon ? why dont you where you came from ?
>>
>>18951782

Better than the way most people on /x/ roleplay
>>
OMG STEVE FUCK OFF
>>
>>18950098
astrophysicist by day, ufo disclosure frontman by night.

it's like a cartoon, his wig is his disguise
>>
>>18952670
the extra medium shirt helps too
>>
>>18951300
That's an interview that you linked. I think you meant to link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C_-HLD21hA ?
>>
>>18951835
>he thinks you responded quickly is a counter arguement
top kek, only on /x/
>>
>>18954221
So what are you saying? You don't agree with Greer?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>
File: images (3).jpg (5KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
5KB, 301x167px
>>
>>18951300
fuck off steven youre not fooling anyone anymore, u progeria looking motherfucker.
>>
>>18950301
>sheeps

fucking retarded af
>>
>>18955457
>>18955493

You guys need to watch more of his shit before jumping to RETARDED conclusions like you did.
>>
>>18955583

Consider the possibility that some of the people who are triggered by Greer are triggered precisely *because* they have watched more of his shit
>>
>>18953896
Ah, yes. I made a mistake. Thanks for posting the correct link.
>>
>>18955601
Some of the people in this very thread are triggered by explicitly incorrect information, such as how he never released a documentary which he did, or how it costs money when it's free.

The guy's got a sterling reputation. \(O__o)/ That's why all the criticisms have to take the form of baseless conspiracy theories.
>>
>>18955601
But see, you're not specifying at all WHY Greer is a fraud. Your just like, "Oh that progeria looking motherfucker is a fake because it goes against my belief system or traditional views of the world."

Fuck that shit anon. I think you are old enough to accept and understand new ideas and way's of thinking. Stop being pushed down by organized Religion and fake propaganda media influenced science. GET REAL!
>>
>>18951820
That's one of the dumbest videos I've ever seen
>>
>>18955642

I didn't say any of that shit anon, that was my first post in this thread after watching from the sidelines.

I think Greer is a fake because of how much financial incentive he works into his shtick. There are pplenty of ufo figures that charge fees for speaking and that put out documentaries and whatever - everyone has to make a living. But Greer charges thousands to take groups of people out into the desert to stare at the horizon for a few days.

He is in it for the money, plain and simple. And he knows that "believers" by nature tend to be gullible, and gullible people are loose with their money whether they can afford to be or not. If you cannot see that then you're the one who isn't watching his material.
>>
>>18950301
Its funny how you generalize the entire board as schizos because of one poster yet you're browsing the same board. I wont be surprised if you are underage.
>>
Classic snake oil salesmen
>>
>>18955686
So, have you ever gone to a remote region before, in order to attempt a contact event? If so, what was your budget like?

If not, then from where are you forming this opinion that Greer's tour groups are overpriced?

Also, you can get the app that details their general method for free, and do your own personal tour if you want.

Have you ever programmed an app, and put it out for free?
>>
File: 1425002374738.jpg (37KB, 229x238px) Image search: [Google]
1425002374738.jpg
37KB, 229x238px
>>18950098
ah, thats who i was thinking of.
gross.
>>
>>18955734

I've gone to Contact in the Desert twice, and gone to see various people speak or put on presentations - Stanton Friedman, Jim Marrs, etc. I don't agree with very thing everyone says, some are far better than others, but I actively seek these things out and also played a role in organizing a Travis Walton presentation in my town as well as getting a panel of speakers together to discuss disclosure, again in my hometown.

I've arrived at my opinion of Stephen Greer based on the videos of his Ive seen, the opinions of people I respect (such as Stanton Friedman), and the opinions of people I've met at Contact and other venues who have interacted with him either through his trips or other means.

Do I have any personal interactions with him? No. Have you? Have you programmed an app for free about watching UfOs in the desert, or done any of the shit you made our point with? I'm going to guess probably not. So your opinion and my opinion are both equally valid and equally worthless.

I think he is entirely driven by money and has no vested interest in the things we strive towards in these communities. You think he's a visionary who will lead us into the future. Great, now fuck off and so will I.
>>
>>18955734

>Have YOU ever programmed an app and put it out for free?????

this is such a weak and retarded argument. why would you dig yourself into that hole
>>
>>18955755
>So your opinion and my opinion are both equally valid and equally worthless.

>I think he is entirely driven by money and has no vested interest in the things we strive towards in these communities. You think he's a visionary who will lead us into the future. Great, now fuck off and so will I.

I am not going to allow you to speak for me, and I can't have a dialogue with you, if you decide what I am supposed to think.

Thanks for answering the questions I asked you.
>>
>>18955768

I'm not asking for a dialogue with you. There is not a single thing I could say that would make you change your mind about Greer, and you aren't going to change mine either. But you asked me questions and I answered, and you deftly have avoided answering any questions posed to you in this thread. So make of that what you will
>>
greer is THE ultimate redpill period. remote viewing is real and its the way to make contact.
>>
>>18955611
Really enjoyed it, thanks. Have they put out other stuff worth watching?
>>
>>18951598
>faces of autism
>>
>>18955755
Post of the year folks, here is how you have a proper discussion
>>
>>18951561
Nigga looks just like a Sleestak
>>
>>18955697
hes saying people who believe in this guy are schizos not the entire board dummy
>>
>>18950068
No, I'm afraid that he is running a UFO cult. He advocates remote viewing, which is just superstitious magic for people think they are scientific. I've seen the video of him exhorting his followers to send prayers to lights in the sky.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.