[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smart theist on God >I have faith in God, I can't see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6293.jpg (204KB, 1242x1408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6293.jpg
204KB, 1242x1408px
Smart theist on God
>I have faith in God, I can't see him but I have faith and strong belief that he exists

Stupid atheist on God
>hurr God doesn't exist. But aliens exist! Oh w-where are they? Well we can't see them, and we don't have any evidence they exist but we have faith they're out there

Smart theist on the afterlife
>I believe you will go to Heaven or Hell when you die. Your spirit will move on into one of these worlds

Dum atheist on the afterlife
>There's no such thing as heaven and hell, if there was we would have evidence for it. Oh btw this new multiverse theory based on quantum physics could prove there's dimensions and parallel universes that we can't interact with yet

Smart theist on Gods wrath
>If you are a good person and follow Gods will on Earth he will reward you to go to heaven when you die, but if you're evil you'll go to hell.

Dumb theist on Gods wrath
>What kind of God would punish his creations for not believing in him? I refuse to believe a manevolent being would do such a thing. OMG have you heard about the Rokos Basilisk theory. It states that an all powerful, all knowing AI in the future could punish those that didn't help its creation and reward those that did. Scary stuff hehe
>>
>>18949623
Did someone lose in a debate again?
>>
>>18949626
Yeah you
#rekt
>>
>>18949631
go back to /b/ retard
>>
>>18949623
>Dumb theist on Gods wrath
>> OMG have you heard about the Rokos Basilisk theory...

Yup. That's about right.

Meanwhile, stop conflating faith and logical deduction. One is based upon evidence, the other exists in the absence of evidence. There is nothing wrong with faith per se, but belief in a magical skyfather is precisely as loony as belief in space whales and leprechauns.
>>
>>18949758
>Roko's Basilisk

Please don't bring that up on a board full of already mentally unstable people.
>>
Your smart theïst sound like someone who hopes a lot of things. Because of this hope the theist is willing to wait for the moment when that maybe will happen.

An atheïst is almost always someone who does hope and there look in all places but moves on if there is no moment to be found.

Why should an atheïst accept the multi-verse idea?

And life other then on earth, why not?
It's more likely a thing then not.

You think atheïst are like Krauss, a fool who does not want to acknowledge religion is a intellectual approach of the experience of life.
He knows, the guy is smart enough, but he denies. As far as I concerned that puts him in the same box as religious people, because he is making Atheïsts look ignorant.

The funny thing is, atheïsts don't need 'spiritual leaders '. Somehow you still don't get that.

Atheïsts think for themselves mostly, you can never fool, trick or win them for religion. Anyone who claims otherwise has a hidden agenda. It's like believing in Santa Claus while you played the part 5 times. If you say after that you believe again, your are faking it for the kids. Understandable, but still faking
>>
>>18949623
>Smart theist on the afterlife
>I believe you will go to Heaven or Hell when you die. Your spirit will move on into one of these worlds

How do you know heaven or hell exists? Maybe you go to a million different worlds, why those two exclusively? You're contradicting yourself with your own straw men.
>>
>>18949623
If it wasn't for religious people promoting and defending religion,
religion could have been called legit, wise and worth trying.
>>
>>18949623
Cuck.
>>
Top tier.
Upboated.
>>
You're not ready for civilized discourse, OP.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.