[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /x/ i am working on a story/world and i need end time scenarios

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (78KB, 721x721px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 721x721px
hey /x/
i am working on a story/world and i need end time scenarios and fucked up demon stuff.
any ideas?
>>
>>18949890
Have anything in mind presently?
>>
>>18949890
Lets brainstorm then.

What about a demon that loves eating people's seminal fluids?
>>
What do you have currently? Do you want to talk about religion, philosophy, existentialism, or just make people scared?

What is your actual goal
>>
>>18949903
i thought of some kind of bible apocalypse, just instead of the horses theres a lot of giants walking the earth turning everything to shit.
pic related they basically have a female body and such a face.
now the problem, i dont know enough about bible apokalyptic events
>>
>>18949890
The Dicksuckinator

A 200 mile wide raperoduction facility that sucks all the semen off of a planet leaving it lethargic so it falls back into the stone age. Without all the men to fix everything and smack women. Shit hits the fan.
>>
>>18949890
a demon that constantly pulls on your socks, just 1mm up and down.
>>
>>18949908
just making people scared with weird stuff
>>
>>18949912
>>18949913
noted

forgot to mention, the inhabitants of the world are small white cat like creatures called nopi.
>>
>>18949915
An ancient wall with human-shaped holes is discovered. Some people feel a strong unnatural attraction to specific holes, like it is calling for them: and they fit it perfectly.
>>
>>18949917
ASPCA invades their planet and castrates all the strays.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 418x405px
>>18949924
i know that manga and thanks now i wont be able to sleep this night
>>
File: amigara.jpg (99KB, 350x368px) Image search: [Google]
amigara.jpg
99KB, 350x368px
>>18949924
>>
>>18949924
though... a ancient wall formed out of humans in a world where there were never signs of humans and the only creatures living on the planet are cat like beings.
that has something
>>
File: 18kxdwr5tg4kijpg.jpg (39KB, 636x500px) Image search: [Google]
18kxdwr5tg4kijpg.jpg
39KB, 636x500px
>>18949930
There, there, it's just a nerdy story. We all love you and you will be ok, there's nothing to worry about
>>
but what are biblic apokalypses now?
>>
Go to Reddit
>>
>>18949890
Do your own research jackass
>>
>>18950022
>sassy comment
i asked for ideas of (you), i am well able to start researching the actual bible, but i wanted to know some ideas you have for biblic apokalypses.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.